Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saint

saint

Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] Empty
PostSubject: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Israel was enamored with Endymion already, especially so with Vista Square. The fashion scene, as well as the overall busy vibe and emphasis on flash fit him perfectly. He weaved through the crowds of people on his skateboard, expertly dodging pedestrians and obstacles alike.

The flashing colors and vibrant ambiance had a special place in his heart. This was the first time he explored Vista Square since he recently moved there with his sister. The air held a chaotic freedom, even for a rogue such as himself. Not that anybody would know that. Something appeared to be going on in the square as well, a preview for some new movie.

Last edited by saint on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:36 pm

For what had to be a first Eryka was in fact on active duty today. The powers that be had decided it was time for her to gain some field experience and so they had assigned her to patrol Vista Square. It was during the day, afternoon to be precise, so she wasn't expected to run into any demons but that was not the purpose of this exercise. Its point was to introduce her to the realities of patrol work and perhaps address her own poor people skills.

Dressed in the leather green bodysuit and mask that consisted of her uniform (why she had chosen that design was something not even Eryka was sure on) she marched rigidly down the streets keeping an eye out for trouble. She may have only been a new recruit but Eryka's assignment was to keep the peace by pre-approved methods. Perhaps this was all some elaborate exercise and she was in fact being observed by representatives of her superiors but that mattered not. She would act with a great degree of professionalism regardless of circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 3:03 am

"Woah this place is so biiiiiig!" The younger boy with black hair announced as he dashed between the gathering pedestrians. "It's like MEGA big!"

"That's redundant." The slightly older boy folded his arms, dirty blonde escaped his red ball cap in unkempt wisps. "I forget you haven't been to Vista Square before. Not like it's my first time or anything. I've been here lots of times."

"No you haven't." Tamsin snapped, rapping the blond boy, Kyle on the head with her knuckles lightly. "Dillan, get back here, or I'm going to give your ticket to someone else." Tamsin sighed, pulling a dragon tear from her pocket and flicking it.

The small bit of glass bounced off the black haired boy's head. "Ow. Sis, what gives?" the boy complained.

"Get back here." She pursed her lips as the boy grudgingly did as he was told. Isaac hadn't told Tamsin how he'd managed to get the three of them tickets to the pre-release of Featherman Unlimited R, but in his infinite cadet wisdom, he'd tasked her with taking them. What a pain. But, it wasn't like she didn't like seeing them excited.

Suddenly, her attention was caught by a woman clad in armor. Was this...some cosplayer come to see the preview as well? No...that armor looked too real. Maybe...A Cadet? In her distraction, she hadn't noticed the blond boy, Kyle, walk over to the woman. Tamsin follwed with an annoyed face.

"You're outfit's all wrong." The young boy was telling the armor-clad woman. "Featherman Pink's armor is...well...it's pink. And it's not so spike-y. Oh, and her helmet covers her whole head!" He instructed in a playful, helpful tone.

Tamsin shook her head as she approached with Dillan. "Uh...sorry about him. You're actually a Cadet...right?" Tamsin asked. Before she could get a response though, the other young boy, Dillan, pulled free of her hand and darted off toward the side-walk.

"I think I found the line!" he called out. Little did the young boy know that he'd put himself right in the path of a certain skater boy...
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 3:17 am

Israel instantly stomped his foot on the back of his skateboard, bringing it to a screeching halt. He drifted to a stop right before he could crash into the young boy.

Iz took a deep breath, and put his hand on the small boy's head. He breathed out an immense sigh. "Watch out next time, kid." He said to him. "You've gotta pay attention to where you're walking."

Iz looked up and over at the pretty blonde girl that accompanied the boy. "You his big sister or something?" He asked her.

Iz looked to his left, and saw a cadet clad in armor. If it were up to him, he would have dipped right then and there. But it'd be even more suspicious if he ran off without first talking to the blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:29 am

Vista Square was busy today. That much was clear. There was a movie premier for some silly movie, some sort of kid's thing about a guy called Feather-man, which had obviously drawn the crowds of giggling children. Perhaps dealing with some of the more difficult members of Endmyion's population was point to this whole venture. Oh well. Whatever the point of, and reasoning behind, the amputee's mission was she was determined to apply herself to it.

"...Excuse me?" Despite her voice being as cold and steel like as always there was no annoyance in Eryka's voice as she addressed the child that just ran up to her. Honestly? She had no idea what on Earth this child was going on about. Eryka tilted her head sideways and kneel on one knee to stare into this young children's eye. She tilted her head sideways pondering just on how Earth to react to this child...except...yes she would just do that.

"...I do not know who this Featherman person is but I can assure you, I am not seeking to imitate them. Have you lost your parents?" To Eryka, this young child seemed to be entirely unaccompanied but then it seemed as if the child's guardian showed up. The blond woman who walked over with another child did seem to be Dillan's guardian for the day. Eryka rose back to her feet and look down at Tamsin due to the difference in their height more than any arrogance.

"Yes I am. Do you require my assis-" That was when Eryka saw the skateboarder riding towards them who seemed to be making no effort to stop. Eryka moved immediately, grabbing Dillan and lifting him out of the way of the skateboarder. It was a shame Eryka's efforts at stopping him from getting injured proved to be unnecessary for the skateboarder stopped of his own accord.

"While it is true one should pay attention to their soundings you are being reckless by riding your skateboard down a busy street." Eruka gave the skateboarder a piece of her mind as she carefully put Dillan down, having made sure to restrain herself just enough to prevent him from getting injured in any form.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Everything happened so fast, and the older woman was able to snatch Dillan up with one hand before the worst happened, although the skater was able to stop on a dime, proving the action to not be necessary. In truth, it was a pretty skilled maneuver.

But at the moment, Tamsin was mostly concerned about her young charges. Once Dillan had been put down, she snatch him by the wrist and pulled him to where Kyle was standing near the woman. "if either of you move from this spot, we're going back home." she said firmly. It was a little less impactful coming from a young girl, but the kids clearly knew she meant business.

"I didnt do anything!" Kyle complained, but did as he was told. Children squared away, Tamsin turned back to the boy amd the woman...the Cadet. She tried not to let the admiration show on her face. So quick to action...so strong and fierce looking...it was everything she hoped she would be one day.

Clearing her throat, Tamsin swallowed her sour face and opened her mouth. "...Sorry for the trouble. I'm Tamsin. This is Kyle and Dillan. They're sorry too." she gave the two kids a glare, at which point they both nodded meekly.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 am

"Oh no, you're fine." Israel said to the girl. "Don't apologize if you don't need to." Iz leaned down and picked his skateboard up. Tamsin seemed to be very young to be possessing such... motherly kindness.

Iz could tell from her eyes that she possessed a powerful soul. One filled with a yearning for freedom, held back by a dark past. Iz had seen eyes like that many times. He had nearly forgotten about the armored cadet girl who had picked the child up. She only had one arm. The other was a metal prosthetic of some sort, which appeared to be controlled through her nervous system.

"Reckless, yeah?" He replied to her, snidely rubbing his finger along the side of his nose. "I'll have you know that I was in full control of myself. I appreciate you looking out, but I didn't need your help." Iz added. He needed to go further. "I don't need a cadet to get in my business."

That might've been the comment that touched a nerve.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:49 am

"It's fine. He is uninjured and that was my only objective." With her objectives met and nobody injured in any way, Eryka had nothing else to really say on the subject. However, while there was nothing else for her to say she DEFINITELY had other thoughts on the matter namely that the skateboarder shouldn't be skateboarding down such a busy street on such a busy day. His lack of common sense rankled Eryka but so long as he learned from it she might let it go.

"Eryka Eckert. Cadet." She nodded calmly and respectfully, trying her best to be polite but honestly wanting to be left in peace so she could go about her work. At least, that was what she wanted until the skateboarder opened up his mouth and barked like the disordered mutt he was.

"You were an unknown factor. There was no way either of us had any way of knowing you were as in control as you turned out to be. As a Cadet I am responsible for Endmyion citizens." That was technically true but in reality? Cadets were only responsible for dealing with super natural threats however Eryka strove to go above and beyond the call of duty. It was a shame this skateboarder was a disrespectful little mongrel like most of the people in this city undoubtedly were.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:46 am

"That's fair, I guess. It is your job." Israel replied. He took a deep sigh. The cadet woman's prosthetic arm and expression were menacing. "Look," Israel said, trying to be reasonable. "I respect what you do, but I would much rather be getting dinner for me and my sister right now. So if you would, please just let this go."

"My name is Israel. Iz, for short." He said to the girl and the woman. He might've regretted telling her his name. He supposed he needed to apologize to the little boy, as well. "How about... I buy you some Ice Cream?" He said to the two orphans. "And you too, if you want." He said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 am

Tamsin's serious expression studied the cadet and the skater boy as they spoke back and forth, the two children growing restless at her sides as she did so. Tamsin was mostly appalled and offended when the guy's disrespectful words came. Regardless of his internal thoughts, he shouldn't talk to cadets like that around children. If he gave them the wrong idea...It was already easy to see them taking an undisciplined tone with cadets. But, he swiftly apologized as the cadet snapped at him, and Tamsin entertained herself with imagined images of an owner whacking it's misbehaving dog on the snout with a rolled up newspaper.

The resulting smile was still on her face when the boy approached her now, and offered to buy them all icecream. Her serious face returned, but before she was able to say anything, Dillan was pushing forward, looking up at the man hopefully. "Yes please! I want icecream!"

as if Dillan's outburst had given him the courage he'd lacked before, Kyle came out with a resounding "Yeah! Me too!" They both looked at Tamsin with pleading eyes. If it had just been one of them, or if she'd been asked in private, she'd have had no problem turning him down. But as it was she couldn't say no to those big, puppy dog eyes.

Damn. How inconsiderate to ask something like that in front of the children, knowing something like that was bound to happen. With a sharp, defeated exhale, Tamsin sighed. "I suppose it'd be okay if it's quick. The movie will be starting in thirty minutes or so."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 9:43 am

"I have no legal grounds to hold you here but next time? Do not skate so recklessly in a busy public area. You are being let off with a warning this time but if I catch you putting people's safety in danger again I will confiscate your skateboard." Was Eryka acting beyond her station? Perhaps but she believed in prevention rather than simple reaction. Plus her threat of taking the boy's skateboard away was more intended to be a deterrent rather than a promise.

"If you're looking for ice cream I believe there's an ice cream parlour over there." Eryka pointed towards a store on the opposite side if the street with her prosthetic arm. Eryka didn't care for ice cream. In her mind it was bad for you being packed full of sugar and fat. There was far better things one could be eating but that was one of the problems with people nowadays. They didn't car enough to look after themselves properly. The fact Eryka hadn't touched ice cream since before The Divide had nothing to do with her stance on it.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:57 am

"Alright. It's the least I could do." Israel replied to Tamsin. "And don't worry, it'll be quick. You'll get your ice cream before the movie starts." Israel had a soft spot for kids. He found conversations with them to often be more fruitful than those with adults. The little ragamuffins that traveled with the girl were respectful, and Israel admired that. When he was that age, he had respect ingrained into his head by his father. Losing clients due to a disrespectful kid would be the worst case scenario in his field of work. "I just got paid earlier, so it's no biggie."

Israel looked at the cadet girl, Eryka, begrudgingly. "Confiscating my skateboard? Well, with all due respect, good luck with that." He laughed his boyish degenerate laugh. "But if you want, you could come get ice cream with us. I'd pay for it. Would you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:53 am

Tamsin turned to the cadet and gave her a respectful nod. [color:5429=66cc00]"Thank you, Ms. Eckert. It was nice meeting you. Have a nice day." She offered, before taking the kids' hands and leading them away after Israel. It didn't take long before they had excitedly pulled their hands away and started arguing about which icecream they'd get - of course they couldn't have the same favorite, so they had to go back and forth until they figured out which each of them was going to get. Of course they would likely end up sharing both regardless.

"None for me, thanks." She advised as the smaller boys offered up their choices. For Tamsin there was nothing in the world worse than owing someone - especially a complete stranger who you weren't likely to pay back.

Ice cream in hand, The boys quickly regained their fervor to see the new Featherman movie, and started pulling Tamsin away. "Thank you for this. Uh... stay out of trouble?" it was as good a salutation as she could come up with for the stranger who had bought her already rambunctious little brothers ice cream. Now to get them to sit through the movie. Somehow, she'd rather be fighting demons.

--> Tamsin Exit
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 am

If your skateboard is posing a risk to the citizens of the city I have a legal right to confiscate it. Refusal to comply would be a criminal offence.” Eryka hated this boy. Reckless, selfish, irresponsible, arrogant and worse of all? He thought bribing people with ice cream was a way to make up for his failings. Pathetic and childish, like most residents of this city. If Israel REALLY wanted to make up for his failings then he should not fail to start with; either that or correct his behaviour in the future.

Me joining you for ice cream would be incredibly unprofessional. I am on duty currently.” Eryka sighed to herself, further disappointed by this boy’s total lack of common sense or social awareness. Eryka was the Cadet here. Eryka was the representative of the specialised anti-demon and anti-Psycho Terrorist forces. She did not have time to waste on eating ice cream and flouting her responsibilities.

...You are welcome.” Surprisingly, Tamsin showed the respect and courtesy Israel didn’t but even more surprising? Being called miss. That was...weird. Tamsin could have, and indeed should have, called Eryka what she was: Cadet. That was her station and her place in this world. Her identity? Her dreams? Her memories? None of that mattered in the face of duty. As stoic as ever the Cadet simply watched the others leave before returning to her patrol, keeping an eye out for anything dangerous.

-Left thread.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 2:07 am

Israel smiled a satisfied, exasperated smile. He was happy he could make some kids happy, but he really  wasn't fond of talking to people. Especially girls, particularly those around his age. It was not his strongest asset, for certain. He managed to pull through, sure, but not without a tightened throat and a generously warm facade.

"Yeah, I get that. I wasn't trying to sound condescending. Not that much, anyways." Israel responded to Eryka. She really didn't like him, it seemed. He didn't dislike her, nor did he even care much about her threats. "Besides, who cares about professionalism? Wanna know my philosophy? I want everything I do to be voluntary. Every thing I buy, every step I take... Shouldn't be measured or forced on me by just any mouth-breather. I think that should apply to everybody, really. As long as you aren't a dick, or a twisted bastard, you should be able to do what you as a person want to do." He adjusted his stocking cap, making the anarchy symbol visible.

He realized his statement could be misconstrued. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking shit about your Queen or you as individuals. I'm just saying... We could all coexist if establishments like yours and those formed by terrorists would die off. I reckon it'll be a little while. Until then though, good night. I hope you'll come around, eventually." He winked at the older girl, and skated on down the street with Tamsin. People could call him a hippy, or falsely claim that he's a terrorist. It didn't much matter to him; all was good as long as he had his freedom, his spraypaint and his skateboard.

--------> Iz exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]   Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Magician of the New World [Eryka/Tamsin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next