Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I can't get any sleep lately

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HighSchoolLevel:Persona

HighSchoolLevel:Persona

I can't get any sleep lately  Empty
PostSubject: I can't get any sleep lately    I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Spiral has logged on

Typing...
"So i'm gonna make this short, i've haven't gotten any sleep for few nights i'm lacking behind my studies and i've been just stressed out lately.Though the weirdest thing is i'm seeing some weird stuff in my sleep like a room i'm not sure it's often vague where i am in my dreams but i remember the color blue... it's probably just a dream like i said right?"

Spiral has Logged off
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: I can't get any sleep lately    I can't get any sleep lately  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:31 pm

>>Blood Bone has logged in<<

...Blood Bone is typing...

Blood Bone: Another dream topic. How fascinating. So like I am not sure if ya will be logging back on or not to read this Spiral, but I don't think dreams should be ignored, especially if they keep ya up. I know some would say the lack of sleep is a result of the stress or vice versa; however, I am not here to worry about reality. I am interested in the dreams.

So ya say ya're in a blue room in an unknown location? That might mean isolation or calmness if you take the blue into consideration. However, with only that to go by, it is hard to examine the dream closer. Is there anything else that happens in this room?

Hit me up with more details if ya interested in taking this further, a'right?

Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: I can't get any sleep lately    I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:23 am

I can't get any sleep lately  Punch

--> [shinaisamurai15] :: What's up with everyone and ignoring scientific studies lately?

--> [shinaisamurai15] :: I never denied the dreams had meaning -- it's just that they were likely related to reality. It's pretty much a fact at this point that dreams are related to the subconscious; not speculation. When you sleep you essentially deactivate for lack of a better term and your consciousness turns off. However, the subconscious (being always active), takes the helm instead and formulates your dreams. Of course, there is the matter of lucid dreaming but I wouldn't be bothered with that too much; there's a perfectly natural explanation for it too.

--> [shinaisamurai15] :: I'm not 100% against the idea of this being linked to the supernatural but everyone seems ready to pounce on the idea that is. I don't care what you guys believe but I'm just saying that there's likely a rational reason as to why people like you are having these dreams. A lot of people seem keen on just jumping to conclusions and assumptions; which is a lot different than lending an idea the benefit of the doubt. But I must agree that more details would indeed be helpful.

--> [shinaisamurai15] :: If you're really bothered by it I suppose I could stop by the school library afterschool and see if I can find you anything on dreams, insomnia, etc. I'd recommend seeing a psychologist though if this is a serious issue interfering with your studies and see if there's any way to get rid of them. Your education should become before you start making logic jumps and leap forwards onto the train of investigation.

--> [shinaisamurai15] :: I suppose it's your life though. Do whatever you want with it; not my job to micromanage others nor do I think it'd be a very appreciated one in the first place if it was.

>>shinaisamurai15 has logged out.<<
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I can't get any sleep lately    I can't get any sleep lately  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 pm

>>SnarkySentai has logged on<<

"Yes yes, I do believe I know what's going on here. You see it's quite simple and rather obvious once it's said out loud. You've gone mad! Yes yes I know what your're thinking,"But SnakrySentai! I don't feel mad!" Well they never do, but trust me, this is sure fire madness of the highest caliber.

Blood may be on to something though. You're madness could stem from some deep routed fear or anxiety. I would suggest sitting down with yourself, looking yourself in the mirror,and asking yourself,"What is it that I'm going through right now that could lead to me losing my mind." And if your reflection talks back to you... well then you're extra crazy.

And my last point Samurai's suggestion to go see a Shrink... Personally I've always found them to be a bit pricey for the service they provide. I've always found talking it out with some friends helps to but for something this advanced, I would shill out the cash and find a professional.

But hey, those are my opinions.

>>SnarkySentai has logged out<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't get any sleep lately    I can't get any sleep lately  Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't get any sleep lately
Page 1 of 1