Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Circus Confrontation(Cuore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

Circus Confrontation(Cuore) Empty
PostSubject: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:34 pm

'The Biggest Top'. That was the well known and very popular circus he'd heard wind of. It piqued Kogoro's interest, and a large number of people were talking about a girl who was essentially the idol of the circus. Everywhere he went, he heard of this amazing performance group, and he decided to take a trip to find it out. But, of course, it was on Penecia Island, which meant he had to take the train.....And he had no money. So, he just snuck on board when no one was looking, blending in with the rest of the crowd after to not draw suspicion. Funny how lax the security for the train was, but then again it was Standasen, they aren't exactly sticklers about security. After the ferry, he just followed the directions to the large circus on the many posters splayed about. Apparently this 'Idol', a girl nicknamed Cuore, was the main act, and a popular student around here. Kogoro didn't know about being a student, or being popular, so it didn't interest him at all when those descriptions of her came up. When he reached the circus, there was yet another entrance fee. But this time, sneaking in what quite easy, since a large amount of people were leaving. He slipped in past the entrance by hiding in the large crowd, not having to pay once again. He looked for where the act was held, quite easy since the tent was so massive it was impossible to miss and you could see it from miles away. He went to go and sit down for the act, only to find out that the show had just ended, hence why there was a large amount of people leaving. This made Kogoro pretty mad, and he had to resist punching someone in the face to let out his anger. He wasn't one to come to anger easily, but he apparently wasted his time and effort to come here, and it really ticked him off. He decided to walk around the rest of the circus and see the attractions, nothing truly piquing his interest, so he stood by the large tent again, deciding to wait and see if they would maybe start   the act once more today, but he was doubtful since it was beginning to get quite dark.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:03 pm

The act drew to a close for the Top today, and everyone was slowly beginning to leave. The crowd was talking even as they walked about that trick with her legs or that vanishing act with the tiger. To anyone, it was a very fun day watching the star of the top and the team perform. Most of the people were already outside by the time Kogoro had shown up, leaving it pretty easy to see inside. Cuore was on the edge of the middle of the ring in the middle of two tigers, a sea lion, and an elephant. She appeared to be soaking wet, and was holding some sort of pink object in her hand that she was waving to the two tigers as they pawed at it almost like a normal kitten. She didn’t look to be in apparent trouble, and today, no one else seemed to want to talk to her, either out of fear of the animals, or maybe something else. She just remained with the animals.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:20 am

As Kogoro saw the sun getting darker, he began to think he should head back home. But he thought he should at least see the inside of the tent first, just to see the set up. He walked inside the opening, and was surprised to see a girl with green hair on the edge of the performance ring. And to top it off, she was surrounded by animals you would rather see people staying away from, not playing with them. He thought he'd seen her somewhere but he couldn't exactly tell...But, he wouldn't know until he approached her. Which, if you know Kogoro, isn't particularly his forte. But, he decided to push back his own paranoia, and approach the girl, walking slowly so as to not startle her or the animals. He didn't need to end up with a cut up face right now. As he got closer he noticed that her body was covered in what appeared to be water, or something similar. He cleared his throat to make his presence known. "Uh, hi there. Sorry to bother you but...you look awfully familiar." He felt the information at the back of his head, but it was just out of his reach...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:09 am

It would be a few seconds in which Cuore would toss the meat in her hands to the two tigers that she turned to see the long black-haired man behind her saying hello. He did not look familiar in the slightest. Not only did she not recognize him, she was positive he was not in the circus today while she performed. It is her job to manage the tricks and keep the eyes of the crowd, as well as monitoring them if necessary. This boy, was certainly not here today. Though even with that in mind, she would turn around and give him a grin. “Hey there! Did you enjoy the show today?” she’d ask him. While she asked, she would be walking to a bucket near the elephant, who was waving their trunk at Kogoro. Cuore picked up the bucket and shook it in front of the elephant, who grabbed a bunch of pellets which seemed to fill the bucket, and bring it to their mouth. Looking back to Kogoro, she’d give a slight confused look. It dumbfounded her to think people found that she looked familiar. The only kind of people she met were those who knew of what she did hear. In short, it was hard; nay impossible to find someone who has not heard of her around Azores. “Are you a secret admirer? It’s hard finding people who only find me familiar. That’s a pickup line right?” she said. She was genuinely confused and didn’t know where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Kogoro was taken aback by how...strange her questions were. He saw the two large cats tearing at the meat at they both ate it, gulping down chunk after chunk. He then looked at the elephant as it ate as well. The animals still made Kogoro feel uneasy, but he pushed it aside. He looked at her once more, still feeling he'd seen her somewhere. He shook his head at her first question. "No, I happened to come late, and missed the show. Although, I hear multiple times about how amazing the act is, so I was disappointed when I found out I missed it." He was surprised at her next question, and even found it a bit embarrassing. He shook his head once again. "No, that's not a 'pickup line'. I....don't particularly get out much so I don't know who you are. Sorry if that offended you in some kind of way." He kept thinking, until he finally remembered. On the posters, there was a beautiful green haired girl, the one in front of him, plastered on front with the name "Cuore" under it. "Ah, I remember now. You're Cuore, aren't you? The well known performer of this circus? Sorry, I only just remembered due to the fliers for the carnival around town." He then remembered that she was soaking wet for some reason. Maybe she did that trick where you jump off the ladder up high, into a small bucket of water? He used to see that on TV all the time when he was younger, and found it fascinating. "Also, can I ask why you're wet?" He pointed to her clothes, so as to confirm what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Oh, he IS an honest guy. That’s good! Cuore was not the smartest person in the world by any means. In fact, she was probably below average to average at most in terms of intelligence, so she was able to take this explanation easy enough. Though, she instinctively brought up a childish frown when he said he missed it. She probably would not have done anything if she wasn’t such a good actress. “That’s a shame! Well, our next show is coming this weekend. We are gonna take a little break for the weekdays since some things have started,” she said. Reaching down to another bucket near her feet, she would pull a small fish, and point to the ground near the sea lion. “Clap for me Jessie!” she ordered. The sea lion rolled over instead, and then it clapped afterwards. Cuore sighed, and tosses the fish to her, which she caught expertly. “We still need to work on that…but hm? You knew this place but you never heard of me? That’s a new one,” she said to the boy. Maybe she was rather dumb, but she wasn’t incredibly dumb; or she hoped not. It broke her train of thought that this boy had such odd bits of knowledge around the place. Maybe he wasn’t a native to Azores, or at least has not been here as long as she was.

After finishing feeding the animals, she would let them walk around that area of the circus and bounce and flip through the ring to the boy and give a grin worth millions. “The one and only! I got wet cause I may have been swimming with a seal lion today. But what’s up? You don’t seem like you come from here with what you’re wearing. Here to join us?” she’d ask, jumping to the subject. He could make an interesting act; all he needed was to cut his hair and learn how to walk a tightrope is all.

Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:13 pm

Despite her looks, this girl seemed to be of average intelligence. You'd think that a girl in a circus would have to be very intelligent to remember all the tricks and routines. But, as he said, she was average. He took to note when she said the next show would be. He made a small reminder in his mind to see it, since he wanted to see how this girl performed. As she played with the sea lion, he would notice how well she was with animals. The only animals Kogoro ever knew were wild cats who hissed at him, or the rats he had to hunt sometimes for dinner. He was kind of embarrassed when she said it was new that he didn't know her. It made him feel....out of place. More than he already is, and that's a big statement. "I'm...not really from around here. I don't get out too much either. I'm what you'd call an introvert. In fact I don't really like interaction with...most people." She explained to him why her suit was wet, and he returned his look to the sea lion. Maybe they did a small act where she stands on top of him, like that whale at Sea World. He then took a look at what he was wearing. He enjoyed his suit, it was a reminder of what he had left, and the people he used to know. But, it also had a lot of bad memories, so he focused on the good ones. It never got dirty, and kept him warm and it was really comfortable. It was also pretty loose, and easy to move around in. He shook his head once more at her last question. "No, I'm not. I enjoyed circus's on TV when I was little though. But, I'm not sure the publicity would be good. And plus, I have no skills whatsoever." He made a somewhat forced laugh to play it off. He in fact wouldn't mind joining a circus. That is, if he was human. He couldn't do anything he truly enjoyed without danger of being discovered and killed. But, he would need money...and a job or two wouldn't be bad now and then. Maybe he would come to work as someone in the back, a prop manager. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

“Well, it’s good you came here. Maybe you will learn more about people. It’s very much worth getting into!” she said with her trademark grin. She had a knack for helping people feel a bit brighter, or at least the ones that visit. Maybe this guy is no different. “You aren’t gonna join? Aww, no big deal. But I gotta say, you wear an awful lot out here in the summer,” she said. With the suit he seemed to wear, wouldn’t he get hot? It’s also black, which makes it more warm. Surely the guy must be uncomfortable! “But you don’t like publicity? I hope I didn’t offend you…” she continued on. Why was she so silly like this? She needs to learn how to talk properly with people, but no one ever taught her about one on one talk when it gets personal. That’s not her style of talking really.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 pm

He took into account that he could actually increase his social skills, not instantly being ready to beat someone to a pulp when he meets them. But after being lied to by so many people, it's a hard thing to do. He saw her smile, but his face was as stoic as it was before. He didn't show much emotion, which is actually something he likes. She mentioned his suit, and he looked down at himself. He did wear quite a lot of black, it being a black suit of course, and sometimes it got too hot, yes. He mainly just bit the bullet and ignored the heat. But every so often he finds himself having to remove the jacket and shirt, just to cool off, or find a canal or river nearby as well, maybe even head to the beach for a minute or two. "I realize that it is quite hot. But, it's also really the only kind of clothes I have. I like the look, and these clothes are somewhat special." He couldn't blatantly say he only had this suit as clothing. He'd be kicked out for sure and then he could never come back. He shook his head at her last question. "I wasn't offended. In fact I feel somewhat glad that someone thought to help me in some way. I don't get that much help where I live." He could sense that her talking was somewhat 'strained' or awkward to herself. He knew because he knows exactly how that feels.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Cuore gave a smile to his response. She and this boy had something in common. “Ha! I wear this outfit all the time too. I’m pretty sure I should make another one, but I am very busy…” she said with a proud face. Brushing herself off and pulling the hair out of her face, she gave a satisfied sigh after a day and smiled. “Did you have anything else you wanted to talk about? I probably have a few minutes to spare before I gotta feed the friends,” she said gesturing to the animals, who were now either sleeping, making noises to each other, or rough-housing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 pm

He nodded at he remark. Her outfit seemed to have a lot of ware and tear on it. He could see how much use it'd gotten. "Well, I would offer to make one, but I don't have any good skill with machinery of any type." He stepped back as she got up, giving her some room to breathe and stand. He looked to the animals, and still felt cautious about them. Or maybe it was still due to his social problems. Or both. He tried ignoring it and shook his head. "No, that's all. I wouldn't mind talking to you again, when I do come to see a show on time. You seem like a very easy to talk to person." He said to her, noticing how dark it was getting and that it would begin to get crowded on the way home due to the night life. He wanted to get home and sleep for now, he was quite tired from the ride and all the sneaking. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and focused on her once again.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 pm

“Good! Make sure to come by after the show and we can talk about this and that! Don’t be afraid now, I won’t bite. I’d give you a front row seat, but I don’t want you to be bothered by others. See ya later,” she said with a pleasant smile, before slowly walking contently back to the animals to play with ad feed them. It was a nice enough distraction from them, and maybe he will come by again. It was neat to find people that she had things in common with.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Cuore of the Fool and Kogoro of the Hermit have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Confrontation(Cuore)   Circus Confrontation(Cuore) Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Confrontation(Cuore)
Page 1 of 1