Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Friendly Gesture (Dale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

The Dreedle would continue to try and steady himself, taking in a few deep breaths to try and keep himself stable and make sure he’d be able to talk before opening his mouth once more. ”W-well… I think most people would if they were shaken up enough. Though probably different depending on how much a person eats and well, how big they are. Me being someone very small and someone who eats a lot it… Wasn’t really a very pleasant experience. The smallest little bump is a pretty big one when you’re someone my size you know! It’d be like if a giant, ten times your size came along and threw you up and down. It’s… Urp… Not a wonderful feeling to tell the truth.” Despite the negative light he was putting on the situation, Kuzi would attempt to smile up to Dale, not even bothering to comment on how disgusting it was tha- no he had to comment. ”Why are you eating my vomit?”

The pink fluff would nod, he understood what Dale meant. It wasn’t quite the most natural thing in the world to happen in front of you, especially if you weren’t used to it. Though then again… ”People could always mistake it for something a certain race is capable of. Like, they could’ve thought you were just making illusions or something. As long as the weapon didn’t do any harm, hopefully they won’t be too much in a panic. Regardless, seekers are pretty hot news right now. It’s not like this kinda thing was kept well under wraps. Thoouugghhh, yeah probably the police would still have an issue with it out in public. Heh.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Dale drank in the knowledge the little Dreedle was providing to him, making notes for whenever he tried to use this in the future. From the sounds of it, there were two things that made this happen more if you shook someone - first was them being smaller, and second was them eating more, a piece of news which was very agreeable to him. The first was a mixed bag, as as much as this would get easier the smaller they were, they'd have less in them. But the second? Not only would it be easier, he'd get more out of them. It was undoubtedly good news.
He committed what he had just learned about 'vomit' to his memory. "Curious."

...he didn't know what the Kuzi Dreedle meant by a 'Race', or indeed understand half of what was being said, but he took in what he could and made notes to find out about the rest. That said...there was one thing he really, really needed to know right now. "What does 'hot news' mean?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 12:24 pm

Kuzi would open his mouth to reply, before closing it again with a light hmm. Dale really didn't seem to know a lot did he? The Dreedle wondered if there was just limited knowledge wherever Dale had came from or if something else was the cause of that. Though, now that he was having to think about it himself, how would he describe 'hot news'. "Well... Hot news just means. When there is a topic or event going on that a lot of people are really interested in. Something people care about, want to learn about. That kinda thing. Then its considered hot news." That explained it well enough, right?

"Oh!" The pink fluff would suddenly exclaim, now they were somewhere a little more private and he'd stopped feeling like he was going to throw up again literally any second. Kuzi would drag the pouch off from around his neck and push it towards Dale. "Here! I want you to have whats inside this pouch, think of it like a present! And don't worry about paying me back for it or anything, I just want you to have it." If Dale would look inside the pouch, he'd find a set of the same pencils that Kuzi had seen him using a couple days before. The young Dreedle knew some had broken and had learned before that Dale didn't really have the money to buy new ones. So he figured they'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:40 pm

"...oh no." That meant Enkidu...really, really drew more attention than he'd thought. He knew that the being wasn't exactly the most inconspicuous thing around, but to know that he would draw active attention? That...that was really, really bad for him.
...as scary as it was at the time, Dale found himself glad now that Ninetee had cut up all those people. They wouldn't be able to tell everyone what he was.
"Have to be more careful..."

"A...'present'?" It was clear he'd never heard the word before as he stooped down and picked up the pouch. He didn't know what...ok, he had a rough idea of what paying them back meant, but he didn't know why he'd have to pay them for anything when he was being given something instead of buying it.
He opened the pouch...and his face lit up in childish glee. He looked between the pencils and Kuzi, somewhat disbelieving of what was happening, before retrieving his new case and transferring the pencils over. Those...were really, really good pencils. He'd managed to find some more about, but...he could just feel the difference.
"Why?" He crouched down as he handed back the pouch to Kuzi. "Why...did you want me to have these...?"
It was pretty clear he was somewhat in awe of the gesture. They'd gone out of their way to get him something - and he just knew they'd done that, since there wasn't any way in facility walls that they could use them themselves. It was one thing when people basically didn't have to do anything, but they'd made a point of finding the pencils, getting them, dragging them around when they were clearly really heavy for them, and going to find him to give him them.
It baffled him.
This was something nobody had done before.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 4:33 pm

The Dreedle would chuckle to himself, clearly glad to see that Dale's reaction to the present was as he'd hoped it be. Retrieving the pouch back, Kuzi would quickly slip it over his head and make sure it was sitting straight. Honestly just kinda glad that it wasn't really hard to lug around anymore. "Why? Well. I noticed how you seemed upset about some of your pencils being broken before when I first met you. And, well. I was out and about today and I actually noticed you a little before coming over to you! I was going to just head over and say hey, but I noticed that there was this shop selling those kinda things just next to where we were. I had some spare VC on me and I remember hearing you saying you didn't have much of your own to be able to go buy new pencils yourself. Yeah it was a bit of effort to drag them over to you, especially as I had to refind you though I knew you were somewhere near by so it didn't take too long."

The fluff would pause for a moment, as if he'd just realized he was more so rambling on about just what had happened instead of giving an actual reason why he did as he did. "I suppose I just enjoy making others happy when I can, can't say you didn't disappoint with your reaction!" There wasn't really much of a reason past that, Kuzi hardly knew Dale so it was less a personal thing between the two of them than it was just Kuzi enjoying being a nice person. Others being happy always made him feel much happier. "Oh! By the way, I meant to ask last time but you ran off before I could. What were you even drawing the last time we spoke? I never got to see the picture."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:40 pm

...truly, honestly baffled.
He looked at the dreedle, gazing at them with the eyes of one that was truly unfamiliar with just what they were seeing, not a hint of understanding as to what the saw before them then.
This junc-son had done this for him...just because he noticed him and thought that he might like it. Honestly and truly just for the sake of pleasing him.
He...
More dreedles. He wanted more dreedles.
There weren't enough dreedles.

He stared at Kuzi for a few long seconds, before snapping back to awareness. "You...wanted to see it?" For a moment, he paused, and then he dug out his sketchpad. Flipping through the pages, he came to the right one...and then, flicked just a couple more pages forward, to one he hadn't messed up by rubbing it out and redoing it. Turning it around, Kuzi was met with a portrait of himself, the form of the Dreedle as Dale had seen him atop the dumpster done in outline. It was unshaded, but at least this time, he'd managed to catch the form relatively well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm

"Yeah! I'd love to see whatever it was you were drawing, you were clearly quite passionate about it and I can tell by your reaction about these new pencils that you really take drawing to heart. So it would be nice to have a look at your work, if you don't mind of course." Kuzi would reply with a small nod as he watched in anticipation as Dale pulled out and began flipping through his sketchpad. Though what the small fluff ball saw when Dale turned the pad around wasn't exactly what he expected.

"Woah! It's like looking into a mirror! Well, a mirror that doesn't move. But still, that's really good I'm sure it'll look perfect once you add some finer shading detail to it! Though, as a word of advice, I'd probably ask people if they mind you drawing them before doing it in the future. Some people might not take too kindly to the idea and it's always polite to ask first! Though I don't mind. How long have you been doing drawing?" The Dreedle would inquire curiously. Still a little jealous that he wasn't able to draw himself, at least... Not properly by any means.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:07 pm

"...but mirrors don't move? Unless you move them." Dale pauses. "Do some mirrors move on their own?"
Dale smiles childishly at the praise, assuming whatever the Dreedle was talking about was something they'd figure out later. Still, it dipped a little at the following words. "I've been...'drawing'? For I think...a few weeks. I did it a lot once I learned about it. It's hard to get right..." He flicks the sketchbook shut and stows it away back where it was. "Why wouldn't people...'not take kindly' to being drawn? It doesn't do anything to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Gesture (Dale)   A Friendly Gesture (Dale) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Gesture (Dale)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2