Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]

Go down 
+2
Enigma
Paige
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 pm

“Well Raven, wouldn’t it excite you to be surrounded by such interesting people? I mean, anyone that can roller-skate is pretty cool. I don’t know how to do anything like that, but I’m willing to learn….if I can buy some roller-skates….can’t do that without a job either…we students broke these days.” Hyde would say this with a smirk and a shrug, there was some truth to his words. They weren’t even college students yet, but some could already feel the tension of being on a budget. Or at least Hyde, it’s not like he had any parents to get an allowance from. He was still searching for job in fact, that didn’t turn out so well.

Regardless of that, he was hanging out with his friends. When Ash asked if he could stay, Hyde gave a small hand gesture that everything was alright ”I was actually waiting for you to take a seat Ash, being surrounded by you guys is making this fruit taste even better. Maybe we can do one of those science project rockets since were all out here? You know what I’m talking about guys? I think you need a water pump or something. “Hyde thought about it as he took out an entire banana rack from his bag. There was six bananas in total, though he already had one beforehand. He usually eats the rack by himself, but he wasn’t too sure if anyone wanted any. “A good intake of potassium is a healthy start to a great lifestyle; I read it in a book once. Though, it doesn’t change the fact that I love bananas. If you guys want any, I’m willing to share with ya. “When Shido came over, Hyde nodded in response.

“Yea, it was raining that day so serena cut the tour short. We should go back there for the full one someday, sounds fun guys? Would you guys want to do the tour on Malstu Island? She might even use her tranquilizer gun on some wild animal, though what kind of sane animal would want to stay on an active volcano?” Hyde shrugs as he picks off another banana, continuing to talk to the group as a whole. .Even Julian was using his line that food would taste better if you eat it with people. That was around the time that Akira showed up, Hyde smiled and waved. “I’m Hyde, it’s nice to meet you! Cool headphones; are those the Dr.Dre beats that I keep seeing on tv? “ Hyde then noticed that he didn’t offer a banana to Akira. “Do you want one? A banana I mean, I’m more of a health nutcase, though free fruits on Lunapa island is hard to say no to.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:38 pm

((OoC: Very well, since you said we're skipping, I'm gonna do just that. Sorry Von >.>))

Raven would stare at Akashida for a moment when he claimed she looked like a Junior. Did she really? That was some news here. ''Actually, you know, I'm a Senior like him.'', she would say, vaguely gesturing towards Julian. Not that she knew him really, but she was sure she had seen him in class before. And Akashida was apparently a first year. Quite a difference, eh? But, age wasn't always the best determiner. As Hyde here was a year higher and acted more like a kid than Akashida.

When Hyde responded to her, she would shrug. ''Interesting, you say? Well, not to be rude, but you're more funny than interesting so far. Why don't you get a job then, if you're so broke?'' She didn't really like people who complained, and she sort of hoped he did have a reason for not having a job, if he was putting it that way. You're broke? Make some money then. It's as easy as that. She would give him a confused look afterwards when he spoke about some science project ''Can we even do that on school grounds? Not that I would mind if we burned it down.'' Yeah, school was a bore most of the time. When the hell would she need all of the stuff they were forced to learn anyway. ''Thanks, but I can't.'', she would respond quickly, when Hyde offered bananas. She hoped he wouldn't push the issue.

Soon after another guy came over, Shido apparently as Hyde called him. ''Hey.'', she would respond in kind to his greeting, although she was a bit taken aback at how quiet he was. Why did he come over then? Meh, whatever. She didn't comment any more on Hyde's rambles, as she had totally no idea what he was even going on about anymore. And then another guy popped in. Akira this time. What was this a gathering she didn't know about when she came over? But, she wasn't bothered by company, so she just shrugged it off mentally. It was strange, but there were a lot of students in this school in the first place. ''Hello. Not bad I'd say. Though school is pretty boring today.'', she would say, since he did ask how they were doing. Hm, so many people. It was hard to focus on everyone....
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:42 pm

{OOC: Alright cool! 4 of 7 agreed. Majority wins, right guys? lol That was rhetorical. I guess this means that we'll skip now.}

''Actually, you know, I'm a Senior like him.'' Akashida's eyes lit up. "Really? That's interesting. I wouldn't have guessed... Julian, I could understand though. He looks older... no offense." Akashida went to put his stuff down. "I don't know. It could be because of your height and skin... No offense."
| Interesting. It really could be because of her height and skin. I don't know she just looks like an older student. |

Akashida sat down. "Actually, Raven. It's a water propelled rocket. We'll just basically just splash a part of the school if we're lucky to have any water left...And we'll all probably get in trouble for that... Though I wouldn't mind aiming it at something like a ballistics gel." Akashida glanced at the sky. | So, she hates school. Huh. I guess you can say the same for me. |

Akashida's Weakness:

He then listened to Hyde and Raven talk. It was funny to him. With Hyde's random sayings and Raven's 'tsundereness' they would make quite a team.  

Then a guy he met a book storm came over. | Shido, right? He was a cool guy. | Akashida waved. "Hey there." | There's no need to bring up the self-help book that he had. Just say we met at the book store. | "I remember seeing you at the bookstore. Shido, right? I'm Akashida if you didn't remember."  

Akashida then decided to take out his Bento Box while Hyde talked to the group.

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 Beef_onigiri_bento_by_plainordinary1-d5me1wn

"Ah. Rice balls, stir-fry pork, and fruit." Akashida muttered to himself while he took out his chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu."

He then dug in, starting with the meat. "Hmm... the meat could have a bit more soy sauce and black pepper..." Akashida muttered to himself again.

"Oh, you're all welcome to try some of the meat and fruits if you all want some..." Akashida said while handing his bento box out.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh yeah, Akashida from the self help section. "Oh yeah, I remember now". A moment later. "Yo". Hyde and akashida are offering stuff, so Shido decided to take a small chunk of meat from Akashida and a banana from Hyde, he then took a bite. That guy's right, food somehow DOES taste better with more people around. He then looked around and thought -I want to get out of here, but i need to stay. This is to overcome my fears! I just have to talk in this group and that tsundere girl standing there-. "I'm Shido, a second-year". He said, staring blankly in front of him. Its taking all he's got just to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Hyde had asked if Akira's headphones were Dr.Dre beats. Akira smiled when he heard that. "Yep, got my headphones custom made. It has a really nice bass. Thanks for the banana." Akira then looked at Akashida who had just opened his lunch. The lunch box looked pretty amazing. He took a peice of meat from the lunch box and then put it in his mouth. It has tasted pretty good. "Yo Akashida, your lunch is pretty delicious, did you make that yourself?" Akira asked. Akira glanced around at all the people gathering in this one spot, there was a lot of different people here. Akira looked at the girl and smiled. "Hm, that's nice. Whats your name?" He would ask.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Maybe because he was still drowsy from listening to lectures, but Julian wasn't as into the conversation as he'd normally be. Actually, it was a little hard for him to focus on what everyone was saying. // Damn, I need to wake up... // Shaking his head lightly, the teen took another bite of his apple, glancing around their little hodge-podge group. Really, what attracted all these people over here? ...Well, for starters, a lot of people were talking to Raven.... Huh. Guess they liked her or something. He supposed she was cute enough, and she seemed like an interesting person. Maybe she was the reason? It was a possibility.

One of these kids though looked almost petrified. He said his name was...Shido, right? Poor guy. Julian hoped he wouldn't keel over or something. "Hey," he waved slightly to get the guy' attention, "So you're a Sophomore, right?" Julian's voice was almost coaxing. a bright smile lit up his face, making him look positively friendly. "How are your teachers? I haven't seen many besides the senior one since school started." Maybe they were waiting 'til later in the school year before they started playing musical staff. He had heard after all that some teachers taught multiple subjects, and not always with the same grade level either. If that was so, it'd be nice to know a little about them before Julian had any classes with them.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:44 pm

- To Raven - “Hehhh…. Well … spreading a smile can brighten up a day. Youll never know, maybe that one joke you told saved someone’s life, giving them hope and letting them know it’s not the end of the world. “Hyde then shrugs. “Well, this is who I am. I hope I’m not too overbearing.”

- To Everyone- After that little spat with Raven, Hyde would laugh at Ash’s comments. “Yea right? Julian must have found that fountain of youth or something. It would be nice when we start pushing 40, but still look in our teens. But if that’s the case, we can probably work for Chris Hansen from dateline NBC… you know that show? How to catch a predator… I mean…. Yea..we would be bait…. But the cool adults we would be … I’m sure we could handle it. “Hyde nodded as he drew out this entire scenario of what they could do with eternal youth. “That or be in a Disney Tv show, but then it would be quite…misleading…”

-To Ash -However, Hyde cut himself off when he saw Ash’s bento box. “Wow, you kind of got the whole “Stay at home dad” cooking skills going on. Where did you learn to make that? It looks awesome! Kind of makes me wonder if I should take some free cooking lessons at the school. ”

- To Shido- Hyde was practically in awe at the bento box, he didn’t know that Ash can cook. I guess there is something you learn new about your friends every day. Hyde then kind of noticed that Shido was being a bit shy. He took the time to pat a seat on the grass next to him with a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry man, were all just hanging out. No need to feel out of place, alright?”

- To Julian- Then Hyde looked back at Julian. “ I think you have a “Good vibe” attraction, bringing all of these nice people here without any effort must be swell.”

- To Akira- When Akira thanked Hyde for the Banana, Hyde gave him a reassuring nod. “Don’t worry about it, I have plenty to share with everyone. And custom made? Oooo….fancyy….”

OOC: I broke up my 2 paragraphs and directed what im saying to each one of you,
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 am

{ OOC: lol Doing the same like Hyde did}

- To Shido - Akashida saw Shido take some food, which was good for Akashida. He was waiting to see his reaction. | Oh. Really? I thought it was alright. Oh well. Better not bring it up... | Akashida made a small thumbs up to Shido. Shido then started to talk to Julian so he left him alone...

- To Akira - Akashida then turned to Akira when he said "Yep, got my headphones custom made. It has a really nice bass. Thanks for the banana."  "Oh nice, Akira. Where'd you get them from?" Akashida had been wanting some headphones for backups. Sure, earbuds are nice but the experience of wearing Headphones like the gaming ones are cool too. Akashiad then saw him eat his food. | Again, oh. | Akashida had a suprised look on his face. " I did actually! The meat is pork seasoned with Onion Salt and Black Pepper and it was cooked with diced Garlic and Ginger."

- To Julian - Akashida noticed Julian's tiredness. | Yeah, school has that type of effect on you... | Akashida then sympathized with Julian.

- To Hyde - Again, Akashida smiled at some of Hyde's comments. Yes, some of them are kinda corny and cringe-worthy, but Hyde is cool. “Wow, you kind of got the whole “Stay at home dad” cooking skills going on. Where did you learn to make that? It looks awesome! Kind of makes me wonder if I should take some free cooking lessons at the school. ” "Oh thanks, Hyde." Akashida smiled even more. "My dad taught me the Onigiri, or simply put the Rice-ball. You basically put cool rice together with salt-water on your hands. Although, I started with a plastic wrap first.  

- To Raven - Akashida took a quick glance at Raven. She looked like she was spacing out or something. Either that or just distracted by some of the people outside of our little group....
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 am

"Man, you're really good at cooking. I can't cook at all so I basically eat instant noodles or go out to eat most of the time. As for my headphones, I ordered them at a small company that had a shop back at home. I'm not sure but I think there is one here too. They're also pretty cheap too, the price is almost the same as a non custom made headphone." Akira said to Hyde and Akashida who had asked him about his headphones.

"You're name is Shido right? My name's Akira nice to meet you. Akira said to Shido who seemed quite nervous. Akira smiled at him to make him feel a little less nervous.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Apology:

...Well that apparently didn't work. Shido was completely silent. Guess he was still panic stricked or something. Julian's question hung awkwardly for a few second before he figured it best to stop trying to make conversation with this boy. If he didn't want to talk, that was fine. He'd try and listen to what everyone else was saying.

// 'Fountain of youth'...? // What? He heard his name mentioned. ...What in the world was Hyde talking about? Raising an eyebrow and staring at the redhead was the only thing he could think to do. Something about them being on TV and catching predators? What? This guy made no sense. Julian shook his head in disbelief before finishing off his apple. With hardly a second glance, Julian threw the apple core into a trashcan about twenty feet away, close to the sidewalk, smiling lightly as he heard the thunk that signified it went in.

Julian spaced out of the conversation for a bit, rummaging through his backpack for the sticks of celery he brought. Raising his head as he felt someone gazing at him, he made eye-contact with Hyde. He had a "good vibe" attraction? Like a hippie? ...Was that supposed to be a compliment? "Thanks...?" the teen grinned, tilting his head slightly before rooting around in his backpack once more. After a few more seconds, he finally found what he wanted and pulled out a stalk of celery, nibbling at one end.

Everyone seemed kind of caught up on those headphones that kid was wearing. He had to admit, they were nice, but not something he would go out and buy for himself. Still he listened attentively, finally feeling more awake and in tune with what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 am

OOC: OMG What happened here? Were down three peop- ahh nevermind

Hyde checked his watch and started to get up from his seating position. “Well, I think that all of that extra potassium is beginning to make its cycle throughout my insides. With that being said, I’m gonna head off to the men’s room. “Hyde then waves at everyone with a smile as he makes his exit. “I’ll see you guys later, we should all hang out like this for lunch again sometime. Trust me, it’s way better that sitting alone, the food tastes better that way!” With that, Hyde made his way back inside the school, his stomach was very gassy and he almost took off running.

-- Exit
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:19 pm

(OOC: I think this thread died... so I'm just gonna post my exit.)

Akira waved goodbye to Hyde before getting up himself. Akira looked at his phone and sighed. "Well then I shall take my leave. It's almost class time. Thanks for the free food and see you guys later." Akira turned around as he put on his headphones and strolled back inside of the school.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:09 pm

OOC: sorry guys, I've been really busy.

Shido spaced out, and missed most of the conversation. before he knew it, two people already left. He turned to Akashida and ask" Wait, its almost time for class?" Hoping to break out of his shell, Shido made an attempt to start a conversation. "Anyway, how long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2