Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Floor 3: Broken Doll

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:31 pm

The third floor would take anyone off guard once they walked upon it. Instead of looking like the inside of a tower, it appeared to be a world outside the one they were currently in. There was no red moon, and the sun was shining freely. It almost looked as if Ueitawa was returned to normal, but anyone with a clear mind would understand this was just the tower playing its usually tricks. For a "girl" like Four, who had always been locked in a lab, it was only natural she'd choose her residing floor to take the appearance of the world outside.

Four sat on a fountain's stone edge, eating a Popsicle, while waiting for the group to make their way into her domain. One would be surprised to see the support member of the KingS awaiting the opponents, but the group was still a hierarchy. Since Yatagarasu was injured in his last excursion in that alternate reality, she stepped up to take his place on this floor as the next King in order. Even if it meant certain death for her, she was prepared to fight on his behalf. And although she did not have much through about Yachiru's plans and how he was going to destroy this world, she did it for him too. After all, that man was technically her Father. It was how she was programmed. The robotic maiden only hoped that once this was all over, she'd have her freedom to live life like a human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 pm

When taking the group inside the next floor, she would take a moment to look around at the obviously changed scenery. It was all so surreal. She had almost begun to grow used to this still world, and now the sun was shining and it had all changed. She took noticed of the blue and orange girl near the fountain. She looked to her; with a confirming nod. This was the person Natashi was talking about earlier. She was certain of it. She had to trust Natashi with Marah for now and let him handle it. She would wait for the rest to show up, and check on the status of Mir and see if anything had changed after bequeathing one of her Personas to her. She had to use this power, and everyone else seemed tokay to go without one for now. But she could not deny Mir one who she felt would appreciate it.

She took a few steps towards the fountain, a somber look on her face. "You're the one we have to face right? Hey..." she didn't know why she was saying hello. They were enemies right...? She was going to have to fight her. But something about this seemed suddenly so queasy for her. She was going to have to try and defeat her of course. She didn't know what to say, the moment being so bewildering, and she could only look upon the young girl that was sitting and eating like she didn't have a care. But she could tell this girl was more than she expected. After all, she was with Yachiru, so she had her stake in this. She was just stalling an inevitable tussle. "What is this all for?" She suddenly began. Tomoe grabbed her own wrist out of reflex lost in thought, her mind in a jumble. "What is Yachiru going to be planning? Is he trying to destroy the world? Change it?" She remained firm, but of course this was hard. What could she say that can avoid this? Nothing right? They had no way out? Inside she knew this was a necessity, and she had to get to the top. Maybe she was acting up, but at least her face didn't show it. She had to be strong. Just like with Lorielle, this had to be done. She was not going to let the world be ruined over this. This was why she was here. She had a reason to fight, and she could feel it slowly building over, as she let go of her wrist and clutched her hands. She was ready. She would not let her or her team fail.

Personas/Sub:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 am

...that was different. After all the darkness and ominous nature of the courtyard, seeing a shining Sun like that in such a floor was... interesting. Mir had to block the shine out of her face when entering due to her eyes just being so used to darkness. Maybe a machine wouldn't necessarily have to do that, but it was still bothering. The scenery looked very pretty to her, since it kinda reminded her of what the world looked like before this happened. She had almost no real memories of the events before... but being a resident of Yoro for 25 years now, Mir probably did remember some stuff. Either way, there wasn't any time for reminiscing right now, they were here for another reason... Jaqli had followed after Tomoe, presumably at her inquire, but she'd come up with her to the Third Floor of the tower... before that, though, since they were most likely going to have to battle, she'd change into her battle outfit.

Mir would follow right after Tomoe, a small calm smile on her face, though it would turn into more of a pout as she saw Four sitting there. "Ah, so she's the Four that Yatagarasu guy was talking about... Jeez, we look nothing alike, you and me." She'd risk a small chuckle, commenting on that after Tomoe finished speaking. Four was supposedly an android too, right? At least Yatagarasu seemed to imply such. Were they anything alike, even? Maybe they could actually understand each other somewhat... maybe.

"Anyway, hi to you, like Kyokudou said, the name's Mir, it's a pleasure to meet another like me." After saying that, Mir'd stand back a bit, rubbing her nape. She was awkward with introductions, that was for sure... especially with someone who was supposedly her enemy. Hopefully they wouldn't need to kill her... hopefully. Like, seriously, she liked fighting and all... but killing? That was sickening to her...

"God... I guess I'll tell them about what Yachiru said later on, when we're done. Though, is that really an android? She looks human enough to me. Eeehh... I guess I shouldn't let appearances deceive me." After the inner monologue, Mir shook her head slightly from side to side and crossed her arms, waiting for her cue to act... well, mostly for her cue to do anything, since she was mostly just interested in listening for now.

//"Ambition, desire, determination... Only power may change this world of ours."//

~Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 am

“…” Kogami was silent, but he had is usual neutral smile on his face. It was a poker face that said he was up to no good, but he was still a bit rattled at how things turned back at the courtyard. No wonder Kahn seemed so sure and full of himself,  was this his plan all along? Maybe that’s why he was told to stay back at that time on top of that entire mission of theirs took forever.  Was this their plan in order to control him? Or is this just Tomoe’s cliché remark about saving people and getting the job done.? “Tch…” Kogami would suck his teeth as he walked closely behind mir, who was trailing behind Tomoe. Was there any point in getting revenge if Tomoe already saved Lori? Killing Aburai or whatever the fuck his name was became Kogami’s only saving grace. Wait, Kogami can’t remember his name properly, why is that?” Don’t forget….” Kogami was  trying his best to nurture his rage, it was starting to be a bit hard to do since he had no one to direct all of those negative emotions to. On top of that, having someone to talk to was just making things difficult. He should be detached but he managed to make friends with a god dammed toaster.

“No, not friends… she just pisses me off..and gives up too easily.” Yea that’s right. They weren’t friends; Kogami just likes to kick the crap out of people who give up their lives too easily. It was a guilty pleasure to him. “Yea, that’s what it is… I’m gonna kick the confidence right back into her robot ass, then I’m done with her. ” Kogami was confused, and the ladies politeness was beginning to annoy him too.  It was a freaking King they were speaking to. “What’s the point of all  of these introductions anyway?” Kogami  summoned his soul bound weapon and started to spin and flicked it around.  Regardless of how distrust he seemed to be in his head, he pulled out the perfect front as the wolf in sheep’s clothing. “ You know, I was expecting your last meal to be more extravagant.  An ice cream doesn’t suit someone that’s supposed to be labeled as a king.  Oh, I think I met your little boy toy….something yata something…. He seemed so fond of you…. I wonder how he would feel after I tell him you died… do you think he would cry?“ His words were sinister, and yet him voice was soft. Kogami had  given off a small shrug, it didn’t matter if this king had to die.

Strength
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:01 am

Kahn entered the floor and was taken aback by the sudden and rather normal looking world, but he knew this was nothing but an illusion. That was when he saw Four, who seemed to eating ice cream...did they really have to fight her? Sure she may be an enemy, but she looks like a little kid. Kahn found it hard to justify attacking a girl. Or someone who looked so young, but everyone was addressing her so casually. Then suddenly everyone was greeting her, and Kahn just glanced at them all. Though Tomoe seemed to get to the heart of the problem and ask a barrage of questions, good ones at that. Granted, it was very much outset by Kogami and Mir who seemed to take two very different approaches to the situation. He didn't like Kogami's approach at all, threatening her and instigating a fight. Kahn was unsure about this whole idea, but instead decided to question her as Tomoe had.

"Do we really have to fight you? I mean I'd really rather not fight someone who looks like a kid." He said scratching his head a bit, obviously a bit uncomfortable with the premise. Though his green eyes glistened with a fierce glare, "However, if you choose to fight us then a fight we shall have." He knew that in order to progress they would have to beat the challenges before them in order to ensure that the world he loved and the people he loved were safe then he might have to break a few of his rules. If that is all it would cost him, then despite that...he would do it. He had to do it, he had to overcome the challenges before him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 am

The Four that would be challenging her to move on had arrived, and the Fourth King looked at each of them with round eyes. The first to arrive had begun to ask questions about Yachiru, and she could only tilt her head for a few seconds. "I cannot answer your questions. The answers are no longer a part of my memory banks, I said with a calm expression." She answered honestly as she stood from her seat and placed the stick of the Popsicle where she was just sitting. During this time the second person spoke of Yata Onii-chan, and the Fourth King looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Hello, I said with a posed expression." The King was polite, not because it was someone like herself, but because she had no reason to actual hate this group. They did not wrong her, but her body belonged to Yachiru-san. In all marks of the definition, he was her Father. The third person was rather rude, but being a machine, she really didn't take anything personally. After all, she was not capable of this, right? "Yata Onii-san will not cry over me. I am not alive, so you cannot kill me. I simply cease to stop operating, I said with a posed expression." Boy, they all liked to talk alot. Then there was the last one. "I am not a kid. Please do not refer to me as a child, I stated with a serious expression. It is time to begin now that you all are here. The only way to reach the top of this tower is to end my function. However, I will not simply go down without a fight. I am not only fighting for myself.." Four grasped her chest, and images of Yata Onii-chan, Yachiru, and her fellow Kings came to mind. For once, she felt like she had a family. And she really wished to see those fireworks again...

"Initiating battle mode. It is time to destroy you all, I said as I gave a super pose. Come to me, Artemis."

Fourth King :: Four

Initiating PvS Combat Mode.. It's the killer, do not die..

Four Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Tomoe looked at her, a bit pained in the manner she spoke. She was not going to talk and instead prepared herself by summoning her own Persona. "If that's how it is..." she sighed. She was definitely unlike that Mikoto boy from earlier. She too was fighting for someone other than herself. Something like that may not have mattered to Tomoe, but she was more or less being forced to go against someone she didn't know. But, it was either fight her, or be defeated and possibly killed with her friends and allies. She simply couldn't allow that. Without a flinch, she looked at the girl, and crushed the card of the Temperance Arcana in her left hand, summoning Gwenhwyfar, who would attempt to read her vitals out, and communicate them to the team.

She was not expecting it to work, as she did not forget that some tactical abilities like that did not work when they fought outside against Mikoto. Whether she was causing it or not, she still had to try. Whether it worked or didn't, she would play a bit on the defensive route for now, to see what this King could do. Gwenhwyfar pointed with her foot towards Tomoe, and a frozen aura surrounded her, strengthening her to be able to resist her weakness against ice attacks. "Kahn, Kogami, Mir, let's test the waters."

Personas:

Passives:

Skill Used:

Tomoe's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 pm

With a small sigh, Mir lamented this event to herself in thought only, putting on a faked small grin. "Alright then..." The android looked at Four with blank eyes that started to glow golden suddenly as her whole head flashed a light blue for but a second. With a whoosh, a tall figure stood behind her, kneeling down and enveloping the girl with her wings. Nyx directed her hollow gaze, wide grin plastered unchanging onto her pale face.

Mir's smile turned into a pout for a split second, before being turned into a neutral expression along with the rest of her face. "It's... a shame. I'll try not to damage your hardware, at the very least. I hope there's still a way..." She shook the thoughts away physically, thrashing her head lightly from side to side. Along with an inaudible sigh, Nyx lifted her arm up, conjuring a rather large icicle. Not too flashy, but she could do better later. In any case, she'd immediately thrust her her hand forward, extending her slender gloved black fingers and shooting the pointed block straight at Four's Persona.

Stats:

Actions:

Miss chance:

//"Ambition, desire, determination... Only power may change this world of ours."//

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 am

“Fucking toasters, the whole lot of them.  I guess they didn’t install a social humor in you, no matter.. I’ll just  break you anyway!!!” Kogami would laugh as he tilted his hat up he had an increase of an agility boost as he went in with his switchblade and attacked the  female robot. “ Let’s see if I can make you feel something today? How about pain?”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate *DAt good ol Kogami Luck*
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:42 am

Kahn frowned as the little robot who could summon a Persona and she had quite literally declared her intent and their objective. Tomoe and Mir seemed a bit bummed about it too, the only one way through this floor was by defeating her or die trying. "Alright, well then you leave us no choice. Don't cry about us not giving you a chance to back out and do this the easy way." Kahn said before summoning Power, who drew a blade charged with an electrical current that it flung out toward the 4th king before fading back into the safety of Kahn's subconscious. He had learned to be a bit more careful with his Persona. For now he just waited to see if his attack was successful, and he most certainly hoped it was, this way he can overcome the challenge that the king posed to the group. The faster they brought her down, the more likely they were going to be able to progress forward. "Stay frosty guys! We have no idea what she is capable of, assume that anything is possible!" Kahn warned he had been surprised before, and he would like to avoid it happening here again!

stats::

Skills used::

Hit/miss chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 am

Fourth King :: Four

After the attacks, Four would fall on her butt with her hands supporting her. It was almost as if the attacks had knocked her off her feet, but she was still very much operational. As a support user, she had known fighting them alone was a mistake. However, there was a reason for her taking a beating like this. They'd find out soon enough.

Four Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Well, it seemed everything was working so far. The Fourth King was down for the moment, which means she could go full swing and fight herself. Her first skill may have been rendered useless, but it was okay. Kogami was acting a little hateful, but he was getting the job done, and hitting hard. She nodded at the team; and took a few steps forward to join her team. No more playing defensive; she would try something else while they were downed. Gwenhwyfar would vanish and in her place, a tarot card depicting the Strength Arcana appeared, and after crushing it, a large woman clad in shining glorious armor appeared riding a horse; the Persona Valkyrie. As she summoned it, she could remember the offering of a job from Joka; for some reason that only stoked a fire in her. Yes, there were people that were normal and were also those she had to fight for. Mir and Kogami had never seen her change Personas, so maybe this would surprise them, but Mir probably knew it seeing as Mir felt it when she had handed her the Jester tarot card, which had joined her mind and given her Daraku Dhumvati.

“Valkyrie!” At Tomoe’s shout, Valkyrie charged straight for the King, making a single horizontal slash with her two blades across her chest. It was her way of saying she was in, but it was also her test to see what this opponent could handle. Well, so far so good. But anything could happen, so she had to make sure everyone was on their toes. “I'm in, so keep going guys. I trust you,” she said holding a thumb up out to them while facing the downed android.

Personas (Changed):

Passives:

Skill Used and Damage:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Tomoe's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Mir narrowed her eyes at Kogami, gritting her teeth behind Nyx's wings. Maybe they couldn't see her at the moment but... she was really quite pissed. With a flutter, the Persona's black wingspan parted to allow the android to pass forward to attack Four. With her eyes turned now more emotionless than ever, she held a hand out and jumped to meet the other robot's position, then cleanly thrust her hand into her shoulder, intentionally missing any vital components like the presumed Plume of Dusk that may have been there or not, and removed it, then used her other arm to impale the girl once again, this time in the other shoulder. While this may have just been a regular attack and not really harmful to the android physically... Mir didn't want to take chances.

"Hah, I never expected a human to attack so ferociously... I guess everyone's pumped, huh?" She faked a smile out, not obvious enough for anyone that didn't know her to notice, but it was there. "All right, then, let's rock." Nyx would stand up behind Mir and raise her blade, readying a stance not unlike a samurai from olden times. Mir would hop back onto her spot and take a martial artist's stance. She had a Soulbound Weapon, of course... but using her fists to parry blows was a lot funner. Plus, her Persona allowed her to stab through shit with them, so why not make use of that?

Stats:

Actions:

Critical chances:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raia

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm

“Hmm……..” Kogami would hum to himself as his  ectoplasma like snakes would spring out of his body, taking advantage of the situation. He gawked at Tomoe's new ability. "The hell? looks like you got some skills afterall........ got anything useful or is it just a useless away of skills?" Kogami then turns back to the downed king. “What’s really under those clothes?  Do you have an off button like Mir does? “ It was definitely a Vile Assult. The snakes   spun round and strike  the fourth king on the back of her neck. "Comeon you damn wind up doll,  the only thing your doing is wasting everybody else’s time. If you think your “Big brother” is coming to save you, then you’re the quite the delusional scrapheap. Oh! I know! Maybe I can use your metal to get a new knife?! I’ll ask kirito when were done.”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:50 am

The young man looked as four was knocked off balance, this was a key time to press the attack. The red haired young man summoned his Persona once more to strike the downed girl for additional damage. Taking time to press the attack, although he felt as though this would be fair too easy. Way too easy....there was something she was hiding, wasn't there? The young man wasn't entirely sure, but they had to press forward regardless of what may occur. There was only one way to win and that was through her. Tomoe had a point they had to keep going and pressing on.

The angel summoned a bolt of lighting to strike the young girl once more before returning back to Kahn's subconscious.

Stats::

Skills::

Miss:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 3: Broken Doll   

Back to top Go down

Floor 3: Broken Doll
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next