Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exploring the Academy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Exploring the Academy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Illumina had been walking the grounds, looking around the academy as she wanted to be more well acquainted with the place she would be learning, and perhaps even joining the cadets. Though learning every nook and cranny of the academy was one thing she wanted to do, after all if she did get accepted to the cadets she would be expecting to have things like some sort of drills, or something alone those lines.

Granted her height wasn't intimidating, however the fact that she was walking around in full uniform and going at a Marching pace, seemed to cause some to not even want to get close to her as she looked around the place, treating it as a patrol of the area. Though she had no means to fight any phyce Terrorists if she seen any, she also highly doubted that any would be in the academy, after all it would be the worst place for them to be, but that didn't preclude the distinct possibility that some might be dumb enough to try such an act.

As she walked she let her gaze fall on things that many would consider to be little details, but to her it was important to know the lay of the land, especially the place that you may be calling home or base for the next while, she had done the exact same thing at home on the ranch, with her father help and training of course, and she was putting all that drilling and practice to work at the moment as she walked around.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:35 am

Little did the aspiring cadet realize that terrorists could easily slide by her without a second glance, much like the one leaning against the wall of the hallway Illumina was passing through. While he was toting around his duffel bag filled with his fencing blades and uniform and messaging a few friends of his, something about this miniature woman caught his eye. She seemed to be marching around the school in full uniform, a certain degree of military-like stiffness in her movements.

Suspecting that there was something to be gained from learning more about her, Lui kicked his foot off the wall and strolled beside Illumina, reaching to tap her on one of her shoulders and standing a full foot over her.

Exploring the Academy (Open) 8c77490401936349e1efa892849726eb70824108_hq
"New to the school? Need a little guidance? You look pretty lost."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:26 pm

Illumina was currently inspecting a few trees and a flower bed, half for her need to know the lay of the place, and half due to her liking flowers despite her military enjoyments she still liked other things, she just made sure it wasn't anything that could get in the way of her chosen work. It was about then though that someone tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to look at the taller male, though truth be told the fact that she looked up before looking at her own height said enough about her height issues then her simply saying she had never met anyone shorter then her. She then listened to the boys question and nodded a moment "I am new here yes, but I am not lost, I am taking a survey of the grounds so that I know where everything is when I need to go there later on, as well as reconnoitering any sites I wish to utilize in my off time when not in classes, as for guidance...." she stopped to think a moment before nodding to herself.

"Very well..I do not mind it will be more efficient this way since you would know the place far better then me simply looking at a map, while a Map is good a person that goes here would have other information a map would lack...." she finished as she looked at the boy expectantly, apparently waiting for him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 5:11 pm

This one was certainly the odd duckling on school grounds; a girl dressed in military uniform marching around with the intention of learning the layout of the grounds wasn't something you came across naturally. Most criminal types would be tense around anyone garbed in authoritative attire, itching to stay out of their vision so as not to arouse suspicion. While Lui was feeling a bit of a chill in the back of his neck that told him to be on alert, he wouldn't let it show. Instead, he shrugged and motioned for her to follow, keeping an eye trained on her in case she broke out into march time.

"Good, always helps to learn the lay of the land first chance you can. We'll just start walking down this hallway and wrap around to the plaza again later. You know what classes you're taking yet? I got a rough idea of where most of the classes are held, but it's only my second year. Where are you from, then? Could I get a name with that?"

"Oh, you want to know who I am probably. The name's Lui Saito, Captain of the Seven Stars Academy Fencing Club."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Illumina followed the boy as he started to give small talk, she knew this may happen, it was one of the downsides of getting a guide, but at the same time it would be good to learn about others here, after all who knew who she may end up needing to know here in the long run, though as he talked he asked her about herself and she looked to him a moment, he was asking a lot of questions without giving her a chance to respond, but then finally he introduced himself, apparently he was captain of a club here, the fencing club to be specific, and as he Finally introduced himself she nodded to him a moment as they walked.

"I am Illumina Deus Vult, as for my classes, I have the list, and I know where the rooms are located, but as for everything else in this school I am still getting the lay of the place, as for where I am from, I live out in East Eden, my parents own a ranch out there" she said as she answered his questions quickly and efficiently. Though as she finished she looked to him "What of you? where do you live?" she asked as she decided as he was her first contact in the school she should at least attempt to learn a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Deus... Vult? As in the Crusader phrase that was their little battle cry to justify what they were doing? It sounded like she had given her full name to him, so maybe Deus was her middle name. It would make more sense than to have to call her Ms. DeusVolt. He'd probably get odd looks just by saying the name. Either way, he still needed to walk before he was left behind. As they talked, Lui did his best to divide the rooms they came across by subject, showing where more.of.the math rooms were from, say, the science chunk of classrooms.

"Well, a pleasure to meet you, Illumina. Does that mean your last name is just Vult or the whole Deus Vult? Nevermind, I'll just call you Illumina. So, East Eden is where you live? I have a friend who lives over there. Nice and open place over there. I sometimes head over there for some training space.
As for me, I live in Little Tokyo, tucked away in a little community of houses I call home. It's nothing crazy, just.emoigh space for a reasonably sized family. So, dare I ask what the military uniform is for?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Illumina walked with him and listened to the guided tour or the school as they moved along, and she nodded a bit as they walked passed a few things and he told her the rooms uses and the classes that tended to be in them, basic things that she had known but it was always good to confirm the information with someone that knew, it helped to solidify the information in her mind and meant that her previous information was correct, so no worrying about that bit.

As he continued though he asked if Deus Vult was her full last name, of it it was just Vult and she looked at him a moment before he dismissed the question and said he would just call her Illumina, she tilted her head a moment at this and he continued on with explaining where he lived, after commenting that he had a friend that lived out in East Eden and that he headed out there to train. Interesting, but she figured her manner of training wouldn't be anything like his manner of training, and she wondered if he could even hold up to the standards she held for herself?

In the end he finally mentioned where he lived and then asked her about the uniform she had on "My family has an old military tradition, this uniform was passed down, I do not know exactly from where, but I have taken very good care of it since it was given to me, it's been in the family a long time though" she said as she looked to the uniform she was wearing and she then looked to the boy she was walking with "Any traditions in your family that you carry?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Academy (Open)   Exploring the Academy (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Academy (Open)
Page 1 of 1