Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:37 pm

That costs Katsu the remainder of his HP bar. He was reckless but it was a good match. After the game blinked the message of "Player 1 Wins" and stuff, he went to Cecil.

"Hey, it was a good game, don't ya agree?", the japanese lad says, "Can I treat you something? You won fair and square and, you know, the loser pays the bill", he shrugged. "Uh... I'm Katsugiya Jukkei, by the way."

Katsu did his best to not look like an a-hole, but he still gives off that impression to people.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:50 pm

...wait, who the hell set the machine to one round matches?!
When did that happe-
Hold on, that guy was talking now.

Honestly, Cecil wasn't that impressed with the match or the person he'd been playing against, but actually listening to him now was something jarring in his mind. He'd made assumptions earlier, but...maaaaybe he'd kind of jumped the gun. He'd just assumed he'd meant it as something else, and...damn, he felt awkward now. Did the guy even realise he'd been saying anything during the match?
"A, ah, yeah." Cecil smiles awkwardly, fingers fiddling with his blond locks. He was offering to...? This really wasn't what he'd expected. Hell, he sure knew this wasn't a normal thing. "Cecil Erinforth, and, um...sure? I wasn't expecting this."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:03 pm

"Nah, it's alright", he brushed off his hand to show it really wasn't nothing "So... any preferences? Any place you'd like to pick? I've got some spending money with me, but it's not much, so I can't treat you to something expensive...", Katsu scratches the back of his neck. "By the way, nice to meet you, Cecil."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

"Not...not really?" He chuckles awkwardly. "If I'm gonna be honest, I'd probably blank out if I had to take the lead on this one, so I'll just leave picking stuff to you. I'm fine with whatever."

I mean, you didn't even have to do this in the first place! What the hell am I supposed to say?!
I...should just be glad this is even happening.

"Nice to meet you too. So, ah..." Cecil's eyes wander, falling silent briefly. "Take the lead, Katsugiya?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:35 pm

"Well, if I remeber correctly, there's a Burger Queen someplace near here. Is it any good to ya?", Katsu says while he starts walking in a pace Cecil can catch up easily with him "So, uh... You into other kinds of games? Like RPG, strategy and stuff?"

Hell, this was almost painful, but let's give Katsu an medal. He was trying.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:55 pm

Man, he hadn't actually been to Burger Queen in a while. That was actually a shame. The hints of a smile creep onto his face at the thought of free food. "Burger Queen sounds good to me." He nods.
As their steps take them out of the arcade and toward the promised Burger Queen, Cecil considers what he's being asked. "Plenty of stuff I dabble in otherwise...RPGs are good, but I think mainly it tends to be rhythm games. Just the way the sound matches up with what I'm doing...or hell, the soundtrack itself. It's good."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:04 pm

"I understand your point" Katsu says as he walks with Cecil, "Even though the last rhythm game I played was Bass Hero", the white-haired says in a reflexive voice "And, heck, it's been a while since I last played it. Maybe I should try to finish the game in the Nightmare dificulty", he adds, while still seeming to reflect on the matter.

"Any prefered franchises?", he asks. Cecil seemed to be an OK guy and Katsu was actually enjoying holding a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:28 pm

"Oh geez, Bass Hero..." Cecil chuckles. "That's one I haven't touched in a while...definitely fun and all, but my fingers just don't really work like that." He waggles about his fingers before making them stop and move jerkily. "Needs a bit more dexterity than I can manage."
"Think the last one I picked up was a portable title...Groove Heist? Bunch of nice tracks there and some fun minigames. Though, I really have to question some of the voice acting." He chuckles awkwardly, before just sighing and facepalming. "Dear god, I almost didn't want that A-rank..."

He pauses to think, running a finger over where his necklace is sitting under his shirt. "Only one that comes to mind is Delterra, grindy little madhouse that it is."

Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 pm

"Delterra, huh? Souns interesting. The only franchise I can think of is Dingan Rinpa, in which fifteen students are locked in a school and forced into a killing game where the killer who manages to hide completely his crime gets to flee the school.", Katsu answers "if you ever feel like, I can lend you mine. I believe you'll enjoy it.", he finishes with a bief smile.

"And looks like we came" the white-haired points out.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 pm

"Really?" He'd...he'd just met this guy, and he was offering him his games. There were really people like this?
Hell, the guy was buying him food for his win!
He wasn't sure what to make of this, honestly. Katsugiya seemed to be a sort of person he just...didn't expect to exist in reality.
Not...that he really had a problem with that.
"That...sounds good, actually. Though, how would I be supposed to get it back to you?"

Oh, hey, they were there. He could feel his stomach going already. "No point waiting around, then. Don't know if you're hungry, but I am."
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:44 pm

[color=cyan] "Me too", Katsugiya laughs for a brief second "So... you going with a Great King?", he asks "I think I can afford two of 'em... But you can pick whatever strikes your fancy."

"As for the game, it's alright. The only thing I ask is for it to be returned in one piece. I mean... It is one of my favourite games and I want you to be careful with it. Neverthless, you'll like it. The worldbuilding is simply great and the story has got many plot twists which make it a really enjoyable experience.", Katsu then smiles briefly. It was clear that he loved that franchise, no questions asked.

"So, uh, shall we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:14 am

Oh geez, his stomach. "Nah, that's perfectly fine with me...as long as it's edible there's probably not a lot I think I'll turn my nose up at right now."

"That's nice to hear that, but ah...seriously, when would I get it back to you? Hell, when would I get it? All we have are each others' names." He pauses, visibly thinking. Might as well say up front. "I'm surprised you're even offering. We just met."

Hmm...wait, what? "Oh! Ah, ye-um...yeah, sitting might be an idea. Let's..." He goes to grab a seat.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 am

After Cecil grabs a seat at an empty table, Katsu occupies the seat facing him. Then a waiter comes and asks. He was a young man not much older than Katsu and Cecil.

"Hello! Welcome to the Burger Queen! What are you going to have today?"

"Two Great Kings, I guess?", Katsu says "So, what are you going to have, Cecil?"

(...)

"Yeah, that's it", the white-haired said "That's what we'll be having"

"As for the game, it's alright. I think you're a nice guy and knowing I found a fellow gamer, I wanted to share a good game with ya. It seems pretty alright to me. And we can met... Like... Where do you study? We can catch up here and I'll lend you the game after school. You can return it to me when you're finished and we can talk about the game and stuff.", the japanese lad said. It seemed a pretty alright way for him to think about that situation.

Read Me:
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Cecil gives a funny look to Katsu, but nods. "No, that sounds about right."

---

People like this do not exist. And yet, here this guy was.
You know what? Screw it. This was great. If this guy was for real, then he was not about to complain. Hell...he might just end up with a friend.
...alright, that might be wishful thinking.
He feels a disapproving gaze coming from somewhere within himself at that thought.
Shut it, Ankou. I'm trying.
"Thanks...ah..." Come on, this was no time to clam up. He'd been managing fine before. "I'm at Seven Stars. Apparently they think I was worth letting in." He lets out a self-deprecating laugh. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Uncle Tsu

Uncle Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 pm

"What a coincidence", Katsu says with a surprised look after the waiter goes to another table to pick the orders. "Me too.", he lets out a short laugh "Which year are you in?"

"As for the game... Well, I can lend it to you at school. At lunch time, after classes, doesn't really matter which time, I guess. I mean, now the biggest issue for how you can receive the game is solved, don't you agree?", the japanese lad said with a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]   Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Reading [Katsugiya/Cecil]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next