Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  Empty
PostSubject: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox

Shibakuzoi; the pride of Ueitawa was ablaze with citizens attempting to make a living. Many businessmen, deliver boys, and children just being released from school roamed these very busy streets. The excessive honking from mortal vehicles echoed through the entire city; making it quite challenging for one to peaceful think to themselves. One man; in his very early twenties was trapped within such an buzzing atmosphere. He drove some type of fancy imported luxury vehicle; an convertible to be exact. He sat in the drivers seat without a single care in the world and jamming out to the newest J-pop song. The man honked to the car before him, and the car before his honked at the one before it. Which, in turn created a chain reaction of endless honks. The wealthy adult laughed as he so happily bobbed his head to the joyful music coming from the expensive car speakers. He so happened to look out the rear view mirror and saw the oddest of sights. He rubbed his eyes and focused harder on the image. It seemed some kid in rollerblades was rolling on top of the cars stuck in such a jam. The male doing this had chocolate skin with thick black braids, maybe even dreads. No, he surly must be seeing things; did anyone truly have the guts to do such stunts...?

"YO!!!! OUTTA' THE WAY! I HAVE IMPORTANT SHIT TO DO TOO, YA' KNOW!"

The thundering voice exclaimed getting ever so closer to the obvious wealthy man and his obviously expensive luxury car. The rollerblading male leaped from roof to roof; busting stylish tricks as he did so. He wore a snug fitting black tank, with baggy black jeans. On his back resided a school backpack and wrapped around his neck by the laces were stylish expensive sneakers. YA SEE! THIS IS WHY I DON'T DRIVE IN THE CITY!" The boy shouted again; leaping from the roofs down to the pavement and weaving through the stationary vehicles. The wealthy man turned a full 180 degrees in his seat just to get a good luck at the passing youth. However, to his surprise, the rollerblader stopped directly next to his car, examined it with a rose eyebrow and smiled. "Yo, nice ride you have here, bro. Import from America, I bet?" The man nodded awkwardly while the rollerblader cackled something vicious. "Take good care of her, alright. It's not everyday you get to see sexy beasts like this one." With that being said, the rollerblader took off into a mad dash and blazed down the sidewalk; flawlessly avoiding the other pedestrians. Suddenly, in the middle of all this speedy chaos, the rollerblader came to an impassible impasse. Construction workers fixing the pavement.

"Oh...Fuck..." The rollerblader muttered to himself as he turned his body off to the side and unknowingly flew down some alleyway. A few seconds later, a great collusion could be heard within the heart of the alleyway. It seems the rollerblader came to a complete stop by crashing into a few trash cans. Luck enough for him the items stopped most of the impact, but still; who wants to be stopped by someone else's trash? He laid on top of three of the cans like a bed; dizzy and attempting to collect himself. "Damn..." He muttered...
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Gabishi was walking in the streets of Shibakuzoi, one of the most beautiful parts of Ueitawa. A place that even Gabishi didn't think to go, but today he was there because he was bored and didn't wanted to go back to Nadashiki, and today he also didn't have to go work. Gabishi look around a moment, this place was totally different from Nadashiki. It was more cleaner and the people look more calm than the people of Nadashiki. Gabishi was kinda happy to saw that, except the traffic jam. There was so much noise coming from each car that kinda disturb Gabishi. Some of the people who walked also look at him with a strange face. Come on, not in here too.... Gabishi said as he can't believe that people where looking at him in a strange look, even at Shibakuzoi. Gabishi took a deep breath before releasing it, he took out a pack of cigarettes and a zippo from his pocket. He put a cigarette into his mouth and slowly light it with his zippo. Gabishi continue to walk until he heard a loud noise not far from him.

Suddenly Gabishi can't believe at what he was seeing. An afro-american guy that was roller skating on top of the cars in the winter. FIrst, Gabishi didn't saw many afro-american people around there, especially one that was skating. Gabishi continued to look at the guy, that go near a car and talk towards the driver. Gabishi wasn't much into cars, since he was more into motorcycle especially his father Kawasaki W650. It wasn't like a Harley Davidson, but it have his own beauty. Gabishi decided to ignore the guy and continue to walk, until the afro-american passed Gabishi with his roller skates. Gabishi just smirked as he look at him once again. Gabishi put the cigarette in his mouth and released a grey smoke from his mouth. Suddenly Gabishi heard another loud noise not far from him. Gabishi decided to give a look and he can't believe at what he was looking at. It was the afro-american guy in on top of some trash cans. Gabishi was trying to old is laugh and decided to help the poor guy. Dude, are you ok? Gabishi said as he look at the guy. Gabishi offer his hand to the guy trying to help him to get back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 pm

--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  UguNeox

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Traffic, gotta love it, right?" Cole said to the stranger offering him a hand back up to his feet. The pugilist declined the kind gesture and swiftly pushed himself back up to an stationary position. Cole rolled a little backwards as he rose; the wheels upon the rollerblades roaring something furious as he adjusted all his weight towards the back of the wheels, causing him to stop almost immediately. The young male sighed; his breath clearly visible due to the winter esque temperature. Cole looked at the stranger, he seemed like some kind of pretty boy who cared more about his appearance than anything else. But didn't all males in Japan look like that? The pugilist chuckled a little at his own thoughts before pulling on the shoulder straps on his backpack and speaking. "So, sup? You saw that nasty fall, right? I'll be perfectly fine, but still." He paused; a heavy yawn escaping his plump lips. "Not many people would see if a fool like me was ok. So I guess some kind of thanks is in order so... Thanks, bro."
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Gabishi look at the black man who was finally getting up. He got a little nervous since it was his first time talking with a person of a different race, so for him was kinda awkward but he tried to stay calm as he look at the black colored man. Gabishi put his cigarette into his mouth and quickly released some smoke from his nose while still looking at the guy. While looking at the guy, Gabishi was rotating his cigarette between his thumb and middle finger while pushing the bunt of the cigarette with his index finger. Somehow, Gabishi wasn't really strange with that face, like he already saw somewhere else but he can't remember it. ....Well, sometimes even a pro need a little help. Gabishi said with a small smile on his face. You put some cool tricks earlier.... Gabishi was kinda amazed when he saw those skating tricks. Your not new around here, right? It seems that you knew this part of the city. Gabishi said as he felt kinda lost in that place, maybe it wasn't a good idea going there but if he didn't go there he never meet an interesting guy. The name is Gabishi Ogami..... yours?
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm

"Help, huh? Yeah, I suppose." The pugilist cackled just over the thought. One obtaining any real help these days are extremely small. Humans naturally only look out for themselves so Cole was never one to accept real help when another offered. The young boxer glared at the smoking pretty boy, "Think so? I've been skating for about seven years, bro. In that time one is bond to pick up some kind of skill, right?" Cole yawned once more as he tapped the back of his left heel upon the pavement below. As the smoker continued to speak, the ebony male found himself fiddling with his cellphone; replying to text messages and surfing the oh so horrible Facebook. When the male finished his string of words, Cole spoke; still texting with swift keystrokes. "I've been living here for about... Three... Maybe four years? Not very long, but long enough to get around." He answered all the digital messages in mere seconds and even trolled a few friends about their ignorant Facebook statues and posts. The pugilist looked at the male as he introduced himself. This Gabishi character seemed cool enough, so what would be the harm in introducing himself in return? "Folks around these parts know me as Cole. Cole Barbados to be exact. Nice to make your acquaintance, bro."
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Gabishi just look at the guy as he helped him. The guy was bigger than Gabishi himself, but Gabishi wasn't scared of that. Seven years? That's a long time dude.... Gabishi said as the black man talk about his skill in skating. Gabishi was impressed when he saw that, even thought the guy felt on his last trick. Gabishi look around as some people look at them. Gabishi didn't like when people look at him like that, but he ignored them and continue to talk with the guy. Gabishi look at the guy as he took out his headphone and quickly started to text something on it. Gabishi didn't really cared about it, as he continue to talk to him.Well, since you are from around here..... can you tell me a good place to eat? I'm kinda lost.... Gabishi said as he continue to smoke his cigarette while looking around since he was lost, and he really need some directions. He was also kinda hungry since he didn't eat much at school. Gabishi look back at the guy as he introduce himself. Cole..... Well, its nice to meet you too, dude... Gabishi said while still looking at Cole, hoping that he would tell him a good location for eating.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"Oh, you hunger?" Cole asked rhetorically; still pulling on the straps to the backpack draping over the shoulders. "Lets see... It really depends on what you wanna eat." He paused; the wheels upon the rollerblades carrying him out of the alleyway. "There's a steak joint right up the street from here. Good meat and good service, but it's not cheap. So if you're broke, fuck it." Fixing his gaze down the street, Cole continued to speak. "At the end over there is a cheap burger joint. Other then the fact the burgers are soaked in fat. It's still decent enough, bro." Suddenly, Cole's stomach began churning out of hunger sheer hunger. He fixed his gaze upon the male behind him, "Actually, I'm pretty famished myself. Care to grab a bite with me?"
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Gabishi walked out from the alley following Cole. He was still smoking his cigarette while looking around on the streets since Cole mentioned two place to eat. One that have nice food, but expensive or the fast food, a cheap one. Without thinking for a second time he quickly walked towards the cheap one, since he was trying to save some money. Well, its hard to live all alone in a big city like Ueitawe. Sure, why not? Gabishi said as he released a grey smoke from his mouth while throwing away the bunt of the cigarette on the street. He continue to walk while looking around the streets since it was all new from him. By the way dude..... are you doing other sports? you have a good body..... no homo.... Gabishi said with a smirk on his face as he put his hands inside his pockets, while walking towards the fast food place.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Cole gave the smoker a rather 'suspicious' glare. It's not everyday another male blatantly comments on another's physique; and with such 'choiceful' words. However, Cole merely shrugged it off and gave the thought no more mind. Maybe this guy was just attempting to strike up conversation? Regardless of the reasoning behind the 'questionable' comment, Cole had full intentions on answering. "No homo... This guy..." The ebony boy whispered to himself before releasing a few friendly chuckles. "I'm a up and coming pugilist, bro. So I box for a living. But other than fighting, I guess I like the typical highschooler shit, too." He paused, "What about you? Gotta be involved in somethin'; not like this place has much to do as far as entertainment goes."

--- exit ★

OOC: Gonna say this thread is over, lol. I highly doubt Hikuro will even notice so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Pugilist? Really? Gabishi stopped for a moment when he listened to Cole. His father was a pugilist but tragically he loved his job so much that he die in the ring. Gabishi can totally remember that night like it was just yesterday. He look around ar they approaching the fast food place. Me? Yeah.... i was into boxing too.... you know, becoming the strongest around here but people didn't like that.... so i decided to stop Gabishi said as he saw a long line for order. Now.... i'm not doing nothing.... just going to school, sleep, eat.... and beat someone else if they piss me off... Gabishi said as he wait in the line to just order some food when suddenly his phone made a loud noise. He quickly pick and talked to the phone Hello..... what?!?!? b-b-but...... ok, ok.... i'm going there.... Gabishi said a little pissed off while he put his phone away. He look at Cole and apologize to him Sorry dude, but i have to go to work right now since another one called in sick..... well, it was nice to meet you... Gabishi said with a little wave using his hand and quickly leaving the place going to Nadashiki.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

Cole has established a Social Link with Gabishi of the Strength Arcana...

Gabishi has established a Social Link with Cole of the Strength Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]    --- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]  Empty

Back to top Go down

--- rustle n' bustle ★ [o]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Ueitawa :: Shibakuzoi-
Jump to: