Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance

Go down 
+7
Kibin Inoue
Johnson Locke
MadTeaParty
Enigma
~Joyd~
Grantus
Philemon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance Empty
PostSubject: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance Zjvt6a

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:46 pm

‘I am somewhat regretting being excited about this…’ was Lorielle Rutherford’s first thought when she walked through the entrance door to the first floor of the Tower. Looking on her person, she figured normal attire was fine enough, if her Persona could help her fight. She would check her bare hands to find in her right hand a red and purple spear in it that very much reminded her of a naginata, just a bit of a different style. The sudden sight of it almost startled her enough to drop it, but instead, she grew a bit of a smile. Even despite the look of this floor, which did not have much of a light source going for it apart from some various torches, did not seem to bring her down completely. Though it did however bother her that she was basically all alone, about to explore what could very well be a labyrinth full of death. She herself would be looking down the hall as best as she could, but it seemed the doorway opened up in a corner and lead down two paths, but they both seemed to turn towards each other down at a wall, as though the hallways would meet up eventually. This first part of the floor seemed like a small box. Though, it would probably be best to give it a moment, and see if anything was around to cause trouble, since even the Kami had told her and probably many others that having their Persona would be essential to survival. “Something’s gotta be here,” she said quietly to herself.

Lorielle despite all this was interested in what was going on. She did not know what this held, but she did know that most likely a bunch of others may show up. If that was so, she should probably stay for now until a few others came by. Better to stay in groups and battle together instead of being picked off one by one. Lorielle did not want to worry about that thought. Though, her choice to wait around came with the price of being incredibly bored for the moment. She wasn’t doing anything apart from waiting, and certainly wasn’t progressing at all! ‘Cmon, gimme something to do!’ she thought in her head, practically grumbling out loud. She would set her polearm down against the dilapidated walls and sit, crossing her arms, every few seconds looking at the door, and sighing when no one would show up. “Can I just be fashionably late from now on?” she said aloud. She yawned, her eyes fluttering ever so slightly for a moment, not even aware she had really only been here for several minutes. It got to the point where she almost nodded it off before she suddenly started to stand up and stretch her body, doing various exercises like touching her toes, making circles with her arms, lifting her legs, anything to get ready. ‘Something needs to get my mind off of not thinking!’

((Waiting at the entrance for now))

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:50 pm

'Let's see now...', Sharaku thought fleetingly as he gave a levelled stare at the door that supposedly led to the Tower he had heard about from that strange man that called himself Kami. To be sincere, he wasn't completely sure what was he hoping to accomplish by participating in this, the idea of having to fight his way out proving to be a bit baffling to him. Brute force wasn't his style, if he were to say anything on the subject. Then again, this 'Persona' was apparently supposed to take care of the battle part, so perhaps he wouldn't have to go and swing his fists at anything. Or so he hoped. And on top of it, he wasn't fond of the idea of ruining his clothes in a brawl. That stuff definitely wasn't cheap. He sighed deeply after realizing that with all this, the thing he was worrying about was his get up. Maybe he should just stop wasting his time polemizing and go on, and see what this was all about. 'Not like it'll change anything...'

Still, he had to resist sneering at the door as he adjusted his top hat and went to get it over with. If he kept standing there, that could just as well mean he was scared of a simple door, which in his mind wouldn't even make for a plausible joke to pull. And that was pretty sad. But either way, Sharaku would walk through the door with a calm stride, only to find himself in a place illuminated by a few torches here and there. 'I'd give one for the style..', he'd think, slightly amused by his thought processes, before noticing that he wasn't the only person in there. He turned his golden eyes on the young blonde woman that was in the middle of doing some strange excercises, and blinked a few times in surprise. What was that all about? He stood there a bit dumbfounded for a moment, before deciding that the best way to get an answer would be to get over there and ask or at least something. And it wasn't like it'd hurt to make small talk with the only person beside himself that he could see there so far. After making a firm choice on that, he'd walk over to the female, putting on a relaxed expression as he tipped his top hat in a greeting. ''Hello there, Miss. Not to disturb your activities, but I figured I should greet you, since we're the only ones here so far. It's a pleasure to meet a lady like you.'', he'd say, trying to sound both polite and friendly, not wanting to make a bad first impression. He would leave the less decent parts for later, if even. He already had a history of bad reactions, when it came to first meetings, if only for people overreacting at seeing his gray skin, weird forehead marks and all. He wouldn't even be surprised if this didn't go well either. 'Well, what can one do...' He'd have to make due with what he got, even if she didn't react nicely. He was giving his best there. As long as he wouldn't totally piss of anyone in this place, he would accept the reactions. He kept his golden gaze trained on her casually as he waited for a response, inwardly wondering if the torchlight wasn't making this creepier than it should be.

((Not moving anywhere yet))
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:30 pm

An odd portal would appear with Hyde jumping out of it and landing on his head. “Oww….” He starts to look around frantically, he wondered if his pursuers were still after him. “What is this place? Where am i?” Hyde took a look at his demon summoner device, it also changed. “What happened to my morpher?” It was definitely strange; the entire scenario was kind of confusing. “Maybe it would be better if I asked for direction, but I doubt that there would be people here.” However, Hyde was actually incorrect. There was a group of people that were in this strange place. They were a unique group of characters as well, definitely hard to miss. Hyde walked over to introduce himself. “Hey there! My name is Hyde; you probably noticed that I jumped of a strange portal. However, I’m not dangerous at all I’m actually quite lost. I’m getting this weird vibe from this place; do you know where we are? I have this weird feeling that I can’t seem to shake.” Hyde was being as polite as possible, but there was some truth to his words. This place was definitely dangerous, it was pretty similar to the region he was born in. Maybe it was a little worse, but only time could tell.

Strengths
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

The doorway opened once again, but this time a young female made her way onto the scene. With her hands folded together infront of her, she walked with a steady stride with her long silver hair swaying behind her. Her eyes first took in the strange surroundings, but she didn't seem all too surprised by it. It was almost as if she had seen stranger, but her eyes soon fell upon the trio that stood at the entrance. Telling by how they were around each other, there was a chance they had just met. Tilting her head slightly to the side, the young girl approached the group but kept some distance between them just incase. They didn't seem too suspicious, though there was an ominous aura around the taller man with the hat. Was it possible he was a Shadow? Maybe a descendant of Frankenstein? She had read about such a creature during her literature classes. This was a surprise! Attempting to keep composure, the young maiden tilted her head forward and went into a polite bow. "Hello, my name is Mikiana. It is a pleasure to meet you all. Telling from your curious expressions, I can only guess you were brought here by a supernatural force aswell? Something about this place feels otherworldly, I do hope you all remain safe." Miki raised her head and gave a soft smile before looking past the group towards the corridor ahead.

"Huh?" She made a curious gesture as she felt an even more ominous feeling from ahead. It could have been her imagination, but she could have sworn she felt the presence of strange supernatural beings. Without summoning her Persona, this was nothing but a hunch, however. She could not be too sure, but she made sure to keep her smile even though she was slightly worried. She wouldn't dare show weakness infront of those who were not family. After all, Mom said to only show tears to those you loved. Like when Father ridiculed her or hit her with just enough force. Maybe Mom was a strange type of masochist though. It made her wonder.

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:15 am

The door would open again, and an even younger female would enter. She would skip through the doorway, only stopping to take in the strange universe she had walked into. There was a mention about fighting her way out, but Maria was not concerned about that. To her this was all a game in one of her fantasy dreams! Was there really anything to be concerned about, if this was all a game? Though she had to admit she was a bit curious about what lay at the very tippy top of that magical tower. Oh maybe it was a fairy princess who would give them their own magical gift...granted she had already received a gift called a "Persona"? Whatever that was, she understood that it was somehow a part of her. Furthermore, it would be critical in this game that they were going to be playing, but Maria was there to make friends and have fun! Maybe they could all play a boardgame like Monopoly or Candyland after this.

Not wasting a moment longer, Maria skipped toward the group with a wide smile plastered on her face. She stopped next to Miki, before bowing and then waving toward everyone as she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Maria Farren, but you all can call me Maria! Let's all have fun and become better friends! Maybe after this we can play a game?" She would say as her gaze shifted from one to the other. It moved quickly from the man in the hat, she was slightly scared by his appearance, but when she settled on Lorielle her brown eyes grew a bit wide in admiration. Long blonde hair....a fairy princess castle...there was only one conclusion that Maria could come to with her vast source of knowledge!

She must be a princess! "Are you a princess like Rapunzel? Is this the tower you were trapped in?" She would ask her mouth slightly agape as she waited for a response from her possibly new idol. It was evident that her childish imagination had gotten the better of her at this point, and she blurted out the first conclusion she came to due to her abundant energy. Oh wel...she would learn in time to control that infinite energy.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:35 pm

The hum of the train gliding over its rails filled the cramped car Kibin sat in. His mp3 player had died hours ago so he was forced to endure the near silence of the train. As hours passed all the other passengers departed from the vehical leaving Kibin alone with his thoughts. The whole experience leaving an almost unreal feeling. Kibin knew the town he was moving to was a good distance away but somehow the voyage from home seemed too far. It was almost as if the rest of his life might be spent on the train in a perpetual state of quiet boredom.

Eventually Kibin drifted to sleep these strange thoughts buzzing in his mind. Slowly as dreams started to take hold, reality lost its harshness and gained a lightness to it. Kibin felt as if he was floating through the aether as his complex mind started to weeve a world around him.

As his dream deepened it suddenly was not. His thoughts reeled as muddied voices filled his mind. Something about a tower, mystery, a world between dream and reality that always was. Then the most terifying voice of all, it was Nogitsune, fading into the sea of his soul her voice lost to him. Kibin wanted to thrash to reach for what he lost but his body could not move, locked in the state of paralizatiom brought by conscience dreams. Kibin felt powerless as he fell through dreams and reality. There was nothing but darkness and then a voice, familiar but alien. I am with you, brought from the sea of thy soul to aid you in a quest through a realm I know so well, I am Denshō."

Kibin's eyes snapped open and he slowly raised his head from stone floor he now layed upon and looked around. His eyes blured and out of focus but he could make out the shapes of people standing around him. Wait that wasn't right! Kibin jolted upright and looked from person to person, a bewildered look in his gray green eyes. "Where am I and who are you people!?" he belted out with a slur sleep still fogging his mind to some degree.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1126-kibin-inoue-finished profile
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1166-kibin-s-event-persona persona
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Lorielle was currently doing a few pushups when she heard a voice behind her, and promptly slipped off one arm and land on her side, not really being hurt-not even being startled, but the act of looking to see the man threw her off balance for a brief moment, apparently being enough to make her fall over. Pushing herself to her feet smoothly enough with her hands, she would grin, hiding her feelings about the markings on his head quite well. ‘Interesting fashion statement. Or did he have surgery?’ she thought. She wasn’t thinking much of it, and was ready to introduce herself when she was caught off guard by a man falling through another random opening that appeared for a moment, then one by one, more people began showing up. The next was a small silver-haired girl that seemed to act calm. She couldn’t have been older than fourteen or fifteen. “Right, It’s probably best if we-“ she managed before yet more people showed up. One was rather stunned to be here, as he seemed to be asleep before he found his way into a castle. Though before she could even begin, the smaller girl that had walked in seemed like a rather happy person, as children tend to be. Her infectious happiness made Lorielle’s smile grow a bit wider for a moment.

Though, it’d only last for a bit longer, where it had changed into a bit of confusion and surprise at Maria’s odd conclusion. ‘If only that were true…’ she thought, laughing a bit. Free music and food was certainly the way to live! Though she would walk to her and kneel to her level. “I’m sorry Maria, I wish, but I am not a princess. I can still play with you after this if you want,” she said with a grin before giving her a small hug. However long it lasted, Lorielle would stand up when it was over and look to the entire team. She was very glad she decided to wait for more people to show up. “So we are all here cause of random reasons? Don’t worry, we can get through this. We just have to trust each other and be careful. My name is Lorielle Rutherford. ‘Lori’ or ‘Lorielle’ is fine,” she said with a nod. Lorielle would walk to the point where the two pathways split off. “The two pathways seem like they meet up, but we still should stick together and go down one, agreed?” she said. She would give a look to the group. “I can always go in front of you all just in case we are attacked. If we do, I will be the first to get hit, so don’t worry too too much,” she said. If everyone agreed to follow her, she would offer a handshake to everyone one at a time, and moving back to the split off pathways to contemplate the path they should take. Eventually, she would decide on the one that from their angles, seemed to go straight, and looked to the team, and told them anything. If they ended up agreeing, she would move to grab her polearm from the wall, but now find it back in her hand, apparently vanished from the wall. She was surprised. “Whoa! Didn’t know I could do that. Well anyway, let’s go,” she would say, and move on down the path, her weapon in hand. She more or less took on the duty of trying to protect the team, and Lorielle was fine. It’d be better than seeing them get hurt.

Movement:

Current Stats:

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Sharaku had not expected the blonde girl, to fall over when he spoke to her, which startled him a little, though it did not show in his expression. She had however pushed herself up before he could react in any way, and was most likely going to say something, but unfortunately they got interrupted before she had a chance to. Turning his head slightly towards the sudden disturbance, he saw a red headed young man falling out of a portal that appeared outta nowhere. He blinked his golden eyes for a moment, wondering how that came to be, before getting dragged from his thoughts by the incomer introducing himself as Hyde and asking where they were. In a normal case, Sharaku would give an answer, to be nice, but with his horrible sense of direction, he wasn't sure if he'd even trust himself to correctly point where was left and where right. He omitted trying to give a response, if only to save himself from sounding like a complete fool in front of a stranger. In the end, he was spared from the situation, as more people sauntered in, in their respective ways effectively interrupting any kind of conversation that could be attempted, as could be seen with the young woman. Well, wasn't this quickly becoming a crowd? 'So many people actually coming to this place...Who would have thought...'

What was really interesting, was that two of the newcomers seemed a bit too young for a presumably dangerous place like this. Sharaku wasn't going to try and guess the exact age, but the two girls, Maria and Mikiana were obviously on the younger side. It made him briefly wonder since when did youngsters become versed in battles. 'Maybe I need to catch up on how kids are brought up these days....This right here makes me feel old..', he thought, finding it a bit amusing to feel that way, as he wasn't really that much older. Although, he probably was the oldest of the group, from what he'd guess by looking at them. It intrigued him slightly that the silver haired girl did not seem to act much like her assumed age, and even seemed to know something about what was going on. How strange. The other, however was a typical happy-go-lucky girl, immediately jumping after the blonde, wondering if she was a princess. Well, it wasn't like she didn't have the looks for it, but it was still pretty funny in this situation. 'I've got to admit this already looks like quite the party...'

The last person was another young man, who appeared to be half asleep? How does one accopmplish that? This group of people was indeed full of wonders. ''Although, I'd say she could pass for one.'', he'd say, his lips quirking a bit when the blonde woman said that she was sadly not a princess. He listened calmly as she told them her name, and went to reassure them it'd be fine if they worked together, and she obviously wanted to go first. 'Self-sacrificing, is she?', he though briefly before giving a piece of mind to her question. Did he agree? Well, so far he did not mind the company, and since he knew he'd get lost on his own, it struck him as a good idea. ''I have no problem with that. Sounds like a rational thing to do.'', he'd say casually, stating his agreement to the proposition, and subsequently realizing that he hadn't introduced himself yet. How very ungentlemanly. Well, he could just blame the circumistances for that. ''My bad, I almost forgot...'', he'd say, taking off his top hat gracefully with a light bow of his head, ''My name is Sharaku Rikei. It's a great pleasure to meet you all. I hope we can get along, while we're here.'' After that, he would readjust his hat back on top of his neatly done hair, and accept the handshake from Lori with a pleasant smile. With that, he would watch her walk over to the wall, his golden gaze following her lazily, as she went to pick up her...weapon? He hadn't even noticed that before now. So many distractions indeed. He chuckled inwardly as she seemed surprised by her own actions, before he'd move to go in tow after her, when she declared they were going already. He'd give the rest of the group a glance before that though, just for good measure. That was fine with him. Time was always of essence, so why waste it standing around? ''Very well, we shall be going then, I assume.''

Movement:

Current Stats:

Strenghts/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 am

“Hm..” Hyde was looking all around his surroundings, trying his best to get use to his new reality. Hyde sniffs the air openly as he looks around; the others were introducing themselves around this time. “The air is pretty thin; I would imagine that it would be a little hard to breathe.” These were basically mental notes that Hyde kept for himself, one of the things that he aspired to do was to keep his breathing regulated. “Mikiana, Maria…..” He was also doing his best to remember the names of the people that were trapped here with him.  Hyde made a gesture at the boy that was half asleep; he looked like he was around his age. “There is nothing to worry about, I’m sure these pretty ladies know what they’re doing. I think so, but I could be wrong. Then again, I have a feeling that we should follow the girl that’s going all commando over there. Hyde would say this casually as he points to the girl that was doing pushups. After the rest of the group introduced themselves and Lori took point, Hyde followed her. “Let’s all try to stick together, try not to wander too far from the group. This place seems like a mystery to me.” Surprisingly, Hyde was able to keep up with the group leader.

Strength's
Spoiler:

Movement- Following lori
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh dear, what a rambunctious bunch." Miki placed her fingers on her lips as she spoke, yet she kept her soft smile and innocent posture. She was always taught to keep her composure, even in the most stressful of times. Everyone else there seemed rather... Off the wall. The taller gentleman, Sharaku was it? He seemed rather composed aswell, even if he was rather scary. The other two females seemed to be getting along just fine, and the other males seemed like the oddballs out of the even odder set. She sure found herself in a strange situation here. However, she did not frown, and she kept her politeness open and welcoming for all. The blonde older female seemed abit anxious, even going as far as to say she'd lead the way and take point. My, she surely thought herself to be queen, but was she not aware what they could have gotten themselves into? Mikiana wished not to be rude, so she'd let the young woman run off in her advance, and the males followed behind her.

Mikiana took a slight breath beneath her lips before taking delicate steps forward, making no effort to match their pace. After all, she knew she was clumsy, and she wouldn't risk embarrassing herself by falling face first. But perhaps it would have been smart for them to exchange knowledge on strength and weaknesses before charging into battle. This was, of course, the first time any of them had met. But she digressed. You needed to have faith in a team, did you not? And the blonde woman was more using herself as a meatshield for everyone else than being an actual leader. Hopefully everyone would be able to discuss things properly, because leaving tough decisions to one person who would rush in without a gameplan was abit out of this Tsurinai's comfort zone. Unlike the rest of her family, she was not a fighter. She was aware of her physical weakness, and took that into account before committing to anything. With such a varied cast of characters here, she wondered if she could even relate with them. She was socially awkward to a degree, being in a hospital for the majority of her life, so she had the feeling that she would not fit in. But if a child could handle this most stressful situation, then couldn't she aswell?

That was the question...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Maria frowned a little when Lorielle explained she was not the princess, but would smile when the word "play" left her mouth, and that smile grew even bigger when she hugged Maria. Granted, the young child gave her a much tighter and more serious hug then, but that was because Maria LOVED hugs, even more so hugging fluffy things! The young little girl bounced excitedly, she had already made a new friend who wasn't a "princess". A little bit of a let down, but she bounced right back. When everyone introduced themselves she would mouth their names silently getting a feel for how it rolled off her tongue. She wouldn't forget them, she cherished new possible friends, and knowing their name was a very important step to knowing more about them.

However, Lorielle declared that she would take the lead and they would have to work together. Was this a game based on teamwork? Like capture the flag or red rover. Regardless she would happily skip after Lorielle who took the lead. She would follow her to wherever she would go, happily skipping along seeming not to care about what dangers waited for the group ahead. Her attitude wouldn't let her worry she was far too optimistic. Her young and possibly creative mind contemplated the thought of hugging Miki, but decided not to as she followed Lorielle to wherever she would take them.

Stats::

Movements::

Strengths::
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:42 pm

A horde of Shadows block the path....

((This is a tutorial fight since Kibin has not been in combat before. However, this will be the only tutorial fight of this floor.))

Horde Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 am

It made Lorielle happy that the young girl was glad to hear her proposal. Most people were following shortly behind, and she would slow down a bit to join them, and start a small conversation before a possible battle. “You guys know what you can do?” she would ask. She would merely listen to anything they had to offer, and explain her own abilities after everyone offered something or nothing. “It seems I have the ability to command ice. It could perhaps be a gut feeling though, but we will be fine, yes?” she said giving a smile to them. She noticed not everyone followed, while the girl, Mikiana followed albeit slowly behind. Probably the most cautious approach. Lorielle would have to keep an extra eye on her and make sure she stays safe. She also has to make sure she stays alive as well. They could probably go without her, but an extra ally is always better.

It would not be long before they came across a large group of creatures that the Kami seemed to inform them about. She would stop at a fair distance away before looking to the group. “Be careful everyone. Try to use whatever primary ability you may have. We may be able to bring them down soon ,” was what she would say to the group. Almost a moment after, a card would float in front of her, depicting the Empress. Crushing the card with her left hand, a blue mist would appear and behind her would appear the goddess of snow and ice, Khione, holding what appeared to be two large chakrams with spinning blades. She would gracefully point them at the Shadows, turning left and right to hit the entire horde in an attempt to hit and freeze them. Lorielle figured she had a way to nullify any resistance these creatures had to what she could throw, but it was still worth trying at first. Though in later fights this would have to change. Holding her soulbound weapon in both hands, she would hold a stance near the group, awaiting her allies’ moves.

Skill Used and Damage:

Passive Skills:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
~Joyd~

~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Surprisingly, even with such a colorful bunch of people, it went quite smoothly, and the majority had agreed on going. Although, the elder of the young girls was following at a slower pace. Sharaku almost frowned a little. Wouldn't she fall behind at this rate? It might not be the best idea to get left behind in this place. But the rest didn't seem worried so far, so he'd take it at the moment. Perhaps they'd wait up for her after a while. Lori, meanwhile had come up to them, inquiring about their abilities. That for one was a good question. 'I wish I really knew..' He didn't have much knowledge regarding these Personas and stuff, so he didn't have a clear answer to that yet. ''I wish I could tell you, but I am not certain as of yet. We shall see when the time comes.'', he would say casually, trying to keep his attention on her at this point. He caught her saying that they'd be fine after presenting her own power, but he wasn't sure what to think. He just really, really didn't feel good about this at the moment, and he would soon find out why.

As if on cue, they ran into those strange creatures a few moments later, Lori proving quick to give commands and go into combat mode herself. Sharaku wasn't listening much right there and then, as he was caught up staring at the Shadows, trying his best to ignore the sudden wave of dizziness. 'Well..I guess..now I know...where that bad feeling...comes from...' This was beyond weird. Lori was completely fine, so why did he feel like he was about to faceplant the floor any minute. ''Ugh...'', he was decidedly unhappy about this development, and he sincerely wished he wasn't going to pass out before anything even started. For a few moments, he kept trying to will the feeling away, trying not to show he was totally out of it, although it probably still showed a bit. Thankfully, the cooling breeze of the Ice that Lori's Persona unleashed a while later helped him focus back on the matter on hand. 'Come on, I can't just stand there, can I? What kind of a gentleman would I be, leaving the rest to fight on their own?..Just gotta ignore...this..', his thoughts were a bit scrambled, but to hell if he was going to give in to that.

''Alright, let's give this a try.'', he'd say, his voice a bit strained, but firm nonetheless. The process would be the same as with Lori, except that his card would be that of the Magician. After crushing it, a torrent of flames would roar around him, mingling with the blue mist as the large fiery bird, Phoenix made its appearance. The force of its flapping wings would blow off Sharaku's top hat, messing his hair a bit, disrupting his neat hairstyle, but he didn't care much. Funnily, he was creating quite the picture. A burning bird behind him, hair blowing slightly with the wind force, and his golden eyes glowing brightly as a reaction to the Shadows. Not that he really realized. Phoenix would give a few more powerful slaps of its bright wings, and let loose a stream of burning fire at the offending creatures in front, trying to cook them nicely. ''Hmm, this doesn't look half bad...'', he'd say, feeling a bit more confident after that. He would keep standing around waiting for the rest of them, totally forgetting about his blown off hat at the moment.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chances:

Weakness/Strenght:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance   Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance Empty

Back to top Go down

Floor 1 - Space of Arrogance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next