Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Detention (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 am

Mikhail thought for a second before he replied to Kei, "I don't think that they do....it's someone who does a lot of other tokusatsu soundtracks. Thankfully they have the skill to do sundtracks that sound completely different, Gaim has a good modern take on some old samurai movie sounding tunes." Mikhail's ears perked hearing about Kei's dad's sushi shop, "Cool! My mother opened a European cuisine restaurant herself. I would have considered working there myself but I don't think that fancy restaurants are my kind of thing, I'd just be taking up space instead of someone who would want to work there. That's awesome though, if you tell me the name I'll be sure to try it out."

Mikhail watched Hyde do his pose and after he finished he leaned forward to Hyde, "THAT is awesome, sounds like a real dark hero. Like Skull Man." Mikhail also looked at the clock, "dude was just suppose to go some god damn papers. Is the printer busted?"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 am

{OOC: lol idk but...

Detention (Open) - Page 2 Funny-pictures-owl-eyes-fence1

Yeah, totally not gonna be here...}

Akashida finially woke up from his nap. | Oh god. Why am I here again? Oh... right... |

Akashida's Weakness:

Detention (Open) - Page 2 Tao_23

| Damn that Science test. Why learn about Earth Science? It would be slightly better with Chem. or Bio. | Akashida sighed and rubbed his face. | Shit. Might as well get up. I'm not tired anymore... I guess it's another late-night gaming session for me... | Akashida did that and he looked around the room. No one. "Of course. Why would anyone I know be in here."

Akashida was about to put his head down and daydream until he saw a very familiar redhead. | Well shit. What do you know. |

Akashida turned around, walking to Hyde and his friends/acquaintances. | Another Redhead and a Blondie. This  might be interesting considering how Hyde makes friends. | Akashida grabbed a chair and sat down next to Hyde.

"Hey Hyde. Sorry I didn't notice you." Akashida rubbed his eyes. "I usually sleep if I forget any of my games at home." Akashida then eyed both of Hyde's companions. He then waved to both of them. "Hi. I'm Akashida. I know it's a mouthful but you can call me Ash. Akashida then pointed at Hyde. "It's what he calls me. Actually, you can call me anything..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 am

“Ahh, it’s starting to become a big party. All of my friends are showing up. “Hyde would say as he offers a banana to Ash, this was pretty convenient that he managed to make a lot of good friends. Even the new ones seemed pretty chill, so detention might not turn out so bad. “Alright then guys, I guess this is introduction time. Ash, this is Kei and Mikhail. Mikhail has good taste in anime, Kei has good taste in sushi, Ash is a video game expert…I’m talking the “world only god knows” good. And as for me, I’m not so special in comparison. I guess I’m the one that’s always going bananas! ……………no…. ok so I’m the guy with the bad jokes. But someone has to do it. “ Hyde shrugs with a smile as he scratches his head. He continues to fill Ash in on the conversation as he interacts with the group as a whole. “ We were just talking about checking out Kei’s new family restaurant that’s opening two weeks from now. I’ll be working there as a waiter, so it’s a blessing that I found someone that’s nice enough to give me a job. Also, we were talking about Kamen Riders and premature masturbation…… but that’s mostly about the teacher whose supposed to be supervising us for detention. I guess his adult pictures broke the copy machine or something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 am

"Yo, Akashida-san! I offer a handshake. "I'm Kei Edogawa, as Hyde kindly explained. I transfered to this school last monday." I turn back to Hyde. "Oyeah. About your job, Hyde. I'll need you to swing by my place after detention is over. My dad wants to see you. I told him about you this saturday, and he's definatley interested. If you have the time of course. How long are you guys gonna sit here anyway?" I'm meeting so many new people today. I'm glad I forgot that book back in my classroom. "So, Akashida... How did you end up in detention?"
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 am

Mikhail looked over to Ash, "Nice to meet you." Mikhail sat quietly for a few seconds, "Anything huh?....Nice to meet you, Jin Yuugami." Mikhail giggled to himself for a moment. "Don't worry, it's not intended to be disrespectful."

Mikhail reached into his bag and quickly started going through his cellphone, "if this teacher isn't coming back then I can catch up on my emails."
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Akashida made a really serious face.

Detention (Open) - Page 2 1401943719589
"Jin Yuugami...I hate that name..."

Akashida then smiled and chuckled for a bit. "Ah... messing with you, dude. It's fine! I liked the first Ace Attorney game and I watched a play though  of Destinies." Akashida smiled at him and then turned his attention toward Kei's question. He sighed. "Well, basically I failed a Science test. That test brought me down enough for detention. And the thing is that I'm really lazy when it comes to science. So I now have an F." Akashida shrugged his shoulders. "Yep. That's the gist of it. But anyways, Premature masturbation? Sounds fun." Akashida smirked.

Akashida then shook his head. "No, no. But Hyde. You finially have a job... and it's at Kei's place? I guess you guys are good friends then." AKashida looked and smiled at Kei. "And what's the Family restaurant? What's the style of cooking? It sounds interesting. I might go there with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 am

Well, Kei is in the sushi business. I took him to my favorite restaurant after I showed him around town; he’s actually new around here. I guess you could say that Kei is trying to be an aspiring chef as well. And as for you Ash, that’s really stupid man. How the heck could they give you detention for failing an exam or anything? Detention is a punishment; a failing grade is already a punishment. What you need is constant motivation and tutoring, how could you be motivated in such a depressing scene? But anyway, were all here, so it’s not too bad. Kei is just chilling over here to keep s company, but Mikhail over here is also the victim of a bad judgment call. “Hyde then casually turns over to Mikhail. “It wasn’t much of a fight, Mikhail didn’t even hurt anyone. He simply moved to avoid getting hurt, the bully got hurt instead when he tripped. Then they gave Mick over here detention, can you believe it?” It was starting again, Hyde’s random nicknames. Mick also earned one from Hyde, that probably meant that Hyde was getting comfortable around him.“I have an idea, we should all check out the anime club after class tomorrow. It should be pretty fun, right?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:34 am

"Sure. That sounds fun. I'm in!" Hyde seems to know exactly what to say to bring people with him. I'm not sure if he's aware of it though... He IS Hyde after all. However, he's a nice friend to have. "And waddaya mean with 'trying to be an aspiring chef'? I am an Aspiring Chef you dunce." I look at Hyde and laugh. He's a funny guy. So I guess we're going to the Anime Club tomorrow. I wonder what kinds of people we'll meet there? "What is up with the teachers of this school, anyway? You all got into detention for stupid reasons. What the crap, man?"
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Mikhail nodded, "You know, I'm kind of glad that airhead tried to punch me and messed up. If I didn't get stuck here I wouldn't have met you guys." Mikhail smirked. Mikhail's expression moved to a surprised one, "Really? I would like going with you guys."

Mikhail looked back his phone quickly, "For crying out loud, I work in less than an hour. I need to get home and get changed and get to work or else I'll be in some deep shit"

The door to the classroom opened, an older man entered the room. He was a larger man with small glasses and a thick mustache. He wore a red dress shirt and white pants. "Very sorry for running late, the printer in the office was out of ink and I had to go find some for these papers I need to get ready for classes next week." he explained sitting down at the whiteboard, "It would be cruel for me to make you all sit here any longer though."

"....Maybe, just maybe there is a god." Mikhail muttered to himself, "So we can leave?" Mikhail asked tightening his grip onto his bag.

The older gentleman looked through a page on his sheet, "Some of you will have to stay for a little longer....except you, Hyde, Akashida. You three should head off." he said as the rest of the students in the room groaned. The teacher was about to start writing but stopped and glanced at Kei then looked back at his sheet, "Excuse me, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm

"I'm Kei Edogawa. Didn't Chihiro tell you that I would be giving some papers to Mizumi-san? He missed some stuff this morning, because of the Gym-teacher's Preaching about good health that went on overtime. Quite a lot actually... Besides, He's coming with me. He has a job-interview that he cannot miss." I drag Hyde out the doorway, followed by the others. "Phew... That was close... Too close..."

Last edited by Zologe on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Changing)
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:33 am

{OOC: lol Jerry-san, Jumped the bullet a bit fast there huh? lol It's ok. I guess the order now is Cyber-san, Jerry-san, myself, then Hyde-sempai.}

"Kei." Akashida had a blank face. "What was that?" Akashida crossed his arms. "I'm not mad or anything. Just...what?"

Akashida sighed and shrugged. "Oh well. At least we're out of there."
Akashida thought that Kei should have just explained that he came to get his textbook in that class and just say that he saw his friends in there.

Akashida smiled.

Detention (Open) - Page 2 Tao_debut

"Yeah, I'm starved. Let's go eat, Kei. I haven't had good, "home" sushi in a long time. You are from Japan right?"

Akashida then started to speak Japanese directed towards Kei.

~

"Mise katta mono wa daijōbudesu, anata wa shitte imasu ka? Watashi wa shinbyōsei to watashi no sushi ga sukidesu."

{Translated:} "The store bought ones are alright, you know? I like my sushi with authenticity."

~

{OOC: lol Thank god for Google Translate.}
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:26 am

OOC: Ash you’re doing that gangster look again lol

Hyde nodded his head when Kei mentioned that close call they just had, it would be unfortunate for Kei to receive detention for simply trespassing during detention. That would just seem stupid in general; he wouldn’t know what to do if that was to happen. “Alright, I think I’m ready to meet your dad and make this official. I hope he likes my resume, or the reference you have for me is good enough. “After Ash came about, Hyde poked his head in the classroom and gave Mikhail a look that kind of told him to come along. Afterwards, he came back out to notice that Ash was speaking Japanese. “Oh, fancy…”It wasn’t like Hyde didn’t understand Japanese; he took foreign language classes before. He just felt as if speaking English made life easier for everyone and speaking in a general language around people shows that he had nothing to hide. “I guess were waiting or Mikhail before heading out, it’s better if we all leave together, right? “ Hyde had a modest smile on his face, he didn’t know that detention was going to end up like that, but he was glad it did.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:10 am

"Guess that guy has a heart after all.....I feel bad talking shit about him." Mikhail sighed putting his hands in his pockets, "I'm really sorry guys but I need to take off. I don't want to be late for work." he picked his bag up and slung it over his shoulder, "So I'd be happy to attend the anime club with you, just give me a shout whenever you want and I'll be there." he said. Mikhail looked to Ash, sorry I couldn't speak to you much but we should talk again sometime, all of us." Mikhail smiled, "I'll see you all around."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:06 pm

"Alright, See ya, Mikhail!" As Mikhail leaves, I turn to the other two. "Well... Me and Hyde have buissness to attend to at my place. If you wanna tag along or not is up to you." I give Hyde a look before turning to my shoe locker and getting my sneakers. "Huh...? A Note...?" I pick it up. "Someone has written a love letter... They put it in the wrong shoebox though." I sigh, and look at the reciver's name, and put it in his shoebox instead. "It's not any of my buissness, and I don't wanna get involved in some kind of awkward love triangle... For a second there I thought someone might've been interested in me, but alas, that was simply not meant to be." I chuckle a little, as I put on my sneakers. "Alrighty then, Hyde... Ready to get a Job?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:16 am

“Oh, were leaving now? Alright then, lead the way. “ Hyde was pretty excited and nervous at the same time about his very first job interview in this world. He kind of wondered what Kei’s dad would have him to do. Maybe it’ll be a “Birth By fire “ segment, where Hyde would only get a crash course on how to be a waiter and sent out to work on opening day where it’s very busy. “ I-I think I’m ready. Ehehheh…” This was nowhere near how Hyde was expecting it to go; it’s a good thing that he had his resume on hand.

-Exit

OOC: I really am sorry for skipping you Karsu, but we really did give you alot of time. This is my exit post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2