Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Touring [Joseph/Takeru]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] Empty
PostSubject: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 1:26 am

Joseph could hardly believe his acceptance in the Cadets. The sensation and the feeling of surprise never went away. It was expected that he ended up joining the Prince's personal army. But that one evening was special to him. He was young during the Eternal Divide and glanced at several demons before. But it was the first time fighting one head on like that and the shivers never left him yet.

Even coming back to look around Class Zero made them come back with more fervor. Since there didn't seem to be a mandatory meeting at this point, he decided to look around and have a good feel of this place. It wasn't widely open to outsiders from the start and this was a better opportunity than any to see what laid in store for him.

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] RHC5U2y
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 am

"Oh. Hey" Takeru said as he sighed and leaned back on the chair he was in.
He was reading The Count of Monte Cristo at the moment, a lunchbag sitting on the table. He had finished eating lunch and was now enjoying a nice book to himself.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:30 am

It seemed empty at first, but not for long. This was the home of the Cadets and it was fitting that there was someone else here. Someone there sitting in a chair while casually greeting him. He looked way younger than him, did they like their Cadets young or something? Joseph remembered anyone who had the potential and passed the test could join. He glanced at the title and deemed him either some bookish loser nerd or some pretentious wannabe. But who cared who this guy was.

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] Biz6b5d

"What's up? You're the only one here?"

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:34 am

"No. You're here too. That makes two people." he said simply and plainly, without even looking up from the pages of his book.
He was too far into it to really pay attention much. It was sort of a gift how he even could hear the boy instead of filtering him out into background noise.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:39 am

So both, got it. It never was hard to differentiate between the two. But exhibiting both traits wasn't a new thing nor was it that rare nowadays. Joseph looked around the building and made some quick notes of its structure. There wasn't anything special, but there was a path leading to some training area. It likely wasn't going to be noteworthy either. This brought him back to the charlatan. As much as he didn't want to do anything with him, making connections or at least an attempt to never hurt anyone. "I'm Joseph, a new recruit. I take it you're a Cadet too?"

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:44 am

"Yup. Welcome to the bottom rung, because i'm also a new recruit. Unlike you, though, i'm going to be the one still here when you make it to class one and i'm still getting cats out of trees." Takeru said, finally looking up from the book with a wry smile on his face.
"Before you ask why that is, all i'm going to say is that I seem to have a talent for pissing off all the wrong people. It's a damn miracle I made it here.." he added.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:50 am

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] FrplrD0

"Acting like a total jackass will do that, fuckface," Joseph thought. Hearing this information failed to surprise him and it was fitting. This was great. When the Kerrigan finally soars to the high seats above, it will be a gratifying experience firsthand to wield some power over some useless and grovelling peon. Disdain aside, Joseph remained composed as usual and shrugged. "You'll want to change up that behavior, buddy. Or the big cheese will finally had it with you. What do you call yourself (fuckface)?"

Note:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:02 am

At those words, he thought about it for a moment, then said something.
"True. But I get the feeling he's just about had it with me already. I call myself by own name, and that's Takeru Kagemaru. Even if I get kicked out, so what? I get kicked out, and that's it. I tried, and I failed, and there's no point in complaining about it because you're the one who caused it. It's like dying in battle in a video game: you wasted the turn that could have saved your life, and the enemy took advantage of it to kill you. No complaints." he said.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:09 am

He raised an eyebrow at the behavior this Takeru Kagemaru exhibited. Was there a kind of person has this form of defeatist personality? Well, it didn't matter. This was something he could use. "It's better to seek out what you did wrong and rectify yourself. At least it proves you want to do better, right?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 am

"Very true. But some things can never be made right. Bad first impressions, for example." he said.
"I'm like this because, to be frank, I know exactly what I am in the grand scheme of things. I'm the type of person who'd struggle his entire life to overturn something, and then die without getting to see the results. But hey, i'd be fine with that. Even if it took my whole life, at least it meant I achieved something, right? So here I am, struggling." he added.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:08 am

What the fuck is this guy's problem? Did his Dad beat him over the head repeatedly and crush his sense of self-esteem like an insect? Most people are sure of themselves. Worry and anxiety came up at inconvenient moments. They were moments that defined a person and this Takeru kid had his that 'over-defined' him.

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] FrplrD0

"(Why don't you kill yourself? L0L) If you're trying at least it means you know you might get something out of what you do. Anyway, is there a meeting today?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 pm

"There was." he said, trying to hide the big, shit-eating grin on his face.
"It was this morning they had the meeting for new recruits. Didn't you get the memo?" he said in a tone that just oozed with snark.

Nothing like seeing the kid's reaction to a nice comment.
Hell, he wasn't usually this gloomy. But really, it depends on what he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:24 pm

He raised an eyebrow at him. It was getting obvious, especially with his tone that this guy was just being an outright ass. Joseph was thinking shitty stuff, but he didn't try to bring it out through speech and attempted to be courteous. But that would take more than an ineffectual attempt to get him to truly tick. Even when it was obvious that it was just the two of them in the entire building at the moment. He gave a nonchalant shrug. "Weird. The Prince didn't mention anything about it after the Ritual. Whatever, I can talk to him later."

Touring [Joseph/Takeru] 7pu1TPN

"By the way, what part of the city are you from? East Eden's my crib."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:29 pm

"Yeah, well, it was this morning. Or at the very least, there was one this morning. Could have been multiple meetings for today... no wait. I'm getting stuff mixed up here, sorry. This morning was supposed to have been the training meeting. After School was the meeting for new cadets." he said.

"Sunlake Palms." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:33 pm

He looked very unreliable. Not that it was surprising in the first place. But Joseph didn't mention it. The newly recruited Cadet had other things of interest and it wasn't dealing with an incompetent peer.     "Not a bad place. Maybe I'll stop by someday. Looks like it's my time to head off. I'll see you later, Takeru. (Dumbass)"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring [Joseph/Takeru]   Touring [Joseph/Takeru] Empty

Back to top Go down

Touring [Joseph/Takeru]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next