Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little update - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little update - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little update - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little update - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little update - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little update - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little update

Go down 
+13
Jerry
Godai
Penny
Avaritia
Yatagarasu
Grantus
Roy F. Jones
Nyarlathotep
Genji Kano
Eris
MadTeaParty
Philemon
Xombie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

A little update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm

So! Hello everyone! I'm happy to tell you all that the event I'm creating will be up to play starting tomorrow! So what's going to happen is that I'm going to open the event for "Awakenings," then I'll post another update when a large chunk of the "Awakenings" are finished. If you are a future Slave of Strife, make sure to look out for your character's "Awakening." Make sure you read up on my "Awakening" sticky to get the low down on how your character Awakens, both under the control of Eris and while freed. It will avoid a lot of questions. But if you still have questions, you can PM either my Eris or Genji Kano account, I'll answer any questions that you have. Hope you're all ready to enter the Hippodrome, it'll be faster than you think.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:18 pm

More apologies! I'm sorry that I've been so behind on all of this. I am sorry that I made this event at the worst time imaginable for me. But not that finals are over and I'm graduating tomorrow, so I'm going to make sure that I keep up on posting, now that it is officially summer. I thank all of you for being mostly patient. I'll make sure I keep up on my own posts and kick start the event as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:25 am

Some of you may know and some may not, but there is a school trip coming up. If you're a student and would like to participate, sign up here:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t468-the-school-assembly-read-sign-up-only#2540

This does not mean those who aren't in school can not participate. You could simply get volunteer work or a part time job at the Hayabusa Slopes during the school trip if you'd like to get involved aswell. Or you could just be visiting the slopes, it doesn't matter.

Also a new function was put into PvP Combat which has been labeled Persona-Breaking. You can find this under the battle guide.

Also to learn the benefits for forming social links, look under the Social Link FAQ.

I believe that is all.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 am

We know the last few days have been alittle slow, thanks to graduations and the whole end of the school years fiasco, and we'd like to say congratulations to you all. Also we'd all like to say thank you for hanging in there with us and remaining active and involved in our world. So as a thank you, I give you a gift.

All of you that have remained active are receiving some free items for one of your characters [You can break up the items between multiple characters you own]:

25,000 Vc to be used by ANYONE (even Children) in the Velvet Room for items [Add this to the Character's Compendium]

1 Nihil Soul allowing you to craft a secondary Soul Bound Weapon [Add this to the Character's Compendium]

That's all, and once again thank you for your patronage.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 am

Hello, I just wanted to inform you all of an update in PvS battles. There will now always be a 10% chance for an attack to miss or be a critical attack if a physical. So starting your next PvS battle, keep this in mind. To calculate this, simply look at the battle rules.

Also the critical hit portion of this does translate over to PvP battles aswell, IF you wish to use it. I'm sure most would. Just keep in mind.

Also if you haven't already, welcome our two newest members Kahn and Shuuya. Show them they're welcomed, as is everybody. No one's a bad egg, even if Term Paper makes you think you are. Just give him a good whack on the head. Other than that, continue the good work you all. Also don't hesitate to join the Side Event, it's an ongoing event to win prizes. Shameless publicity.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Starting from now, at the end of each PvS battle in Limbo, there will be a shuffle time event to get you more rewards. That's all. Also a few more items were added to the Velvet Room Commodities.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 am

Time for an update.

New skills have been added to the Persona Skill lists. These include ailment boosters, attack boosters, counters, resistance boosters and alot more passive abilities.

Since these skills are new, and people did not have the chance to select them before, we're allowing you to switch out skills from your Persona and put the new ones, if the tier allows it. Now to do this, simply post on your Persona compendium what skills you're switching in and out. Oh, and it HAS to be a new skill you're putting in, so do not use this as an attempt to reform your entire Persona.

That is all about that..

Soon we'll be moving on from the winter, meaning the third semester of the school year will start. This also means it's the last semester before the third years graduate. We've been going slow on huge time jumps because of that fact. This, of course, is just a heads up for you all.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 pm

I was told to inform you all that Demon Summoners have two new applications they can use. Also the large PvP map will be starting today, so if you're interested in joining and have a summoner, sign here.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t531-the-first-two-pvp-map-challenge

For information on the two new Applications:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t181-the-velvet-p-program-description-of-program

Specifically they are the "Demon Fusion" application and the "Blood Forge" application.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:45 am

Battle rules have been updated with things such as human skills and team attacks. Also instead of gaining 5% sp back from guarding in PvS combat, you will now gain back 10%. Also during all out attacks, it is now he dexterity stat of all party members +200% to calculate the damage. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:18 am

Nyarlathotep wrote:
We know the last few days have been alittle slow, thanks to graduations and the whole end of the school years fiasco, and we'd like to say congratulations to you all. Also we'd all like to say thank you for hanging in there with us and remaining active and involved in our world. So as a thank you, I give you a gift.

All of you that have remained active are receiving some free items for one of your characters [You can break up the items between multiple characters you own]:

25,000 Vc to be used by ANYONE (even Children) in the Velvet Room for items [Add this to the Character's Compendium]

1 Nihil Soul allowing you to craft a secondary Soul Bound Weapon [Add this to the Character's Compendium]

That's all, and once again thank you for your patronage.
This is expiring tonight at 12: 00 AM. After this, if you have not claimed these items and added them to your compendium, then you will not be able too. Reason being, I can't keep up with who has, or hasn't taken them since people are randomly accepting it. So last notice, either take it today for one of your characters, or the offer is wasted.
Back to top Go down
Roy F. Jones

Roy F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 pm

A little update - Page 2 5%28233%29

Good news everyone!

The Hope v. Despair side plot is now open!

A little update - Page 2 5%28243%29

If you would like to join in, please respond to the topic here. If you're confused about what this is, please visit the topic here, or send me an email either as Monokuma or N4n4m1 H1mur4.

A little update - Page 2 5%28237%29

I'll be waiting for you bastards!
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:34 pm

I know school is kicking everyone's butts but hang in there. Remember school comes first before this place, so if I learn you're failing because you've been slacking off, I'll execute you all. In other news I'd like to thank you all for your continued patronage here on New Arcana, so I'll be passing out a prize for each of you.

Everyone is entitled to give ONE of their characters all of the following items:

Skill Card: Allows user to rank up automatically and gain a new skill.

10,000 VC

Megidolaon Gem: Evokes Pixie to inflict heavy almighty damage to all enemies.

You have till next Tuesday to claim these wonderful prizes. When you claim it, put the items on your character's persona profile. Once again, thank you for hanging in there. Don't fail, or I'll execute.

In other news, Term Paper will be creating a Culture Festival event for you all. Each class will have the duty of working together to create a fun little event for their class, and once everyone is complete we'll hold a large event for the Festival where people can win prizes and social link and whatnot. As the Crawling Chaos I find this appalling, but it's something to do in our down time until we get accustomed to our new schedules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next