Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Brittany ended up laughing openly at Gionatan's act. Though she couldn't deny he caught her attention, of course her stare was nowhere close to a lustful intention, and her remark was more of a jesting nature. As for his name...Brittany frowned, as if it did ring some bell. It was familiar, though she couldn't recall exactly why or how. "Gio Gio. Neat, your name is an alliteration!", she chuckled, grasping his hand softly and finalizing the handshake, even though she disliked such formalities. Who'd have thought English classes would come in handy for a small talk? "Mine is Brittany. Brittany Wilson. But you can call me Brit, like most people do."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am

Just a moment ago she was laughing and now a frown? Unexpected from someone who's constantly giggling for no apparent reason, whatever caused it probably wasn't relevant for their conversation"GioGio happens to be my nickname, feel free to use it if you wish. Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you Britanny." The young man shook his arm, making his sleeve slide down his arm and reveal a watch, he took a quick glance at it before resting his arm, he still had time to spare "I think we should resume our search for the book."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:36 pm

"Alright then. Gio Gio it is!", she nodded with a smile and kept her pace going further in between some lower shelves and bookcases, hands behind her back while her eyes scrolled over every cover trying to find something, anything that could entice her mind as much as she'd say "That's the one!". Turns out that, being not an active reading person, she found it quite...difficult to know what to shop. Funnily enough, some time before, she had gone shopping (for clothes, not books!) with a girl who had little experience with the actual "ordeal". In a way, she was pretty similar to Batilde, if only at a different...sphere, so to speak. "Ooooh, what do you think about this?" She held the book in both hands, raising it high enough for Gio to see what's the cover about. There's a black background, a hand standing out holding a very bright and appetizing apple. Above the hand, the title in capital, golden letters: Twilight.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Upon seeing the book's cover Gionatan let out a chuckle in amusement"Ah, the infamous Twilight." Just mentioning the book's name could cause a ruckus in certain social groups, GioGio was rather surprised she never heard about it before, she might not read a lot but they even made movies about it, and they were quite popular among young girls. "That depends, do you like vampires, bland characters, abusive relationships and creepy implications?If so, the saga is perfect for you." That was a long way to say no, but he wanted to poke fun at the book for once. "If you want to read about vampires, i could recommend better books." Some people went as far as saying it destroyed vampires... which isn't really true, vampires weren't really popular anymore when the book came out.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm

She couldn't deny she was expecting such reaction, and holding a mischievous smile was a proof of this. Some of her acquaintances at school shared a similar opinion, even though most of Brittany's companies were actually okay with the movie and its sequels. "Oh please! Edward is nothing like that! He just...you know...has trouble handling his own feelings and emotions for Bella. I've never read the books but I've watched the film recently, so I can tell. With time and patience, he could overcome those issues and accept he was in love for the first time in his life. Good things come for boys who wait, alright? Don't you think it's cool? Like, they found each other and they had everything on their way to keep them apart...but in the end, they managed to stay together against all odds! Of course, Edward is a bit overprotective and sometimes aggressive but he never laid a hand on her to hurt her! If you ask me, he needs some time in a therapist session to learn to canalize his rage into something more productive. On the other hand, Jacob is a much better match. Edward is, like, so full of angst, like that kind of character who wants love and attention from you, but only if you're persistent enough to insist until he gives up on shunning you away, you know? The lone wolf stereotype who's soft inside. Bonus points if he is into drugs. Also, he's too scrawny and you know, that pale tone of his skin is totally not healthy. Good thing the author has made vampires here shine bright like a diamond in the sunlight or he could get serious sunburn wounds...or die into a pile of dust if, you know, the author was faithful to vampire lore. In a way, it was good she wasn't, or Bella would be a widow right since chapter one..." At this point, she was pressing the book against her chest, while her eyes stared distractedly into a distant spot in space before the girl could come to senses and return her sight to Gionatan, with a smile curling her lips upwards. Twilight really provides some food for thought, contrary to common sense, doesn't it? "I got a bit too carried away here. You mentioned a vampire book, are you into that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:37 pm

GioGio actually appeared to be surprised, what really impressed him though was how much the girl could talk without taking a break. In silence he listened to Brittany's rant, he payed, it was quite obvious the girl had asked his opinion about the book on purpose, she wanted him to bash the book just so she could use that speech as a 'take that!', or that's what it looked liked for the young man.

"The lone wolf archetype is so used now days it lost it's charm. I'd want to see it subverted, either a teenager wanting to be cool by mimicking the tropes behavior or a lone wolf that ends up straining his relationship with everyone around him... More often than not they are unpleasant to be around yet the other characters put up with them." He paused for a few moments, contemplating on the subject before moving on. "Bella is 16 and Edward is over 100, that's a bit creepy if you ask me... Not nearly as bad as Renesmee and Jacob's relationship, that one is just plain wrong... You're free to enjoy the book though." This time he was the one with a sly smile on his face, as much as the books try to explain it, it still sounds really creepy.

Not many moments had passed and his serene expression already had returned to his face"Ah, yes. I like when they are portrayed as undying predators clinging to their former humanity, concealing their true nature from mortals and playing politics with other vampires."

Last edited by GioGio on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Now, Gio has nailed it. So much Brittany even dropped her jaw as if she had just heard the most amazing revelation ever. "Oh my Gosh, I know, right?? Isn't that, like, the creepiest thing ever? I mean, I'm sure Jacob must be one hell of a hot daddy by the time Renesmee grows, but really... What were they thinking when they planned for him to fall in love for the baby daughter of the woman he once was in love with when he was a teenager himself? Do you know what it looks like to me? Compensation! It's like Stephenie Meyer had thought "Jacob is such an underrated pitiful character who had no chance whatsoever with Bella, so, to avert his loneliness, let's make him fall for someone!" then her editor would say "wait, what if this someone is related to Bella?" and then she'd ask "but how am I gonna make him fall for someone related to Bella? Who would it be?", to which the editor would answer "Easy, make her Bella's daughter so he can also have one Bella copy for himself!" Between you and me, this is so disturbing, I mean, her daughter is a baby! Isn't that a, you know, crime? This lifetime obsession with one person is soooo serial killer material!" She laughed, gently placing one hand over Gio's arm. The gesture might look unusual at first, but it's just Brittany expressing her touchy self around someone she felt comfortable talking with. As for the book, it was back to the bookcase while thinking how absurd the whole plot of Twilight is. "Oh, wow, that's like...very...uhm, deep? Sounds like something a novel critic would say. You don't happen to be one, do you? That would totally explain a lot! Like, totally!" At this point, she wasn't taking herself seriously, as the conversation was flowing with easiness and quite a good dose of humor. For once, she never thought buying books could be this much fun.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:49 pm

"It is creepy indeed. Edward and Bella's relationship bothers me a bit too, i can't help but feel he acts like an abusive boyfriend... We talked enough about the book for a day, don't you think?" He doesn't loath the book like many others, but doesn't think there's much to say about it without getting redundant, it's a bad but popular book, period.

"You flatter me, Britanny." Clearly, she was having a great time with the conversation, it was certainly a pleasant talk, but GioGio had the feeling he wasn't having nearly as much fun as Brittany. "I simply summed up how most people describe this particular series, i wish i was that poetic." He said while playing with his braid.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:54 pm

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, did I bother you? I, like, talked to much about, right? It's just I never got someone to talk about books before... You know, my friends aren't into that either, they'd rather watch the movie versions and the farthest they go about is, like, how said actor is hot and all..." Once the girl put the book back to the self and taught about what she just said...Brittany was friends with those people, but she couldn't truly say they were friends for all times. At times like these, it felt more like associating together during school times than a true friendship, nothing more. "Alright, no Twilight for me. You said you'd show me other books? What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:30 pm

"Not at all, there's just nothing i could add to the conversation that hasn't been said before... I apologize if i gave the impression that you annoyed me, i guess i worded it poorly." GioGio couldn't help but chuckle at what Brittany had just said, it illustrates why the saga is so popular, it's not like male teenagers are any better, they will watch anything with good looking women and action regardless of quality. "Hm? If you meant the kind of vampire i like well... It's set in a world much like our own, but darker and the Vampires pull the strings from the shadows, the Vampires have their own laws, factions and terminology... It's all about how the characters deal with the moral dilemmas this new existence presents to them, to survive in the vampiric society they must commit horrific acts." He paused for a brief second, pondering if that was enough. "Although i don't think we'll be able to find it, it used to be very popular but now it became niche..."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Brittany couldn't help but widen her eyes and lift her eyebrows, with the most amazed and surprised expression ever. "Wooow....you really REALLY sound like a novel critic. Be honest with me, you're one in disguise, aren't you?", she laughed jokingly. Whether he was one truly or not, the fact is the blond guy managed to get her interested in whatever series he's talking about, niche or not. "Oooh, wait! What do you think of this one? Sorry I'm, like, going for the mainstream stuff, but I really want your opinion!", and with a mischievous large grin, Brittany raised another book up to Gionatan's eyes, this time with a sober title standing out from a couple picture displayed: "50 Shades of Grey".
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:14 pm

"I'm just a simple student, nothing more than that." While the girls reactions were very exaggerated and Gionatan himself didn't thought he was saying anything special, her fascination with what he was saying was a nice massage to his ego "Isn't this the one with BDMS in it? I'll be honest, i never read that one, didn't catch my interest and i heard it suffers from the same problems as Twilight." GioGio just shrugged, it's better to have your own opinions on subjects but this time he really didn't had one. "Are you into that stuff, Brittany?" He said it faking a surprised tone and expression.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 11:05 pm

"BDSM". Just the mention of this expression made Brittany giggle naughtily. She herself would never know what it means if it weren't for the movies and its sequel. On the other hand, nowadays such...practices were so common (at least that's what Google said in one of her secret researches!) it wouldn't really be a surprise to find someone knowledgeable about more...preposterous way of achieving pleasure, so to speak. "What, of course not! Who you take me for, you silly?", she hugged the book, pressing it against her chest. The mere insinuation, even if a humorous one, of Brittany partaking in such kinks was enough to make her laugh. "I don't suit the dominatrix role. Which is odd if you think about it because, like, I love leather. And high heels. And leather boots with high heels. But yeah...no 50 Shades of Grey for us", and so she placed it back to the shelf. "You know what? Why don't YOU pick one for me? Enough of me making suggestion for you to shut them down, you stern novel critic! Just choose a book, any book, you think I may like or, you know, I should read, and I'll buy it!"
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:54 pm

"I'm not judging anyone here, you never know what people are into that kink. And i'm sure there's much more to being a dominatrix than wearing leather and high heels, like personality and well... enjoying dominating their partners." He couldn't help but chuckle at the current topic, hard to think it would change from vampires and books to kinks. "If you insist..." She asked for him to pick a book... he looked around for a while analyzing the options and judging what the girl could like based on what little he knew about her. It didn't took too long before he settled down for the previously mentioned Fables, not a book but still a good read "I hope you enjoy it as much as i did."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Brittany just raised one eyebrow, holding her best efforts to contain any urge to laugh. Not what she expected from her first encounter with this guy, to talk about...that. At least it wasn't an erotic conversation, just silly exchange of jokes that extracted some humorous reaction from her...not that it's hard to make her release a chuckle here and there. As for the book...it looked quite childish. Not the kind of thing a man like Gionatan (that is, judging from their initial contact) would like, but hey, you can never judge a book by its cover. Or a person. And there she was doing both. Nevertheless, the girl took the book and smiled. At least the cover drawings were cute. "Alright. Fables it is. So... I know this may seem, like, totally random and all. Like, totally! But can I ask for your number? Com'on, you recommended me this book, I have to talk to you about it once I finish!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)   Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Reunion (Brittie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next