Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:29 pm

John's P.O.V:
Ahhh.... school's out. Testing is over for the week, and I am currently just taking a walk through Little Tokyo back to the dorms. I think today's pizza day, so I better get there quick. Otherwise, there's gonna be nothing left.
So there I am, enjoying normal life as usual...
And then fate decides to do what it normally does when i'm like this:
Ruin it.
I walk smack dab into some girl standing in front of a bookstore window. Her fault for standing there like a dumbass in the middle of a crowded sidewalk, and mine for not noticing her.
So I decide to do what any normal person would do.
Help her up.
"You okay? Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I say to her in a apologetic tone. Best to do that, normally, girls tend to freak out when guys slam into them suddenly.
Like now, for example.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 am

Ashure had been staring at a book store window for a few seconds. Though she seemed like she wasn't looking at anything in particular, she was actually eyeing a cook book. The book had a stereotypical women in a pink apron and yellow flora dress putting pie out to cool off showing a bunch of people running towards the scent of it. The entire thing was over the top, but Ashure couldn't help but gawk at the idea of making a pie that could attract live humans. But she suddenly was hit to the ground, it had seemed like someone had ran into her and by the time she saw who it was, the person was already attempting to help her up. Ashure quickly scanned his entire body, and ended up letting out a sigh, he was clearly just a normal student at the school, he seemed like nothing more. Though she did notice an odd amount power emanating from his right arm, she mostly ignored it. What she worried about more was how loud of a thud her body made if she when she hit the ground."I'm perfectly fine! But I can get up on my own, you probably wouldn't be able to pick me up anyway~"
Her tone made her sound rude, but she was really being earnest, not hinting at any insults, and she lifted her body from the ground, dusting off her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 am

Yeah, I was expecting anger. Typical reaction in this sort of situation. Although... I must wonder what she means by that remark about being heavier than I can pull up.
Maybe it has to do with that loud thud she made?
Then again... she could just be somehow overweight.
I mean, it's not like she's anything special, right?
"Well, that's good. Looks like you're not hurt." I say.
"Just what were you looking at when I crashed into you, anyways?" I ask her. Not really my business to know, but I figure that whatever she was looking at must be popular, and further help my social life along by at least looking it up and then taking the knowledge from that to answer any questions on it if somebody asks.
Tvtropes is really great at that sort of thing. Usually.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:24 am

Ashure looked a him for a few seconds, attempting to understand what he was asking, it was odd to her people actually showing interest in something she cared about. She pointed to the cook book, the title was in large pink bubble letters saying; 'Auintie Livingood's special new cook book, pastry addition!' It was out of place compared to the new romance novels and manga surrounding it in the 'Newly Collected!' display section. "It looks amazing, huh?" She sounded extremely excited just to be looking at the book.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:31 am

.... A cookbook? Really? THAT's what she was looking at?
Then again, it could just be a hobby...
... although what was with the look? She looks like somebody who just saw something weird. I take a look at the time on my watch for a second. Yikes. It's getting kinda late.
"Hey... what's your name? I'm John Smith. It's getting kind of late... should I walk you home, or can you protect yourself?" I ask her. Not that I care about her or anything, it's just that the least I can do as an apology is at least walk her home. Girls like her should not be out too late... wait. That thought came out wrong. Ah forget it. It's not like anybody heard me-
"My, my. And here I thought you gave up on such... pursuits." My constant companion within me says.
Ah, that's right.
He's here as well.
Him being my right arm.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 am

Ashure giggled at his statement, as if her needing protection was a hilarious joke that was out of left field. "Ashure. Charmed to meet you Smith-chan! I find it very kind of you to worry about me but if anybody attempted to assault me I'd make sure to freeze them solid...Or maybe just stab them...Hm, it depends... But I'd love to assist you on your walk home, humans are very fragile y'know?" She extended her hand, ignoring the backhanded complement and misused honorific, as she hadn't even realized they were as such.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:55 am

Okay.
There were so many things wrong with what she just said, that I have no idea where to even begin.
Is this girl insane? Oh god... this was a bad idea. Best to just play along rather than ask and risk getting killed by her.
So I clasp her hand, and lead the way.
"Alright. Let's go home together." I say, praying that nothing else happens along the way.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:01 am

Ashure walked at a steady pace, each step a bit quicker than the last, she mostly wanted to see how quick she could go before John said anything, but as soon as they got to a turn she stopped dead in her tracks. "Wait...I guess we can't walk to your house if I don't know where it is!" She let go of his hand, and took a step back, signaling him to start leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 am

.... it took her this long to figure that out? Oh god... she's not just crazy, she's a crazy idiot.
I sigh and lead the way properly this time.
"So Ashure... where exactly do you live, anyways?" I ask her in a desperate attempt to understand this woman's madness.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:08 am

Ashure swayed her hips and head, along with wagged her tail, walking in almost exact unison compared to John, as if she was mimicking him. "I live in the new sweets shop that opened up~ My d-dad works there, and we live there too~" Though it sounded like she was lying, based on how Ashure has been acting it wasn't really abnormal. "Don't worry~ I'm not insane, I know you're thinking it~" She said it an almost creepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 am

Ooookay. Is that tail mechanical or something? I think I remember seeing that somewhere before... yeah. .. gotta be mechanical.
After all, no way she's a literal catgirl, right?
I listen to her answer. Okay.
Then I hear say the bit on insanity. With that almost creepy voice.
Yup. Definitely crazy.
I should never have talked to her.
"Hmm... yes. Worst case scenario, we're looking at an actual demon." My companion says.
Gee, that's reassuring.
All I can do now is keep walking.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:18 am

She clasped her hands behind her back and giggled, the laugh also filled with a creepy tone. "I can read your thoughts~ I know exactly what you're hiding, you think I may hurt you..Don't you...?~
She slowly crept closer to him, her hands still behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:23 am

Ooookay. And I just realized we're in a deserted street.
Shoot.
This girl may be kinda cute, but she's psychotic. I mean, just look at her creep up close to me!
Worst case scenario...uh-oh.
"Uh...nno...of course not. What are you doing...?" I say, trying my best to sound normal.
"John... worst comes to worst, I am fully ready to cooperate with you on this". My companion says. Good. I'm going to need his help if this goes bad...
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 am

Ashure suddenly makes a loud sound, and pulls an rbit from her sleeve shoving it into John's face. "Gotcha! I can't read your mind, I just have good intuition! Don't be so worried about me! I'll protect you, so have an rbit! The little rbit stared at John for a few seconds, it's ears twitching quickly, and it soon floated onto his head and nuzzled into his hair. "Look, it even likes you~"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:36 am

.............. okay....
That scared the living daylights out of me. My companion, on the other hand, is dying of laughter.
"Hahaha haha is this what you call a 'gotcha' moment?" It says.
I sigh as I gently pull the thing out of my hair.
.... it really does seem to like me.
"T-thanks, I guess..." I say, blushing. Man, I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for that. No human being can read minds. Pfffft.
Although that is some damn fine inituition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):   Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty): Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Fangirl (For Minty):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next