Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Second Miracle EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Second Miracle EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Second Miracle EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Second Miracle EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Second Miracle EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Second Miracle EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Second Miracle EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Second Miracle EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Second Miracle EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Second Miracle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

The Second Miracle Empty
PostSubject: The Second Miracle   The Second Miracle EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:02 pm

As Koga kept speaking as the prophet, he felt more and more pulled into the role. There was occasional talk in his head as to what he was truly given this power for. Was it truly just to do whatever he wanted? For all of the people, who felt abandoned by their god. “I will bring them the new hope, as I spread the word of my god. “ Kogami got up from his meditative state as the cult members stopped building. “Prophet!!!!!” They all ran to him immediately as kogami looked around with his robe. They haven’t done much, they could only go as far as the money that Kogami gave them for equipment. They would need the help of the building company and a little more funding to start the church. “It is time, my brothers and sisters. It is time for the second miracle…. We will head to Shibakuzoi hospital. “ And then, they marched. They caught attention fairly quickly, for the news started following them as soon as they arrived to Hayabusa. Kogami had the hood off this time, showing his red face, his blue eyes, slicked back white hair. As soon as he saw the hospital, he began to cry. Tears flew down his eyes without saying a word. “Such a place to abandon his ways, to abandon the things that were once possible a long time ago. The question is, can it still be made real?” One of the cult members spoke up, curious as to what Kogami was going to do. “Prophet…what shall be done here….” Kogami looks at his face, expressionless due to the appearance. “We do what we can….” Suddenly, a doctor appears with a frown on his face.

“What is this?! I would rather continue to keep the privacy of my patients well in regard.” Kogami then walks past the man, towards the child in the wheelchair. “Are you unable to walk?” The doctor then walks next to the child and tips is glasses. “His name is Kevin, and he broke both his legs in a car crash yesterday. He wont be able to walk for a while.. but its better to have your faith in medicine than your false god. That was a good show that you performed, all of those smoke and mirrors.” Kogami looks to the man and back at the child. “ Such is said from the non believer, through your 8 months of physical therapy he will be able to walk again because he had surgery yesterday. But, there is nothing that my god cannot do. My child, if you was to convert to this religion, and accept Nyarlathotep as your lord and savior, a prayer from me invoking his name, will allow you to walk again. “ The child had a serious Look on his face.” I want to play spots again, please… ill do anything….. ill even change my religion if there is a god out there that can help me…. I cant be on the sidelines..my school has a game!” Kogami then touches his head and looks into sky.

He called upon his Persona who was in the clouds and casted Dia 5 times, the bright light was coming from the sky basically, suprising people with their amazed looks on their face. A bright light that came from the heavens itself.”Walk child, for you are healed…. “ The kid literally jumped out of his chair and started jumping…. The doctor was amazed as well. “And to all those who seen this miracle, bear first hand at how mighty my god is… for he will not allow any of his children o suffer…. Acknowledge him as you savior…The final hope….Amen!” With that Koga started walking away with the rest of the members trying to keep people away from him as interviewers swarmed with questions and pictures were taken. The doctor was amazed as well, he never seen anything like this and flipped through the medical chart like crazy. Thus brings the second miracle…..

The Second Miracle Saikibossidle

Back to top Go down

The Second Miracle
Page 1 of 1