Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWestie27

What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:34 pm

After receiving his Persona Compendium and exiting the Velvet Room, Alexander punched the air and shouted "Yes! I finally have a Persona Compendium...Y'know what, I'm gonna treat myself to a snack or something! He knew it was a very unprofessional reaction to receiving something as great as a Persona Compendium, but he was a very unprofessional person, and it didn't matter to him. He walked out of the out-of-the-way area he had walked into, and into the bustling tourist attraction that is Penecia Island. As he walked down a path through a park, he began daydreaming about what might happen in his first battle. Due to paying no attention to where he was going, Alexander tripped on something and landed flat on his face and landing right at someone's feet, the shock causing him to let go of his Persona Compendium mid-fall which then went flying, just missing said person's head by a few centimeters before landing behind the person.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Quinn didn't plan on wearing a skirt today, it just happened that they had worn it the day before and it was comfortable for the time being. Getting outside the house was nice for once, though they seemed to be outside more than anything, which wasn't really the worst for them. The park near their house was especially a nice place for them to be in, even with all the crazy stuff happening around town. As they walked, they though of many things, like what they would have for dinner and how happy the children playing sounded. That's when they noticed a book barreling towards their face, ducking out of the way as if flew behind them. Looking towards the direction from where it came, they spotted a man on the ground, going over to help him stand. "Are you alright?" Moving their eyes backwards towards the book, they would pick it up and hand it to the man. "Little clumsy I see."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Alexander accepted the book back from Quinn before holding it to his chest and bowing before saying "Thank you and I am so sorry! I merely tripped and the shock caused my grip on my P- ,I mean, my book to loosen and caused it to fly in your direction! I'm glad that you dodged it, it would have hurt if it had actually hit you. That would have hurt a lot!" After saying this he looked up at Quinn and stopped bowing, with a look of confusion on his face.

The gentle words of "Are you alright?" and "Little clumsy I see." unfamiliar, due to being words that would have not even crossed Elizabeth's mind, let alone leave her mouth. Elizabeth would instantly start ranting at him about something or giving him a mountain of errands or chores as 'compensation'. He then eventually smiled before shouting, with a surprising tone of happiness which earned Alexander a few looks from passers by, "Wait a sec. You aren't mad?! You must be a really forgiving person!" He then pulled out a pan flute he had bought earlier and began to check it over.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 pm

This boy was a bit rapid, like a Squirrel in fact, but he had the smile of a child who had just received candy. It was amusing to watch actually, but it seemed like he was an alien who had never seen their world before. The way he described everything he did wrong, normally people would take the situation and leave but he defiantly was different. "I said it's alright, don't worry." They smiled, gripping the parasol a bit more. "Plus I'm not hurt, I'm still worried about you. Are you alright?" They'd laugh a bit, feeling the air blow through the area. Listing to the next thing, it seemed he didn't even know what nice people were like, judging by his reaction to the way Quinn had acted. "You're not from here are you?" They'd extend one hand, using the other to support the parasol in their hand. "My names Quinn. Nice to meetcha."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Alexander smiled as he then shook Quinn's had and said "Thanks for asking, I am alright. And, yeah, I don't come from around here. Plus, since you told me your name, I'm gonna tell you mine. It's Alexander." He then looked at the parasol Quinn was holding with great interest. He wondered why Quinn needed a parasol and then unintentionally asked "Why do you have that parasol? Do you have some kind of illness that means the sun makes you ill?" After he said this, he sighed to himself and then muttered "D-Disregard that question, please. I didn't intend to ask it." He then pulled his hood up and put his Persona Compendium back in his bag and letting Quinn respond.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:12 am

It seemed that he really didn't understand any customs from the region, or from the world that was, just how he acted towards everything. Had they met an alien and could only figure it out because they're a super genius? Or was this man just a confused one who barely knows anything that's happening around him? His name seemed pretty human, which probably meant he was human as well. "It's good to meet you Alexander; do you mind if I just call you Alex?" Listening a bit more to the man, they noticed that he had questioned the parasol, which made them laugh a bit. "No no no, I'm not allergic to the sun at all." Smiling, they'd push the hair out of their face, continuing to speak. "I just use it as a fashion statement."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:06 pm

He listened to Quinn's question and the other things they had to say before smiling and saying "Yeah, I don't care if you call me Alex or Alexander, its mostly a question of convenience and formality. Plus, it's faster to say Alex, so that's a good thing." After hearing about how the parasol was merely a fashion statement, Alexander couldn't help but mutter "I don't know if this is a guy thing...but I don't get fashion. All the outfits and combinations seem too complicated or strange or just to plain overdone. After those words left his mouth, he couldn't help but frantically say "N-Not that I find that parasol thing strange or anything! I-I'm sure it has some sort of meaning beyond just being a parasol!" in an attempt to not hurt Quinn's  feelings. He had only know Quinn for a few minuets but he felt that he had sparked some kind of friendship, even if it was caused by his own clumsiness, and didn't want to ruin it by accidentally hurting his friend's feelings. The one thing he hoped would be that this new friend wouldn't awaken to their persona soon, if ever, due to the fear they might feel in the presence of their shadow self. He then decided that he should try and break up the conversion, in case Quinn was out on an errand or something. He did this by brushing his brown hair to the side, something that he found to be some sort of habit, and sighing "Say...were you on an errand or something? I was just wondering, in case you were, since the errand giver would get mad if you took to long....If you actually had an errand, that is.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Were they doing anything before that book almost smashed into their face? It seemed like they might have been doing something in particular, but they honestly couldn’t remember anything after breakfast. They were sure that this was just a walk in the park, which made it that much easier on them; the thought that they were on their way home to study didn’t really make them excited. Not that Quinn themself hated school in any way, they just disliked studying for tests and doing homework, actually being at school was quite fun in their opinion. "I don’t think I was…" They’d laugh a bit, gripping the parasol with one hand. "It doesn’t matter anyhow; it must not have been that important if I already forgot." Looking up at the sky, they’d take in more of this nice day that the island had been blessed with. "Hey so where are you from?" Looking down and at the boy, they would continue where they left off. "Like what island? Or are you just visiting?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 am

"Oh, umm... well... I'm just visiting here, I guess." Alexander muttered, as he scratched the back of his head. He then decided on a place where he had come from and smiled, before saying "I'm from San Malarus... well... I just live there, I wasn't actually born there."

He then attempted to think of something else to say and remembered he wanted to buy himself something to eat. He then decided to continue the conversation with this by asking "Say, umm, I was going to buy something to eat, and... well... do you want to come?" The young boy then realized that his question could sound like he was asking Quinn on a date. Because of this, he silently prayed to whatever gods may exist with hopes that they would prevent Quinn from taking what he had said, in that way. He then studdered "I-Its alright if you d-don't want to." (Sorry for taking forever to respond)
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:10 am

Yep, this kid was either in a really committed cosplay group or in a very strict cult, neither of which were good things in the slightest. Extremely committed cosplayers can be dangerous, you insult their cosplays and they go on dangerous diets, Photoshop their photos to hell, and possibly plot your death. Though most of them cried and went home to eat cake and pet a cat, at least that's what Quinn thought they did. Listing to the guy speak, it was obvious what he meant by what he was saying. "It's fine if you don't actually live here, it's not like that makes you a freak or anything." His next statement made them laugh just a bit, trying to make this more awkward for the other than it had to be. "I didn't think you'd ask me out on a date so fast." Smiling, they'd avoid eye contact to prevent laughing which could ruin the slight joke. "I guess I can cross 'Asked on a date by a man who is possibly in a cult' off my bucket list." 
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Alexander jumped back in shock at what Quinn had said "Wait a sec! Some one from a cult asked you out? Are you actually going on a date with them?!" He then realized that Quinn was referring to him. Wait... she thought he was in a cult? And that he asked her out?! The young boy jumped back in shock "You think I'm in a cult? You think I aked you out on a date?" he stammered, before continueing "Wait, you've got it all wrong! I meant it in a way to pay you back for me nearly hitting you with a book! Plus, I'm not in a cult!" This caused him to once again loose his footing on the path, falling backwards and onto his back, in a rather painful-looking position.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:12 pm

They would laugh, holding the parasol in place as they did. "I was only joking, so don't act all scared. Sometimes cult members wear the same type of clothes and look the exact same. I've just seen a girl who looks a lot like you." Holding out their hand to help him up once again, they would smile. "As for that errand, I do have something to do, so I must be going. But it was nice to meet you Alexander." It wasn't an errand that they had to do, they had to be home before a cretin time and that time had passed, turning around to face the direction opposite of the man, they would begin off in a different direction. "Until we meet again." Making their way up the hill and around the corner, they would note that home was a lot closer to the park than it was to that coffee shop.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:38 am

As Quinn walked off, realizing how people were staring at him, Alexander got up and dusted himself off. He then muttered to himself "They meant it as a joke?...Thank God, albeit I can see where they were coming from..." When Quinn mentioned that she had seen a girl, Alexander gulped and said "Don't tell me that she saw Elizabeth." He turned around and shouted "Yeah, until then!" before running the way he had come, stopping off at a takoyaki shop and then running back to the alleyway  he had come out of. "Goodbye for now, however long that is, real world" he sighed, finishing his takoyaki and walking through the door.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:21 pm

User's have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]   What goes up, Must come down.. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What goes up, Must come down.. [Open]
Page 1 of 1