Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] Empty
PostSubject: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:49 am

Ah, how fun this had been... working with animals really did make Rita happier... it was a nice Saturday right now, at least and she could concentrate on her job instead of school... in any case, this day had become very cold now... but how, it wasn't even Fall... "Phew... I think that's... pretty much all?" She'd ask unsure of herself for a second before taking note of all that she'd done today as well as all she had to do, finding that there really wasn't anything else unless someone gave her something to do...

Sitting down, Rita opened a new water bottle from a vending machine she passed by earlier today. "Well... that's done..." Sitting down on the ground, Rita covered herself with her jacket, unwrapping it off her waist and instead placing it on her shoulders. "Jeez... it really got... a.. a... achoo!" With a jab of her head forward, Rita sneezed obviously and loudly, making a chill run up her spine. "D-dangit... if I knew it'd get this cold, I'd have brought more clothing..." Shivering a bit, Rita put on her jacket entirely instead of only making it hang, covering her arms as well, and got up, walking to the inside of the tent right after in hopes of meeting up with Lia somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:56 pm

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] _final10

Cuore was signing autographs signaling the end of the day and her performances. She was grinning and greeting happily, and it looked genuine, with nothing to hide. She really did love her job. Eventually, there would be no one left save for the employees and actors/actresses, Cuore included. She’d take a moment to stretch and talk to one of the actors, complimenting their performance, and giving a slight grumpy look when the actor started to speak to her. She talked back, but the actor did not seem to have a want to any part of it before walking off. She sighed heavily then whistled to call a small monkey to her shoulder and began to pet him as she sat him down to give him a treat. She then took another few moments to stretch….then to do a few pushups, and continue to exercise in place. She had to do something to get her mind off of her little annoyances at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Looking around, Rita witnessed as Lia had that little squabble with a fellow actor... well, not really anything she could say about it and she figured Lia might not want to talk about it right now... still, if she was feeling bad, Rita had to, at least, inquire a little bit. So, walking over to Lia, Rita sat down beside her while still giving her some space to exercise. "Hey there, Lia." With a peaceful face, Rita looked over at Lia, giving her the kindest smile she could. "How are you doing? Workmate being annoying or something?" Rita'd just inquire with that little small question, trying to not pressure Lia too much, seeing as the actor really did seem to make her a bit flustered, if not mad... in any case, Rita'd reach to pet the small monkey too, who should perhaps recognize her as a caretaker, seeing as this really wasn't her first time here. "Really chilly today, huh? You cold at all?" She'd ask this of Lia in the most laid-back mood she could, still watching her exercise. "I guess not... that exercise should help you heat up, right?" Giving a slight giggle, Rita lied back a tad before throwing her eyes back at Lia. "You really seemed to enjoy giving those autographs... you really like your fans, don't you?" With a kind smile, Rita would just be as relaxed as possible right now, she had nowhere really to go and nothing really to do... speaking of that... "Oh, actually, there was something else..." Whipping herself back into shape, Rita still talked normally yet a bit more seriously right now. "I finished all I was assigned to do... is there anything else I can help with?" She'd just ask that small question for now, seeing as, right now, she just wanted to relax... though, that didn't mean she'd skip out on work if there was something else to do. Either way, Rita spiked her arms behind her and lied back, waiting for Lia's reply, should there be any.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 am

With the notification of Rita’s presence, she stopped exercising. She was glad to see she actually showed up. Could certainly use the help whenever necessary. Though, she was bugged at the same time. “He wasn’t annoying….well, yeah. I guess.” She sighed. “Since we have been getting more work, he wanted to tell me to take the evening off and study or somethin'. My dad is out tonight, on business.” She frowned and gave a wry smile, which even looked pretty, like she even practiced the sad faces for her job. She lightened up a bit when Rita asked about her fans. “They take all the time to come out here, I love them. My whole life I have been an entertainer. All they have to do is watch me, and I can try to make them happy. It’s one my favorite parts of the job,” she said. Cuore then put her finger to her lips to try and think, nibbling on one for good measure. “You’re probably all set. If you want to go home that’s fine. Pay day is next Wednesday? Or Thursday…?” she hit her head lightly, not remembering the exact date. When was she going to get dates right? “Well, I am probably going to exercise a little more and maybe climb the pole later. You should give it a go sometime. It’s a good exercising!” she gave a smile of innocence, almost like a child would. Perhaps this was her charm, being on the stage and acting like a young princess, giving magic to the kids and adults alike.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Listening, Rita nodded to Lia's phrases here, she knew what to say right now, at least... "Hmm... well, following your passion is the most important thing... but if you have some free time, studying isn't that bad... wait, why would even know that...?" With a slight chuckle, Rita'd begin talking again. "Well, I don't know what it's like to study at all, since I've never really done it voluntarily... but I can say, learning things that interest you is fun..." Giving a good hearty laugh, Rita was still as laid back as always, getting even more relaxed as Lia seemed to be talking about her love for her job. "I can see how that'd be nice... pleasing people's a hard to task and those who can do so as easily as you can are, in my eyes, really blessed..." With a smile, Rita nodded and closed her eyes, feeling that Lia really did do the same for her when she came here the first time... it honestly was a ton of fun and Rita couldn't really forget it, even when a long time had passed. "Actually, I'll stay here and keep you company, I could use some good exercise myself..." Rita then got up and stretched herself, putting both hands on her back and leaning back slightly, making a little cracking noise as Rita's eyes widened and her face blushed a tiny bit. "Well, may I accompany you? I really haven't been getting as much exercise as I should, P.E. doesn't really do the job that well and I need to keep my shape." With that, Rita'd place her hands on her hips and smirk widely again before beginning with a soldier-like joke voice. "Ma'am, I'm ready for the exercise!" At that, Rita'd straighten her whole body and give a salute followed by a playful giggle and grin which Lia could obviously see if she just looked at her... now done with most she had to say, Rita waited for Lia's answer while still in the salute position, a hand up against her head while her other arm was almost jabbed into her back, in perfect position for a soldier to salute their superior.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:03 pm

“Studying is lame anyway. I’d rather just drop out of school and work here the rest of my life. It IS a set job for me, and I love it. There’s no reason for me to go to school,” she said. When Rita complimented her and spoke of her lucky nature, Cuore turned pink lightly. “I just think I got lucky once. It’s just that the one time it completely changed my life here. I am very lucky to get to perform and everything. Worst case scenario, we can always move to another place if no one likes this place anymore.” Even as she dropped that kind of idea, Cuore didn’t seem perturbed at all. It seemed like she was perfectly fine with it. Though, it did have its ups and downs no matter what; she just wasn’t thinking about that right now.

But Rita had decided to join her and exercise! That was nice. She certainly seemed dedicated and maybe even interested in the business. “Don’t crack your back too much or it’ll cause problems down the road. Let it crack naturally, by just bending, twisting or stretching, since it is letting out compressed air from the bones,” she said, demonstrating the motions she was describing, with incredible flexibility, as her merely twisting to the side let her body almost go almost completely around about 180 degrees, like her body was simply built for this kind of thing. “If you stretch every day and exercise, you’ll never hear cracks, since air will never build up. Here, we can do that. Start turning your upper body left as far as you can, then right. Then push your body forward and keep your head and legs in place. Do it for a little bit.” Cuore smiled as she would do the stretching along with her, showcasing the many ways she was flexible, including doing other things like bringing her entire upper body to her leg, to where her head was right above her toes, and bending backwards to where her body almost looked completely bent in half. She really had the talent only “circus freaks” could have.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Laughing a bit at Lia's answer, Rita nodded in agreement. "Join the club, my friend, I don't think I'll need school either for what I want to do..." With a grin and a giggle before letting it fall at what Lia said next. "I... seriously hope that isn't the case... I really don't want you to leave this place... though, I'm sure you won't have to... the people here love you and I'm sure that they'll be more than happy to see you perform!" Pumping up her arm, Rita smirked in all sureness of herself.

And now, she was getting ready for exercising... awesome! Getting ready and listening to Lia's explanation, Rita nodded and spoke up a bit while Lia was demonstrating. "I didn't know that, actually... you know, maybe you'd actually be a pretty good P.E. teacher!" Rita'd say this in a joking tone before giving a slight chuckle and doing what Lia was telling her to, imitating her movements as best she could, though struggling a bit with the more... extreme... ones. "Hm... I'm pretty flexible too, I have to say... but jeez, you're on a whole new level..." A giggle later, Rita would actually blush a bit at some of those... stretches... though she'd shake her head and get back on track, not letting her mind go in the gutter. "Eh, I have to say, Lia, you really do have a natural talent for this." A gentle smile would now appear on Rita's face as her hands moved behind her back and were clasped together, her upper body starting to do a rotation on itself now while her hips barely moved. "I actually learned this last year from my P.E. teacher, she said it would help with coordination and such..." At that point, Rita'd move back a bit and start rotating her arms now, making it so they rotated each in different directions with ease, one moving forward and the other moving backward with pretty good speed, though it really wasn't the fastest Rita could go. "It's actually quite challenging to get it at first, don't you think? Coordinating the arms to each move in an opposite direction really is a bit... difficult, I'd say, seeing as none of my classmates could move them right as fast as I could..." With that, Rita'd demonstrate by speeding up considerably while still keeping her coordination in check, her left arm moving forwards while her right moved backwards... She'd continue this until spoken to now, waiting for Lia to respond while she'd warm up.

Strengths used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Cuore smiled. People who come up at least keep her hoping of them staying here. “Well, I am sure we will be here for a while. What happened before may have dropped a few guests, but we will return. Count on it.” She continued stretching even as Rita spoke to her. “I have had a lot of time to work on this. I was not this flexible when I was young. But that is a good idea for hand-coordination. Test yourself every now and again by juggling, it’ll always be a fun way to test your hands,” she said. She would continue to stretch a little longer before eventually stopping. She took a moment to look around to see the employees were taking the animals out to behind the tent. It was probably closing in on the evening now outside; which is hard to tell being under a giant colorful top. “Well, it’s probably the end. If you want you can go home. I don’t want to keep you after all you did to come work here. You helped out a lot today!” she said with a grateful smile and bow laced with grace. She began to move her hair behind her head to keep it in line, and wiped her head of the sweat that glittered her face. She truly did have a hard workout today, and she couldn’t be happier.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Feeling a lot more relaxed, Rita continued stretching and exercising her arms a bit more, nodding to Lia's words. "I'm glad... I'd hate to have to say goodbye to you, Lia..." Looking a bit embarrassed as she said it, Rita looked down with a blush and a sheepish smile... though she'd shake her head slightly to rid herself of both. "Oh, juggling? I used to do it pretty well a few years ago with basketballs... though I couldn't reach more than two at a time..." With an awkward laugh, Rita'd rub her head and look at Lia again. "Actually, if I could right now, I'd love to try and train on something easier to handle than those... could I count on you as my trainer?" With a giggle, Rita'd smile and put her hands behind her as she looked at Lia, that request was made in all seriousness and she really would be happy should Lia take her up on her offer... "Hmm... well, if I could train a bit more with you, I'd be glad to stay... I have nothing else to do at home anyway..." Smiling a bit wryly, Rita got back onto the training with a stretch of her legs, putting her right one in front of her with her left behind her, though she'd slowly let them spread farther apart as she also stretched her upper body and arms, aiming to have her hands touch her foot, though she wouldn't be able to just barely as an ache set in on her hips. "O-ow... eek... eh, I should do easier stuff first... trying to stretch myself so far mustn't be good.." With a laugh, Rita got back up and switched the positions of her legs, doing the same, though stopping just before any pain set in, making it so she was, truly, in the threshold between pain and progress, seeing as this actually made her hip muscles stronger as well, she assumed... "Well, do you suggest any other exercises to train the muscles more? I do like stretching and stuff, but I'd also like to do something else, ehehe..." Getting up again, Rita scratched the back of her head as she smiled, wiping off just a little tiny bead of sweat off her forehead. With all that she said, Rita would now wait for Lia's responses while checking around for any training equipment, though she doubted she'd find any out in the open aside from some trampolines or show pieces...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 am

“Don’t worry about it any time soon. I like this place. I don’t really want to leave.” Cuore looked to the side for a moment to ponder something for a moment silently, before looking to Rita who was noticeably in pain. Cuore smirked a bit. “Maybe you should take a bath or chill for a bit. But always do something every day. Stretch first, then either jog, or do something athletic, like pushups. As long as you are working out with multiple parts of your body,” she advised. She began to walk towards the back of the tent, ready to finally pack in for the day. Presumably Rita would follow, and if she did, she’d simply look ahead for a silent moment. “I guess I will probably take tonight off, even though I really don’t want to. I hate taking off,” she said, chuckling nervously and rubbing the back of her hair. She couldn’t exactly hide her disdainment with leaving the tent and going to her room, or worse, out into the town for the evening. She’d have to avoid people that could tell her, so she won’t have an excuse to do so. She scratched her chin, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Nodding at Lia's words, Rita stopped stretching for now and listened to her words. "Phew, that puts me at ease..." With a sigh of relief, Rita still continued listening as Lia talked about what she should do from now on, seeing as she did presumably train for a while and probably knew what was best. "Hmm... I see, I'l try to establish a routine to practice before school, exercising always was fun for me honestly, I'd be glad to get back into shape it helped me do what I love..." Of course, Rita meant protecting people and, while Lia was no exception to this, Rita had no intention of telling her that, lest she freaked her out... Noticing Lia walking towards the back, Rita followed her while listening still. "Eh, I guess taking a day off really is blasphemous for someone who loves their job..." Laughing, Rita said this playfully, of course, seeing as she was an atheist, such things as blasphemy and sacrilege weren't really her cup of tea to discuss... Though she wouldn't call someone out on it should they mention that sort of stuff around her. "Hm, well... I still have quite some time until I have to get to bed... do you want to do something?" Smiling as she said this, Rita fiddled around with the stuff she hadn't put away yet, even while exercising... though before, she was careful to swing her arms around her noticeably lighter sling-on back when compared to the first time she was here... "Ah, I got something... I know you aren't really much adept with technology but wanna play a game at my house?" Saying this as she bumped her fist slightly on her horizontally-positioned open palm, Rita continued. "I even have a cat there you could meet... what do you say? I don't mind having guests over, you know?" Giggling, Rita put her hand up to her mouth and smiled at Lia, seeing if she'd accept the request or not. "Of course, that's if you want, I won't force you to go or anything... well, we could always play something here in the tent since I have my 3DS here... your call." Still smiling, Rita waited for Lia's answer, hoping that she hadn't said something bad...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Cuore didn’t exactly react much to what Rita said until they reached the end of the tent. It seemed the talk about her leaving even when she reacted well was the last thing she mentioned before going silent. Though, she would look to Rita with a slightly unfocused expression. “Um….nah. But maybe if you want we can go out back and eat. Everyone is probably doing the same, but we can always grab something and go somewhere else.” If she agreed, she would be taken behind the tent where under a smaller tent out in the field beyond the Biggest Top, was a smaller pavilion with a long bench of what was basically a buffet of cooked food; mostly whatever you could think of. Cuore would take a modest meal, perhaps a little less than usual, and would wait for Rita to take her fill. If she did so, she would either let Rita lead her to where she wanted to eat, or if Cuore was left to lead, she would take them back under the tent and sit on the bleachers, leaving the two alone under the tent with simply nothing but talking and happiness outside. She ate quietly, and seemed to be enjoying her dinner. But she wasn’t exactly as talkative or graceful as before. She looked to Rita with an embarrassed smile. “Sorry, just thinking about stuff. You didn’t do anything wrong. But thanks for joining me,” she said.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:26 am

Though Rita was confused by Lia's sudden non-responsiveness, she wouldn't call her out on it, instead taking it as... "Hmm... you seem sleepy, Lia, are you alright?" With a slightly worried expression, Rita blurted that out without much thinking... could Lia have been getting enough sleep with all this work and stuff...? Nevertheless, Rita shrugged and nodded to Lia's proposal, following her into the buffet tent and letting her lead after just picking out something light as well, she was going to eat when she got home anyway... sitting down right next to Lia, Rita didn't really pay much attention to anything else but her right now... even her food, which was visibly a smaller portion than Lia's, wasn't dealt with in the time Lia finished hers... well... seeing as she seemed to be enjoying it so much, it was normal that she wouldn't be talkative... though, for Lia not to be as elegant as she normally was... hm, that would indeed be pretty abnormal... in any case, Rita blushed a bit when Lia suddenly turned her head to face her, quickly getting back to eating while listening... this time, Rita would eat normally and as elegantly as she could... in truth, her brother really did teach her a lot of things and table etiquette -despite them not being at a table- was one of them... "Ah, I see... may I ask what you're thinking about? If it's private, I won't pry but I'm still a bit worried... you seem a bit downcast, is anything wrong?" With a bit of worried expression, true to her feelings, Rita asked this question to Lia in-between bites. "Well... I'm glad you joined me too... having a friend at work is always better... you know, I'm really glad I got this job... it makes it so we can meet more often..." With a bit of a blush and a giggle, Rita resumed her meal, waiting for Lia's responses...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:11 am

“Oh! I am always a bit tired after a day’s work. But it is normal for me,” she said, her smile coming back for a moment, before dropping to something more emotionless. Rita would end up asking about it, and Lia sighed a bit. “Well, I do worry about that from time to time. We do move a lot around the world. We have only been in Azores for a few years, but the minute we lose customers or the higher ups think of a brand new place, we leave. I don’t want to leave Azores, at least, not just yet you know? It’s like transferring schools each year. Even I don’t like that,” she said, chuckling a bit ironically. “I love seeing new places, it’s like I can take a piece of it with me, but sometimes it’s like some part of me is being left here. It’s so weird. You came from Japan right? Don't you know the feeling?” She took a few bites of her food and ate as though she suddenly became very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:15 am

Oh, I see... alright then, I won't worry about it for now..." To Lia's answer came just a simple reaction... not like Rita could say much more on it anyway... still, even with what she said, she couldn't help but worry for Lia... though she guessed it was just a feeling, nothing much more than that... "Oh... yeah, I can understand that... it seems really unfair to me..." Looking a bit sadder, Rita listened as Lia talked about why she sometimes left where she was working... and how the higher-ups decided it at a whim... and, of course, Lia's question towards her was certainly... something... "I... yeah... I'm Japanese, yes but... I think I know the feeling better than most..." Looking down at her food, Rita took a small bite as her eyes drooped and her face turned a bit depressed, even... "You see... I was orphaned when I was very young... I don't even remember much about my parents... I only had my brother with me and we had to stay together no matter what... the problem is, though... he was too rowdy and over-protective of me... I appreciated it immensely but most orphanages weren't so kind... they'd accept us at first, then kick us out whenever my brother started acting like that... it... made it so we were always on the move, pretty much and took away our chance of even finding a family to adopt us..." Putting aside her food, Rita brought her legs up to the bleachers and hugged them, resting her chin against her kneecaps. "Honestly, the only place I can call home right now is here... it's the only "set" home I've ever had... well... aside from my brother's place... but still... this is the only place I've ever really lived on with a set plan, with nowhere else I really have to go... having friends here is wonderful... but... having them move out would be... heartbreaking, almost..." With a blush, Rita turned her head towards Lia, a clear small tear in her eye from this whole discussion. "Honestly, I have no idea what I'd do if anyone, especially you, moved away... you were my first friend on these islands, you know? I'd hate to have to say goodbye to you just because of your higher-ups' whim..." Though her expression was serious, Rita still gave Lia a gentle smile... what she said was the honest truth, she really did like Lia a lot because of that reason... "I know it'll be a long time until you have to go, if you even have to in the first place... but it's still a bit sad to think about... oh, but don't worry, this isn't your fault! I'm glad I had this talk with you... it lifts a weight off my chest..." With that phrase ended, Rita sat back straight and continued eating normally with a smile still sitting proudly on her face... though her eyes would still show a hint of wetness around them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next