Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Happy Go Lucky (Star)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Happy Go Lucky (Star) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Happy Go Lucky (Star) Tumblr_nixs5tth6F1u9you7o1_500

"C'mon! Hurry up! Look at this! Look at that! It's spectacular!"

The voice of an excited girl could be heard from the extravagant park. It was adorned with beautifully decorated trees and sculptures of strange and wonderful design. A new world was always exciting and fun to explore at first! Plus, this world allowed the two to explore before an event started! What joys! Who could have imagined such an amazing thing could happen? These thoughts, and similar ones, rushed through the one called 'War's' mind as she sped around, her twin sister trailing from a safe distance behind.

"Sister... You're running quite fast..." said the meek one known as 'Peace.' She kept a steady pace, of course, but the speed at which her sister was going was draining to say the least. Though, she couldn't really muster much of a complaint outside her meek comment. It was a little unsettling how much energy 'War' had... But, in the end, it only showed how much energy she held in secret. It was refreshing yet deeply confusing at the same time.

"Oh, hush now, Gemini! We have to explore before something explodes! Or everyone starts growing weird masses! Or people start creating monsters! Or, even worst, a holocaust happens!" 'War' said in an overly exaggerated tone, turning to her white haired sister with a happy smile. She didn't mind the comment, but her excitement was obviously present. Though, she'd go to circle her sister and hug her from behind, whispering into her ear. "Plus... I know you can feel that! Fate brought us here for something... Or, someone~!" 'War' giggled after words before letting go of her sister and spinning a bit away, reaching her hands up towards the sky.

"Oh... You're so pushy... But, I know that. I'm just asking if you'd slow down a bit... My feet hurt..." 'Peace' said with a light pout, crossing her arms and giving 'War' a semi-sad look. 'War' would look at her and give her the exact same face, causing both to erupt into a giggle fit. They seemed to be having a perfectly good time. Maybe that person they felt would come would be joining them soon? Only time would tell.

Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:35 pm

It was quite strange. All the sounds, the people, everything in the lowest colony looked so different from the young albino-haired boy while walking through the streets of Eirini with not a single thought on his mind. It was always like that, since his father took him at one of the celebration when he was just a kid: the stalls, the music, the rides, everything reminded him of better times, everything, in a sense, made him feel at home. And has he took some steps towards one of the stall which showcased many different kinds of food, he also put on his light white hood, as part of his cloak, he would never let some curious guard waste one of his few days of freedom from the constant caregiving of his little brothers.
Oh! I’m shure Hishiro would love that!

The boy said scornfully, even surprising the owner of the stall, which asked him “Would you like to buy it?”, at which Haruo just responded with a nod, quickly reaching for his pocket and handing the man some coins in exchange of an envelope with all the goodies he previously set his cyan blue eyes on.
<< Mmm…I wonder if I brought too much of it…

Pondered the young one, not giving too much attention to his surroundings for a few seconds…And strangely, those seconds would be the ones who took him straight…To an encounter he would probably never forget…
*THUMP!*

What the-?! I’m sorry…

His carelessness led him straight to clash against fate itself, only in the form of a young and cheerful girl, someone so lively and carefree that could be distracted as much as him. The silver-haired boy would immediately stop, scratching his head and curiously look at his left side, where ‘War’ should be the victim of his. Trying to check if she was ok, he would look at her fairly worried, uttering…
Happy Go Lucky (Star) Haruo3
It’s my fault, I got distracted by the stands, eheh, celebrations are a real pain for me in such matter…

Being a little nervous, he felt guilty "in such matter", still not noticing ‘Peace’ after her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:59 pm

"Now now! Let's go and find more amazing... Things!" 'War' said with a gleeful smile and light hop as she skipped away, 'Peace' sighing with a smile before fallowing her. The two eventually struck up a conversation on the sculptures displayed around the park, wondering what their purpose was. By the looks of the place, it seemed to be simply due to the events that seemed to take a prominent role in this colony. It was quite exciting and interesting! It was a safe bet to say this was the first type of 'eventful plaza city' that Gemini has ever seen. It was exciting, too!

"Now! What say you we find food! Oh! Maybe they have something new and exotic! This is a different world after all! I mean, what's the chances the-" "Oh! Gemini! Watch out!" 'Peace' interrupted her sister's talking as she practically bumped into another person, sending the girl sprawling onto her the ground with an 'oomph.' 'War' would rub her side gently before sitting up, looking up at the person before blinking twice. Eh? So this was the person? He seemed mysterious! Oh! Those were always the fun kind of people!

"Eh? Oh! Don't worry, sir! I don't mind one bit. Though, how couldn't you be distracted by this place! It's so amazing!" the brown haired girl said with gusto and joy, jumping up and spinning happily. She'd look at the man with a tilted head, though, a wry smile across her face. "Though, I can't imagine these celebration are a pain! They seem so entertaining and fun!" she said with a curious smile, though, eventually 'Peace' would run up to behind 'War,' causing the latter to gasp and look at her sister with a light glare.

"Come now, Gemini tha-" "-t's no way to handle this situation..." Gemini said seamlessly one after another. With a roll of 'War's' eye, she'd turn back to the albino youth, a light smile across her face. "Ignore her, she likes-" "-to cut me off..." Gemini said with 'War' smirking and 'Peace' pouting from behind her sister. It seemed 'War' was going to get her way... Again... Though, it didn't matter. As long as this new fated meeting went well, what really mattered right now?
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:58 am

Fate really surprise the ones he places his insigna upon, doesn’t it? And Haruo would be the perfect example of that. Just as his blue eyes had a glance of the young brown-haired sent on the ground by the clash, the young albino would kneel and lend her a hand so she could get back up without problem, if she wanted, that is.

Oh, I absolutely agree with you on that. Celebrations are very rare throughout Eirini, but that’s a special occasion. The maiden of Eiris was so kind to organize all this. It’s pretty strange! This place would be so quiet and peaceful if it wasn’t for that.

He replied spontaneously, as he kind of always does in the company of someone sociable enough to listen to him. And yet, he said it to be a pain, not specifically referring to what. That thought made him smile, before actually giving the young one an answer.

Oh sorry, you got me wrong. Eheheh. It’s a pain because I have to carry around my little brothers, and, well, they are somehow able to make more chaos then there is. But in the end…

He glanced at the streets, the people, and everything else, putting a wry smile on his face, and sighing with satisfaction…

…I truly love this colony.

And only a few seconds later he would actually realize that once again he got lost in his thoughts. Hereupon he rapidly shaked his head, with a note of embarrassment marked on his cheeks in the form of a pale reddish complexion. Then raising his right index to scratch his cheek, getting slightly nervous, he would reply…

O-oh! Uhm…Sorry…Got distracted, another habit of mine besides bumping into random people. Eheheh. Mh?

He would the finally notice ‘Peace’, reaching for her sister’s back, whispering something. He would simply look at them in disbelief at the fact that they both looked pretty similar to each other. Were they twins? That’s what he guessed. He could not hold back a gentle laugh at ‘War’ ‘s comment regarding her sister…

Ahahah, why would I ignore her? She’s so cute.

[justify]He answered truthfully, without thinking too much about it, too dense to actually realize that he was standing in front of two young girls. He then extended his right arm towards them, reaching with his hand.

Whatever the case, I’m really sorry. My name is Haruo, nice to meet you both.  Do you mind if a treat you some food as my apology?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Gemini 'War' listened to the man intensely. The way he talked was interesting! Especially with all the new information he was spewing out! Gemini had previously assumed this colony simply always had a festive air about it. It was a sad thought thinking it wouldn't be so happy later on, though, it was fun just exploring for the time being! So cool! So amazing! Though, it was safe to say neither 'War' nor 'Peace' noticed the man's distracted nature... To be fare, they were just as easily distracted.

"Eh? It's no problem! All is forgiven, ya know?" 'War' said before 'Peace' hid behind her. Being so close meant they spoke as one, finishing sentences seamlessly and fluidly. Though, it was a relief to see the man didn't seem to care about their way of speaking. Maybe people in this world were generally more open minded than those in other worlds? Only time would tell, though.

Happy Go Lucky (Star) Tumblr_nqlfbxyGUu1rw3w54o2_500

'Peace' would blush at the compliment though, hiding even more so behind her sister as best she could. They were the same size, though, 'Peace' still stayed pretty will hidden from behind 'War.' A talent you could say she developed over the decades they had been together. 'War' would giggle though, smiling up at the man.

"Ah! Well, hello mister-" "-Haruo... My name is Peace-" "-and my name is War! And food-" "-would be quite lovely.-" "-Thank you so much for offering!" Gemini said with 'War' beaming happily and 'Peace' still hiding. It seemed fate wanted them to eat though... And leave it to 'War' to never turn down a free meal. Oh well, food seemed nice right now regardless.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Hearing the cheerfulness in the brown-haired young girl, Haruo finally relaxed a little. He sighed, blinking once: shure that wasn’t much of deal, at least for the two of them, but still it could be enough to bring the attention of the guards, and that, would be bad. Trying to not recall such negative thoughts, the young albino focused his attention on the twins, noticing how strong they’re connection was, so much to actually finishing each other’s sentences. He remembered his mother telling him once about that particular quality that only twins shared, but such memory was so flimsy he could actually focus on it. “Amazing” that’s what he thought, before speaking back to them…
Happy Go Lucky (Star) Haruo6
No need to thank me. I think I buyed too much of this, it would go waste, better share, don’t you think? Well…War, Peace…Shall we?

He directed his free hand towards an empty bench close to them, clearly suggesting to go sit there, there’s no way he would let them eat while standing, especially when his stomach was starting to growl too. Therefore he headed towards the bench, expecting both of them to follow him.
Uff…I can finally relax…It’s like I’m walking for days.

He admitted with a relaxed tone of voice, stretching and massaging his shoulder, before placing the envelope with the food he brought earlier on his lap, polling out it’s content: a distinct scent of roasted meat would accompany the three portions of yakitori out of the box, grilled chicken freshly prepared and served on a skewer ready to eat. He couldn’t wait, just the thought of it made him lick his lips.
Theeeere we go! Eat it all before it gets cold!

He would quietly shout out to the two Geminis while giving them two of the three skewers. He was still curious regarding them, but for now, only one phrase could be said to define their newfound connection made by fate: time to eat!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:53 pm

So he bought in excess? Oh! That was never an overly good thing to do. If you bought to much, it went to waist, obviously. But, maybe that was another bit of fate's intervention in this meeting? It felt like it, at the least. The two had many experiences like this in the past... But it was always so exciting when the wheels of fate spun and allowed the attendant to meet a new person. And, by the state of the Velvet Room in this room, a new potential guest.

"Well... If you say so, sir..." 'Peace' spoke in her soft voice, speaking first for the first time in the conversation. 'War' would look at her with a raised brow before going to take her sister's hand and follow the man. "Well! Yes, we shall!" 'War' said with a wry smile and happy twinkle in her eyes. She was ecstatic this happened the way it did! A new person, a new place, and free food! What more could a person want!?

"Hm? Do you walk-" "-for a job or something?" 'Peace' started while 'War' ended. It was honestly somewhat surprising that 'Peace' was taking the forefront of the conversation now... Though, 'War' would get her way as she normally did as the two sat on opposite sides of the man, separating their linked speech for the time being. The food, though, almost made 'War' drool and 'Peace' couldn't help but eyeing the food. Of course, eating was something most attendants didn't need to do on a daily basis, though, when they could it was always a terribly exciting ordeal.

With each Gemini holding a skewer with the chicken on it, both bowing their heads gently towards the man. "Arigato!" they both said with a smile, thanking the man happily. The foreign language, though, would most likely fly over the man's head... After all, Japan didn't exist in this world let alone the language! But, the gratitude behind the word was evident by the smiles they both shared.

Both would nod in agreement with Haruo before biting into the chicken, 'War' smiling happy as she ate and 'Peace' being ever so polite while eating it. Both were enjoying the food though... What wasn't to like about free food though?
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:40 pm

What could be better than a little company at dinner? Haruo hardly made mistakes regarding food and supplies, having to constantly worry about the welfare of his little brothers; was it fatigue? Probably, as his “work” made him very busy and “popular” with the guards, he had to leave the young ones with his beast friend, rarely getting to sleep.  As the two of them were sharing their skewers, the albino started eating his own, tasting the dish with great pleasure. But as the two Geminis questioned his work, he almost choked.
*GULP!* O-oh! Yes, uhm…It’s a very physical job so…It’ pretty much tires me before I get home. I enjoy strolling along the streets looking at the stalls searching for something that could interest me, before I get back home.

He nervously replied, limping a polite smile. He specifically referred to his brothers, but he would not reveal such thing to the two of them; not because he distrusted them but for sheer self-preservation, he would never forgive himself, if something happened to them, they were his family, the last and only one he had. Perhaps…Getting to know him better would untie this knot weighting on his conscience, and maybe found out even more. Focusing back on his yakitori, he took another bite, chewing quietly for some time…
Happy Go Lucky (Star) Haruo7
You know…I’m actually quite curious about you both. You seem pretty nice, and yet I don’t recall ever seeing you around. Are you new to Eirini?

It wasn’t rare to see young girls come from Parangelia and feel lost while wondering in Eirini, he knew it from personal experience, and despite the fact that he met both of them for such a short amount of time, to him their lack of sense of direction seemed quite obvious. (Strength: Straight to the Point, then left for the Truth) He didn’t want to let them feel unpleasant, yet he was driven by his curiosity once again.  “Stupid.” He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:27 pm

The two would continue eating before looking up at Haruo. That was an odd response... But it only meant that he had something to keep hidden. That was perfectly fine, after all! Gemini hardly knew this person, and it wasn't like he was their guest yet. Mystery was expected until they got closer together, after all. The two would giggle though, smiling up at the man.

"Sounds tough! But, it's people like you that keep the colonies as amazing as they are!" 'War' said with a nod and a salute of her free hand before biting back down on the chicken. 'Peace' would nod gently, smiling up at the man gently. "Yes, thank you for keeping this place wonderful and for giving us food." 'Peace' said in her polite tone of voice, her bowing gently to the man. They seemed genuine in their responses after all.

"Ah... We came here to move, actually. Our family lives in another colony... But, we wanted to see the world..." 'Peace' said with a polite smile while 'War' chowed down on the chicken. It was a believable excuse, though, one that had little depth behind it. The attendant didn't know much about this world still... So proper excuses weren't the easiest things to make... Hopefully it was believable, though.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:52 am

Yeah, an odd response the made the young albino itself feel even more guilty for lying to such cute and adorable little ones. He sighed again, as he finished his meal with a last bite, a bitter one on top of that. Anyway, he listened to the two’s response about where they came from, and was actually quite knowledgeable about their smiles, but he would not dare to comment, as he actually found it to be funny himself.

Y-yeah…I guess so…

He muttered quietly, like trying to avoid the matter. He scratched his head, even more nervous than before, and after that, it was time for his third sigh of the day. While throwing the skewer in the trashcan near the bench they were resting on, he politely cleaned his mouth with a napkin he took out from the envelope, handing some to War and Peace too, if they needed some. The albino still carefully listened to their story,  unusually interested.
]Oh, so you come from Parangelia, huh? I feel obliged to tell you that Eirini may not be as lively, but that’s what makes it special. The fields, the people, the houses…Eh, even the Agriculture Facility…Everything here gives some sense of peace…Or at least that’s what it does to me, eheheh.

He laughed. As always, when it comes to conversations, he couldn’t hold back at all, it simply excited him over the top, as he speculated about the Gemini twins coming from the other colony of Eirisia. Surprisingly, he looked amused by that.
I hear many interesting stories from Parangelia, but it’s mostly just gossip. Anyway! …

He sneered, thrilled for some reason we’ll never actually comprehend, clapping his hands together as he pointed his cyan blue eyes straight towards War’s face, and subsequently Peace.

If you want, one of these days I can show you two around the colony. I know Eirini like the back of my hand. What do you think?

So that’s what he wanted to suggest? What a strange way to do it, but straightforward as it was, he just wanted to show some kindness.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Was their excuse a good one? It was hard to tell after his response... He was hiding something, obviously... Though, right now wasn't the time to go prying! That was saved for when they become closer! Right now, during the first meeting, they had to make sure a bond was formed! And if not... Try again later? It wasn't like the two didn't have secrets of their own. Being from the Velvet Room and the impending doom that was about to befall this land... Plus, their was also that sudden apperance of another Attendant in the Velvet Room. That, to be frank, was quite unexpected, even by Gemini's standards. They had no word of her arrival until she quite literally appeared their... They wanted a talk with her later, if at all possible.

"Oh no... This place is quite lovely, honestly!" "It's wonderful to see somewhere so different and new..." Gemini said with a nod of each of their heads. They really loved this place... Would something horrible happen to it in the coming future? They hoped not... But it wouldn't surprise them if the enemy or another deity forced this lovely land into ruins... Thus was the life of an Attendant... An almost endless cycle of life and decay.

"Oh, trust us, it's a boooore!" 'War' said with a laugh as she finished her skewer, wiping her mouth with the napkin before tossing the skewer at the trash and missing completely. She'd cross her arms and glare at the the skewer laying in the grass. 'Peace' would roll her eyes gently before laughing and going to stand up, walking over to the skewer and then the trash can to deposit both empty skewers. She'd come back and return to sitting, looking up at the man politely.

"Oh... That would be so lovely of you, sir. Are you sure it's not too much of a hassle, though? Your work and all... 'Peace' said with her hands in her lap. She truly didn't know what to think of the offer. It seemed almost too good to be true, after all! 'War' seemed excited at the prospect of exploring the colony more in the future, nodding her head at the offer. "That would be sooo cool of you!" she explained happily, practically jumping in her seat as a prospect.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:01 pm

“Why do I have to be such a dick? These girls are so gentle to me…” That’s the first thought that came to his mind while wondering if it was really good to propose such thing to the Gemini twins while hiding something from them. Was that friendship? He just met both of them, and yet his happy-go-lucky personality took the most of him.
—Will you stop spouting nonsense once in a while? Come on, you did good! –

Yet another thought. He suddenly shook his head, clapping his hands on his cheeks, putting on a bold and determined smile, trying to listen to the twins as they continued to speak.
O-oh! Really? Mmm…That’s strange, but hey, I haven’t been in Parangelia for years.

Was it really that long? The last time he walked through the streets of Parangelia was with his uncle years ago, before his father passed away, and he could feel so much life and activity in the highest colony, he can clearly remember it even now. Oh hell no! He shook his head again, this time with his cheeks blushing a little, as both War and Gemini would probably think it was odd, or that he wasn’t feeling too well and all kinds of similar thoughts.  
War!Peace!

He shouted, all of a sudden, standing back on his feets, and coughing some seconds later, before turning towards them both, reaching for them with both of his hands, raising only his little finger. Wait, it can’t be…He looked nervous again? Seriously? And…Wait…What?!

It’s not a problem at all! I’ll show all of Eirini. That’s a promise!

Was he truly expecting them both to make a pinky promise? He spouted those words looking quite serious and convinced again, but that red on his cheek could break anyone’s expectation of him actually trying to be serious. That feeling was strange though, he was quite mature, and yet the Gemini twins managed to “peek” through part of him. Now it was their choice.

We’ll be friends. Isn’t that fine?

To those words, he spoke without having nothing to hide, and that actually relieved him a little. But still, why? He didn’t even wanted to think about it, the only thing he could do is keep smiling, with a less weight on his conscience. Selfish, maybe? No, it was much more simple….

– Well good! You actually managed to make it akward! –

[justify]He repressed such way of thinking, never again! He could only wait for an answer now, with so much expectations beaming out of his cyan eyes, it almost looked like their role were reverse. “Temperance” is a bliss that “Fate” grants to those who dare, doesn’t it?...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Hm? The weirdness of the situation sure did grow quickly. Gemini didn't mind but it was indeed sudden and somewhat strange... Regardless, it seemed their excuse had proven to hold a falsity... It'd be troublesome to continue interacting without proper knowledge of the other colony... Hopefully they'd be allowed to enter this other colony sooner or later...

"Well, its changed a lot! So boring!" 'War' explained, laughing after words. 'Peace' would roll her eyes at her sister, her hands still in her lap before she spoke. "Honestly, it wasn't too bad... But, we wanted to explore more of the world. It's a shame to be trapped in one place for forever, don't you think?" 'Peace' asked with a curious smile across her face, quite excited to hear the response. It was questions like this one that allowed the attendant to peer inside the pschy of their guests. If this one would truly become one of them, then knowing a bit more about them could be helpful to further their fated goal.

Gemini would both seem quite startled by the sudden shout and standing up. 'War' seemed more confused than her sister did, but 'Peace' knew an embarrassed person when she saw one. They both did, actually... 'War' was just a little thick was all. Regardless, the two would eventually smile and go to pinky promise each hand with one of their own.

"Friends! That sounds great! We'd love to be friends with you!" 'War' said in an ecstatic tone, 'Peace' smiling and nodding in agreement. "That's very kind of you, sir Haruo. Thank you for being our friend." 'Peace' said in her ever so polite tone. They would both stand and smile up at the man. It seemed the attendant had already formed a bond in this new world. Would this shape their own future? They didn't know... Only fate could tell.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

He stood there for like five seconds before bringing his hands back to his sides. He truly cooled down this time, as he wasn’t blushing anymore, while a serene smile beamed on the albino’s face as he bowed with his head towards both of them as a sign of respect. He had quite the manners, but since he was discharged from the academy, those have never been part of his life anymore.
Then it’s decided. We shall meet again soon and explore Eirini. I’m really looking forward to it.

He proudly stated before shifting his attention somewhere else and mumble with a quiet tone of voice...
And I’m sorry about…Well, all that I did….Eheheh. But I truly mean it.

He looked back at the twins laughing a little and scratching his head with his left hand. He then greeted both of them bowing again, before turning his back to them.
It’s getting late though. I should get back to my brothers, they must be really angry. I hope to see you both soon, War, Peace.

The albino waved his hand at them, looking back for the last time before returning his gaze on the streets, heading straight home, sure that fate had him forge a new bond, one that would take him far…Maybe.
---EXIT---
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 pm

It seemed he calmed down a bit, at the least. Though, he was still acting a tad bit strange. He was shy, maybe? Gemini didn't know at the current time, though, it didn't bother them in the slightest. They enjoyed their time with this fated person, and if fate was so kind, they knew they'd meet this strange man once more in the future... Hopefully multiple times, if he was who they thought he'd turn out to be. Not the one with potential, on no, but one that had a shining destiny. Arguably just as interesting, if you asked the attendant.

"Alright! Well, we'll meet here again then, alright? In a few day, mmkay?" 'War' said enthusiastically, greatly happy they'd get to see this man again. 'Peace' would bow back to the man, her polite smile never leaving her face. "Until we meet again, sir." she said politely, waving good bye to the man along with her sister. The two watched him leave before they made eye contact, smiling at each other before walking off themselves. They'd eventually vanish from sight, simply disappear from this world. It was back to the Velvet Room for the time being... Until fate allowed them to leave once more.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Go Lucky (Star)   Happy Go Lucky (Star) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Go Lucky (Star)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next