Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

★ -- the aftermath [naito]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:57 pm

★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp

battle music:

Cole broke his stance when he noticed the underclassmen crush the tarot card he himself could also summon. The Boxer watched pure in amazement as the armored entity preformed some hand-signs which was followed by another wave of rejuvenation. If Cole thought he felt as if he was in tip-top condition before, the only way to explain how he felt now would be: god-like. The energy induced Fighter couldn't help but leap around and shadow-box with the figments of his overly active imagination. Cole's ears twitched as the silver-haired swordsmen spoke during the display of energy. The Fighter almost instantly ceased all actions and considered the underclassmen's words. Where these 'shadows' really that strong? It's not everyday Cole stumbles across opponents he can't subdue with his sheer strength alone. But, also, it's not everyday one stumbles into an unknown world, so it made sense; even if he didn't want to believe it. The artist of 'sweet science' glared at the swordsmen as he demeaned him to work alongside these 'persona'. But that's easier said then done; the last time he was fooling around with it's power, he almost burn't down an entire building. Who's to say that wouldn't happen now? Needless to say he was secretly doubting himself. Not because he couldn't do it, but because he has never depended on anyone or anything else. He did everything himself and he wanted to keep it that way. But the embracing warmth coming from the 'persona' residing within him guaranteed everything will be fine...

The Brawler was so intrigued by this warmth, he missed the underclassmen's snide remark. But he did happen to catch the final part; probably because it's the same words he has been hearing his entire life more or less. He busted out into laughter before replying to the silver-haired swordsmen.

"Fighting is in my blood, yo. It's what I was born to do. It doesn't matter who I'm up against or the odds. I'm just gonna fuckin' fight, get it? You can call it ignorance, you can call it confidence, you can call it whatever you want. I'll adapt and come out on top. These, Shadows? Yeah, the Shadows. They ain't no different, Squirt. I'll have them crawlin' back in the darkness if they try to stand against me!"

His resolve as a Fighter came into effect once again; the azure tarot card appearing before him. Cole reached for the card and crushed it with a mere thought. Upon doing this vibrate flames of the hottest kind circled around him and out came the pure white canine from the depths of the fire. The wolf landed directly in front of the Fighter; little traces of fire still upon its waving fur. Locked within the beasts jaw resided a massive bastard sword which looked like that of fire.

"You want me to fight as one with Do---.... I mean Gatsuga over here? I can do that, no problem!"

Suddenly, the canine entity shot forward; fire being produced with ever step. The persona leaped into the sky and descending upon the swordsmen with a helm splitting strike.2 Cole followed directly behind the large beast; eyes anticipate any type of retaliation from the swordsmen.

- - -

Stat(s):

Strength(s):

skill(s) used:

potential damage(s):
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm

★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 WyuXLFp

The War Tactician clashed with the armor clad Persona. Gatsuga eyed the emperor before pushing the blade locked within her snarling jaws forward; attempting to cause the black swordsmen to stumble if only a little. As the Canine pushed forward, she'd take a small step-back, regain footing, and execute an diagonal retaliation slash all within the same frame of movement.3 This strike aimed for the armored chest of the Persona. Cole on the other hand simply danced with graceful footwork in front of the swordsmen in front of him. His stance seemed a lot more relaxed and responsive. His hands were no longer held up at the chest, but down towards the gut balled in massive fists. The chocolate optics within his possession analyzed the body of the swordsmen. Any sort of action to come from this underclassmen, the artist of the 'sweet science' had full intentions on countering accordingly.

- - -

Stat(s):

Strength(s):

skill(s) used:

potential damage(s):
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 am

The bladed hound adjusted it's head in retaliation to the armor clad swordsmen sudden knee-strike. Gatsuga parried the initial blow with the massive blade clinched within her jaws. She'd parry the strike off to the side and shift her body behind the other persona. The War Tactician watched with golden hues as the other latched itself upon one of the many distorted buildings surrounding the two fighting youths. In a vibrate flash, the armor clad persona vanished; leaving behind nothing but glistening pearls. The Canine dismissed the blade within it's jaw with a display of vaporizing fire. Upon doing this, Gatsuga casual trotted over to the 3rd year; little pink petals blooming at the climax of each of her quadruped esque steps.

The Brawler kept the distance between himself and the swordsmen at about six feet. He eyed the armored being directly behind the youth and spat to the side arrogantly. Suddenly, the underclassmen asked one question. Cole felt a little confused. Was this the right time to be asking such things? It was a simple spar after all, but still. The 3rd year laughed and eyed the underclassmen before him.

"Because I was sick of being weak, simple as that. I grew up admiring the men who fought for fame, fortune, and respect. But that was when I was kid and remained ignorant to the truth. Truth is, I presue the way of the Pugilist to escape this cruel reality."

He smiled and displayed a little more skill with swift jabs and fancy footwork.

"In the ring, the people I knock-out. They don't judge me, they don't see me as some abomination or some confused hoodlum. They only see me as the dude who knocked them flat on their asses! But I grew out of that faze, too. Those wore the reasons once upon a time. Now I fight because I made a promise to someone important to me. And I like to keep my promises, ya' know?"

Gatsuga reached Cole in the middle of his explanation. Upon finishing the explanation, he'd run his hand through the fur of the canine before him. Even though he knew nothing about this beast, he couldn't help but feel like he has been reunited with a long lost friend. This feeling was odd, yet very refreshing...

- - -

Stat(s):

Strength(s):

skill(s) used:

potential damage(s):
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 am

"That sounds all good and dandy. But how much do you actually know about this place? Because it seems to me you're tryin' bite off more than you can chew, dude. But, what do I know. You've probably had this power a lot longer than I have, amirite?"

The self-proclaimed Pugilist shrugged his broad shoulders and eyed the underclassmen. Did this boy have plans with this place? It certainly seemed that way. Why else would be spout such words? Still, this 'world' made absolutely no sense to Cole so who was he to even question such motivates? Did he even want to be involved in the grand scheme? Was he cut out to fight these unknown forces? The questions were virtually endless and caused the 3rd year to shake his head in attempt to dismiss the onslaught of questions. Suddenly, it seemed like the underclassmen obtained some type of text message due to the fact he pulled out his cell-phone. Cole rose an confused eyebrow and listened to Naito's words.

"Fo, real? Another one... Already? Damn. These shadows waste no time, huh?"

He swallowed nervously and felt the excitement pumping through his veins. Human opponents hardly ever gave him the satisfaction of victory anymore, so maybe these 'shadows' can ignite that flame again? He swallowed once again as he realized what he was thinking. Was he seriously considering turning this into some sort of sport; some sort of sick hobby? Of course not! But the point of the matter is someone needed help in conquering these shadows. If this underclassmen wasn't there for him, he'd more than likely be dead and nothing but a memory by now. The person in question trapped probably has family, friends, and life-goals. No way could Cole live with himself if he refused to use the only known power to defeat these evil entities. He was given this power for a reason, and this reason was to help those defeat the unknown...

"I'll do it. I've been there, yo. I wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone."

With his resolve as a man taking effect, the pure white hound vanished in a vibrate display of crimson flame. The black hand-wraps interlaced around both of Cole's arms vanished in the same bright display. With an arrogant smirk etched across his smooth ebony face, the Fighter looked at the underclassmen and spoke.

"Lead the way, Squrit. This outta' be interesting."
- - -

Stat(s):

Strength(s):

skill(s) used:

potential damage(s):
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 am

"Tch, I don't plan on kicking the bucket just yet, Squirt. You ain't got nothing to worry about."

Cole replied with a playful grin. He followed behind Naito ready to face this unknown force known as the 'shadows'.

--- exit ★

- - -

Stat(s):

Strength(s):

skill(s) used:

potential damage(s):
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Cole has established a rank 2 social link with Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Naito has established a rank 2 social link with Cole of the Strength Arcana...

Users can now protect one another once in battle and take 50% damage...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ -- the aftermath [naito]   ★ -- the aftermath [naito] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

★ -- the aftermath [naito]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2