Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

She's performing? (Cuore)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:29 pm

“Aha, no don’t worry about it. I am having to feed them myself for the time being. Some caretakers that work part time help, but I need to feed them more. Soon I will have to feed them when they are at their cages,” she said, almost shuddering at the thought. “But Penecia has some pretty fancy places. If you can afford living here, I am sure they can accommodate,” Cuore said, patting her leg and whistling to call Mickey over, to then scratch under his chin. “We are always looking for help like janitor stuff and animal help. But I have to look out for them myself as well. But you have school don’t you? That’s such a drag,” Cuore said, sighing and petting Mickey again.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Intrigued by the part-time, well... part, Rita perked up and asked Lia as soon as she stopped talking. "Wait a sec, is there a spot open for an animal caretaker? If so, I'd like to apply! I can help you out in taking care of them a bit too if you want!" Feeling suddenly very energized at the idea of spending more time with Lia, Rita got a jolt out of hearing what Penecia homes were like... "Hmm, well... that's a tough one... I get money every month from my brother back in Japan but I still need a job..." Crouching down to pet Mickey as well, Rita continued to answer Lia's talking with her own additions, letting Lia finish talking first, of course... "Well, I could help out with the feeding of the animals and also cleaning... I could help set up the props for the show as well, if you'd like... I'll really do anything as long as it keeps me busy and pays well... besides, being surrounded by animals all day doesn't sound too bad to me..." Giving Lia a sweet smile, Rita poised herself as relaxed and got up from petting Mickey, quickly answering Lia's other statement. "School ends pretty early for me, actually and on weekends I'm free all day... I really don't mind coming over to do some cleaning or feeding after school, you know? I have some experience with feeding animals..." Looking down a bit, Rita'd whisper something now that Lia might have been able to hear if she concentrated hard enough on it... "Being through so many orphanages, I should know..." Though quickly casting the down look aside and returning to her cheerful smile, waiting for Lia to answer her as well, hoping that she'd consider and at least let her help out a bit today...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 pm

“If you want you can try to work here. I’ll put a word in. We don’t have a lot of people so we are always looking for work around here for helping with ami-animals,” she said, scratching the back of her head. “But yeah, come by during the weekends and I am sure we can find some work for you. We aren’t too busy at the moment, but people are coming back slowly. Those missing girls came back finally I think…” she said, not really sure if what she said was completely accurate. She didn’t keep up with news too much, but some things just fell through cracks all the time. Cuore wasn’t too smart, nor did she pay much attention outside her home and job, so she didn’t exactly notice Rita’s whispering while she pet Mickey. “Alright now. Go play,” she said, tapping his back and watching as Mickey waddled off to the other end of the circus to play with another sea lion. “Need anything else Rita? I will make sure to tell my dad that he will be expecting an extra employee next weekend.”
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Listening to Lia's words, Rita's mood shot up like a rocket, having her eyes shine as her body curled up like an animal's. "Ah, really?! I'll be glad to help out whenever you guys need me, I promise!" Clasping Lia's hands in her own, Rita would shake them up and down in gratitude while she watched Mickey look at them both... stopping after just a few seconds, Rita listened to Lia's words once again, not really knowing anything about the situation herself. "Well... I just moved here so I don't really know... I don't really watch the news all that often..." Scratching the back of her head as well, Rita'd be a bit sad to see Mickey leave but also kinda glad to be alone with Lia for now. "Actually, I wanna ask you something..." Digging through her right pocket, Rita took out her cellphone, flipping it up and messing a bit with it. "Do you have a phone? If so, I'd really like to have your number so we can talk more often!" Giving her trademark cheery smile, Rita'd make it so Lia could see that her phone had a bluetooth port, making it so none of them needed to say their numbers out loud. Waiting for Lia to answer, Rita'd remind her of just one point. "Oh yeah... you said you'd get me my prize after the show, right? Ehehe..." Giggling a slight bit, Rita didn't really care much about the prize, enjoying the time she spent playing with Lia and Mickey fun enough... though she was still curious as to what her prize was...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Looking to Rita, she ran a few wet fingers through her hair. “Yeah, apparently a couple girls went missing for a bit. It sucks,” she said, but shook her head trying to change the subject quickly. “Sorry…I can’t exactly find my phone. I think I broke mine…but I can’t find it anywhere, haha. I may have had it in an act and landed on it, but I never found it after that,” she said with a bashful smile. She really didn’t take much care of her belongings save for the important stuff, like her whip. When she asked about the prize, she reached into the side of her outfit and pulled out an autographed picture of her and Mickey near a pool. “Not often fans get a picture of me, I hope you like!” she said with a smile. “Maybe after work one day if I don’t have to feed the animals we can go to eat. That sound fair?” She tilted her head trying to offer something to make one of her guests feel better.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Thinking a bit on the missing girl accident, Rita put her hand to her chin and nodded in agreement before reacting to Lia's sudden change of subject. "Ah, I see... well, that's too bad... maybe we can pick one out for you sometime, no?" Smiling gently at Lia, Rita looked a bit in anticipation of what her prize was, finding that it was a signed photo of Lia and Mickey. "Well... I don't like to consider myself as much of a fan as I am a friend... ehehe..." Giggling sweetly, she wanted to make it known to Lia that she really liked spending time with her and not just because she was a celebrity... Rita felt a bit hurt at the fan comment as well but didn't really let it show to Lia, intending to just keep things going well as they were... Cocking her head back up as she heard Lia talk, Rita replied right after, excited. "Oh, um, yeah! Sure, we can go out to lunch or something... I'm actually a pretty good cook so I could even whip something up for you sometime...!" Going back to her cheery self, Rita still felt a bit hurt that Lia thought of her as a fan... but right now, she just thought it simply slipped out normally... "Anyway, at what time do you finish up, normally? I stay up late most of the time anyway so I don't mind waiting a bit for you... we could go somewhere or just hang out here... though you probably don't have time right now, huh?" Dropping her head down, Rita looked at the floor and took something out of her pocket, something she remembered she had from somewhere... "Here, I got this in Japan, it's a sort of charm or accessory to put on your bags and stuff... like a keychain too, I guess..." Rita held out a simple-looking round charm that looked a bit like a marble but had no pattern inside it, like an opaque gold-painted ball made of metal.. now that she thought about it, it was a bit heavy too... "It's pretty neat but I think it fits you better... I know your color's green and all but gold fits anything, no?" Smiling gently once again, Rita remembered that this was probably given to her by her brother when she was little... though she didn't mind giving it to Lia at all, it was just a little knickknack at most, probably not worth much more than 1000 yen... Holding out her hand with the charm hanging on a chain, Rita and she assumed Lia could see that the gold paint actually scraped off a bit and faded to give it a shiny look... this thing really was pretty old... but that just gave it more charm.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:22 am

She nodded in agreement. When she gave her the charm, Cuore shook her head lightly. “Oh don’t worry about it, it’s fine.” If Rita insisted, Cuore would end up taking the oddly heavy small ball with a thank you. It was really dense! “Well then, I will probably go on ahead to feed the others, catch you later!” she said, waving before running off with her marble, making sure to store it in a place where it could not be ruined before moving to feed the animals. She liked the audience, and it was very sweet to see that every so often, they gave her small gifts. It was usually stuff from younger people, but it was not often a student around her age gave her something.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:32 am

Pushing forward the charm just a slight bit as to insist Lia took it, Rita was glad when she did, giving her a cheerful smile like she always did... only to look a bit sad to see that Lia was leaving. "Oh, well, before you go, take this, alright?" Taking out a piece of paper and her sword-pencil from her bag, Rita wrote down a few numbers and handed the paper to Lia. "If you have a home phone or something, it's always easier for us to talk like that, right? Take it, it's always useful anyway." Giving her the sheet now, Rita started to turn back and leave but stopped to say just one thing more. "I'll probably spend the rest of the day in Penecia so if you wanna do something else today after you're done, look outside, I may be there or not..." Though Rita really wanted to hang out with Lia, she couldn't tell her to abandon her job, it wasn't fair and Rita knew that... though she found it a bit odd that a loner like herself wanted to hang out with someone all of a sudden... Rita really thought Lia was interesting and fun to be around, she seemed like a good friend... Waving as Lia left, Rita shouted just one last thing. "Alright, don't forget to call me if you DO have a phone around somewhere! I need to register the number too, ahaha!" Laughing a bit before turning away, Rita gave a slightly downcast expression. "That could have gone a bit better..." Though she wasn't really unfamiliar with talking to people, Rita social skills are... not really good... she wondered how she could have phrased some stuff better but gave up before giving herself a headache. Walking out now, Rita looked outside to see the sun setting, just a bit longer and she'd have to go home... "Well... I haven't unpacked so I can look for an apartment here..." Travelling through the streets, Rita kept her phone in check just in case, now hoping to find a home closer to the circus, one where she hopefully could keep an animal...

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Cuore and Rita's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's performing? (Cuore)   She's performing? (Cuore) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She's performing? (Cuore)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2