Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoru

Yoru

(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred Empty
PostSubject: (Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred   (Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:54 am

I might fix this, but for now i'll work on someone else so i can avoid the fact that i'm an utter failure.

Mordred
Target survival rate is at 0 percent, engaging.

The Biography

(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred RGQH7Iq
Birth Name: Kuro Akarui (Meaning bright black)
Aliases: Mordred, Fatal mistake
Birth Day: (Redacted)
Arcana: Death
Place of Residence: Dorms
School Year: First year.
Class:

After School Club:  

Part Time Job:

Appearance: Standing at around 5 feet, Kuro has an average body, built to seem normal to those around him. He has very pale skin. He has snow white hair, which grows down to his ears, and is tied into a ponytail at the back of his head. His eyes are bright red. Around his neck he wears a black, scarf-like collar, decorated with two yellow arrows pointing downward. On both sides of his head there are black and yellow headphones with yellow ear cups, and two black stripes thereon. The right side of his face features two red circles above his cheek, which are connected through thin lines. His clothing consists of a white, long-sleeved shirt he wears over a longer black one, and yellow flap trousers. The white shirt has a deep, round neckline and two rounded cuts at both sides, over his waist. The black bibs of his flap trousers are not on his shoulders, but instead are hanging down loosely. Again, the legs of his trousers show black, down pointing arrows on both sides. The ends of the trousers are stuffed into black boots, which both have yellow arrows instead of black ones on them. From his sleeves there are black bands hanging down.

Personality: (At least a paragraph)

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name: Amazing cook
Description: Kuro is a great cook, and can whip up professional-level dishes with little time, and most of it has a great nutritional value. He also has an amazing sense of decoration, and the look is almost as appealing as the taste.

Strength Name: Light feet
Description: Kuro is very fast, and can traverse larger distances in less time. This is mostly due to the fact that he is built out of very light metal.

Strength Name: Superior intellect.
Description: Being equipped with a computer, Kuro is very intelligent in his programming, but when he was human, he was incredibly intelligent, making up for his disabilities. Outside of battle, he uses it to ace his classes, be prepared for social life, and everything else. In battle, his wit is his weapon, using explosives and his gun as a way of limiting his opponent's moves, while he sets up a strategy.

Strength Name: Mechanic
Description: Kuro, being stuck in a hospital for a large portion of his life, liked to build things, especially machines, to keep himself entertained. This led to him being able to repair and  upgrade himself to further levels, modify his equipment, and impress classmates.

Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses:  

Weakness Name: Precise decorator
Description: Though he excels at actual cooking, Kuroha goes crazy with decorating his dishes, and the slightest mistake makes him restart the whole process, sometimes the entire dish.

Weakness Name: Weak alloy
Description:Though Kuro is very fast and light, he is weaker when it comes to defense, causing his physical defense to have 25% less effectiveness.

Weakness Name: Overheat
Description: Due to his cooling fan being broken, Kuro is unable to properly operate in extreme heat, thus causing similar effects to heat exhaustion. He also gains an extra weakness to fire-based attacks.

Weakness Name: System overload, Reboot is necessary
Description: Kuro, as a robot, has one big problem: his power source is highly unstable, a large amount of nuclear energy is contained inside, and he inly has 1 year to fix it. The only proper power source would be a shadow-powered battery, but he would need to find it somewhere in limbo.

Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon: Gun

Weapon Name: Tsūretsu Bakuhatsu (Meaning stinging explosion)
Weapon Description: Tsūretsu is a gauss sniper rifle, meaning it uses magnets for a more effective shot, usually causing small explosions where it is shot. On its side, there is a small hole for explosives to be stored in.
Weapon Image: https://imgur.com/ULDGxhw
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element:

The Background

History:(At Least 2-3 Paragraphs)

Last edited by Kuro on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;o; Oh god)
Back to top Go down

(Scrapped, i ruined it) Mordred
Page 1 of 1