Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  Empty
PostSubject: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Arianna sat on the train surprisingly without a doll. Her hair had a small yellow ribbon in it and she wore a simple dress yellow dress with a white bow in the back. Her small shoes were white with yellow flowers on them and completed her living doll look. As usual people avoid her and in turn her car too. Everyone was too scared to handle her presence like the watchful dog did that hid out near the back of the car. Unbothered by the humans and their jumpy nature, the shadow rode alone until she finally she reached Lunapa Island. When the train came to a stop, Arianna was the last to get off. From the station, she walk to a shop and purchase some water before taking off on her hike through the nature island.

She would move at a leisurely pace, stopping to explore this or that before heading further onto the island and towards a particular spot. A tree. A rather large tree that acted as a sort of trademark for the place. The giant oak that rested on the island was the attention grabber for many eyes, but the reason this little one came here was because she could taste the lingering fragments of home there, but why that was when so many taunting door ways were open was a mystery to the child. A mystery she only wanted to understand more the closer she got to the tree.

When the small girl finally reached the tall tree, she would pause before it as a few tourist scattered away from the area when she came near. Alone with the tree, she would look up at the tall strong plant as she stretched out her senses. Traces of battles passed lingered here, traces of things unlocked, and powers unleashed; however, the sources of these lingering traces were the unknowns and since said battle had happened a while ago, she could no longer get a good scent to trace to things here to something else outside of this island.

So sad, but that was okay. In the end, she would not need to trace anything. All would fall under her Father’s hand. Light was spread so far and wide searching for clues regarding angels and demons and perhaps even worrying about the House of Peace to worry about someone as small and insignificant as her. The sealed shadow smiled as she continued to observe the tree wondering if she could bring a taint to this island. Cover it in shadows and make it grand. Would her father appreciate that? Hmmm…the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 am

While many people seemed to stray away from the young girl, one simply did not because she did not see evil in the world. The small girl skipped ahead of her caretaker happy to see the great oak at last. The girl noted someone of her age by the oak, and she skipped up to her. "Hi! Are you here to see the tree too?" the young girl asked with a bright smile on her face. "You look really pretty! Like a princess." She said excitedly, her attention was diverted when someone called out to her.

"Maria, try not to run off too far." The android said coming up before noting that Maria was talking to someone. "Oh Maria did you make a new friend? Perhaps she can join us for a picnic." The android suggested before looking around and looking down at the young girl, "That is if her parents don't mind, where are they anyways?" The android asked himself mainly as he looked around, before looking back down at the young girl.

"I'm sorry, we're being rude...let us introduce ourselves so we aren't strangers. My name is Alphonse, and this here. He said gesturing to Maria who smiled at Arianna. "Maria! It's nice to meet you!" she said with a smile. She was tempted to give a hug, but she felt that might freak her out a bit. Granted, Maria's forwardness was either seen as cute or perhaps...a bit overbearing at time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am

Arianna remained at the tree trying to imagine the large being draped in shadows, the leaves turned crimson as purple and black covered the trunk and the sky above was painted a dark foreboding red as the blood sun sat high in the sky. Her kin would run about the place happily playing tag with her. Yes it would indeed be beautiful. The child like shadow would remain in this day dream until the scent of a human and a voice distracted her from the dream.

Blinking as the voice spoke to her, strange colored eyes would lock on the child a girl around her “age” (if one went by looks) standing there. She was all smiles and seemed like a sweet child. Hmmm…a dessert type? Oh how rare! Arianna would blink again before she mimicked the smile she was given and looked down at her dress spreading it out as she did a small courtesy.

“Why thank you,” she said with a giggle playing the role of the innocent child to perhaps gain trust of this sweet little treat. As she came up from her courtesy, she would nod as she folded her hands behind her back. “Mhmm. This tree is quite the sight. I was just thinking what it would be like to see this beauty in a different world,” she said remaining open and friendly rather than moody. She didn’t want to chase away her potential playmate or food.

The shadow’s excitement was quite high for this find, but would lower as the girl looked away to pay attention to a voice that called out to her. Eyes would follow the direction the girl turned finding that another was there with her. An older gentleman that did not smell of flesh or shadow. What was this?

Arianna would remain quiet as she watched the exchange between the pair. She look up at the older gent as he spoke of picnics and parents' permission. It took a moment for Arianna to recompose herself and speak as she shook her head and looked at the pair innocently enough.

“I don’t have parents. Haven’t for a while now, but if you don’t mind, I’d love to join you two. The company would be nice,” she said remaining as child like as she could as the wheels in her head turned. She wanted more information on this sweet treat, but even more on the man that was not flesh. She assumed he had to be something different, but what it was she could not tell quite yet, so for the moment she assumed the man was like her big brother at home, a doll designed to keep the other child company.

Curiosities aside, Arianna would tilt her head to the side as the man apologized for being rude before introducing himself as Alphonse and the child said her name was Maria. Arianna would absorb the information as she raised a small hand to her mouth and giggled as if she was simply happy for this moment. She would spin lightly before bowing to the pair in an elegant fashion.

“My name is Arianna. The pleasure is all mine,” she would say as she came out of the bow with a grin. She would hop forward towards Maria closing the gap between them slightly as she looked around the area innocently.

“You said you had a picnic planned? Are you going to sit under the tree or elsewhere? Also are you from around here?” she asked seeming for all the world like a regular child her age…and not a watchful darkness poking for information.

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Maria giggled as she described the tree, "But I like it in this world, doesn't it look nice enough here? Why move it if it looks so pretty here!" She exclaimed happy to meet someone so nice! The young girl frowned when she said that she didn't have any parents, it was something they both had in common then. Not to mention, one of the reasons for her lack of parents was because of the older gentlemen. It was still a sore spot that the two were struggling to get over, even though Maria was able to hide it well enough.

"No parents? You live by yourself as such a young age? Surely, you must have a guardian at the very least." The android said looking at the young girl, she seemed...too...well kept to be an orphan. Not to mention...he couldn't help but think he was being watched and observed. An odd feeling considering, how he was normally the one doing the observing. His red eyes shifted back to the young girl, she was incredibly mature as well....interesting...granted that could be chalked up to a world of hardship that she must have endured without parents.

"Yes, we were going to have it in the shade of the tree and just enjoy the sounds of nature." The android said before setting down the basket and laying out a blanket for them all to sit in. He would hand out a ham sandwich with cheese to everyone, before adding a plastic bag of grapes, an apple, and finally some candy for them all to enjoy.

"Yep, we're from San Malarus! What about you? Where are you from?" The young girl asked her new friend, happy to give information, while the android would give it had found himself beaten to the punch by his young companion. "What about you, Arianna, where are you from?" the young girl asked, hoping that her new friend was somewhere close by so they could hang out and play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 pm

A giggle from the human child and a mention of the tree. She said she liked it in this world? That it was pretty already? Arianna’s eyes drifted from the girl as she looked up at the tree, a finger resting thoughtfully on her lips as she considered what was said. Perhaps to a human eye this was beauty, but to a shadow such as herself the tree was just common without the darkness of her home upon it. Hmph. Perhaps it was simply a difference of opinion there. In any case, it was nothing to make a fuss of. It was just a tree after all.

“Perhaps it is okay here, but I honestly think it could really shine even more under different lighting. Hehe. Forgive me and my ramblings,” she would say as she observed the tree a bit more before refocusing on the others instead.

Strange eyes would turn back to the girl as she frowned when Arianna mentioned no parents. It seemed she was upset about this, but why? She had her dolls and her true parent was never far away. So what was the problem?

“That’s right. No parents, but I am not alone. I have my guardian angel and my friends back home. I would’ve brought one of my friends, but this area would hurt or get them dirty so they had to stay home where they could be safe from harm,” the small girl said with a reassuring smile. “I am quite alright with them there.”

She would watch the older gent for a moment and then lower her eyes to the child as her smile widened. There was something positively delicious about this one, but for the moment she didn’t want to sink her teeth into flesh. No, she wanted to see what happened if she let it breathe a little longer. Besides….her guardian was pretty big…so yeah…best not test her luck until she knew exactly what she was up against. The observation game of the pair would continue, but it seemed she wasn’t the only one playing this game. It seemed the gentlemen with the child was doing the same. Heh. Let him observe her then. She really had nothing to hide.

Quite comfortable with the pair, Arianna would look to the male as he spoke of what they were going to do. Such a simple plan….that actually sounded like fun. She had never listened to nature before. And what was this?

She watched as the other set up the spot and then after mimicking the girl, she sat on the edge of the blanket with her legs folded under her in a lady like fashion. When she was offered the food, she took the sandwich with a thank you before looking at it with a light tilt of the head. This was…human food? Well it had meat, but from what she could smell the flesh was different from what she was used to. Was that swine instead?

A small light sniff and a nibble of the sandwich later had the shadow smiling in contentment as the new flavors washed over her tongue. Sure, it wasn’t as grand as her usual meals, but the different meat was a welcomed change and that bread and cheese…..yum!

She closed her eyes letting out the lightest hum of joy. Who would of known such a simple thing could make her so happy? She would bounce happily in her spot with a smile as she ate her sandwich before pausing as her earlier question was answered.

San Malarus huh? That was an island of interesting events, but one she had not yet spent time with. Still one day she would observe that place too, but that was a game for another time.

“San Malarus. That is an island I visit every now and then to help my friends back home. I haven’t really explored the place much though. I usually go to the store and then right back home,” she said with a light chuckle before becoming slightly serious as she answered the question that was posed.

“Penecia Island. That is where I am from. It is a bit of a train ride away, but I don’t mind it when I know something delightful is waiting on the other side. Oh! Do you like tea parties? Perhaps if you’re interested you can come to one. A thank you for sharing this meal with me. Please say yes,” Arianna would say her eyes locking on Arianna's as she seemed to truly plead with her to come. The whole act made her seem like just a sweet and innocent child happy to have company.

Regardless of the answer, she would eventually turn her attention to the older man with the girl as her smile faded a bit and she tilted her head at him.

“You said you are her guardian? For how long if you don’t mind me asking,” she would say quite curious about this delicious pair she had found.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 pm

The android nods, so she had friends and likely a guardian to watch over her. Though...she seemed unsure about how much her friends would like being here...wasn't that awfully odd? It seemed like this was the type of girl who would enjoy more company, but to each their own. Not to mention, their guardian seemed to be pretty lax considering how such a young girl was out here by herself. It was concerning to see such irresponsibility from a guardian, but evidently the young girl appeared to be okay. However, it was evident that she and Maria both enjoyed the sandwich.

"Seems like I did well making the sandwiches considering the smiles and the humming." The android said, watching Maria continue to devour her sandwich. Arianna on the other hand spoke up stating that she had been to San Malarus, for shopping and that was it. However, the android was surprised with how bold she was asking if Maria and him would come to a tea party, and thanking them for the same meal.

"That sounds like fun! I would love to meet your friends!" The young girl said giggling, she wanted to meet more girls around her age and speak with them! Plus, Senty might take her to the circus! That would be a win win for everyone! Maria was all for it, and Sentinel just smiled...it was nice to see Maria really happy. His attention shifted when he was asked how long he was Maria's guardian, and he pondered for a few moments before answering.

"Seven years now, what about you? How long have you and your friends been together? I imagine your guardian has a hard time keep up with all of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Arianna would continue to eat her sandwich completely content stopping only when she did not have anymore left. Aww man. That was so good. She frowned a bit as she used a napkin to clean any crumbs away. When she heard the older gent had made the sandwich, her strange eyes looked up to him for once sparkling with something similar to admiration.

“ 'Well" does not describe such a divine meal. You must tell me the secret to it. I am sure my friends would love it too!” Arianna said as she leaned forward towards the other completely thrilled with the food. A strange reaction to a simple sandwich maybe, but for a shadow like her, he might as well have given her an delicacy. That is just how much she enjoyed it.

In any case, when it came to the tea party issue the male seemed a bit taken back, but Maria was all for it. She was even interested in meeting the friends back home? Oho! How delightful! She wondered though when the other discovered the truth of it all, would she still be so thrilled? Hmm…she suppose it didn’t matter as long as the other respected them. In any case, she said yes! And that simple response made the shadow glow with joy. She adored tea parties and being able to have few other friends was indeed a good thing. Besides if the family liked the child and her guardian then she would actually have real friends and not dinner. All they had to do was get Big Bro’s approval and then the deal would be seal. So exciting to see such an outcome!

“Wonderful. I’ll make my best tea yet for us all,” Arianna said clapping her hands and then on a second thought tilted her head. “Oh, what day and time works for you two?”

She was really excited about this and as long as the gent didn’t reject, she was all too happy for this event to occur; however, the overly excited shadow would calm a bit as her eyes turned to the gent. The strange eyes would glow faintly in the light as her joy remained high.

“Let us see…well to be honest, my friends have been around for as long as I can remember. Some are a bit younger, but Big Bro has always there and for the most can keep an eye on us all. Even if I wander he knows where I am. See?” Arianna paused as she reached up and moved some of her hair to reveal a pair of red studs in her earlobe. They were trackers designed just in case, she needed to call for help from her protector on this side.

“So he doesn’t worry. We are nearer to each other than one would think” she said as she let her hair fall back down as she plucked a fruit from its bag. She would bite into the fruit and hum contently once more. Why couldn't she find fruit this good? Maybe she could get some shopping tips also.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:29 am

The android blinked as Arianna described the meal as divine, well the android was not a professional chief, but it made him happy to see that they were enjoying it. Evidently, she was in love with it so much that she wanted the secret to it, and would like to share it with her friends. The android smiled, "I'll write it down on a napkin, and give it to you before we depart." Maria on the other hand was sinking her teeth into an apple, and just watching Arianna's face glow with delight.

"Well I suppose with that offer, we can't decline, can we Maria?" The young girl nodded excitedly, and the android blinked as the young girl asked what time works best for them. "We both won't be free till after 3:30 in the afternoon, after that we have fairly flexible schedules, except on Tuesday, Maria has a dentist appointment that afternoon." The android explained, that was their schedule, it wasn't too much of a busy week.

Evidently their guardian, named big bro knew where they were because of the studs in her ears. The android nodded, it was similar to the tracking devices located in some pets. "Well you must be very brave being out here by yourself, do you go out without your big brother at times?" The android asked a bit curious, if she did then perhaps she was the oldest among her friends, and therefore the wisest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:55 pm

With such good food to eat one would think Arianna was oblivious to everything; however, the shadow was highly aware of the human and her guardian. She knew exactly where they were and could sense shifts in the air around them. While the older gentleman remained calm and gentle, the child was happy and delightful. The air was light and non-hostile keeping the shadow content. When she heard the gentleman say he would write the secret to this divine meal on a napkin, she looked over at him with wide eyes of surprise at first and then they would narrow with absolute delight.

“Yay! I am sure everyone will enjoy it and if not, I can find you again yes? So you can help me make this wonderful meal?” Arianna asked her eyes sparkling with delight as she leaned forward excitedly before she was beaming even more as they accepted her offer to tea. It was so much she could almost burst, but she contained herself as she listened to the schedule given.

Folding her arms and leaning back, she would look towards the leaves above with a thoughtful frown. Hrmm…she had to schedule around her friends. Let’s see….if she asked nicely maybe she could get the grumpy one to be nice for that day and if not, she could always put him in another room. Everyone else in late afternoon was neutral so….

“How about Friday at 6:00?” she said as she looked back at the pair. “The calmer friends are up by then and perhaps won’t scare you off; however, I will warn you there is still a small one that might hug or climb on you if you do come at that time. Big Bro should be able to handle him, but...who knows. So then, does the time work for you or should we try another?” she asked her tone friendly yet business like. After giving the topic a few moments to be settled, Arianna would tilt her head at the older gent as he asked his questions.

“Brave? Perhaps or maybe just curious,” she giggled lightly as she brought a small hand to her lips. She would settle after a while becoming serious. “I typically don’t leave the house without my best friend Magnolia; however, she doesn’t like this sort of environment due to getting dirty, so I left her at home. This make the third time within the last few months I’ve come out alone,” she said. “Big Bro trust me not too do anything crazy and come back home on time. What of you two? Do you ever travel alone?”

Her eyes would travel between the pair before her as she ate another grape.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 am

The android smiled at the young girl as she asked if she could find him to help her in making the meal. "I could just teach you how to make it when we come over for the tea party." The android said, figuring it was the simplest and most effective way of dealing with the situation, so they could enjoy each other's company and he could teach her how to make the item in question. While Arianna was debating her decision, the android looked at Maria, whose eyes were pleading with her guardian to allow her to go and play with her new friend. The moment Arianna mentioned a time, Maria began to plead.

"Please Senty! Can we goooo? I'll have all my schoolwork done before we leave if we cannnn!" her hands clapsed together as she plead to her. The android only smiled at Maria.

"Yes, of course we can, I'll even help you with your homework so we can leave on time to arrive." he said smiling before turning back to the young girl who had invited them to a tea party. "Your big brother trusts you a lot then, you must be a wonderful girl if you're allowed to go out on your own. And no, I don't let Maria travel alone, I might travel alone, but I don't want to put Maria in any unnecessary risk." The young girl with her innocent adorable eyes blinked at Senty..why was he so worried about her all the time? He did a lot to harm her....she still had so many questions about her guardian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:39 pm

He said he would teach her to make the delightful sandwiches when they came for tea? Oh then! Then! They were coming after all?

Arianna beamed even more making one wonder if she could get anymore joyful than she already was. Seriously, the girl was about to pop with the emotion, but much like fairies, shadows only had room for one emotion at a time and right now the one feeling this little shadow was full of was joy.

“Oh! I would love that, so much! Tell me what I need to gather so I can get Big Brother to go get it with me,” she said and then thinking on the subject of food more, she probably should do even more shopping since her selection of food was not exactly for humans or anything not her own kind. Ah whatever. She would spend the moneys and make this a delightful affair! After all, she had to impress her new found friend if she wanted to keep her…and her guardian too of course. Oh this would be so wonderful!

The shadow remained as pleased and full as a tick as she heard the pair come to agreement upon plans and the time given. As the joy flowed all around, Arianna couldn’t be still any longer as she stood and making sure to get off the blanket jumped up and down for joy.

“Yay! Yay!” she was squealing in so much joy before calming as she gave the other an innocent look at his mention of Big Brother.

“Mhmm. We are friends and family. Trust is what we have amongst each other. If we didn’t have that I don’t think we could live under the same roof the way we do,” she said with a giggle as she thought about how particular some of the friends could be. Then hearing an odd selection of words, the shadow's smile would become a perplex blink as blushed slightly. “Y-you really think I can be wonderful?” she asked a bit taken back by the comment. She never had been called wonderful before. So the wording was an odd change to the normal standards used to describe her type. Her curiosity only grew further as he mentioned not letting Maria go off alone due to risks.

“Hmmm,” she said placing a finger on her lips as she rocked back and forth thinking. “Would let her go with me then? She wouldn't be alone then right? Safe, yes?” she would ask after a while as she gave the other a studious look as she anticipated an answer. Apparently, this little one had gotten quite comfortable around the pair. For good or bad reasons no one, but Fate could tell.

Still it would be interesting to hear the answer, especially with those innocent eyes looking up at the other. Was that absolute trust or something else there? Hmmm...The shadow would continue to study her lovely new friends.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:35 am

The android only smiled at Arianna as she seemed to become even happier and requested to know what she needed to make them. "Well you need two slices of bread for each person, whatever their favorite cheese is, and then finally sliced ham. You really don't need much and it shouldn't cost that much either. It's rather simple to make, making it easy for a school lunch if you need something." He explained making sure to list it in detail, but upon seeing her jump up he simply laughed.

Maria had gotten up and did the exact same thing as Arianna and actually went forth and hugged her new found friend, giving her a super duper hug! However, upon detecting that he friend was settling down, she hastily did the same. Then they both listened closely, so they had a deep level of trust, well that made a lot of sense. Though him and Maria seemed to have a lack of trust...recently. His eyes widened at her question about if she can be wonderful, and Maria would pipe up and answer the question. "Everyone can be wonderful! You're no exception!" She said hugging the other girl once more! She wanted Arianna to know that she was special to someone and that is all that matters.

However, at her idea of her and Maria traveling alone, he would shake his head. "I'm not comfortable with the idea of you two traveling alone together, there is a lot of trouble that could come to two young girls. I'm afraid that I am not comfortable with such an arrangement. I'd rather be with you two or at least another adult that I have met." The android said, that was where he put his foot down, he would not allow two young girls to wander around the isles with the current dangers, it was unwise and not at all acceptable to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:13 am

Arianna became fully attentive as the android spoke of what she would need. As he mentioned each ingredient, she would note them down within her mind and then tilting her head, she would blink those seemingly innocent eyes.

“What is your favorite cheeses, then?” she would ask the pair, truly at a lost on what to do here. Up until this point, cheese had never been part of her diet, so she thought it wise just to go with whatever the pair liked to stay on the safe side. In any case, with the sandwich talk moving to the side, when the shadow became so happy she was jumping, she took note that Maria did the same.

At the hug, she actually hugged the girl back being sure not to crush her with her above average human strength. It was odd, but somehow it did not matter if this one was a human or not. There was something about her and her guardian that made it easy for the shadow to simply be herself for once. A young shadow that was finally around something that felt like family within the strange world. Maybe it was their welcoming nature, but they had charmed her well enough to not be placed on the menu for later.

As the pair jumped about, the sound of laugher added to the emotion all around making the small girl feel like she was floating in a happy and dark place back home, but then gaining control she would settle with Maria doing the same. It seemed the girl trusted her that alone made Arianna feel pride.

In any case, when the question about her being wonderful came up, the guardian seemed to be shocked or something by such a question. A bit confused, Arianna tilted her head at his reaction. Had he made a mistake in his words or something? Why the look? She probably would’ve poked at this, but Maria distracted her when she hugged her.

She said she was special and wonderful? Arianna let that sink in for a moment before one of the biggest grins ever spread across her face as she hugged the girl back.

“Oh such a wonderful doll! Thank you!” she said and truly meant it this time. It was odd, but this was the first time she felt wanted in a different fashion. Sure back home she had family, but their connection was different than the bonds held by friends. The shadow bond was one of obedience and semi-loyalty, but this? This new bond? This was something Arianna did not want to try to break. She liked the even footing and the feeling this blanket had surrounding her. She could get used to this, even if she had no name for this new thing.

However, maintaining some sense of control, she would eventually let the girl go as she sat down comfortably near her. When she heard the answer to her other question, she pouted a bit.
“Oh…boo,” she said sticking out her tongue slightly at him. She was a bit disappointed, but considering that to him she was probably just a child too, she could see the logic there; however, disappointment didn’t last long as the shadow’s face brightened once more. “Hehehe. I think you and Big Brother can talk then. I am sure he would escort us both if he saw your reasoning.”

Unlike the guardian before her Big Brother would indeed keep an eye on them in his own way and if trouble did come, if Arianna couldn’t handle it then he would. So things should be square right? In any case, she was interested to see how the two would interact and perhaps being in the house would allow her to get to know Maria more one on one while Big Brother figured out the guardian. Win/win, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)    Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a weapon get along with a Shadow? (Sentinel)
Page 1 of 1