Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]

Go down 
+2
Enigma
Paige
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:35 am

After all that time lazing around the house and doing whatever he liked, it felt kinda weird to jump back into a routine again. No more late nights, or naps, or impromtu trips to wherever he liked. Nope, he had to buckle down and really focus on the lessons that the teacher was trying to show him and the rest of his classmates. With a yawn that he managed to hide with his hand, Julian realized that it would take a few days before he got used to this new schedule.

Briiiiiiiing.

Oh good. Lunch. Now there was an activity that didn't require even half as much energy as staying awake in class did. Slinging his backpack on one shoulder and folding his arms behind his head, Julian shuffled along with the mob of other teens clamoring to get out of their respective classrooms, idly listening to snippets of conversations. Most of it was just the usual "what were you doing over the summer" talk mixed in with random compliments about who's lost weight or got taller or changed in some way while they were gone. Nothing really interesting about that at all, but he tried to remember it anyway. Better to rememebr it and not use it than to need it later and not have it. // ...Eh, needs a little work... // Mottos and words or wisdom could be worked on later. For now, food was of the utmost importance!

The mob of high schoolers finally pushed him outside the front doors of the school. Good; he was heading outside anyway. Glad to be out of the suffocating mass, Julian walked over and plopped down on a rather unpopulated plot of grass near the main entrance. He reached into his backpack and took out an apple, starting to munch on it as he looked around at the campus and clusters of teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:33 am

School started again; there were plenty of new faces around. “Oh, this is around the semester where the clubs do mass recruiting or something think?” Hyde thought long and hard as he continued walking round the entrance during lunch time. “ Ahh, I really hate math. I hope I don’t fail that class. On such a beautiful day, how could anyone stay inside? “That was true; there were plenty of people outside today. It’s also around the time that everyone pairs up and finds their own little clique, but Hyde didn’t necessarily have one. He also saw a student that was sitting by himself on a nice and grassy area. “Well, maybe I should go say hi. Show a little school spirit or something?” As Hyde walked over, he would wave to the guy. “Yo!” After arriving, he would continue on to introduce himself. “Hey, I’m Hyde. Second Year…. How come you sitting by yourself like that? I know it’s a beautiful day, but I live by this strange code of ethics that food always tastes better when you’re around others. Or friend’s at least…” Hyde then goes into his lunch box and takes out a banana, his favorite fruit apparently. He then offers it to his fellow student as peace offering with a genuine smile. “Want one?”  

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:12 am

Yuutu let out a yawn. He hadn't even started his lunch yet, he was way too bored. He wasn't even hungry. He unconsciously reached into his left pocket to make sure his PSP was still there. A habit he went through a lot on the first few days of school. He had decide to lay on a patch of grass near the entrance of the school, he found he got nervous quickly when around a large number of people.

He quickly remembered his list for the year. Beat Marie 300%, Beat Score Attack, Make friends (Optional), Get the Platinum Trophy in Bioshock. Today was the start of a good year. A perfectly normal and in no way supernatural year. Letting out another yawn, he reached for his lunch sack.
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:25 am

Needless to say, Raven was irritated by school as usual. First of all, was forced to walk around the building in normal footwear. Second, she already got called out in class by a teacher who thought she wasn't paying attention. She gave him a piece of mind of course, and ended up being the one standing in front of the board solving math problems for the rest of said lesson. How was that fair? If she were religious, she would be thanking God right now, that it was finally lunch time. Not because of food, since she was planning on skipping it, maybe eating something small later, but it was a break, which immediately classified it as much better than classes.

Checking her watch, and finding she still had plenty of time, she sneaked back into the dorms as fast as she could with her not so amazing walking skills. What, she was planning on staying outside for the break, therefore she could skate around all she wanted. That wasn't restricted as far as she knew. And if it was, she didn't give a damn. Sure some students were giving her looks when she was rollerskating in front of the school like she gave no care, but so what. Mainly some of her classmates from the senior year. They were giving her weird looks since that math lesson incident though.

Few moments later, she rolled upon a grassy area, mentally ursing it for not being a good surface for wheels, until she noticed two guys sitting nearby. One of them was quite cool. Well, not he himself, but she liked the color of his hair. While she only wore black, red was one of her favourites. Such a fiery color. Half rolling, half walking because of the restricting grass, she would make her way over to the duo, just as the redhead was offering the darkhaired one a banana. ''Oi, guys! Mind if I join the little group? I have nothing else to do.'' Which was technically true. Aside from rolling around, she didn't have any plans, since in her case, lunch itself wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:36 am

Akashida sighed of relieve. He finally has a place to stay now. No more hotel fees and no more uncomfortable beds. Well, that and the fact that his engineering class is filled with cool people as well. Yes, it's the beginning of school and they are taking notes so far, but everyone in there is pretty cool. The teacher said that they are going to be in the actual Workshop later on this year too.

After stretching, Akashida went outside. Akashida sighed at the crowd. There were people rushing out of the school building. He waited for the crowd to die down. He took out his PSP and played Street Fighter 2 for awhile.

After a good, short winning streak with Ryu, Akashida decided to head out. | It's been a good few minutes. Might as well head out now. | He grabbed his bento box and books, put them in his big Navy-camo Backpack, and he headed out.

Akashida looked around for anyone he saw during break. There was no one at al-

| Oh? | Akashida chuckled. He didn't care that people were staring at him weirdly. He chuckled because he saw Hyde... and two other people he recognized the first week he moved. | I believe the brown haired boy playing with his PSP was Yuuto. | He then turned to the black haired boy to try and remember his name. | I don't think we ever talked. However, he check out my old tournament vids. Julian...right? | Akashida shrugged his shoulders. He then saw a...girl. She was cute; Akashida wasn't going to lie about that. He figured that if they were all cool with her, then she's cool as well.

Akashida walked up to the group. "Oh. Didn't expect to see anyone this soon." Akashida waved to everyone. He then looked at Hyde and smiled. "Hey dude." He then looked at the other 2 boys. "I believe we met at Pencencia island. I'm Akashida if you don't remember." He then looked at the black-haired girl. "Hi, I don't think we've ever met before." Akashida bowed. "If you're cool with these guys, then your cool with me." Akashida took out his hand. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

The lunch bell already rang, but it took Shido a good while to get out of class( he was waiting until the hallways cleared out) . He then made his way outdoors, where most of the students-he-never-cared-to-talk-to were heading. "Damn, its crowded". He muttered to himself as he walked behind huge groups of sophmores who were in his class. He walked around the school buildings thinking to himself. School's already this bad, I don't even want to come anymore. He spotted some people on the grassy area. "Nope, not going there". He notices there's an plot of grass near the group that no one's sitting on and decides to enjoy his lunch there. He sat down, opened his lunchbox and began chowing down.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Akira walked out the classroom as he put on his headphones. He looked around the hall and closed his eyes. "There is way too many people here." Akira thought as he made his way outside. As soon as he stepped outside, he recognized a few people he had met at the over the summer. There was Julian, Yuuto, and Akashida. He looked at them and then smiled. Akira would wave to Julian before sneaking up behind Yuuto and tapping him on the shoulder. "So, what are you doing right now? Akira would whisper into the ear of the unsuspecting boy.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Julian didn't notice the new guy until he was standing right in front of him. Wow...he must've been really drowsy to have missed this guy. He was usually a lot more alert than that. Taking another bite of his apple, Julian listened to the teen's talk, waiting for him to be done before he swallowed and smiled. "That's not so strange. 'Least I don't think so. You're more than welcome to sit here if you want." Julian had heard weirder theories, anyways. Personally, the food tasted the same to him either way, but having someone around to talk to was always better than having to think of something to amuse himself with. When Hyde offered him the fruit, Julian shook his head lightly. "Thanks, but I've got this." He held up the apple before taking another bite and patting the ground next to him, offering the redhead a seat.

Hm? He was momentarily distracted by the blur of a person racing down the sidewalk. What were they doing? Prepping for the track team? Not a bad idea, since the clubs would probably start soon. Julian watched as they moved around the front of the school, blinking curiously as they began heading his direction. Huh...what an odd route to run. Of course, he was no track star, so he wasn't really one to talk. The person,however, actually slowed down when they started moving across the grass. After peering closely for a second, Julian realized the reason; those were roller skates, not running shoes they--she, actually--was wearing. Yeah, wheels and grass don't really mix well. He gave her a grin as she came to a stop in front of them and asked to join their little two-man group. "Be my guest. Have a seat." Once more he gestured to the grass, offering her a place to rest for a second if she wanted to.

// ...You've got to be kidding... // Really? Another person was coming over to join him? Julian knew he was pretty easy to get along with, but for so many people to literally flock to him was kind of insane. Maybe it was just good fortune? Lady Luck did have a certain fondness for him, it seemed... Well, best not to let her kind gift go to waste then. The teen smiled at the boy, his memory jogged when he mentioned Penecia. Oh yeah, this kid had been in the roller coaster line with him at the theme park, hadn't he? The kid who went to Portugal? "Nice to see you again." So his name Akashida? Alright, he could remember that.

So right now he had three people around him; Hyde, a girl who he recognized from his class, and Akashida. Well, they certainly made an interesting little group, didn't they? For now, Julian would listen intently as Akashida asked the girl her name, waiting to see in what direction this talk would go to. If he had something interesting to contribute, then he'd join in, but for now, he preferred to sit and listen. You never know what you might pick up if you just pay attention, you know?

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Hyde then took his seat and ate his banana as more people came. “Hmm…. I guess we typically created the popular side of the grass. Or at least the more social side, which is good. Karaoke night becomes more interesting with the amount of friends you have to come with you. In any case, I’m Hyde Mizumi guys, second year. “ It was a nice introduction, Hyde then tried his best to interact with everyone. “I already know Ash, we are actually good friends. But you guys are an interesting bunch. “Hyde then turns to the girl with roller skates.” You now, you kind of remind me of an anime character from Air Gear, I can only imagine if you start to fly around with those roller skates. Instant popularity.. and you would probably be an X games performer and get indorsed by Tony Hawk. Sadly enough, he isn’t that relevant anymore, but I still think he’s cool. “ Turning over to Julian who didn’t introduce himself. “ I never quite caught your name, how are you liking school so far?” After that exchange, Hyde would turn around and notice Shido sitting over there. “Oyyy! Shido! What are you doing by yourself?” Hyde was waving to Shido for him to come over and introduce himself.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Yuuto began realizing how silly it was to think he'd be away from people anywhere here. Another area of the grass was now full of people. Including a girl who was using roller skates on grass for some reason. And two of the kids from the amusement park. Fate had cruel plans for him. He decided to start using his PSP, with some small hope of not being brought into the conversation.

Some game about a monochrome bear reenacting Saw was on the screen. Yuuto let out a sigh, pushing his lunch away, he'd get up in a second and move somewhere else, but he was way too into the game. It wasn't like he was too hungry right now anyway. With another sigh, Yuuto switched games to some RPG with Gunswords. Not much to do during lunch break, after all.
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:14 pm

''Great. Thanks!'', Raven would say, almost cheerfully as the darkhaired male offered her to sit down. She was about to do so, when another guy came up to them, apparently knowing the group. She wouldn't have thought of this Akashida much, but he had turned to her to say hi. Well, that was fine with her. ''Well, hello....So, that means we're all cool with each other here, is that so? Aaanyhow, you don't have to bow to me, it isn't like I am a superior of yours of anything...not now at least.'', she would blurt out at him, laughing a little afterwards. ''Oh, yeah, my name's Raven.'', she would add, realizing he had actually asked it of her, as she took his hand, shaking it a bit vigorously. Hopefully, she wouldn't turn him away. She could be a little intense with people at times.

And again, she was interrupted before she could sit down. This time by the guy with the banana as he introduced himself as Hyde, and....'Wooooow, okay.' That anime theory was not what she expected. This one apparently liked to talk, not really minding what he spewed out. Her aqua blue eyes would look him over for a moment, before she laughed again. ''Jesus, do you even realize what you're saying? You sound like an excited kid in front of a toy store. And I'm not even sorry for that comparison. But, if it makes you feel better, I am not planning to start flying anytime soon.'', she would say towards Hyde after she managed to stop laughing. This guy was so hilarious and in a lame way. With that out of the way, she would balance around a bit, before finally taking that seat on the grass, watching the other introductions curiously. It would be good to remember names afterall. Cause it was school duh, so she would most likely see those people again.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:43 am

{OOC: Alright. So apparently with threads like these, they take a long time. So here's what I propose: We just skip if people stop posting after 2 days. NO EXCEPTIONS. I'm really interested in this topic and I would hate to see it die off. Is everyone cool with this? Just say agree or disagree in the OOC notes or whatever...}  

Akashida was surprised with her handshaking but he smiled. | Huh. A Tsundere... I could never like these types that much. However, maybe she could be cool. | "Oh? Sorry about that. I assumed. You look like a Junior with your height."

{OOC: Or a 2nd-year. Whatever. lol}

Akashida paused. "Oh, whoops. Forgot to mention that I'm a first year."

Akashida then... | Huh? Rollerskates? I never noticed those... Hell, whatever. I seen some pretty interesting stuff over on 4chan. This is fine. |  

Then Hyde started to talk like usual. Akashida chuckled for a bit. "Ha! Air Gear?" Akashida looked at Raven. "Now, that's funny, Hyde." True, Air Gear is an anime with motorized-rollerskates but that is hilarious.

He then listened to Raven. | Yep. Tsundere. |

Akashida then looked at Julian and Yuuto. Julian was just being himself and Yuuto... had Akira tapping on his shoulder. | Oh well, shouldn't bother him. | Then Hyde called out to another dude.

| Wow. Hyde can really talk. | Akashida was about to set his Backpack down but then suddenly he remembered that he didn't ask.

"Oh. You guys don't mind do you?"

Last edited by Karsu on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change OOC Note)
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 pm

{OOC: agreed}

Shido heard his name being called. He looked up and noticed it was Hyde, the guy from the tour. Damn, there's a crowd. With his lunch, Shido approached the group. "H-Hey." Shido raised his hand and greeted the group. He noticed something strange about one of the group. I-Its a girl!? Unable to say anything more to the group since there was a girl around, he turned towards Hyde. "you're the guy from the tour, right?" Talking to a group is already bad enough, and now theres a person he cant even look at without feeling self conscious. With these condition, it would be harder on Shido. Other than Hyde he sees someone that looks almost familiar.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

It seemed that Yuuto was to absorbed into his game to notice Akira. "Oh well, I'll just go talk to someone else." He was quite bored so he walked over to where Akashida and the others were standing to say hi. "Yo! My name's Akira, how are you guys doing today." Akira would say with a smile while looking at everyone there. He took off his black headphones and sat down onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:09 pm

OOC:

...Alright, Julian had been expecting some names or some awkward conversation, but...yeah, when did the conversation turn towards fictional characters? He'd never heard of "Air Gear" before, so Hyde's little analogy between it and the girl, Raven, was kind of lost on him. Maybe he should look that up when he got home. The teen looked over at Akashida as he asked if it was alright to join the little group. Ah, why not? Couldn't do any harm. "'Course not. Sit down and eat something. You'll need the energy later." He certainly would, at least. It was difficult, but Julian managed to hold back a yawn at his own advice. Alright, he definitely needed to kick it in gear; if he kept up these late nights this school year would be rough.

"Hm?" Oh, Hyde was asking him something. His name and how he liked school, apparently. "Sorry. I'm Julian. I guess I like school just fine; it's a lot better now though, 'cuz I actually have someone to talk to." At that he flashed the whole group a bright grin, letting them know the sentiment was directed at all of them, not just Hyde. The black-haired teen considered adding that he was a senior, but he didn't want to risk making Akashida and Hyde clam up. Kids at his old school did that a lot; a freshmen would be scared to death to talk to a senior just becasue they were older. And, well, Hyde just admitted to being a sophomore and Akashida was a Freshmen himself. Best to just stay quiet for now unless they asked.

He'd barely gotten done answering the redhead's question before the guy was calling to someone else. And lo and behold, yet another person walked over! // Lady Luck, you spoil me. // Really, what were the odds that such a big group would be attracted to him? Really small, he'd bet. Well, maybe having sat down first played in his favor; that way, he couldn't intimidate anyone with his height. ...Huh. There was something to think about. Before his thoughts trailed too far away, Julian grinned and waved to the new guy, watching as he struck up a conversation with Hyde. Well then, those two were occupied-

...Alright, seriously? More people? Hoo boy. This was going to be an interesting lunch. ...Actually, this guy looked kind of familiar...had they seen each other before? The only places Julian had visited during the summer were the Wave's Peak and Galaxy Theme Park. He couldn't remember seeing him at the club, so...the Park? Hm...oh! He was standing in line with him at the roller coaster, just like Akashida! Small world, huh? "Hey Akira. Wanna join us?" He gestured vaguely with his apple-filled hand towards the group of people, smiling and glancing at Hyde as he added, "Food tastes better when you eat with other people, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]   Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Acquainted [Open to Zela Academy students]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next