Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A little update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:36 am

Greetings everyone, Jerry here with a small announcement! Halloween's just around the corner, and the Festivities have spread all over the multiverse! And as such, I'll host a Halloween event in the World's Collide Festival Grounds together with Godai! Prizes and fun times await for those brave or foolish enough to venture into the dark night of Hallow's Eve! You and your friends will race eachother in a game of Trick And Treat! Who will claim the most amount of Candy? At the end of said race, Prizes will be awarded to the Participants, with bigger rewards the more successful you are!

More Details about the event will come soon. It'll start on Hallow's eve, and continues on throughout the month of November! Have a great day~! He he-hoooo!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:12 am

The Hallow's Eve Dungeons are starting Tomorrow! For those of you who have yet to finish your sheets, do so now. If you don't have your sheets Approved by tomorrow, you'll be disqualified and an NPC will take your place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:00 pm

I am getting an overwhelming amount of PMs with little time to sort through them all. So I'm going to give a few guidelines on what you can PM me about.

If it's something crucial regarding a current topic I am in with you, you can PM me about that.

If it's about a Soul Skill or a Shop or anything like that, you PM a mod. If it's something they can't handle, they will ask me themselves, but please don't come right to me.

If you're asking me questions like "What if I do this, will I be able to join this and this" don't bother. Just roleplay it out unless you're in a current topic with me and just need some elaboration on something said in it or choices given to you. I won't spoil what's going to happen or tell you what you should do to raise the flags you're looking to raise. You'll need to decide that yourself and live with the decision you made.

If you're staff and there is a problem with a member, just PM me the logs. You do not need my permission to give someone a time out from the cbox if they're being disruptive. But if you do that, and you do not send me the logs of what happened, I will deal with you myself.

If you wanna be friendly and socialize with me, I'm in the Cbox we can talk there. When I get more time I'll be willing to talk more through PMs but honestly, it'll just get washed away in the crowd of things.

Staff if you have questions about rules or what an NPC would do, feel free to ask me. Try to keep it short and sweet to the current situation for me, and I'll answer a.s.a.p.

I'm human so I make mistakes, so you don't need to worry I'll get upset or something if I make a Mistake in a topic you're in. Just let me know and I'll fix it. Most of the time, I'm posting at 3 am, so I'm not surprised.

I'm busy with work and my boyfriend these days, so most of the time when I'm on here , I'm here to post and head out the door. So that shop application or soul skill application gets pushed back and forgotten while other PMs pile on top of it. That's my bad, so do me a solid and help me out with this by getting mods involved for the stuff I can't get too.

Thanks all.

Also I heard we were like in a ranking or something for being an active RPG site. I'll have to give the site a free gift for that, but I'll wait until the Morning in RP time.

Anyways..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm back home, the holidays are over (thank god) and Happy Late Thanksgiving. Choose one of the holiday themed items and add it to your inventory. It can be used in the current dungeon aswell.

x1 Go Pluck Yourself | Such a delicious turkey leg. Why not take a bite? This item raises all stats by 30% until the end of battle. Not usable in boss fights.

x10 Bites the Breasts | Special Holiday themed bullets that do tier 2 damage and have a 30% chance of turning your enemy into a turkey. Turkey enemies can only peck with dex damage and take 15% more damage naturally. Bosses are immune.

Thanks for being great you all, and hope you had some nice holidays.. now I got a Christmas tree to put up..

-Philemon

Let's get back to Business~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Today at 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down

A little update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9