Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) Empty
PostSubject: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:39 am

"H-hey! What are you doing!? Let me go!" Minnie struggled but the teacher refused to let go both of her hands. "What did I do?" she asked, still struggling. "Ms.Quinn you were playing with firecrackers" the teacher answered. Minnie finally got her hands off the teacher. She's in a bad mood right now. "Really? How did you know it was me? Huh? you got any proof?" Minnie defended herself. "We have a witness" he said pointing to a blonde girl behind her. The girl was none other than the bitch, Patricia. Minnie just got more angry when she saw her ugly face. She wanted to rip that face apart for years. "Tee-hee" Patricia chuckled, an evil chuckle. She seems to be delighted that Minnie is caught. "You bitch..." Minnie whispered, closing her fists tight. She now wanted to rip her whole body apart. "Here's your detention slip. Try to escape detention and you're dead" The teacher threatened her as he gave the slip. Minnie took the slip, in a rude way, before going to detention. "I'll get you next time" she said, glaring at Patricia. Patricia just took her fan out and curled her eyes as a reply.

On Detention, Minnie gave the slip to the counselor before taking a sit. This is pretty much torture for her. Detention is pretty boring. A silent room with nothing much to do except for sitting and watch the time goes until your detention is over. Minnie felt boredom in a pinch as she sat. It was a crazy feeling for her and not long enough, she can't take it anymore. There are other people in the room but all seemed to be silent. Is there anyone to talk to?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:14 am

Takeru was not in a good mood as he walked Into the detention room, looking for a desk to set down his rather stuffed backpack.
"Fucking Patricia. Considering all this trouble,  I should have let her copy my exam in hindsight." He thought.
"But that would be unethical. Look, you have the moral high ground." Twelve remarked mentally.
"Yeah, sure... except that all of a sudden, I'M being framed for cheating and sent to detention. So the moral of the story is supposed to be the high ground gets you in trouble?" Takeru thought angrily.
"Look. Calm down. You can explain this to your parents. They'll believe you!" Twelve said.
"Sure they will... if it weren't for that PHONE CALL HOME ABOUT IT!" He mentally snarled as he took a seat in the detention room.
"Always the same! 10 times out of 10, when it comes to believing me or the school more about this sort of thing, they always believe the school more, and I get in further trouble for lying about it." He said mentally.
"Look on the bright side. You have company to the right of you. Talk to them. Not like you're going anywhere anytime soon. Besides... most fo your friends are crazy." Twelve said. Takeru had to admit that Twelve had a point there. The girl next to him wasn't that bad looking either. It was at least worth a shot initiating conversation to ease the boredom.
"Hey, what're you in for? I got sent here because some lazy, dumb broad named Patricia got all upset when I told her that she couldn't copy my exam during 1st period English. When she persisted in trying to get me to let her do so, I told her to sod off and go fuck herself and then next thing I know, I'M the one in trouble for trying to cheat. Things snowballed from there, and I am now officially in deep trouble." Takeru said to the girl next to him.
He didn't mention, though, HOW it snowballed. That was embarrassing for him to loose his cool like that.
"Oh yeah. I'm Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:52 am

"I'm not surprised. Patricia is a bitch" Minnie said, looking away from the guy. "As for me, I was detentioned by that fucker too. Well, I just threw a little prank on her since I really hate her. So, I threw a li'l firecracker in front of her. It let out a big pop that sent her peeing in the floor. I laughed so hard. Sometimes, I just wanna tear her whole asshole apart." she added as she reenacts some of the parts. "The name is Minerva Quinn" she introduced herself.

She sighed loud as the room began to be silent again except for the electric fans. Minnie thought that talking with Takeru might kill the time somehow. So, she whipped out an another topic despite her lack of social skills. "I can't believe she is such a brat that she sent 2 people in detention today. Pathetic crybaby" she said annoyed. Minnie and Patricia has been mortal enemies since Kindergarten. She remembered how she bullies Patricia as well as Patricia bullying her back. She was the worst-est bitch that you will encounter in your whole life. "So, you hate that motherfucker as well? I'm not surprised if yes, she is the worst of the worst" she asked Takeru.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:22 pm

"Ha! Nice to met you, Minerva." He said, and he kept listening to her as well as watching her reenact some of it.
Then he felt something dark slip out of his mouth.
"Yes, she is. So uptight and bitchy, mmm... She needs to loosen up, y'know? " He asked her.
"Then again, I've had worse." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 9:19 am

"Nice to meet you too, i guess" she replied in a monotonous voice. "Then that puts us in the same situation" she added, giving a loud sigh. This was getting boring and boring. She can't take the feeling anymore. It felt like she was gonna get insane in any second now. "UGGGGHHHH!!!!! DETENTION IS BORING!" she shouted but then was silence by the counselor. She didn't gave a fuck about her though. So, Minnie thought that she might wanna have some little fun with this guy here. "Hey..." he called Takeru. "Hey! you wanna have some fun?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Takeru quietly watched her, making an apologetic face twoards the counselor when she yelled.
"Um... that depends on what you have in mind. " Takeru said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:25 pm

"Well, I don't know" Minnie answered with her totally bored face. She thought that Takeru might come up with something but he didn't. So, she thought about it for a while and came up with an idea in a jiffy. "Got it!" she shouting. She looked at the counselor for a while just to find out he was peacefully asleep. This was a perfect timing, a great opportunity to kid around. "Hehe..." she laughed as she took a marker from her pocket. Then, sneaked like a thief to counselor's chair before scribbling his face with glasses and writings like "I stink". She vandalized the poor counselor's fat stomach as well. She can't help but to snork at her mischief.

After she had fun, Minnie returned to her seat. "Don't worry, he will wake up when we're all gone. He won't know" she said, winking at Takeru. "You should try it, it's fun" she added. Pranking was very fun for her and it's the only thing in the world that makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 12:33 am

"Er... sure, I... guess." he said, looking at the poor guy. Thankfully, at least, the marker was with washable ink. But still...
"I... guess we should try to get out of here now..." Takeru said, getting his stuff and walking towards the door. In this case, it'd be better to keep his mouth shut, or he'd be guilty by association.
It was almost time to go anyways.
"So, uh... you wanna try and get together some time, then...?" Takeru asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 pm

"Right..." she replied as she joined Takeru on the door. But at the time, she left the room. The counselor just woke up and found himself full of marker scribblings. "What the!?- Who did this!?" he shouted, cleaning the scribbles with his hankerchief. "Okay, it was nice meeting you but... WE GOTTA RUN!" she said to Takeru before bolting off. She ran as fast as she can in order to not get caught. But, since school ended, she went straight to the gates and left the school. Detentions are the worst, she almost got caught there. Anyways, she's looking forward to meet Takeru again.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Takeru also decided to make a run for it, in this case deciding that telling the truth would be being a bit TOO honest, both outcomes of that just resulting in more trouble for him.
So he took off towards home at a speed that could be compared to a certain dog known for running like mad from monsters.
He was kind of looking forward to meeting her again, though.
That... was kinda fun.
Exit. Grade: A.
Soundtrack:
Opening (s-links): In Link

Takeru's theme (1)/ The Prodigy's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHKGmb7_jA

Theme of Minerva Quinn: Cruel Jokes For Dear Friends

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) 54ri9Up

Minerva Quinn of the Jester and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)   Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free) Empty

Back to top Go down

Detention [Morning/No NPCs](Free)
Page 1 of 1