Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] Empty
PostSubject: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] Vp7qfc

How long has it been? Five years? For Touko, it never was much. She watched the times ebb and flow ever since the events in the R&D facility. After all, that's all she did. It has been interesting watching the city become stabilized in such few years. Yet, there were still the unpredictable elements that crawled in the shadows. The red-head sipped from her white coffee mug as she sat in her chair, surrounded by the paperwork stacked on her desk. She idly flipped through each page and watched how they merrily passed by.

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] PelxHGM

"Another morning. Another day."

Last edited by Godai on Sun May 15, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:19 pm

For reasons unknown, Gabe found himself at the door of a peculiar office. He wasn't too sure on whenever he should knock first or just walk in. "........" How about a combination of both then?" Gabe would say in his head as he knocked on the door. "Please excuse the intrusion..." Afterwards, gabe walked in and noticed the woman. "Excuse me miss, i'm writing a book and i wanted to interview you for some questions if you don't mind. " Gabe would give a slight bow, but kind of stayed longer than he needed to. "I..feel like i seen you before...."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 6:25 pm

How odd. A customer? Perhaps fate decided to throw her a bone for once. She watched the new arrival walk into her humble abode. As he walked in, Touko got up to start up the coffee machine and set it to start brewing the bitter concoction. "Really now? Well, I suppose I have some time for it. Call me Touko. What do you call yourself?"

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] CnMQh0z

She sat back down into her seat and wheeled about to face him in order to gesture him to take a seat on the wooden chair before her. He was a new random guest. It would do well on her part to make him feel as comfortable as possible.

"Have we now? Hm. Maybe. I don't exactly recall much in all honesty," she shrugged at him while sipping out of her own mug.

The sound of water boiling could be heard behind her, it was the sound of the machine doing its work. "You prefer it black?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:02 pm

"Gabriel, but everyone calls me Gabe. In the end, you can call me that as well." Gabe would say as he sat down. "Well, i was referencing to that night, 5 years ago, your hair gave it away. Though, it could be just me. Maybe i'm imagining things, please dont mind me at all. " Gabe would then take out a book with a pen. Though, he was a bit surprised that he was being offered coffee. Thank you, i really appreciate it. "

It didn't matter to him if it was black or not, Gabe was happy that he was being offered anything at all. "Well, i heard rumors of you having noises in your basements. People around the area say that your place is haunted, do you have a comment on that?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:23 pm

"Gabe. Sounds easy to remember," Touko remarked nonchalantly, "I'm good with that. Though I suppose I'll remember one way or the other."

It would take a while for the machine to finish, but more than enough time for them to talk. The red-head raised a confused eyebrow at the supposed rumors that Gabriel had heard. She tilted her head in thought. Haunted? Noises? Perhaps it was the recent work she was doing with this little project that kept being implemented upon.

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] WR34UMo

In a sense, one could probably say it was her magnum opus. But in another sense, it was just something to keep herself a bit busy. Touko thought on how to answer this, but in the end she shrugged.

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] D6EuET3
"It's a small project I'm working, a few "recordings" and all. I'm afraid I can't reveal it to anyone yet. I'd like to complete it first."

Maybe she should start investing some time to make the room more soundproof. Having this kind of notoriety wasn't exactly the best to have lying around.

"You said you were writing a book. Of what, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Recordings? Are you trying to record the sounds of the ghosts that appear to be, well, hypothetically living in your basement? Is it any similar to the paranormal activity movie that was made a long time ago, but real?” Who knows, it could be a spooky demon. They could see demons before, but now, its unlikely to see any demons. Though, he just wanted some ideas for his story.”

Well, I’m making a story about someone who saved my life….five years ago…or…something… a little snowman whose only a Hero for fun. He beats his enemies with one punch. Already copyrighted it…. I just wanted to add a little bit more…i was writing it all this time.”
Gabe then realized what he just said. “I’m not crazy…it..really happened..”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:04 am

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] CQdYaLz

"I suppose you can call them ghosts in a sense. People of differing worlds. Existences that are born the same and at the same time they grow differently. Different, yet the same in similar ways," she shrugged again with the same nonchalance while explaining with a cryptic air, "Sorry to disappoint you, but I have no interest in being a film director. So you can cross that out."

What the former Velvet Attendant was doing, was in fact, more complex than recording scenes for a video or a movie. But what exactly she planned on doing was something that stayed with her. And clearly she wasn't going to say anything else on the matter. She soon found herself raising an eyebrow at the target subject of Gabe's book. She knew that it sounded like a Jack Frost. But was there such a thing like that? Touko couldn't remember off the top of her head. Maybe she could search through some compendiums later.

"I believe you. And trust me. There is a lot of crazy things going around underneath our noses that can convince you to believe in anything," she warned with a small teasing smile, "Sounds like an interesting topic. I wish I can help you on that, but I got nothing on it. Though let me know if you have any leads. Maybe I can see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:43 am

"People of differing worlds....." Gabe wasn't sure why, but that statement didn't sit well with him. Maybe it was because that in some way, shape, or form, it was actually believable? What was she hiding in that basement? Well, it could be that people were just nosey and they were stories. It could be that she was humoring him. "Very cryptic.... it's almost as if you know something that i don't. " Gabe would say as he jotted down a few notes. Even the quote that she said was interesting enough to take down.

Though, about Gabe's book he would shake his head. No, don't worry, this is actually helping. It's been five years since i saw that demon, but it would be nice to catch an authentic picture of it or even get it to autograph one of the books. Maybe it seems crazy and dangerous, both in fact. But, using someone's likeness and image without permission can get you sued, i don't put it past individuals to use more civilized means, even if they don't look like us. Not to judge them, i mean..." Gabe's voice would trail off. "Do you like it here? In Endymion City? Do you ever get the strange feeling that...something's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:03 am

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] MEvDpCW

"Everyone knows something what the other doesn't. It's all relative. What's more important is the subject matter what both parties are focused on. It always serves as a point of contention and cooperation between them."

She found herself chuckling about the idea of demons actually using human institutions. The redhead shook her head while smiling. There was something adorable about that. Though, reality was anything, but adorable at times. Demons generally would have no patience for mundane human institutions and why would they now?

She found it rather interesting that the boy would ask her this kind of question.

"It's certainly an interesting place. Five years are a rather short time to establish a solid base of authority given the chaos of the times," Touko admitted while taking out a cigarette and then started to light it, "I wouldn't be surprised if there are some underground dealings here and there. You would have to be ignorant to simply ignore that this is all too convenient, y'see? Though I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the show. Things might get more interesting soon. It's a gut feeling."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:16 am

"The academy...yes..." Gabe felt uneasy about the, It was in the same space that he wanted to continue the search for his parents. However, it seems as if he was denied even the luxury to go look. Now all of a sudden, it seems as if Gabriel had to fear what he couldn't see anymore? "Couldn't see...." Gabe would say passively. "Back then, i could see them, the demons, but i can't now. It's as if this entire time i was ignorant towards the fact, but now im a little more aware of it. It didn't matter? Perhaps that's the answer i kept giving myself. What of you? " Though, Touko's smoking made Gabe dabble in his little addiction of his own. Gabe was passively shuffling his deck of cards while he awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:38 am

Touko held her chin with a delicate finger in thought. Like many of the people at the Eternal Divide, everyone saw the demons. Strangely enough, no one can anymore. Funny, wasn't it? There was something in the shadows working at something.

"Fluctuates from time to time and it rarely happens. It's a real pain, y'know? But even then, those fluctuations don't last for that long either," she sighs while starting to take out a cigarette and a lighter, "You alright if I smoke here?"

Gabe might as well let her, given how this place was already reeking with smoke in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:13 pm

"Thats fine, it is your place of establishment. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable in a place you work at. " Gabe would say simply, sipping the coffee he was given. " Though., i should get going soon, there is a job involving the new detective agency i ended up taking. Seems like i'll be chasing phantoms tonight...ever heard of the phantom thief? "
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:09 pm

With his consent, she finally lit it and started to puff on it in contentment. Yet, the boy had said that he needed to leave. But he did say something quite interesting, "Sadly no. But if that's who you're looking for, then I bid you good luck. Do tell me how that goes, if you would kindly."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Gabe finished the coffee and  got up, bowing immediately. "Thank you for your hospitality. I will return once more when i find a more....compelling story to hold your interest. "Gabe would say with a smile. "Well then, if you'll excuse me. "Gabe didnt get much of anything, but he met a person he felt like he recognized. Maybe he will see her soon once more.

- exit
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:46 pm

The Fisher of Souls reels in his catch to find a fish next to one that glows with an odd light. So the human and supernatural plains want get along now? How curious. Watching to see where this goes, he places the fish back in the water to see just how far that odd bond will grow.

Touko of the Hanged Man and Gabe of the Magician have formed a link with one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]   Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mundane Day [Gabe/PM for Openings]
Page 1 of 1