Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:01 pm

"Nows not the time for it...well.. when did you want to do it then?" Hyde would say a little teasingly at shun, not knowing if he was going to pay for it later or not. Though, turning around and noticing his family members went off on their own was a bit disappointing. "I guess they found something fun to do, this place is pretty big so i hope they didn't get lost or anything. " Afterwards, Hyde would take his partners hand and sit at the table with him. "Well, i'm hungry now, so can we eat first?" Hyde then paid attention to iron fist, who gave the menu. "I think i'll take hotdogs on a gril, does that supernatural table thing have drinks too?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 5:49 pm

"We have hot dog juice." Ironfist grinned as he took the order. As the other two had left, Ironfist threw the extra chairs over his shoulder. A cat seemed to rawr in the background, following after the sound of crashing. Meanwhile, the man's attention was once again focused on Shunnosuke and Hyde. "I suppose the gentlemen will be taking the juice as well, then, mhmhmhm."

The food was over surprisingly quickly. As soon as Ironfist turned towards the stand, he seemingly turned back to them with two plates full of steaming hot grilled dogs, stripes of char adorning them like tigers. Along that, he seemed to pull two tall glasses of pinkish se-through liquid and place them on the table with straws and little umbrellas and all. "Here you go. Enjoy the food. And the company, ar-harhar!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 am

The teasing aside (which wasn't unnoticed at all, Shunnosuke just wouldn't answer and fuel the fire in front of a complete stranger), the heir of the Kurosawas just glanced at the "hot dog juice" with a disgusted grimace. — ...Is this...made of hot dog? — Then his eyes switched to the meal itself, the grilled hot dogs on the plate...only for his grimace to aggravate. — How do I eat this? With my hands...? — Eyes went back to the juice, then to the meal, then to the juice again, finally landing on Hyde with the most clueless expression of someone who doesn't know what to do. At least the grilled hot dogs looked steamy and delicious (judging from the appearance and smell), something on Ironfist's favor. Shunnosuke could be a picky, hard to please client at times; if he didn't outwardly criticize the order, it could only mean half way to success.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Well, i think i could definitely go for a diet pepsi, so if you can turn down the hotdog theme just a teeny tiny bit, id like a decent drink with this. " Hyde was trying to say as nicely as possible, hot dog juice sounded incredibly gross to him, he wanted something normal. Though, when shun needed help with it, Hyde looked to him and nodded. "With the bun, you eat it with your hands. Without the bun, you can just chop them up into little pieces with your knife and dap each piece in ketchup or mustard of your choice with a fork, then simply eat it. " Hyde then smiled. " I actually like cooking remember, want me to chop up the hotdog for you? I can feed you too...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:08 pm

"Oi-oioioioioioioioioioioioioi!!!" Ironfist loomed above the table and against the sunlight. "No diet pepsis. We serve only natural drinks. That is the manly way of this manly stand-owner! Hwa-tah!" The stand twanged like a wending machine as Ironfist punched its side and another glass of the fabled 'hot-dog juice' came out. "If it'll make you feel better, I'll demonstrate! Harumph!"

Ironfist brought the glass to his lips and took a deep sip. The almost slimy texture of the drink left marks of grease on the surface of the glass and seemed to painfully slowly drool into the man's mouth and down his throat... Where something went wrong, as, at the very next moment, Ironfist recoiled in pain, turned his head around, and spat the drink on the ground before throwing the glass smashing into it as well, then raising his foot angrily and kicking it repeatedly until the only remnant of the drink left on this unholy soil was a crater approximately 50 cm wide and more than doubly as deep. "Eh, p-perhaps I should have tasted it before actually offering it as a drink at my stand..." The man exclaimed, defeated, scratching his chin, before punching the stand again twice and bringing two diet pepsis to the pair at the table.

"That'll cost ya extra, just so you know. This old thing doesn't like makin' them cokes." He was maybe talking about his stand, or maybe about himself. Whichever the case, who even cared.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:05 am

...gross... — From the moment his eyes acknowledge the disgusting substance Ironfist served them, to the moment Ironfist enragedly smashed his glass against the floor, that's all Shunnosuke could say. At this point, he was just glad his wariness saved him from a food poisoning. Not that a diet Pepsi was too much better of an option, but he felt he could actually swallow the drink without convulsing the second after.

... — He didn't want to dirty his hands with the hotdog, but he also didn't feel like asking for Hyde to pamper him, cut the meal or feed him (even if secretly he would rather the redhead to take the wheels). Not in front of Ironfist, at least; if they were alone it would be a completely different matter. Whatever the choice, Shunnosuke knew he'd only embarrass himself anyway, so he went with the less troublesome option: eating it with his hands for once. As uncertain as he could be at time, Shunnosuke slowly dragged the meal to his lips..carefully examining it before setting a bite on its tender, soft flesh...and gosh, it felt so damn good! — W-why haven't I been introduce to this earlier...? — Alright, speaking with his mouth full goes against every single rule of manners and etiquette he learned in his life, but damn...Hyde knew how to please him even more than himself!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:04 pm

You know, you can do alot with alot of fruits and a pretty good blender. That way, you could double as a fruit stand of some sort, if you only serve natural drinks. It could be something you incorporate if you liked the idea. " Hyde was openly being thoughtful; and giving suggestions with a cheery demeanor, but he wasn't expecting the man to actually drink it. "Uhmm..i hope it didn't go down the wrong hole...you ok?" That must of been painful. But look, they managed to get their diet pepsi. Hyde immediately took a sip as he watched Shun bite into a hotdog for he first time. "Wow, you never ate one before, have you? Sometimes you can find the best tasting meals in a cart across the street. It's easy on the pockets too, its more of a commoner thing...but... maybe you can count this as a "gourmet hotdog" , right ironstone?"

Ok, so maybe Hyde wasnt good with names.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:38 pm

"FIST, m' boy, Ironfist!" Both instances of the word 'fist' were followed by a forceful punch through the air as Ironfist winked at the young man, the old man style. "But yes, I suppose you could call my hot dog gourmet. After all, I am a chef. Self-proclaimed, yes, but still a chef, hahaha!!! Also, putting fruits into ol' girl over here ain't the worst of ideas." He put a hand to his chin. Yes, he'd do that, most likely. While Pepsi was a nusproduct of hot dog manufacture and, therefore, easily produced by his stand, actual fruit juice he'd never really considered. This was the first time he even served drinks and frankly, he was expecting the 'hot dog juice' to be a massive success. Oh he couldn't have been more wrong.

"I'm glad ya kids like my hot dogs, though. It really warms my heart." Ironfist put one of his giant fists over his heart. "Mmm, I was not wrong to serve you two. 'Specially you, in that dress-thing." The man nodded towards Shunnosuke. "This is your first time eating a hot dog, yes? Well, then you've chosen the best place to start, mwa-haha! I hope you enjoy this culinary adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:15 pm

...it's a yukata...Yu-ka-ta! — He raised his eyes to Ironfist, almost looking offended that he called it a "dress". Nothing against dresses, Shunnosuke rocked it. Everything against the lack of respect towards his culture and his ceremonial attire. — But yes, it's my first time. I just feel...weird, I mean...This is rather new to me, but I could make use of a plate and some silverware... — Nevertheless he kept eating, even if his current habit at table was far from his usual etiquette demeanor, munching on the hot dog while some of its sauce stuck on the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 pm

"Well, i think that hot dogs are finger food... so you don't really need a knife and a fork for any of that Shun chan. I mean, unless you're eating them without the bun." That much was true to certain extent. "After Hyde finished his grilled dog, Hyde started sipping his soda. "Hey, iron first, where are you from anyway? I haven't seen you before.... i mean, i know alot of the fast food people. I used to do alot of odd jobs around, but you're definitely a new face. Are you a travelling food salesman or something?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 6:57 pm

"It's a matata? Yeeesh, you exotic people sure do name your stuffs weird, har-har-har!!!" Ironfist laughed at the boy. "Aye, I'd give you a fork, but you seem to be enjoying yourself like this. Wouldn't wanna ruin it, right. I bet your friend agrees!"

"Hmm?" Where was he from? Well, that was an odd question, but an easy one indeed. "You've got it right! I am a travelling hot-dog seller from a place far away! You've probably never heard of it, and never will, but this place we're in now ain't there. I've no clue where this place is, but it definitely doesn't look like anywhere I've been or seen or heard. And I'm a studied man, I'll have you know, mwa-haha!!! Where are you from? Only fair to trade information." In the meantime, Ironfist had pulled out a hot dog for himself out of Philemon knows (but probably doesn't wanna know) where. "I'm listenin', boy. Reckon' it's also far from here."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:37 am

Shunnosuke glared at Ironfist, clearly annoyed. That was for sure the most disrespectful comment he heard during the whole night! "Matata"? What the hell is that? Also..."exotic"? He wasn't exotic, he was half-japanese! Does he even know what "exotic" implies in reality? Because if he does, then the man shouldn't use that word as an adjective to different cultures. How...racist! Shunnosuke would think of a million things to say to this loud-mouth, idiotic commoner, but he was busy...eating. Everybody knows how you shan't speak with your mouth full. Hyde was also having a quality time conversing with this ill-mannered ogre, therefore interrupting the conversation to explode on the stand owner was not only impolite but could potentially ruin the mood of the date. Back to the hot dog, the Kurosawa had to admit, the meal was delicious, and while he was an avid yet polite customer with manners at table, he couldn't help having a bit of the sauce attached to his upper lip, forming a hilarious mustache for anyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Hmm.. fair enough....." Hyde would say as he finished the last of his hotdog and sipped on some of the diet soda.  Though, seeing Shun with the sauce made Hyde reach over with a napkin to wipe it off. "  That was delicious, Thank you Iron fist. Even though we lost, you still decided to feed us, so i appreciate it, honestly.." Hyde would say as he gave a martial arts like fist to hand bow as a showing of respect. "W-wait... you're like a shaolin monk with hair right? I hope this was the right way to say thank you.  I mean, you have to know kung fu if your name is iron fist, right?" Then he briefly looked to shun. "How are you feeling? Full?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Ironfist grinned as he noticed the manliness already starting to manifest upon the young 'matata' lad in the form of the mighty sauce 'stache. "The pleasure is all mine." He added with a grin as he chomped the hot dog down himself. However, he had to give a confused look in response to the other's question.

"Hmm? Shaolin? Kung fu? What does it have to do with my name? Should I not have hair?"
He ran a hand quickly through the bushy blonde held up by his band in confuzzlement at the bedazzlement. Good. It was still there. All of it. "Mmm, boy, I do not understand, but I will take it as a compliment regardless, mwa-haha! My name's Ironfist for my family've been mastering the art of the fist in the kitchen for generations!" He demonstrated by punching the stand again at which another hot dog popped up and he promptly stuffed it in his mouth. "Ha-ha! A noble, dangerous, but just as grateful a path to thread. I am proud to bear the name of Ironfist!"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 am

(OMG, sorry, I forgot this thread! Really sorry, guys. ): )

...Huh? — He glanced in mild confusion to the sudden proximity of Hyde, and then in a reasonable disconcertment once he understood his friend was pampering him with caring for his appearance. — I'm...satisfied, yes. And you don't have to do this...not in front of others... — He rattled, meekly. At this point, his face was starting to feel a bit hot again. Gladly, now they're done with the lunch, it was time for them to leave and enjoy their pace somewhere else. Pretty convenient, considering the state he founds himself in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)   Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun time for 2 (or 3? 4? 5?)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next