Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Confrontation - What Does This Mean?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Confrontation - What Does This Mean? Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation - What Does This Mean?   Confrontation - What Does This Mean? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Frowning eyes looked around the train as a pair of sandals clacked on the floor with each step their owner took. Tch... she had more than enough to worry about, now he came along too? It was interesting, but it wasn't her top priority... not with the plans she already had.

"Wait, Rita!" With a quick glance, the silvernette looked back only to be slammed on her chest with the weight of a much smaller girl, who seemed to be whimpering from the shock as well. Thankfully, the User's strength was enough to keep her up and hold onto her friend.

Confrontation - What Does This Mean? Pw9zZ2D

"Kristina... I told you not to get involved in these things. This world isn't safe for someone like you."

The words stung more than the silvernette thought, as the pink-haired maid grit her teeth. Really? Was this all she could do, then? Their appearance was already getting them stares all around the now moving train, and while Rita seemed to be fairly neutral, as her face showed... really no emotion right now. The blessing had made her slightly calmer in nature... but it also awoke something else in her, she figured.

"I just wanted to be of use... you kept talking about that Simon Alba guy and now there was a shot... I trust your ideas, I'll follow you until the end, so please... let me be of use..." The waitress buried her face in Rita's shirt, with the silvernette closing her eyes and muttering a low "Yare yare dawa..." Following it with a sigh, Rita put her hands on her friend's shoulders, pushing her away slightly, which caused her to jump. Did this...?

"Kristina. I'm not trying to keep you away because you're useless, I'm trying to keep you away because you're a precious friend of mine. This supernatural bullshit has claimed more lives than it should have... including mine. I won't have it take yours as well now. Don't preoccupy yourself with these matters... whatever those people are trying to do, I will deal with it when I must." Digging into her pocket, Rita brought out a small deck of cards, before taking one out at random and grasping Kitty's hand, burying the deck back into her dress. Lifting the waitress' hand up, Rita also revealed the card's front...

Confrontation - What Does This Mean? JdsohvA

"The Fortune Arcana... I see. I'm sorry, Kristina, you weren't meant to take part in this event."

With this whole display, there were some people whispering around, creating rumors. Some Rita even heard speaking of Lia and that time in the Silent Mountain Festival... tch, they were still on about that? Apparently, she was recognizable as all hell with this appearance. Lovely. Kitty, though, didn't seem to hear them, as she too closed her eyes, handing the card back to Rita... she, though, pushed her hands away, a cold expression on her face. That was all she needed to understand this was meant for her.

Confrontation - What Does This Mean? 4807

"Rita... I don't know what to think anymore. There have been so many things that terrified me, I didn't even want to believe your stories at first... why did you confide in me? Why did you think I was someone who could keep it like this?" The dyed pinkette stood up straight, taking a deep breath before looking upwards at the younger yet still taller girl... much taller, in fact. From anyone else's viewpoint, Kristina would appear to be the younger one here, not the opposite.

Rita, in response, closed her eyes. "Who knows? Fate has a strange way of playing its cards. Just like it did right then and there. The Fortune Arcana... it's an interesting card. I couldn't think of any other to fit you better. Just like with the knowledge I gave you. Fate found a means to an end, that was all that happened." Removing something from her pocket, still with her eyes closed, Rita presented two tickets to an officer who was approaching them, surprising the regular-looking man with the accuracy and speed with which she did so. The tickets were different, though. One was only for the trip to Penecia... the other, for a full round back to San Malarus.

"The train back won't go until late in the afternoon... come help me get ready. Even if I can't return the feelings, I can still appreciate your friendship, Kristina. I'm sorry it turned out this way." Letting a light smirk show, Rita opened her eyes, causing the waitress to hang her head. Was this all it amounted to? Was this the only reason she was doing it for? Hell... neither of them knew anymore. It didn't matter anymore.

"What does this mean?"

"I'll be hard-pressed to find out. C'mon, let's sit down. People are getting bothered already."

"Rita... alright."
Back to top Go down

Confrontation - What Does This Mean?
Page 1 of 1