Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Maria herself may feel anxious about the new change of image, but Brittany…oh, she was definitely looking forward to it. And judging from her wide, satisfied, joyful ear-to-ear smile the moment her nun friend came out of the fitting room, although abashed and self-conscious as ever, she knew the wait was definitely worth it. As a result of her high expectations being met, the only possible reaction for the young model was a sonorous, loud “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” squeal that could drag the attention of anyone nearby in the story to the duo.

O. M. G. Can I take a picture? I’m so totally gonna take a picture, you look soooooooo amazing! You know, I never got why you hide under that habit until now. If you wear this more often, you’ll, like, totally steal the spotlight!”, she said, already walking to Maria with her pink mobile, her companion for all great times, in hands – actually, one hand. The other one busied itself holding Brittany’s face from falling down to the ground in the purest expression of amazement. “Should I post it on my Instagram? I can already tell my followers are gonna diss me to flaunt you if I do because, let’s be honest, you’re hot. I don’t mean it in a lesbian way, like, ‘I’m so interested in you in a girlfriend way’, but like ‘Wow, my friend is sooo hot, in a girl friend way!’, you know? I mean, you’re a nun, I respect you, I don’t think you’re allowed to…you know… Anyway, really, that’s totes unfair!”, with a chuckle, if Maria allowed, Brittany would envelop one arm around the nun’s shoulder, dragging her closer while lifting the other free arm – namely, the one with the smartphone, of course – in a favorable position so that a picture could be taken of both from a reasonably good angle. “Just say the word and it’s selfie time!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:48 pm

She didn't expect this. But then again, she did at this point. Maria gained a recent understanding of the kind of person Brittany was. Nevertheless, she still found herself wincing at the shrill noise of her peer's satisfaction and excitement. But the one thing she could never understand was how fast Brittany came from Point A to Point B in order to ensnare Maria for the dreaded selfie. If there was one thing that the Cadet felt, it was a feeling of gradually growing confidence in herself despite her face turning a bright red. She struggled to retain her composure.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 GUXtDGR

"Uhh... s-sure. Cheese...?"

She braced herself for the inevitable flash of light into her eyes. To Maria it affected her more than most people due to her enhancements. She saw better than others, but at the cost of over-sensitivity. It would be blinding. But for Brittany, she didn't mind and was willing to go along with her whims. After all, they were friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Gladly for Maria, the photoshoot was as flashless as possible, thanks to the original lighting of the store commodities. Once the picture was taken, Brittany typed rather giggly on the screen’s digital keyboard something later Maria would get to see. As soon as she finished, the model showed the cellphone to her peer’s face: it was their picture, uploaded in a famous site known as Instagram, quite popular among teenagers and young adults. Under the picture, some sayings only someone familiarized with internet dialect and site peculiarities (like Brittany herself) would recognize. “me and my homegirl at the store doing what we like the best: SHOPPIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!!!!” #hangout #shopping #clothes #fashion #girls #friends #homegirls #bestfriendsforever #bff #endymion #coolnun” Clearly her joke about being shadowed online by Maria’s looks didn’t bother her, as she clearly flaunted her friend to the internet proudly, knowing such a trivial thing for her was a huge babystep for Maria. Naturally, the girl didn’t wait for Maria’s permission to use her image online, but…she wouldn’t mind, would she? It was just an amicable picture. Would her church mind it?

Wanna try other clothes? I have aaall afternoon for this, so it’s your call!

Last edited by Brittie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

She was thankful that her eyes wouldn't have to experience excruciating blindness. It actually would've been rather awkward to go about the entire store while blind. And perhaps even scarier too as this was a completely unknown territory for Maria. The glee apparent on Brittany's face didn't do much favor for her. But she found herself curious about what she was doing. Soon, the Cadet was feeling rather unsure on how to feel about this posting. The Church usually doesn't care very much about social media. Surely Father Jorge didn't have an Instagram or whatever it's called, right?

"Maybe one more. I think it wouldn't hurt to try something else too..." Maria slowly began to say. The hesitation was there, but slowly she was beginning to open up to this new world that the nun could only look afar from curiosity and possibly envy.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 KUhLxPQ

"What about you? Don't you have something you want to try out, Brit?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Hm, me? Iunno. I mean, I haven't reaaaally taken a deep look but, from what I saw, haven't spotted anything that catches my attention??” She shrugged, pondering briefly. It was true that Brittany was so focused on giving Maria a fresh air to her looks that she forgot to actually search for anything worth her money; however, she also was trying to be a bit responsible in regards to how she spends her money. “I actually am satisfied with my wardrobe for a while! Odd, right? Like, there was a time, right when I started this whole modelling stuff, that I would go on a shopping spree, like, fashion craze buying everything I saw in front of me. I had a credit card ready to spend all the credits on purses, shoes, handbags and, you know, whatever. It kinda ended bad for me... And by bad, I mean, reaaaally bad. So I suspended my credit card for a while or it would only escalate. Credit card is like a snowball, you start shopping a little, then you get addicted to it and the next you see is a huge bills knocking the door because you can't tell yourself "no"!”, she laughed a bit. This experience served to tell her how to be responsible now that she was on her own. Being used to live alone for a while, at times like these, Brittany truly got what it meant to be an adult: it was more than paying bills, it was taking actions and making decisions that might not always be the most pleasurable but are definitely the wisest. “Buuut you're safe! It got me wondering, are nuns allowed to have a credit card? I mean... do you even have one? Not that I mind, this will be on me because it's a special occasion! My baby Maria is coming out of her shell like a caterpillar turning into a beaaaautiful butterfly! Hey, I know, we should totally throw a party to celebrate your coming of age!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:27 am

"It sounds like you learned the hard way with money. The Church has a lot of parishioners who had trouble with their finances. So I know where you're coming from." Maria wryly observed and chuckled gently. It was evident at first that she was relatively surprised by Brittany's admission that she had more than enough clothes than necessary. For someone who made a living off of her appearance, it wouldn't be surprising that Brittany was rolling in fashionable clothes and would keep obtaining more for her job. It was nice to hear that her friend was more responsible than she appeared. The Cadet had to admit, she underestimated Brittany.

Maria looked up at the ceiling in thought. This was a relatively good question to ask. And not a lot of people cared enough about how anything about the diocese worked. It took her a while to come up with something close to acceptable, however. The Cadet slowly began to reply. "It depends... really. Some parishes don't need their nuns to have it since we live off of donations and the Church's stipends. There are others that do since they handle other kinds of functions that allows them more leeway... They let me have one since I handle chores like getting groceries and supplies around here in Endymion... and other jobs."

She had a brief grimace, as if remembering something, but quickly decided against it. Not that it was completely her choice, since the abrupt suggestion of a party caused her a moment of confusion before becoming flustered with a light flush of pink on her cheeks.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 VQZxlEs

"A-a p-party? Hey Brit, isn't that a bit much? All I'm doing is just buying clothes with a good friend. It's well... I..."

Maria struggled to find the right words with her hands slowly clenching into tense fists to her sides. She never liked the never-ending feeling of solitude in the Church after the Eternal Divide. The situation was too awkward for her and she never was used to deserving any kind of reward thanks to the Church's strict regimen.

She was utterly clueless.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 pm

A sonorous “ooooh” slipped out of Brittany's lips as Maria explained how the churches worked. If Maria had her own card for stuff where it'd be necessary, it was less strict than she though. There was something left to wonder about her "grimace" that didn't pass unnoticed but she opted to leave it as it is, specially in light of Maria's flustered reaction to the mention of a party. Watching her naive displays of disconcert were always a fun entertainment the cheerleader would never ignore. “Ahahaha, I was joking! Com'on, I'm not gonna throw a party because of this, relax! I don't even know if you're allowed to go to a party... Hey!!” With a snap of fingers, Brittany grinned like something occurred to her all of a sudden, as if she had something in her mind that she'd call a "blast", or "the best idea ever". “What if you're allowed to? Would you come? I mean... not that I'm planning. I totally am not! It's just a...uh, what's it called? Hypothetical scenery, right? Or something like that...anyway, what do you say? Oh, I know, hear me out! You can even say to your church superiors you were requested to play the guitar, to convince them! I mean, you were already invited for it in our school, a shame I couldn't see it back then, but I'm sure if you tell them it's under the school's request, they'll allow you to come! See, I have it aaaaall planned!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 am

A small sigh of relief escaped Maria's lips when she heard Brittany wasn't serious about throwing a party over something mundane as buying clothes. Parties are meant to be celebrations for something special, weren't they? While solace was just about to rest in her heart, she felt anguish fall through her stomach. Right, that guitar. She cracked an uneasy smile, still feeling the guilt rumbling inside her. It was beginning to feel like her little masquerade wasn't going to last for much longer. What to do?

"They're fine with me going to parties as long as I don't do anything... bad. I didn't take my vows yet. So I don't have the usual daily schedule like everyone else there," she replied uneasily and unconvinced of Brittany at the same time. Maria was innocent in many respects, but she wasn't a total idiot. The Cadet had a sinking filling that somewhere in Brittany's pretty head, there was plans of a celebration brewing inside. The prospects of interacting more people didn't really bode well for her. Who would even want to talk to someone with a coffin on her back?

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 C7i5r9V

"Brit, I appreciate what you're trying to do. But if possible I don't want to deceive anyone.
Not even Father Jorge, if I could help it."

There was a kind of 'respect' when she uttered that name. Maria began to realize she was out of the changing room for a little while now with the rest of her clothing back inside. She began to walk back towards its direction to change back. But not before finishing with a wry remark. "And besides, not a lot of people are used to talking to weirdos with a heavy weight on their back like you do. I probably might... scare them off."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Though the cheerleader had indeed plans for inserting her friend in more mundane, daily habits like every teenager/young adult (even if against said "Father Jorge"'s desires, whatever they are and whoever he might be), she has not actually planned a party to bring the nun in. Still, it could drop to second plan, as the ideas of a celebration were fading in sight of Maria's sudden change of humor - or rather, her last speech. Weirdo? What evoked such feeling in her?  “Wait wait wait... where does that come from?”, Brittany chased right behind Maria, astounded.  “You're not a weirdo! Like, not at all?? You're nice, you're gentle, you're so pretty when you let yourself be pretty. Seriously, I can't even think of something bad to say about you, I try and... nothing comes to mind! I know a lot of people are prejudiced and judge others based on their looks, but I'm, like, 100% sure will notice this too once they get to know you better. Girl scout word! I'm not really a girl scout, but who cares? Don't be gloomy, okay? Smile!” Should Maria look back at Brittany, she'd have both her index and middle fingers over her lips, sliding both in different directions, each one to a corner of her now stretched lips, ending the single gesture with what she wanted from Maria: a smile.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm

"Well... Um..." Just as she was content to return back to the changing room, the hurried steps and Brittany's voice behind her warranted her attention. And when she turned, Brittany was inside her personal space, again. But Maria at this time didn't seem to care as much about being this close. Brit saying all these things made her feel lighter. It was too long that Maria got used to what she said earlier. This weight and this burden, she really envied the other Cadets. At least they could maintain normalcy. At least they didn't have to go through what she did to become a Cadet. But with the cheerleader maybe she could get close like them. In hindsight, was that what Claire really meant back when they were raiding Alice's Domain?

In spite of Brittany pushing up her cheeks, she would've smiled anyway. But it made her look awkward as the Cadet's cheeks instinctively rose higher. While Maria allowed her to hold that smile for a moment, it got to the point that it was getting even more awkward. "Brit... I get it. Thank you. I'll stay positive. But, you can stop making me smile now..."

She gently pulled Brittany's hands from her face. In spite of it, Maria still had a gentle smile.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 IYNAdEy

"Thanks. I really needed it. Needed this."

Maybe it wasn't so bad to get actual friends. Perhaps it was really okay to pursue a normal life. She began to return back to the changing room this time, to change. When the postulant did, she came back out with an apologetic expression in her religious garb. "I'm sorry. I know it's supposed to be our time today. But the Church sent me a message that they need me to help set up a local event. Do you... do you want to hang out at another time? I'll make it up for it."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Oh. Ou-kay? I see how it is. Totally. You're, like, ditching me for Father Jorge! It's fine. I get it”, Brittany crossed her arms with puffed cheeks, a semblance of irritation that soon revealed to be fake as she opened a satisfied, joyous smile and a jesting wink. “I'm joking! Of course, I know you're that kind of girl who's always busy and stuff. We can totally hang out at another time! Totally! I mean, not like I'm gonna get in the middle of your affairs as a nun. Buuuut--”, she raised one finger, precisely the index finger, and pointed it right at Maria's face. “If I find out you're reaaaally ditching me because of this Father Jorge, we are through, missy! Remember the homegirl saying, "sisters before misters", "chicks before dic-"

And naturally before she could finish the sentence, her hands were quicker to cover her mouth.“Oh my gosh, I almost said a bad word in front of a nun! Is that a sin? Uhhh...nevermind that, I was joking! But now that I think of it... is Father Jorge handsome? I dunno, that "Father" prefix makes me think he's an old guy, like a grandpa or something. Are you into old men, Maria? It's not a problem to ask, right? Like, you're a nun but still a girl, you're not dead or something??
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 VQZxlEs

"Huh? W-wait Brit it's not like tha--"

Maria, at first, seemed anxious as Brittany seemed a little hurt. This was her first real kind of friend. Not just a fellow employee among the Cadets or the Church. Outside of all that nebulous web of obligations, she was feeling like a normal person again. But when it was just a playful ploy, she paused then snorted a small giggle. Typical her. What else did the nun expect? Maybe Queen Bee was right, she needed to relax.

Though it was one thing for Brittany to follow up with some crass words and more "jokes". At least most of it could be easily shrugged off to a large extent. It was totally another thing when mentioning Father Jorge and her relationship. Maria seemed remarkably confused, maybe even slightly appalled. But then she sighed looking a little annoyed. Not so much at Brittany, but at the person that was the subject of their conversation, "Father Jorge is like a dad to me. That would be really weird. He took me in when my family--"

The nun froze for a moment and began to adopt a rather pained look for a moment. But in the next half-second she was out of her reverie. She tried to smile again, a small chink in her exterior. Maria tried to pick up the pieces and more or less cramming them together in hopes Brittany wouldn't notice. But nevertheless continuing, she spoke.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 7wOKzLO

"A-anyway, m-maybe you should decide for yourself when you meet him. We can meet at the Church next if you like. I'll text you the location later, it's in Sunlake Palms. I'll... I'll see you later."

She gave an awkward wave and hurriedly began to leave the store.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 am

Something was up, she was sure. If there is one thing Brittany learned over the years, it is that a sudden change of mood is never a good sign. A valuable lesson she had to go through, after all, she also had her secrets to keep and no intention of letting them come out; therefore, the cheerleader became a master in detecting traces in people's faces or speeches that could give away there's more to them than meets the eye, no matter how small they might be. Knowing how painful pasts could be, that's why when Maria stopped her sentence abruptly at the mention of "family", Brittany knew she was just about to enter a dangerous zone and, therefore, opted to step out. At least for now, for their meeting was a joyful reunion of girl friends and she didn't intent to ruin the friendly vibe between them.

Of course! Maybe I should stop by and confess a sin or two. The biggest one being, like, corrupting the pure soul of a young nun!”, Brittany laughed it off as a joke, waving one finger in front of Maria. “But hey, we gotta talk next time, okay? Girl talk, you know. We are friends so we must have these kinds of talks some times! And you promised we'd go out again, so there's no turning back now. You're a nun, you gave me your word!”, she winked to Maria, making it clear under the well-humored attitude the nun didn't have much of a choice, as well as Brittany's awareness. “But geez...let's get to the cashier so you won't delay anymore. The last thing I need is increasing my sin list by dragging a holy servant of God or...whatever from her sacred duties! As if I'm not doing that already!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:28 am

Maria almost rolled her eyes about confessing. The mood quickly changed to her relief. Did Brittany figure something out? It was hard to tell with that bright and cheery demeanor. If she did, the Cadet was glad she didn't pursue any further on the topic. Despite her earlier unsettling feelings, she smiled brightly back at Brittany.     "Oh! Y-yeah! I wouldn't have it any other way, Brit. Like I said, I'll try to make it up to you!"

She found herself giggling at the girl's last statement and shook her head while still retaining that smile. It was a good day that was unfortunately cut short. But it was pleasant nevertheless and she couldn't ask for anything better.

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 7wOKzLO

"Alright! Right behind you!"

She happily trotted off with her new friend. It was a farewell, but it was transient. There was still another day to be had. And another time for Maria to enjoy life.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am

Brittany Wilson and Maria Woodsworth have ranked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)   Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Wallets, Empty Purses (Brittany)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next