Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little update - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little update - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little update - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little update - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little update - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little update - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little update - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little update - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little update - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little update

Go down 
+13
Jerry
Godai
Penny
Avaritia
Yatagarasu
Grantus
Roy F. Jones
Nyarlathotep
Genji Kano
Eris
MadTeaParty
Philemon
Xombie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A little update - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:12 am

The Hallow's Eve Dungeons are starting Tomorrow! For those of you who have yet to finish your sheets, do so now. If you don't have your sheets Approved by tomorrow, you'll be disqualified and an NPC will take your place.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:00 pm

I am getting an overwhelming amount of PMs with little time to sort through them all. So I'm going to give a few guidelines on what you can PM me about.

If it's something crucial regarding a current topic I am in with you, you can PM me about that.

If it's about a Soul Skill or a Shop or anything like that, you PM a mod. If it's something they can't handle, they will ask me themselves, but please don't come right to me.

If you're asking me questions like "What if I do this, will I be able to join this and this" don't bother. Just roleplay it out unless you're in a current topic with me and just need some elaboration on something said in it or choices given to you. I won't spoil what's going to happen or tell you what you should do to raise the flags you're looking to raise. You'll need to decide that yourself and live with the decision you made.

If you're staff and there is a problem with a member, just PM me the logs. You do not need my permission to give someone a time out from the cbox if they're being disruptive. But if you do that, and you do not send me the logs of what happened, I will deal with you myself.

If you wanna be friendly and socialize with me, I'm in the Cbox we can talk there. When I get more time I'll be willing to talk more through PMs but honestly, it'll just get washed away in the crowd of things.

Staff if you have questions about rules or what an NPC would do, feel free to ask me. Try to keep it short and sweet to the current situation for me, and I'll answer a.s.a.p.

I'm human so I make mistakes, so you don't need to worry I'll get upset or something if I make a Mistake in a topic you're in. Just let me know and I'll fix it. Most of the time, I'm posting at 3 am, so I'm not surprised.

I'm busy with work and my boyfriend these days, so most of the time when I'm on here , I'm here to post and head out the door. So that shop application or soul skill application gets pushed back and forgotten while other PMs pile on top of it. That's my bad, so do me a solid and help me out with this by getting mods involved for the stuff I can't get too.

Thanks all.

Also I heard we were like in a ranking or something for being an active RPG site. I'll have to give the site a free gift for that, but I'll wait until the Morning in RP time.

Anyways..

A little update - Page 9 Tumblr_o6pia85f8e1r0frfio4_500
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm back home, the holidays are over (thank god) and Happy Late Thanksgiving. Choose one of the holiday themed items and add it to your inventory. It can be used in the current dungeon aswell.

x1 Go Pluck Yourself | Such a delicious turkey leg. Why not take a bite? This item raises all stats by 30% until the end of battle. Not usable in boss fights.

x10 Bites the Breasts | Special Holiday themed bullets that do tier 2 damage and have a 30% chance of turning your enemy into a turkey. Turkey enemies can only peck with dex damage and take 15% more damage naturally. Bosses are immune.

Thanks for being great you all, and hope you had some nice holidays.. now I got a Christmas tree to put up..

-Philemon

A little update - Page 9 3058386-gif001

Let's get back to Business~
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 pm

A little update - Page 9 I1EtDws

Have you been a good boy/girl?

I hope so, because Santa's coming to town. Well, no. But Christmas is coming up soon. And like always, as per New Arcana tradition, we gotta have something going on to celebrate it. We will have the Secret Santa Event coming out soon. Please look forward to it.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:05 am

A little update - Page 9 2462c646ac7129ce7100616e0dcb4ce52fda7d92_hq

So as a friendly reminder to all members, if you have questions regarding the rules, post it in the following thread if no one is available in chat, PM or otherwise:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t36-questions-and-answers-member-friendly

And in case the question's don't necessarily work, a thread was made in the name of confirming certain rules. For example, when something isn't explicitly stated in the rules and is called into question, the answer is put in the following topic, likely because it either is not relevant to the general rules in fitting it in or that it is simply easier to access rather than searching for it in the rules. If you have any questions, ask myself or other mods. Good luck darlings~

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t5231-subtle-rules-left-unsaid
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:49 pm

I took a day off from the site. Now I'm back and I will be posting today.

That's it.

Feel free to pm me to remind me I owe you a post.

The plan right now is to first post for the Alice to set up their boss, then finish up the Claire, etc etc. I apologize for the wait, but I was going to force myself to post.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Taking a break. Don't know how long. I've promoted Grantus to Admin. Grantus and Essay will be heading the site while I get my head together over some things. Not interested in talking about it, don't PM me. Essay knows the brunt of the plot in regards to the beginning, he can share it with Grantus and staff. For now, adios.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:24 pm

A little update - Page 9 MeuEuBM

The Lover's Romp Valentine Event is up. Enjoy yourselves, kiddos. Be sure to show your significant other how much you care about them. Lol, no. I'm sure all of you are as lonely as I am. ayyyy.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:05 pm

A little update - Page 9 1sGYJVl

New skills have been released. Eiga and Kouha are both respectively dark and light exclusive. And Water skills are also available under the mutated skills. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 pm

We're moving onto the next day. If you are in any plot related topics that takes place at night, you need to exit it before you can participate in any Morning events.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 pm

A little update - Page 9 Latest?cb=20161101212459

A couple new things to update on. For starters on smaller updates, if you are ready to awaken, post in the topic below, and mention whoever is joining you:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t454p30-so-these-awakenings#59698

This way staff will be more aware who is ready and who they need to pick up for awakenings. I will be doing the same as well when I can, and staff will post when the awakening is done so everyone will know who is next. Please post in this topic or we won't be able to get your awakening done.

In another larger update, the work system is being revamped to be easier but not as rewarding. I will explain it here but the source thread is below:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t5426-work-system-2-0please-read

Unlike before, now every word equals 3 Vc towards you, however the max amount you can earn is 3k Vc, meaning 1000 words is all you can write before you stop earning anything. Easy right? On top of which, you will get the opportunity to earn what we call "tips". They are based on three major things: Grammar (Punctuation and sentence structure), Cooperation (Working with other PCs or not and whether their stories gel together or not), Quality (Effort is clearly made to make an interesting story in work with cohesion. It cannot just be you walking in and doing the grind; something interesting should catch the eye.)

For each of those three qualities you achieve you will get a tip, or 10% of what you earned via your word count. So if I got 3k and achieved all of those qualities, I would get 300 Vc for each quality, making my payout 3900 Vc. To ask for these you must now start sending in work threads to staff so they can grade. Keep in mind only they can judge whether you get those qualities or not, so do your best. This is effective immediately, including all current Morning work threads.

That's all for now, happy trails.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Gonna make clear on the updates a few changes to a couple skills. When you are Charmed you cannot dodge an attack in battle. If you are Feared and the 50% chance causes you to not act, you have a 10% chance to flee the battle into a safe area (Outside the four spaces where an enemy may see you and then the ailment wears off). This is effective now. If you have any questions, ask mods or admins.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t5231-subtle-rules-left-unsaid

And in case the question's don't necessarily work, a thread was made in the name of confirming certain rules. For example, when something isn't explicitly stated in the rules and is called into question, the answer is put in the following topic, likely because it either is not relevant to the general rules in fitting it in or that it is simply easier to access rather than searching for it in the rules. This also might include tiny updates, though major combat changes or skill updates will still be put in the updates thread. It is however recommended you check every so often this thread whenever something is posted in it to stay reasonably updated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:45 pm

A little update - Page 9 ZyHkqXV

Player Support Tension system is now a go. Feel free to read.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 3:39 pm

The Jukebox has been updated. Bad songs removed, just press the play button once and go to the list of tracks to start browsing. We have songs from all the Persona games including five. Then we have some SMT games that aren't Persona aswell. You may find one or two tracks in there that are from something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next