Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) Empty
PostSubject: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Naomi would stand outside the entrance for the skatepark, for once without a smile on her face and her board in one of her hands. Not because she wasn’t happy, but because she was looking for one person in particular. If anyone who knew her saw her, they would probably have to do a double take. Instead of her usually stylistic outfit, she went for a more practical look today. She wore a thin jacket that was zipped all the way up to her collarbone. A pair of loose, beige pants going all the way to her ankles covered her legs. And she had wisely ditched the heels for a pair of flats. She wasn’t used to wearing anything like this, but most people seemed to dress like this everyday. She would look around the entire park. Her only target was Yatagarasu and she had a few choice words for him. Something like freak, only nothing like that. She sighed as she realized that she didn’t have it in her to be that mean. She would just have to do the next best thing. The thing she had come her in the first place for. If only she could find him…

No matter how hard she looked around for him, she didn’t see him anywhere. She didn’t know where else he could be, so she had to stick here. At least there was one person she knew here, “Rhyme!” She would call out to him and wave with her free hand. She would go up to him, taking care to avoid and problems that should stand in her way. She only knew two people here, and this was the one that wasn’t currently on her bad side, “What’s been happening? How have you been?” She was immediately cheery. She could at least make a little small talk with him before asking the really big question, “Umm… Would you happen to know where Yatagarasu is? I need to have a talk with him.” She would emphasis the word talk a little too much, giving a small snicker once her statement was done.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Rhyme placed a hand on his side while looking at the girl with a raised brow. He hardly recognized her, but he couldn't forget that voice. "Oh wow, it's Yata's girlfriend. What's up, Buggy? If you want Yata, he's towards the back of the skatepark. That place is closed down for construction, but he seems to hang out there alot now. I'm sure you two will have quality time together. No one would bother you, ehehe.." Rhyme patted Buggy on the back and walked off with the rest of his group, continuing the conversation.

Meanwhile in the back of the skatepark...

Yatagarasu currently sat at the top of an uncompleted ramp. His skateboard was beneath him, and his keen amber eyes were looking at his hands. Around the area was various smoke clouds, but there were no fires or anything to accompany it. It was almost as if they appeared from nowhere. "Heh, not bad. Not bad at all. Nothing different than before, Brahma, but I have a feeling things are going to change soon enough. I'm going to "Sora" bove them all. HAHAHAH! Get it? No? Fine." The red head kicked over a ladder that came crashing down across the way, breaking one of the unfinished ramps into pieces. "Tch, I doubt those bastards ever finish this shit. It's been sitting here for about a year now. Their budget must have been cut."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Naomi would nod when Rhyme told her where to find Yatagarasu. She had to say one thing before she went back there, “I’m not his girlfriend. More like a pain in his side.” She laughed at her own joke, knowing that no one else would get why it was funny to her. She would still thank him for telling her though and would then head further back so they could have a nice, long chat. As she made her way towards him, she was shocked to see smoke rising up for nowhere. Not too long ago, this would have been weird. Now, it was just a sign that someone was playing with inhumanly powers. Just an average day for her as of late. She would open her mouth to speak, not even giving him time to notice her before the words left her mouth, “When you said you were going to burn down the world, I didn’t think you were going to start here.” Honestly, she expected some kind of government building to be the first to go. This was a new one. By now he probably would have noticed her arrival, “It’s nice to see you again, Yatagarasu. How have you been since we last spoke? I assume you’ve figured out your Persona.” She would point to the smoke with a smile, “Oh no. I’m getting off topic. I came here for something else. Silly me.” She wouldn’t make a move to join him at the top of the ramp. Instead, she would stay on the ground and look up at him. It was his turn to speak, and she would give him that right before she got to the meat of why she had come here today. In the meantime, this was just a pleasant conversation between two people who had just recently been in a small scuffle.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:25 am

Yatagarasu's glowing amber eyes looked down towards this newcomer. He'd know that voice from anywhere, though the last time he heard it, she wasn't too happy with him. "Heh, I'm not burning anything down here, Bug. I'm just practicing before the real deal. Anyway, I've been waiting to bump into you again." The Crow pushed forward and rolled down the ramp on his skateboard before rolling off and coming to a stop infront of Buggy. He looked her up and down, and then looked her in the eye with a crooked smirk. "Yea, I've gotten accustomed to some changes, but I'm still not used to using it. It'd be much easier if someone could show me. I wonder who that could be.." The Crow took a step closer to his female counterpart and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer. Now they were practically face to face, now. "I noticed you were pretty good when you were whooping my doppelganger's ass. Those other dumbasses weren't that bad either, but they weren't in your league at all. Think you could show me how to use that power in the near future too?" Yatagarasu would release Naomi and give a few laughs while taking steps away from her. He placed his finger tips on his forehead and gave a toothy grin.

When she mentioned catching up with him wasn't why she was there, the amber eye'd teen raised a brow. What the hell else was there? Skating lessons at a time like this? "If that's not why you're here, then what's the deal? You got something you want to say to me, Buggy? Maybe alittle information about those dumbass "friends" you've been hanging around? If you're worried I'm jealous or whatever hell else that you're hanging with them more than me, you're dead wrong. I couldn't care less." The cocky, egotistical brat would shrug his shoulders and shake his head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

She would raise an eyebrow when Yatagarasu said that he wasn’t burning anything down. She had a hard time believing that considering there was smoke everywhere, but who was she to judge. Maybe his Persona just had an unnatural love of smoke. Accompany that with Yatagarasu’s love of fire, and they made the perfect team. That was actually a terrifying thought. Her eyes would begin questioning him even more when he said he had been waiting to bump into her. She was glad to hear that he had gotten used to some of the changes that came with a Persona. She new it wasn’t easy. Even she wasn’t completely used to it. One time her mother almost walked in the room while she had Intertwined summoned. Thank goodness she had locked her door, otherwise she’d have to answer some awkward questions about a pair of moving teddy bears. As he got closer to her and put his arms around her waist, her entire face would turn red and she would freeze up. She liked people, and all, but this was a little too close for comfort. As he spoke to her from this distance, she would only make out every few words. Her brain was almost completely fried. She couldn’t even bring herself to answer him. She would only return to normal when he let go of her.

She would shrug her shoulders at his latest fling of questions. She wasn’t really here to ask questions or to give him information on the others. She was here for one very important reason. A reason she had spent these last few days practicing for, “Oh, it’s noting too big. I know you don’t care about what I do or who I hang out with, so that isn’t the issue.”  She would set her board on the ground at last, “I just came to challenge you to a race.”  She looked at him with stern eyes, making it clear she wasn’t joking. She had put time into getting faster, and stirring wasn’t really as issue for her anymore. Sure, she hadn’t gotten to everything she meant to, but it was enough for her. Although, she knew in the back of her mind that she stood almost no chance of coming out on top, she was willing to try it, “Think you can do that?”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Yatagarasu placed a hand on his side when he heard what she truly wanted. His ears even perked up as his amber eyes shot her a glare. "It's not like you're "Bug"ging me or anything, but you sure you want to get your ass kicked in a race? Haha!" The Crow could never put down a challenge, which was probably why he was swiping his nose and hopping on top of his skateboard. "You got balls for a chick, Buggy. I hope you don't think you're hot shit just because you got some skills down on a board. I'm not the type to hold back, even against chicks!" He rolled circles around his female counterpart and looked her up and down. He was sizing her up with his glowing amber eyes, but he kept his usual toothy grin. "But like I said before, I don't care if you like dealing with those dumbasses. Next time you should bring me along for the ride so I can see what you really can do. After I saw that power of yours, you could say I fell for you! Hahaha!" The red headed rebel gave a few laughs before he pulled up by her side. "Where are we racing too, Buggy? Give me the details." He crossed his arms across his chest and kept his eyes focused on the shy chick. For someone so quiet and easy to fluster, he wondered why the hell she was always around him. She wasn't tired of his antics yet? Probably soon, she'd be ready to turn tail and run the moment he started burning shit down.

--------------------------------
Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) 2dj564x★☆Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) 5la3b5★☆Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) 2dj564x
---------------------------------

Maybe she had an alternative motive here? Perhaps those dumbasses put her up to the task of watching him, just incase he became a threat? After all, he wasn't willing to bend over and accept their bullshit about bonds and having friends as strength. Relying on others got you killed, and he saw that first hand. He had the scars to prove it. He hoped Buggy wasn't dumb enough to think those other guys could protect her if anything real were to happen. Tch, they'd probably be the one's to get her killed, and her dying wasn't on the Crow's agenda. She had to be there to see this world he was going to create. Her and Rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 pm

She would give him her own cocky grin, “I don’t plan on getting my butt kicked, so it’s alright.” As long as she could keep up with him and keep the distance between them limited, she would consider it a win. If she could beat him, that would be even better. Boy, that was a long shot. She would watch as he circled around her, deciding it was time to get on her own board, “If you want to tag along, just tell me. I’ll invite you into the world of the pink doors, but you’re going to have to fight too. The things in there won’t go easy on you.” She had first hand experience with that now. If anyone who went in there wasn’t read to fight, they wouldn’t make it out. Shadows were a mean little race. But they could deal with that later. For now, she had to pick where they were racing to. She didn’t know Standasen that well. She basically only knew the skatepark, “To the stadium. I know where that it and how to get there. Unless you have a better plan.” It was the only other place she knew. It would have to do, “Whenever you’re ready.”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 pm

The Wild Crow raised a brow when she mentioned fighting. "The hell do you think I am? I'm always ready for a good brawl. Those "things" will be turned to dust and rubble when I'm done!" He spat to the side and readied himself for the race. Buggy wanted to go to the stadium, well that was fine. But the Crow never said he'd abide but all the rules of the road... Or the skies. "Get ready, Chica! Three..." He place a foot on the ground and the other on the board. "Two.." His amber eyes glanced towards the female before turning towards the skies. "One.. !" His hand moved over and took Buggy's in a firm grasp. "Let's go!" A plume of smoke shot from beneath the two, and Yatagarasu pulled the female up into his arms and took off on his board. He was literally riding a cloud of darkness, as he would grind the trail upwards towards the sky above the skate park; holding Buggy so she wasn't in danger of falling. Boy, he sure was a show off. Now that he had power, he wanted to show the world how different he was. How much stronger he was...! Before turning them all to rubble!

"Hell Yeah! Hold on tight, Buggy, cause we're headin towards the stadium in style!" Wrapping his right arm around her waist, he'd use his left hand to propel and steer them along the sky line. When leaving the skatepark, they'd hit the rooftops of Standensen, and would finally touch base on the rooftop of one of the buildings. Letting Buggy go, he'd hold a hand up towards the sky, and her board would fall from one of the smoke clouds and into his hand. Placing it on the ground, he'd swipe the tip of his nose with a confident grin. "HEH! I hope that ride wasn't "Board"ing for you! Hahaha!" He laughed for a bit before stopping and cursing to the side. "...Fuck, I still suck at telling jokes. D-Don't you dare look down on my sense of humor! If you think I'm bad, you would have thought my brother had mental issues!" The red head crossed his arms and turned away from the female. "Anyway, we have a clear shot for the stadium here. There's a path down on the other end of the rooftop and then it's all down hill from there. I'll give you a head start if you really plan on beating me. But not like that's going to help you! I'm no dumb ass when it comes to kicking ass on a board! Heh!"

Human Skill:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Naomi looked him over once when he said he could take on the Shadows, “I don’t doubt you, but you have to get better control of your Persona first. I’ll tell you what I’ve figured out later. Okay?” For now, she had to get ready for a race. As Yatagarasu started counting down, she would ready herself. If she just got a good start, she could manage this. She was ready to take off the moment her said one, but instead she could feel him grab her. She never expected him to have an ability to fly off into the sky and she really didn’t expect him to take her along for the ride. Understand, she had been in planes before, she was even a roller coaster junkie, but she was now flying above Standasen on a skateboard.

The moment he told her to hold on, she would wrap her arms around his shoulders. There was no way she was going to let go until her feet were back on the ground. She had to admit though, the world looked wonderful from up high. That was probably the reason she wasn’t afraid of heights. Still, she would rather have her feet on the ground. She would sigh in relief as she felt Yatagarasu land on one of the rooftops. She would hold onto him a little longer while she made sure she was really on solid ground again. As soon as that was clear though, she would back away from him in embarrassment. How could she have held on to him like that without feeling slightly humiliated? All of that was lost once he tried to make a joke, “It’s a pun, right? You could have done it if it wasn’t for that ‘d’. You’ll get the hang of it in time.” She wasn’t one to make puns, but she knew more than enough people who did, “Your ‘bug’ging joke was worded better.”

She put her foot on her board and pointed toward the stadium, “If you don’t want me to look down on you, don’t look down on me. We’re going at the same time.” She had been practicing because she wanted a serious race. She didn’t want him to treat her like she couldn’t take care of herself, “Besides, maybe I can still beat you in a fair race. You know what they say: big things come in small packages. Maybe I’ll snag a big miracle.” Unlikely, but possible. She look at him with a smirk, “How does that sound?”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm

"O-Oi, my jokes are fine! Alright!?" The Wild Crow scrunched his face and crossed his arms like a child at the comment. When she said not to look down on her, Yatagarasu gave a cocky smirk and gave her a thumbs up. "Well said, Buggy. In that case!" Without waiting for his female counterpart, the Crow kicked off and went straight for the stadium without letting her even get ready to go. The moment he hit the hill, he'd put his left foot forward and his right foot on the tail of the board. Crouching down and leaning forward, he'd begin to go into a speed style of skateboarding, zooming down the way from the roof and hitting the road with a bounce. "Enjoy losing, Bug! You've got a long way to go before you're on my level, Chica! Bwahaha!" The egotistical bastard was definitely cocky with his head start towards the goal, and his total disregard for any person who would get in the way of his victory. Buggy better have brought her A-game challenging him. He did wonder why she randomly challenged him, especially after their last encounter in that strange alternate island. He was supposed to apologize for calling her a freak, but that was something he had trouble with. Saying sorry was harder than any fight he had been in, and that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:34 pm

“HEY! We’re supposed to go at the same time!” No time to waste, Naomi pushed off on her board. This would be different than how she had practiced. She had practiced on a flat surface, where she had to rely on her own power to go faster. This was downhill though; gravity’s domain. She was already behind him, so she would have to leave it to the forces of nature to help her out. Unbeknownst to him, Yatagarasu had shown her just what she needed to do. The moment she hit the road, she knew she had to push her weight forward on the board. Good thing she had practiced her balance, otherwise she would have fallen off from the moment she shifted her weight. She bent her knees only a little bit so that she could push more of herself towards the front of the board without falling over. She could already tell she wasn’t going fast enough to catch up with Yatagarasu. She got a bit lower on her board to gain some extra speed, “Better not be underestimating me.” She would say to herself as she kept adjusting her body to figure out how far she could push herself until she could no longer safely keep her balance. She needed to find out how fast she could go so she wasn’t completely left behind.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 pm

As the hothead continued his accelerated roll towards the stadium, he looked back over his shoulder at his brown skinned counter part who was keeping up well for someone in her skill level. He gave a smirk before turning back and pushing forward even after, leaving a trail of smoke down upon the concrete in his wake. This propulsion boosted him down, across the street, and smack dab into the front of the stadium where he'd perform an 180 ollie with his board, and land with a thud. Because he was going so fast, he'd have to use the smoke to slow him down just before he ran smack dab into the wall of the stadium. Turning to look back towards Buggy, he'd wait while looking at the watch on his wrist. "As I said, you're leagues below me, Buggy. I won't hold back against anyone when it comes to skateboarding, heh!" When she did arrive, he'd place a hand on his side while giving a toothy grin. "So for me winning, I get a prize, right!? I know that wasn't part of the rules of this race but screw the rules!" The Wild Crow swiped the tip of his nose while stepping off his skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 pm

She had finally found the lowest she could get on her board without tumbling off. It still wasn’t enough to keep up with him, but she was proud of herself. She never would have done this kind of thing before, now she was enjoying it. If someone had told her that only a month or so ago, she never would have believed them. Unlike Yatagarasu, she wasn’t going so fast that stopping should have been a problem for her. She, however, had no idea how to stop going downhill though. As the stadium came into view, she would put out her right foot to try and stop herself. Bad idea. She had been careless and ended up tripping herself instead. Her final way to the stadium was closer to a child rolling down a hill than anything. She would only stop once the ground began to even out, at which point she would sit up and wait for her board to follow behind her. Without a word, she picked it up and began examining it, sighing in relief when it seemed to be undamaged. With the faintest hint of embarrassment, she stood up and straightened herself out, “Is it bad that was one of my better landings?”

She had known going into this that the likelihood of her winning was very low, but she was hoping she didn’t get beat too badly. Based on how this race went, she wasn’t sure how she should feel. It could have been much worse, but she didn’t do that well to begin with. Oh well. She wasn’t a sore loser, “Yeah, I suppose beating you today was a pipedream. Still, give me a few years and I may start to be a threat.” She’d give him a smirk, “Unless of course, you still have room to get better. In which case, you’ll keep soaring above me. Literally.” She hadn’t forgotten that little smoke trick. With that, he could always be on top and watch the world from up high. The moment he mentioned a prize she’d give him a funny look, “We were going to do that. If I would have known, I would have cheated somehow.” She way she said that, it wasn’t clear if she was joking or not. It usually was, but coming from her right now, even she wasn’t 100% sure, “But you won, so I guess it’s only fair.” Even though he also had a head start and smoky powers, a win was still a win, no matter how you got it.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

When he saw her tumbling down, Yata moved forward on instinct to try and shield her from crashing into anything. Luckily, she stopped by herself so this wasn't need. However, he noticed what he had done in an attempt at helping her and looked away out of embarrassment and disbelief that he was actually going to attempt to help someone without looking for anything in return. When his female counter part stood and made her remark, the Wild Crow would cross his arms and close his eyes. "You need to be more careful, Buggy. Last thing I want to hear about is you killing yourself because you're too much of a dumbass to know what's dangerous and what's not. I can't have my first student dying on me, you know? That makes me look like I suck ass at this!" Though he seemed like he was insulting her, this was just his way of telling her he actually cared about her well being. He was just too hardheaded to say it flat out.

"Give you a few years, huh? Heh, we'll see, Buggy!" The Crow gave her a playful nudge on the arm. When it came down to the prize he wanted for winning, the usual hot head got quiet. His expression turned more sheepish as he made a pout and looked off to the side. "How about... a kiss?" His voice became inaudible at the last few words, and he gave a bashful nervous laugh before turning away. The thought of Rhyme teasing him about the indirect kiss came to mind. "Haha... It's totally okay, Buggy! I was just joking! I don't need anything from you. Just keep coming around the skatepark regularly. People like Rhyme will miss you if you disappear, you know? Don't be mistaken, it's not like I'd miss you or anything!" Right, because Yatagarasu wouldn't ever admit that he'd miss anyone either. Hell no, he didn't need anyone so there was no need to miss anyone either. Hmph! ..Tsundere-kun.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Naomi would give a little pout as Yaagarasu began to lecture her about being careful, “I get it. I won’t get myself killed anytime soon… Not from boarding at least.” She couldn’t guarantee that nothing would get to her, but she could try not to be the cause of her own demise. It was possible something much bigger and scarier could get to her though. Say, a car, or Shadows, or the common cold. Those were all dangerous things that she had no control over, “I’ll be good though. I won’t do anything too stupid.” She meant that, but not just as a promise to him. She had no intention on getting herself killed. Not now, now in the near future, not ever.

“Yeah, a few years is all I’ll need if you’re still going to teach me.” She would clear her throat and look off to the side, “Assuming you still don’t mind teaching me.” She thought they were getting along well, but who knew. When it came time for him to mention what he wanted as a prize, he got very quiet. So quiet, in fact, that Naomi hadn’t really heard what he wanted. She was going to question him, but he then told her he was just joking. She wasn’t sure if she believed that. He didn’t seem like the type to bring up something like that unless he meant it. She didn’t have the ground to question it though, “Don’t worry. I don’t plan on never coming back. I like it at the skatepark. Besides, can’t have Rhyme worrying about me.” She got on her board again, “Thanks for the race, but I have to get home. Next time, you should come to San Malarus. Have fun on my home turf, maybe teach you how to use that Persona of yours.” She gave him a shy smile, “Oh yeah, I have to tell you something. Even if you wouldn’t miss me, I would sure miss you. That and your jokes.” With those words, she took off.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)   Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't call me freak (Yatagarasu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next