Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:49 am

The velvet room was a mess! Igor is gone somewhere and Lisa took his place since her other siblings are sibling. Unfortunately, Lisa got bored by just staring at the blue door waiting for a guest to come. So she drew many pictures as she can but she just left the finished ones on the floor, slowly making a big mess. However, Lisa's beautiful voice can make you ignore the mess around the Velvet Room. Lisa was singing a simple nursery that she discovered at the kindergarten while she was lost in Penecia. "Itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out. Out came the sun and dried up all the rain and the itsy bitsy spider climbed the spout again" she sang as she draws the current picture she is drawing.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:46 pm

She had gone into the real world for a bit, getting some fresh air before she had to return to her duties. After exploring the surface for a while, she swiftly returned to her home, taking a look around to see if she had missed anything important. Walking to the place where Igor usually sat, Jinx jumped up onto the table, only to see one of her sisters sitting there. “Mrew. Lisa? What are you doinggg?” Moving closer, she would sit down and start to lick her own paw, trying to keep eye contact with her sister in the process. "Where's Igor? And why are you sitting up here drawing the..." Taking a glance at the pictures, her ears would poke up, the hat moving a bit as they did. "... The most beautiful... Where did you learn how to draw like this?"
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 am

Lisa was busy singing while drawing when Jinx stepped in. "Oh hi Jinx-nee-chan! 'Father' let me took his place while he is gone but I got bored so I drew so many pictures" Lisa answered still scribbling on the current picture she is drawing. Jinx also praised her drawings and it's not new for Lisa that her drawings get praised as Margaret and William likes her drawings a lot. "Thanks Jinx-nee-chan. I don't know how to draw like this but it seems that drawing is my natural talent" Lisa answered, fixing her hair while drawing. She never even made eye contact with Jinx but still, she is interacting with her. As she finished drawing, she looked at Jinx and petted her like a pet cat. "How are you? Jinx-nee-chan" Lisa asked and petted the cat even more harder like she was Lisa's own pet.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Jinx will admit, out of all the people Igor would leave in charge, they never pictured Lisa in charge. But she also didn’t see herself in charge either, mostly because a cat can’t really do anything but scratch and hiss at people who do things punishable. “I’m fine I guess. The real world is so boring. Plus I can’t talk to anyone at all.” It really was all boring, if she wasn’t in search of guests and trying to fulfill her duties, she would probably try to avoid that world now. Unless she could look like a human and be able to walk around in the real world, she didn’t see herself liking it at all. A natural talent? You mean like how I can run fast or jump high? Granted that might be because I’m a cat.”
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Jinx is a cat and she can't talk to anyone on the real world except for siblings in the Velvet Room despite being the only animal that is an attendant here. So I see the reason why the real world is boring for her but even if she did talk to a human, they'll go gaga. "it's ok Jinx-nee-chan! You can always talk to us, your siblings. Also, humans treats animals as trash so be careful out there next time" she said brushing Jinx's fur with her hand. Running fast and jumping high is a talent? Lisa doesn't know but for an animal that is a natural talent since it's kind of their nature to be like that for predator purposes maybe? "Running fast and jumping high is a talent? Well for an animal, I guess that's a natural talent" she said to herself. "Don't worry Jinx-nee-chan all talents are very useful to us although they seem look useless to others. You might use your talent someday in a situation. Like for example, You are being chased by a dog, you can use your talent to get away feom the dog without getting any scratches. So cherish your talent and try to improve it." she told Jinx like she was a philosopher.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:48 am

Jinx would laugh, her tail moving back and forth as she would make her way towards the other side of the table. "If a dog tries to mess with me, I'll slam a compendium on it head." Looking over the edge, she'd look directly at one of Lisa's drawings, studying it before quickly turning to face her sister again. "Or I'll scratch his eyes out. Whichever one seems like it would work best at that moment." She'd move into the pets, purring a bit each time she felt the hand on her back. "Do you know where everyone else is? It's extremely quiet here and I'm not liking it."
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:59 am

"Hahahaha" Lisa laughed at Jinx's previous statement, still continuing with the petting. "I don't know where are the others but maybe they're outside or helping Big Sister Margaret with the bar" she answered putting a finger on her chin while still continuing with petting like Jinx was her own kitty cat. Lisa even noticed that Jinx really likes as she always purr with every strike on her fur. "Oh you like that? How about this?" Lisa would start to rub Jinx's belly, it can either tickle her or love it depending on her next reaction. Lisa is really enjoying petting her sister, Jinx.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:01 pm

She started to purr a lot as her sister would pet her, although she couldn't really focus when it was happening. She'd try to move out of Lisa's grip, continuing the conversation. "I've never seen the room this empty... Plus what could Igor be doing? This is his only real job..." Bringing her paw up to her face, she would begin to lick it, rubbing it against her temple before repeating the process. "You think maybe he went to go see the boss man?" She had never personally met Philemon, but she knew he existed, as did most of them. No one ever mentioned him though, it was always just basic knowledge. Most of the persona users that waltzed into the room have no idea how they came to obtain their personas, an none of the attendants enlightened them in that fact at all, it was always hush hush like it was some big secret.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:09 am

Lisa too has no idea where his 'father' have gone. So she just raised her shoulder up and said "Maybe... There are a lot of possibilities though but i still don't the reason why am I the one in-charge despite my appearance and age but im happy that father trusted me" Lisa was really happy that she entrusted to be in the Velvet Room despite her age and not having a compendium yet. It feels good to be trusted so it goes the some for Lisa. "Changing topic, have you got your compendium yet? I still don't have mine but I hope father will give mine to me someday. I will be so happy if I got my own compendium" Lisa tried to continue a conversation with her sister despite her appearance as a cat. It seems that Lisa already liked her because this is the first time talking to each other despite being siblings and because there are a lot of them. Lisa can't even recognize them all except for William and Margaret whom she calls 'big brother' and 'big sister'.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:47 pm

She totally agreed that someone had to be in charge during Igor's absence, especially when the room was empty. Someone needed to be there if a guest decided to show up and needed help; though it would be comical if a guest showed up when there were no attendants available. Just picturing someone sitting in an empty blue waiting for someone else to arrive. The mention of a compendium was brought up by Lisa of how she was hoping for one as well. Jinx had to debate if she wanted to mention what happened to hers, though she did decided to do so anyways. "I had a compendium once, but I neglected my duties, so Igor took it. But I'm working for it now, it's just hard for me to get a guest when Cats don't talk in the human world." Talking to potential guests in the state she was in wasn't the best idea at all.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:25 am

"Really?! he took it!? that's too bad..." Lisa felt sorry about her sister whose compendium is confiscated. "I hope 'father' will return it to you soon and I hope mine as well so good luck for the both of us" she added brushing Jinx's fur for the last time before standing up. As she stood up, the door leading to the human world opened. Igor has returned. "Father! you have returned" she said in surprise so she suddenly hugged him. "Hello Lisa" he greeted Lisa and looked around the messy room. "Oh my, it seems that you've made a lot of mess" he added and waved his hand. As he waved his hand, all the pictures gathered. He then waved his hand down and the pictures stacked on Lisa's hand. "Tsk... tsk... Lisa you shouldn't make a mess here. What if a guest saw the Velvet Room dirty?" he scolded Lisa like a father with both hands on the waist. Lisa bowed down and apologized "Im sorry father, I promise it won't happen again". Igor smiled and brushed Lisa's hair. "Ok off you go, you still did a good job taking care of the Velvet Room" he added and that made Lisa's eyes to shimmer and her to smile. She happily left the Velvet Room to see the rest of her siblings.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:56 am

Igor came in, which made Jinx turn and bow a bit at him. He spoke a bit before Lisa exited, leaving just the two. The cat would nod her head at him before jumping off the table and making her way towards the couch, jumping up on top of it and sitting down. She was still the only attendant there, and picking up a guest was her goal so she could have enough courage to request a compendium from Igor. More like ask for her compendium back so she can have guests sign it and get back in the game. Laying down, the cattendant would stare at the door awaiting any action, anything at all.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm

The Attendants have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)   Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing in the Velvet Room (open to all VA or any sudden guests)
Page 1 of 1