Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
My Character Lucky EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
My Character Lucky EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
My Character Lucky EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
My Character Lucky EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
My Character Lucky EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
My Character Lucky EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
My Character Lucky EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
My Character Lucky EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
My Character Lucky EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

My Character Lucky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky Zelkar

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Lucky Zel
The Multi Sided Student

The Biography

Birth Name:Lucky Zel

Aliases:L

Birth Day: 13th November

Arcana:  Magician

Evoker: Watch (He Taps It Twice And Summons A Tarot Card With The Magician Pattern On It)

Place of Residence: School Dorms

School Year: 1

Class: 1-A

After School Club:

Part Time Job: He Works As A Part Time Delivery Man

Appearance: Lucky is Average Size and Has short black hair. He Has Piercing Blue eyes to. His face is slightly tanned and his lips are a faded color. He Wears a green hoodie and jeans. He is 5 Foot 9 and weighs 127 pounds. Hair is shaggy and thick but cut to fore head size.

Personality: While Lucky seems normal to an average person he's fun loving and can be serious. While he never admits he finds a rush when some ones life is on line. Also he can be daring and stupid. He seems average but has many sides to him. He is immature some times and even arrogant on occasion.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: DeviantArt
Description: Lucky is good at deviantart this gives him a huge amount of imagination and creativity

Strength Name: Fencing/Sword Play
Description: Lucky is very skilled with swords and wins most fights with them

Strength Name: Evasion
Description: After Countless games of cruel dodge ball with bullies Lucky knows when to dodge and is very fast at doing it.

Strength Name: Leadership
Description: Lucky can use his smarts to order tactical moves and can easily get people to follow him and assist.

Strength Name: Fast
Description: Lucky is extremely fast on his feet.

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Joker
Description: If there's chance Lucky will turn anything into an innuendo or silly joke which can help and lighten the mood or teach him new ways to bend his body

Weakness Name: Overwhelmed and Isolated
Description: While Lucky can handle himself alone in a fight or exploring an eerie area but if he knows he's fighting a guy way stronger than him he breaks down.

Weakness Name: Hopeless
Description: Though smart Lucky only uses a fraction of his brains in school meaning if he is called on he worries and always needs help.

Weakness Name: Physically Weak
Description: While good with swords Lucky goes fast with loads of hits that do small damage and then dodges but he can't hit hard at all leaving it to friends until he can be of use. He is also useless at long range.

Weakness Name:-(His Combat Weaknesses)Only Good With A Sword and Not Good Under Pressure.
Description: Lucky is ONLY good with a sword. With his fists he isn't fast and can't hit hard at all. With anything long range he is uncomfortable with not getting up close and personal. Regarding his speed he can't do anything when under too much pressure. It makes him slow and cautious only blocking and being wary with attacks.

Soul Bound Weapon: Two Handed Sword

Weapon Name:Proxi
Weapon Description: It is a large average sword with strange markings and a chain attached to Luckys wrist allowing for it to be thrown a short distance. The chain allows him to throw it around two arms in front of him which can't help all that much but every little bit counts in battle. It is a 120cm long and is made of steel.
Weapon Image: (Not necessary)
Weapon Attack Type:Slash
Weapon Element:

The Background

History: Lucky was born a year after his fathers death. His mother never told him how he died. He lived an average life until he was bullied. That meant any single compliment or piece of attention meant so much to him. Eventually His mother gave birth to his sister. They moved to make up for this change. Soon at 6 Lucky began to search the internet about cool rumours and myths. These played a huge role in his life since it allowed him to talk about weird things with his friends.

A few years later Luckys mother and sister were murdered after being missing and possibly kidnapped. The weird part was how they were found there bodies were in a position that would take hours to get them in. The bodies was found 5 minutes after death meaning how they got like that happened before death.

Later on in life at 13 he started researching his new home with his uncle and cousin. He found loads of rumours myths and theories. At 15 he moved schools as a first year.

Last edited by Lucky Zelkar on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Add more to your character's appearance personality, including specific height and weight and make sure to keep the personality itself matching the Magician Acana (It is now at the moment). Also, for someone fifteen, they'd probably be a first year, since the schools are Americanized, (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior). Unless you want him to be intelligent enough to have skipped grades. Additionally for your two combat strengths, evasiveness and swordplay, try to add an extra combat-related weakness alongside being physically weak to balance it out. Finally, I will need the length of your soulbound weapon and you are all set to go.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Zelkar

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 pm

I think it's ready now
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Make sure to make your combat related weaknesses to balance out your strengths as well as your new strength of being quick.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Zelkar

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:06 pm

I think this new weakness should balance it out. But if it doesn't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character Lucky Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Lucky   My Character Lucky Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character Lucky
Page 1 of 1