Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Detention (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Detention (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Detention (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Detention (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Detention (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Detention (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Detention (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Detention (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Detention (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Detention (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Mikhail sighed loudly leaning back in the seat he was sitting in, "This is such bullshit." he groaned continuing to rick the chair back and forth. Mikhail got stuck in the detention room after getting into a "fight" with another student. "Guy was picking on another student. I ask him to leave him alone. Guy gets into my face. I ask him to leave it be. He starts to try to start a fight with me. I try to walk away. He tries to punch me in the back of the head. He misses, slips and falls onto the floor. Teacher came around the corner and thought I hit him." Mikhail listed everything that happened in his head. "This is SUPER bullshit. If that kid that was being picked on hadn't run off before that happened then I'd be in the clear."

Mikhail looked around and saw that there were a few students in there with him but the teacher left to go get some papers they needed to fill out. "I still can't believe that detention is a thing..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:31 am

Hyde was sitting in a chair all the way in the back. He wasn’t too sure how he got here, but he managed to piss off someone. “Yawn…” Hyde takes a deep sigh as he takes out a banana and starts to munch on it. The professor said that he was disrupting the class with his constant babbling, but Hyde felt that he didn’t say anything offensive. IT was basically health class, but it can’t be health when you have an overweight man teaching people how to live their lives. Maybe looks aren’t anything, but Hyde simply suggested that he should take care of himself better. Due to that, here he is….” Booring…” Hyde threw the banana peel in a nearby trashcan.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 am

"I hear that." Mikhail responded to Hyde's last comment. "So what got you stuck here?" He asked glancing over to Hyde. "You don't seem like a bad guy so I can guess that you just said something?" he asked leaning back to look at Hyde, upside down or not he kept him in his sight.

Mikhail fixed his posture and turned around to look at Hyde, "Name's Mikhail Kujo, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

I’m here because I told the truth, how could some overweight nutcase teach us anything about health? All he eats is greasy foods in front of us; when teachers are supposed to be setting an example.  Though, he rambles on and on about shortcuts occasionally, like miracle pills that are supposed to burn fat and stop your appetite. “ Hyde then bawls up a paper and shoots it in the trashcan like a basketball. “ Look how that turned out for him, I guess the pills aren’t working after all. “After that small altercation with Raku, Hyde was in somewhat of a mood. However , he still managed to keep his composure, he was just less hyperactive.  He turned over to the boy named Mikahil with a smile. “Hyde Mizumi, 2-A… its nice to meet you too...”

Hyde then takes out another banana from his bag and offers it to Mikahil. "fruit?"

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:15 am

Mikhail watched the paper land in the wastebasket. "Nice shot." He looked back to Hyde, "Shame about your teacher, sounds like an honest waste of space to me. I wouldn't want a member of the KKK to tell me not to be racist." he chuckled.

Mikhail took the banana, "Thanks man, I was on my way to get some early dinner when I ran into some dick in the hallway. The guy was picking on a first year student over something, don't remember what. Anyway, I told him to leave the guy alone and as I walked away the retard tried to punch me in the head and frigging missed and I guess he punched so hard that it threw him off balance and he fell over. Then one of these teachers come around the corner and see him laying on the floor as I'm standing there looking at him. They thought that they were a real Sherlock Holmes."

He peals the banana quickly and takes a quick bite, "Normally I keep a cool head but that annoys the hell out of me."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:26 am

“Ahh…” Hyde nodded respectively as Mikhail spoke his peace about the story.” Well, here’s my two cents. These teachers and deans serve a purpose here, and these schools have cameras. On top of that, there could be proof that you didn’t put your hands on that student if there was a big enough crowd, and the first year you tried to help could have reported his extensive bullying immediately. Long story short, if you disputed this, you could have won.” Hyde then chuckles a bit. “To bad, that’s not how the system works. Nowadays, you’re just guilty by assumption. If you’re unlucky enough, you could be guilty by association. But, you gained a following of people that look at you as a role model, that’s not so bad. “

Hyde looks at the clock on the wall, it was going to be a while since this detention was over. “ So what year are you? Joined any clubs? I’m a part of the athletic club myself”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

I walk up the stairs of Zeta Academy. To think I would forget to bring that book home... It's not like me to forget about these kinds of things, and yet here I am, walking the empty halls of the school. As I reach the second floor, I hear a familiar voice coming from Class 2-A. I open the door, and inside the classroom i see Hyde sitting and talking with another student. "Wha-... Hyde? What are you doing here at this hour? Shouldn't you be going back to the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Mikhail tossed the banana peal away, "The kid couldn't defend me. He ran off when the guy picking on him was distracted by me. I'm not mad about that, I'm just made that the teacher jumped to such a STUPID conclusion, you could see that idiot didn't have any marks to indicate any physical impact. There was no reason to think I had hit him. Maybe if I see the kid again I can just ask him to at least try to mention it to the principal and MAYBE they'll look into it more and take it off my record." Mikhail sighed turning back around and putting his feet up. "Year 3.....I'm part of the-" he stopped and looked back at Hyde then turned back away, "um....t-the anime club...." he turned back toward Hyde, "I WOULD have joined the same club as you but my job has me running all over the city as it is so I figured I should have something to do that I can just relax with....." he turns back around.

Mikhail looks toward the open door to see Kei, "We're in detention. Can't you tell." The other students continued to read or write to prevent any chance of the teacher coming back and thinking they were part of Mikhail's goofing off. "Pull up a chair bro, detention is never usually full."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 pm

“Yo Kei! I kind of got myself in trouble, but I met a cool guy here. His name is Mikhail, he’s a third year. He’s also a part of the anime club, which is pretty cool “ Hyde then reaches in his bag and takes out a silver surfer comic, turning over to Mikhail. “I’m not much of an anime person, even though ill watch whatever you recommend. Though, my real passion is comics. I guess they all fall under the same thing. “ Hyde then shows his latest issue of the Silver Surfer to Mikhail as he waves Kei over. “Going to keep us some company? I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble though, so you can bail right before the teacher comes back. How was class? And I kind of forgot to ask you earlier, but when do I start work? Am I supposed to be there for opening day, the restaurant is opening two weeks from now right?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 pm

"Yo, Mikhail. I'm Kei Edogawa. Nice to meetcha'." I walk up to Mikhail and stretch out my hand, as I answer Hyde's question: "Yeah, just come on over whenever, Hyde. As for class, I had Classic Lit. with Chihiro. You know how boring she is!? God damn... She drones on forever and she has this sleep-inducing voice! I almost fell asleep. Some guys in the back of my class actually did, much to Chihiro's dismay. So what trouble have you gotten yourself into?" I pull out a chair and sit down next to Hyde. "I just went back to my class, because I forgot my Math Book, and here you are, in detention. You have any bananas left by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 am

Mikhail looks at Hyde surprised, "Huh, I thought you would laugh at me being part of the anime club." he chuckled, "Now I feel like an ass for making such assumptions." He looked to his comic, "I'm not much of a comic reader but I like the super hero genre a lot. Kamen Rider is where it's at for me." he grins.

Mikhail looks over to Kei, "Nice to meet you" he shakes his hand.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 am

Hyde takes out an extra banana from his backpack and hands it to Kei “I always bring enough, freshly picked too. As for why I’m here, you know that overweight health teacher that’s always eating greasy food in front of the class? I’m not really the judgmental type, but I think his teaching falls under false advertisement if he keeps preaching about miracle pills that don’t work. When I decided to speak my mind today, I was given detention for insubordination. “ Hyde then shrugs as he casually takes back the silver surfer comic and opens it. “I heard of kamen rider, I’m more into the live action than reading about it. I think the latest Kamen Rider out is Gaim, but I didn’t really keep up with it too much after wizard finished. I like Fourze too, with the zodiarts and the school setting. Makes me wonder what I could do if I had a belt like that.” Hyde then chuckles a bit as he thought of something. “So Mikhail, Kei, what would be your kamen rider names? Just curious....for fun”
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:55 am

"Gaim....is darker, for sure." he says thinking about the contents of the show, "That's what you get when you have the writer for Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero right a Kamen Rider....It's dark but well written." Mikhail explains turning back to Hyde and Kei.

"A Kamen Rider name for myself?.....Hmmmm....." Mikhail smirked then quickly stood up and struck a pose with his right arm pointed upward with only his index finger pointed upward then lowered his arm pointing forward and then raised left arm and turned it horizontally from his right arm, his right arm's elbow toughing his left hand's wrist as he made a fist with his left hand, "Kamen Rider...." he trailed off thinking but slowly his face turned red until he fell back into his chair, "I can't think of a name..." he sighed ruffling his hair. "It's hard since I don't know what my motif would be."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:24 am

I grab the banana that Hyde gave to me, and start peel the banana."I've never actually watched any Kamen Rider at all. However, I have seen Fate/Zero and Madoka Magica. They are some of my favorite animes. As for Gaim, is Kajiura Yuki responsible for the soundtrack in that show? If she is, I'll gladly give it a watch, as her compositions are fantastic. I really geeked out there didn't I?" I chuckle a bit as I scratch the back of my head, and take a bite out of my banana.
"I'm very picky when it comes to anime. I dunno why, I just have a very specific taste. My latest watch was Anohana, and by god, that's a good show. It's like what, 12 episodes total, and it's super good. Get's you all emotional, and the characters are well written and develope over the course of the show. I have still not watched Clannad though, which is similar in many ways to Anohana, so I should probably get around to watch that one huh? Regardless, Mikhail, if you ever want some sushi, I'm the guy to ask at school. My dad is opening a Sushi Resturant in Penecia in two weeks, and I'll be working there part time. I've studied the art of sushi-making since childhood. It's kind of a family tradition... so, Just ask if you ever want some delicious Sushi, I'll make some for you, no problem. The same goes for you too, Hyde!" I shine my usual smile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Yep, and I’ll do my best to keep the customers smiling by swiftly delivering their food to the table. I’m actually pretty quick, so you wouldn’t have to worry about me moving slow if it starts to get really busy. You can count on me. “After that, Hyde would turn back to Mikhail, did his cool pose to signify his hen shin transformation. However, Hyde would chuckle a little when he stopped short. “ That was a pretty cool pose though; you just need to work on the name. How about…. Kamen Rider Vision? “ Hyde then stands up with a pose of his own, pointing at his eyes with an inverted peace sign with his right hand. “Your future…” Hyde the points forward towards an imaginary enemy. “Is death..” After sitting down, Hyde would start to think about it some more. “That sounds like a pretty interesting name; the catch phrase was pretty cool too. Though, it was a bit dark for the younger audience. “Hyde would check the big clock as he took another banana out of his bag and starts to peal it. “What’s taking this teacher so long? Is it time to go yet? I’m seriously starting to get splinters in my butt. Maybe he’s taking some extra time in the bathroom with a playboy magazine or something?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detention (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Open)   Detention (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next