Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) Empty
PostSubject: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 12:39 am

Welcome to the Slums ladies and germs. Fer like the whatever fuggen time. I spend too much damn time here, shit ain't good fer my health. Feel like I'm gonna get fuggen trench foot walkin' ankle deep in piss all day is what I'm feelin' like. Heard some people like it here. Thems the freaks ya gotta watch out for. Ain't no one in their right fuggen mind enjoy it in this rat's nest dump of a fuggen hellhole. I mean I wanna be here too but I ain't fuggen enjoy it none. It's safe here as fucked up as that is. How the fuck is the Slums safe I bet you wanna know? It's fuggen anonymous. Good place for a group a people to not exist, stay off the fuggen map an' all that shit. I don't know this fuggen place from the freckles on my ass so I'm not takin' no chances with it, better we just mind our merry fuggen business til we get all the shit we need. I'm willin' to bet someone'll have it out fer the wizard at some point, he's fuggen good at strokin' people the wrong way. Bet it'll be a drow too. Fuggen spider-eatin' jagoffs.

But we can't just stay here forever, we gotta get movin'. Me an' the fuggen hippie can't be the only ones runnin' around this damn rusty shit carnival cuz we don't know what we're lookin' fer as good as Hildebrandt does. So I'm makin' damn sure we can move when we gotta. That's what I'm doin' today. Got my map all laid and I be markin' spots, findin' 'lil nooks and crannies to hide supplies in. Loose board here, missin' brick there, sometimes I tie'em off on rope to the grates on the sewer drains. But I mark each an' every one and I puts it down on the map like a fuggen green fugly squirrel is what I do. And ain't no one gettin' ahold'a Grubby's nuts if I got anythin' to say about it. I'm at my newest spot, this one's by one'a the lifts leadin' up to the shops'n shit. Maybe a dozen an' a half blocks or some shit, I ain't good at the math but it ain't a far walk. This'll be the last short rest. I find an alley off the main way and I get lookin', gotta find me a place to hide the stash'a goodies in case we gotta make a break fer it. Less we got to haul the less we got to lose. Yeah... yeah I think that shit's gonna work. I'm gonna put this crap up in the gutter up there, ain't no one gonna check it. I get to climbin' then, time's fuggen wastin'. It's high the fuck up but I ain't got no problem, this shit's mah job. And we gotta move soon.

I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) Lunge11

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:29 pm

If there was one thing about the Slums (and most of Junction in general) that Rianara found pretty fascinating was the wide variety of races present in all of the wards. It truly was a multicultural nightmare for some, but Ria wasn't really bothered by the huge diversity around her. In fact, one of the many ways she found to pass the time was to just to lean against a nearby wall and just observe the passerbys, to see if there was a new race among them. And it happened quite often that she did see a few species walking past the busy street. Some newer folk, who had never set foot on Junction Soil, and some whom Ria had just never seen before. One of the strangest inhabitants she had seen here was this man (or at least, what Rianara could only describe as ”A Man”) wrapped from head to toe in bandages. Not truly a mummy either, as the few bits and pieces of ”Skin” that showed was glowing a bright red color. It was rare that she ever saw any repeats, aside from the various forms of Humans that passed by. None of them Atharan, thankfully.

Today, Rianara spotted another strange thing. A rather short, green man with a long, pointy nose, with even pointier ears who seemed to be grumbling to himself about something. It clearly seemed perturbed about something, but what that was, Ria couldn't tell by just looking at him. Now she was curious though. Not having anything better to do with her time, Rianara blended in with the crowd and started following the little goblin... wherever he was going, She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 3:48 am

Aright, time to get to fuggen work. This shit ain't gonna hide itself. I smack my tobacco outta my pipe on my heel, sad to see it go but the last thing I fuggen need while I'm danglin' a couple'a stories up is embers rollin' back in my eyes and makin' me fall off the damn roof. I really gotta switch to the chew but it ain't the fuggen same, shit'll just eat at me til I'm back on the pipe. But I put out my smoke and I get preparin'. I take a good look at the wall in front'a me. It's about three an' some change stories up, lotsa handholds up the left side an' a drainage pipe that run to the roof. Could prolly climb that whole damn thing up but that'll make me look obvious an' I don't know if it can hold me all the way up. Good if I start fallin' though. Gotta stay away from the front'a the windows, that's the last thing I'm needin'. But I think I'm good to go. I look left. I look right. I check over my shoulder, don't see no one givin' me the stink eye so I s'pose I'm good fer now.

I wait for the street to get a 'lil more empty 'fore I scramble up the wall like a goddamn chimp. I'm waitin' a fuggen while too, too many damn people wanna get on this fuggen lift. Geez Louise people, it ain't even fuggen good up there. Sure it ain't smell like piss and you prolly won't get stabbed fer what ya got in yer pockets but down here ya got... uh... gimme a minute... ah fuggit, get the fuggoutta here, I'd go too if I didn't have a job to do. I get my chance when the lift takes off, not that many people waitin' that much no more. I start takin' a couple steps, then I start joggin', then I take a sprint at the wall. I kick up that shit like you wouldn't believe and get me up a story, catchin' my fingers on the brick level. I shimmy over 'cross one a the windows there so's I can get on the moldin', I climb up that shit too. It ain't hard, just hard to do it quick an' without gettin' seen. But I ain't done yet, got me another story I gotta get up. This is the part that's gonna get me fuggen seen I fuggen bet. I stalk over to the drain pipe all quick like, hop up to grab it, then jump up to pull on the gutter'n swing myself up. I get'er done in about ten give or take, not bad fer three stories but I remember I could pull a flat six in my youth. Damn it sucks gettin' old.

I duck down on the opposite side'a the scaffold when I get to the top, ain't no reason to get my bony ass spotted once I already got the fuggup here. So's I'm gonna put the shit in the gutter, tie it off with some rope so it don't slip down when I see somethin' that fuggen pisses me off. A door. There's a fuggen roof entry up here. Tables an' chairs an' umbrellas too. That means any ol' jagoff can just come up here an' check on why the gutter's got a backflow. Just my fuggen luck. Aright, plan fuggen B. Sooooon as I fuggen think of it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:09 pm

During Rianara's lifetime, she had never seen anyone being able to scale a wall that efficiently as this green midget did. It was quite impressive, to be sure. After analyzing the wall, and the scaffoldings that had been used, the android came to the relatively simple conclusion: She was way too heavy to do any of that. Fortunately for her, she didn't have to. Rianara had been here before, even. On a few occassions, in fact, during a few of her wandering tours around the slums. So she knew this place had roof access from inside the building. SO! With that knowledge, Rianara hurried inside, excusing herself as she made her way up the staircase, floor after floor, hoping that she wouldn't be too late. There was just something about this green-skin that piqued her interest, and that climbing feat was worthy of recognition to be sure.

The android climbed the staircases two steps at a time at a rather brisk pace, until she finally made it to the door accessing the roof. Well, here goes... She opened the door slowly, not wishing to put this little midget on the spot. No, she didn't want to scare him away. Perhaps he wouldn't notice her? Besides, this little cat and mouse game they had going was actually a little fun, she had to admit... a feeling she hadn't known for a long time.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 5:09 pm

I can't put my stuff up here where people are gonna find it, that just ain't gonna work. Someone'll take my shit an' that ain't what it's there fer. This ain't a gift motherfucker, this here's a cache a items what'll help us travel light. But I can't put it up here with the risk a people stumblin' across it, can't have no buncha jagoffs runnin' off with our stuff. Fuggen gutter rats'll smell the valuables and they're gone 'fore ya know it. I stand back up, ain't no use hidin' if everyone'n their fuggen mother can just waltz on up here. I look around, peer out the places below, the other rooftops. Gotta find me a place to hide this crap but I tell ya it's a real head scratcher. I grumble to meself scratchin' at my face, gotta think this out. Can't put it down on the street so close to that lifin' haul what goes to the top, people're gonna find it if'n I drop it in the drainage runoff even if I tie it off. Can't put it up here. Other places is too high fer me to put it up. Not that I can't get to'em but clamberin' up seven stories ain't fast an' it's gonna get me spotted. I gotta be able to get my mitts on this shit real quick like if I'm gonna get my mitts on it at all. Dagger ain't doin' you no good if it's 'cross the room, ya understand?

So's as I'm ponderin' what I gotta do next I hear somethin' a rogue trains to listen fer: the click of a fuggen latch. Now it's a good thing I ain't put anythin' down yet. Now I'm a fuggen dumbass but I got my moments, an' I know just any ol' bastard can come up here. So what do I do? I ain't even look is what I do. I lean on the lip of the roof there an' I get my pipe out, strike me a tinder twig. Fuggit, I'm s'posed to be here, ain't no one know any better. 'Sides, if I run into any trouble I can just jump off the fuggen roof, ain't met anyone that'll follow a gob down that way. 'Cept barbarians but they're crazy motherfuckers anyway. I seen one try to stop a horse and cart with a dropkick once, that was fun to watch I tell ya. But this is the last dead drop I gotta make, it ain't got nothin' in it I can use. Waterskin, couple'a bandages, set'a picks, couple'a gold pieces if we need'em, about thirty feet a rope. Ain't no dagger in that bag, no bolts, left that shit along the way. Ah I ain't worried anyhow, just annoyin' I gotta stand up here smokin' on my pipe 'stead'a gettin' the job done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)   I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria) Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT ME ONE (Grubby & Ria)
Page 1 of 1