Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)

Go down 
+2
xJoydx
Mr. Grantus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:35 am

Seconds after roaming in the Velvet Room he had gotten a small text message via his phone. Looking at it almost immediately, he was happy to see it had come from Hibiki, who told him to gather up any new Persona-Users that were available in the Velvet Room. It seemed they were going to need help in their future adventure against Limbo and the respective obstacles. Noctis had noticed just recently a few others awakened to their potential and were fine candidates to assist the crew. Turning his phone, he would send a mass message to the new Persona Users, which read as follows:

“My name is Noctis. If you have received this message you have recently awoken to your potential. By now you have probably noticed the blue doors around Ueitawa. They lead into an area known as the Velvet Room. This has been sent to other people who have awoken to their power, who are free to look inside when they can. If at all possible, please come in and hear both myself and some possibly allies, as what you will hear may decide what you plan to do with your life, as well as how to stop the red area encroaching on your world. Please be safe.”

After the message was finished, Noctis would send it out and sit on one of the chairs, with his Compendium in his hand, looking over both the Temperace Arcana of his new guest and the Justice Arcana of his original guest Kahn. Hopefully Kahn knew he could trust these individuals, and hopefully the other Users would trust the message. Truly, it was all he had left. He would only be able to wait and pray they would walk in.

OoC:

Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 am

Kaihei had been lounging in his dorm room boredly, not having anything specific to do. There wasn't much activity going on in the dorms lately, which didn't really bother him in general, although he felt a bit weird sitting there in silence. He had contemplated going out, but when he remembered what his last random walk yielded, he wasn't really sure whether he wanted to have a second round of that. Hearing his phone go off and interrupt his thinking, he huffed in annoyance as he reached for it. He reread the strange message at least good five times before deciding that it wasn't just his imagination. Well, he had to admit that he had noticed a blue door recently, but what unsettled him the most was that someone found out about this without him knowing. It wasn't like he had been telling people left and right. 'I don't particularly enjoy mysteries....'

Kaihei wasn't the type of a guy to rush to meet a stranger, however this thing sort of intrigued him. And he had nothing else to do, which in his mind was quite the legit excuse. As long as it wasn't crowded there, he could handle, so why not? With a light sigh, he picked himself up from his bed, and went off to search for those shiny blue doors. It took him a while, but he found one nevertheless. He walked through, although not before giving it a slight glare, out of habit. It didn't help that he felt a little stupid engaging in this supernatural whatever.

''So, what is this supposed to be about?''
, he'd ask matter of factly, as he looked around the room, whether anyone was present or not.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Nanami stared blankly at the wall in front of her, near cursing herself at her inability to think up of more things to write down. The information she knew was out there somewhere was frustraingly long, and the things she knew was frustraingly short. It was enough to drive a sane person crazy, and she was not entirely sane.

The ringtone of someone unfamiliar texting her snapped her out of the rut she was driving herself into. This... The couldn't be real.

“My name is Noctis. If you have received this message you have recently awoken to your potential. By now you have probably noticed the blue doors around Ueitawa. They lead into an area known as the Velvet Room. This has been sent to other people who have awoken to their power, who are free to look inside when they can. If at all possible, please come in and hear both myself and some possibly allies, as what you will hear may decide what you plan to do with your life, as well as how to stop the red area encroaching on your world. Please be safe.”

'Ask and it shall appear,' Nanami thought as she got up and shrugged on her jacket. She had seen a door next to the train station not too far from her house. She would ask questions and get answers. Yes, Mio had helped, but even she hadn't known everything. The high schooler called out to her mom and left, walking briskly until she saw that blue glowing door. She inhaled a breath and stepped through.

The place was... Blue. Very blue. Bluer than any blue she had really seen in quite some time. What was with this place? But there was a slash of color and a familiar face here. She wasn't going to speak up, not quite yet. After all, Kahei-san had asked a question to someone she hoped, and she wanted to hear the answer. Instead, she shuffled off to stand, watching Kahei and looking about for someone to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 pm

((Once everyone who wants to show up is here or no one posts within a few days I'll get started.))
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:18 am

The Velvet Room door would open once more and Kahn would enter the room. He had grown used to the calming music and the blue brightness that often welcomed him to the other dimension. Unlike the first meeting he attended, he wanted to show up somewhat on time. He glanced around the room noting that Noctis was there along with two familiar faces. Kaihei and Nanami...most unfortunate that they got wrapped up in all of this. They were just two more people he would have to defend. He is doing the best he could, but the people he called "friends" seemed to fall every time they took a mission. For Cyril and a few of those that he had awakened with, then Lorielle, and now Ruo. They would be saved and avenged if what Natashi told him was true. It was not too late...not yet. Ruo was not confirmed to be defeated, Naito managed to overcome the Mask, and Ruo was not even human. Perhaps she held an advantage over The Mask that would allow her to defeat it with ease. Only time would tell, but Kahn had confidence in her to overcome whatever challenge lied ahead of her.

The strategist in his mind was frowning at how few answered the call. He heard Kaihei's question, the red haired young man glanced toward Noctis who was sitting browsing his compendium at that moment. No doubt this would be a good chance for him to gain guests and strength in this meeting. Wendy's Kun would move toward Noctis' side before turning to address, who he assumed to be two new Persona users. "I was the one who called this meeting, and Kaihei if you do not mind waiting a few more minutes, to see if anyone else shows up, then everything will be made clear." He would explain nodding toward his attendant, "How about you introduce yourself, and explain where they are. If no one else arrives then give them the background information. I'll fill everyone in on the information gathered thus far once you are finished." He would say turning his head toward Noctis giving him a confident nod. Almost if he was communicating, that these were people he could work with to save Uietawa.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Noctis would slowly watch as two people showed up to the meeting, which brought a smile to his face. His efforts did not go in vain. One man would show up, seemingly interested while a woman showed up. Even Kahn came in, and seemed to know one of them. Kahn even gave him the floor to introduce himself to possible new allies. “Hello to you both. Candy?” he said walking to the both of them and offering a bag of jelly beans to the boy, and a few strings of licorice to the girl. It seemed he would never get his love of candy and sugar under control. “I am the one who sent you the message to your phones. My name is Noctis and I am an Attendant of this place known as the Velvet Room. Our job is to guide our guests who have awakened to their potential-their Persona, and assist them to the best of our ability, such is my own role as well. Kahn himself is actually one of my guests who I assist. Should you wish to become my guests, I will happily help you,” he said popping a few pieces of different candies in his own mouth at once and eating them almost instantly.

After swallowing, he would continue on. “The issue we called you here is because if you have noticed, the red world Limbo, is slowly coming in on your world. You’ve seen the casualties in the towns it has affected,” he said. “I was told to round up as many new Persona-users as possible so we could possibly work together and defeat the common enemy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask,” he said with a smile. Noctis would be prepared if any of them wished to become his guest or asked him questions related to the matter. If none of them needed anything, he would look to Kahn and lt him take over for the conversation.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 am

((I'm being late again...soorry :c *headdesks* ))

Kaihei didn't have to wait long for the rest of the cavalry to arrive. He recognized the girl from before, Nanami, if he remembered her name well enough. She didn't speak up however, just stood there, waiting for god knows what. That was okay with him though, it wasn't as if he was a conversationalist. Besides, soon after another person made an entrance, and this time it was a redheaded individual. Kaihei faintly recognized the teen as one of his classmates that he had met with briefly before. And surprisingly enough, Kahn had been the one to call the meeting, or so he said. So far, Kaihei had no idea as to what the hell this was about, but he would remain stubbornly quiet, not asking anything, as that seemed like an easier option. He would eventually get some answers anyway.

A golden eyed man came up to them, offering candy, and Kaihei gave him a suspicious glance. ''I'd rather not.'', he'd say sourly, eyeing the jelly beans varily. A very strange way to go about with imtroduction indeed. Not that Kaihei went through them regularly. Meeting new people was one of his least favourite activities. When the man, now known as Noctis began to explain, Kaihei simply stood there with a blank expression as he listened to the load of words coming from the man's mouth. Okay, so they were fighting something that was a threat to this place. Simple enough, right?

''What exactly are we going against? Those Shadow things?'', he'd ask after a while, wanting to know if there was something else aside from those creatures they fought back then. Better be prepared. ''And as for the guest thing....as long as I won't have candy shown into my face on a regular basis, I don't really mind.'', he'd add after a moment, remembering that small part of Noctis' speech. He did not particularly care, as long as he didn't get bothered too much. The comment about candy might have been a bit rude, but Kaihei was never the one for pleasantries, and he wanted to make sure such a thing wouldn't be on a daily basis. He wasn't against candies in general, but he didn't want to get that friendly with a guy he didn't know. Of course, that was if the man even had candy with him the next time they met. But it was best to take precaution, just so he didn't get overly annoyed in case it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Nanami smiled brightly when she saw Azame-san here. She knew it! There was no way that he wasn't a persona user in her mind and she was right. She took a piece of licorice and nibbled at it. It wasn't her favorite type of candy, but she would take it any way to be polite.

Once everyone had said their piece, she shifted on her feet and rummaged through her pockets to produce a small, spiral notebook with a pencil stuck through the spiral rings. Nanami fished through the pages to stop on one and finally spoke up. "Err... Excuse me, Noctis-san. I actually have a lot of questions. I wrote them down." She was about to hold out the book, when she saw the questions and quickly crouched. The girl hunched over it, pulling out the pencil and doing a few things to the list before standing and handing it to him, satisfied.

Nanami's List:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 pm

((Since Kahn didn’t post, I will skip him and this thread can continue on))

He would only nod with a friendly smile when Kaihei turned down the candy. Noctis would nod quickly at Kaihei’s acceptance. Maybe he would see his Arcana in his Compendium before long. But moving on, Nanami had walked up to him which sparked a curious face before he was given a small set of notes to read from, which seemed to be various questions. Since Kahn had remained silent, Noctis would probably be answering for her. It could only help her to learn about this. “Personas come from you. They are the manifestations of your psyche. A mask you wear when facing hardships, or a representation of your true feelings. Shadows are more like, egos running amock without control. They are similar to Personas in a way, in that Personas are egos controlled by you,” he said. This woman sure was curious about everything, but she seemed to ask a few similar questions so he had to answer them all at once in bulks. “Though to answer your question about the possibility of other Persona Users…” he said holding his hand lightly to Kahn. “Well they do in fact exist. It is challenging to figure out who wields one and who does not, unless you have somehow an ability to do so,” he said.

Though, it almost confused him on her next question, that he had to read a second time. “I am not sure what you mean by if anyone lives behind them. If you mean to say if there is someone behind the Personas, then no, it is merely your power that you have awakened to, under the god of the Ego, Philemon.” Noctis would nod to himself and read through the other questions, since most of them concerned the same thing; Limbo and it’s future swallowing of the world. “Limbo from what I understand, is another world that can be reached through red doors, and it is where Shadows come from. Lately the world has been growing stronger, and leaking into our world. The result of its preliminary damages is the areas that have turned red from it. Those areas are full of Shadows…and the people there are trapped,” he said, frowning lightly for the first time in the conversation. It bothered him that all those people could not escape in time. He hoped that could be reversed somehow. “There truly is no way to predict where it will go next, but I know it can be stopped. In fact, that is why Kahn is here to explain as he is more intimate with the subject than I,” he said. He would look to Kahn, and nod, giving him the floor should Kahn wish to explain. If Kahn did not want to, Noctis would just have to when he refused.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:32 am

((Posting order will return to normal after this post, I apologize for the delay)).

Kahn simply listened patiently as Noctis explained the basic information behind what was going, and a few of Nanami's questions about Limbo, the Shadows, Persona's, and what exactly is going on. He would nod here and there to support what Noctis was saying. When Noctis looked back to him, giving him the floor, he would straighten up. He had looked over the list that Nanami handed Noctis, and noted the questions that his attendant had answered. Excellent, he would just clarify a few things, here so that Nanami and Kaihei understood what exactly was going on here.

"Nanami, I have the ability to sense if there is an individual with supernatural powers nearby, granted it does not really define if they are friendly or not, but it really helps." He would say, before glancing over to Kaihei, "The Shadows are only one enemy that we will be fighting against. They are our largest enemy and their number is legion or seemingly infinite. However, I will warn you that not all Persona-Users are friendly, and there is a possibility that we will be fighting people who we may know. I learned that fact the hard way, I myself was attacked by unidentified Persona-Users." His green eyes held a serious look as he turned back to Nanami, no doubt she, like him wanted to trust everyone who had the power. Unfortunately he had news to break to her.

"This means that just because you have the power over a Persona does not make you a good person, but our enemies do not stop there. As you maybe aware there has been someone called the Smiling Man that has been preaching about how he will change the world, and how he was behind the disappearances of Anya Satoshi, and Kirito. He was one of our enemies, but I am happy to announce that we have put a halt to his plan. The man behind that Mask was Natashi Seijo, and he was taken in earlier today. However, there was a slight complication, The Mask that Natashi was wearing was the source of his power, and has sentience. It has recently taken control of one of my comrades, and is currently using her body as a host." He glanced toward the floor for a moment, before looking up once again, "Fortunately, I know she can handle herself, and we will save her if we must. Now, I wish that this was our only problem, but as you all may know, there have been mysterious murders at Kizuna Academy. Natashi linked his "other-half" to that murderer. Meaning that someone at our school is likely The Killer, and he is still searching for victims. I have a list of suspects, but would like to gather more evidence before confronting the one who I believe is The Killer. No doubt, he or she was connected to Natashi in some way." The red haired young man would pause letting all that sink in before continuing forward to explain what was going on.

"I bring these two up because they may become obstacles in our goal of stopping Limbo's advances on our world. From what me and a few of my friends have gathered is that the way to stop Limbo is to defeat the two gods that exist in Limbo at the same time. We must destroy The Preserver and The Destroyer. If we are successful then we will have a chance to use Limbo's power and undue the damage caused by Limbo. Now the reason I brought up the Killer, and the sentient Smiling Mask is the fact that the latter expressed an interest in defeating both of The Gods. I believe it highly likely that they will appear to fight alongside the Gods or afterwards to try and defeat us while we are tired." Kahn would exhale, those were most certainly a possibility, and the strategist in Kahn was signalling that was the most likely scenario. This concerned him greatly, but they would get through this. However, before taking questions, he had one last important thing to say to these new guests.

"I must warn you, this is a very dangerous journey to undertake. I'm not talking about getting seriously injured, but you will survive. Dying in battle with these supernatural forces, is a possibility. Do not show them mercy, for they will show you none. It is kill or be killed." He was quite serious about this, his posture, tone, and facial expression said it all in case the topic didn't. He wanted them to understand what they were getting into here and now. There was no sugar-coating any of this, but he would say one thing, "That being said. I will give it my all to ensure that no harm befalls you, should you decide to help save Uietawa."

There would be a few moments of pause, before Kahn would end with a simple question, "That is all I recall at this moment, are there any questions for Noctis or I? We will be happy to answer them, or any of your concerns. Don't be shy, the more you know, the better you will be able to handle the situations thrown at you in the near future."
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:42 pm

(( Really sorry for this -.-'', I was quite busy the whole weekend))

Nanami was obviously much more curious than him, and Kaihei passively watched her hand Noctis a list of questions, rather than ask away. She probably had way too much to ask. Well, at least he would hear some stuff, even though he didn't care for exact details that much. And hear he did. Both Noctis and Kahn explained away for so long, that he was even having trouble concentrating near the end of their speeches. Although, he had to admit that some things were quite interesting. So many complex things happening, and yet he didn't hear about this until now. That alone piqued his interest. And, of course, Kaihei was never the one to turn down a brawl. Kicking ass was one of the more entertaining activities. Even though it seemed that he'd have to swallow working with other people, perhaps even in teams. That did suck, but as long as he got to punch someone in the face when they annoyed him, he would attempt to handle that little fact. 'Yeah, that might work..'

When Kahn inquired whether they had more questions or anything of the sort, Kaihei would just huff and cross his arms over his chest. ''I don't think my ears can even handle hearing more right now. Either way, I don't mind going along, as long as nobody bugs me way too much.'', he'd state, shrugging his shoulders a bit. The prospect didn't sound that bad, and he honestly didn't mind the danger that much. Afterall, he wasn't a coward to run away.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Nanami looked between the two before digesting all that had been said. People who had Personas... who weren't friendly? Should she not show it off at all? Thank goodness then that Bee-san was someone who hadn't attacked her then. And there was the Smiling Man. Here was hoping that his friend was alright. And then...

"Wait, so we can go into that Red Stuff- uh... Limbo- without being hurt? Well, it would stand to reason I imagine." Here, her eyes worked back and forth between two spots on the floor, mentally pacing since it seemed rude to do so. Quietly, she asked for her notebook back before once more crouching and writing furiously. Or, trying to with a licorice 'pencil.' The writer bit back a curse before fishing one out of her pocket and writing down all that she knew. It helped her get her thoughts organized.

"So, you are saying that this... Smiling Man has a second side? How is that possible? Unless it is a doppelganger in the traditional sense: a creature who has taken on the likeness of a person to kill them and take their place. And if this Smiling Mask has an interest in defeating these so called 'gods' why would it bar our way? Why not simply join us, unless it has a different agenda? Hmm..." Nanami looked back to her notes and frowned, before downing the candy in a few bites and shaking her head. The high school girl stood and tucked both notebook and pencil in a pocket before looking to all of them.

"I... I'm no good with speeches. But I won't stand for this... stuff to continue spreading. Now that I have this power, I will use it, and for what I believe is right. I want to change." And it was then she smiled, a bright, defiant smile. "I will change. Here's hoping you change as well, Kahei-san. 'No man is an island,' and all that."

((Sorry it took me so long as well....))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Noctis would listen silently as Kahn explained what he knew about the two Gods in Limbo. Watching Kaihei accept the proposal, Noctis would nod. Though turning to Nanami, he would shake his head. “While the doors leading into Limbo will not immediately cause harm, I seriously do not recommend walking into the areas that have been taken by Limbo in your world, as those areas seem much more dangerous,” he said. Noctis should mention that in order to keep safety. “However, to answer your next question, I do not believe this “other side” is a doppelganger. By that, he probably just meant someone with a similar power to his own, someone who shares something in common with him about this whole situation, or something of the like,” he said thinking. Who else could have been the other side? Whoever it was, also knew at least whatever Natashi seemed to know, or perhaps know even more. ‘Nonetheless, they seem to be ready to keep moving,’ he thought, with a content smile. Should Nanami also consent to be his guest, he would have to watch over her as well. In fact, he should at least keep an eye on her for the time being, as she clearly knew Kahn, and should protect him. “If you have any questions, we are all ears. I do not want to let you all go without learning everything you wish to know,” he said looking at the two, this time his eyes seeming to stay still, as if two serious golden orbs were ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:04 am

Well it seems that Kahn recruited both of the two that showed up, that was good. Granted, now that he had recruited them, he would have to protect him, and his track record was not exactly the best in such a regard. However, this time around he would be more prepared for such an event if it were to occur. The conversation about Nanami and Noctis brought up a critical point that he had forgotten about earlier. Natashi mentioned something earlier that concerned him, and since Noctis was an attendant of the Velvet Room, he might be able to help.

"Actually Noctis, that reminds me. Natashi mentioned something that you may be able to help with. He metioned that this associate of his has a Persona, which is different from Natashi's power. Do you or any of your fellow Attendants have any knowledge of someone who may have awoken a Persona without becoming a guest. Particularly before all these disappearances and murders occured. If you do, then we may have the identity of our killer." He would inquire. It seemed Attendants had knowledge about events like Persona Users being awakened or who had a Persona. Hopefully they would have at least some kind of record or mention of an event and who was involved it in.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Kaihei would only roll his eyes when Nanami mentioned something about a change, and settle for simply listening to the ongoing 'questions and answers' session. It seemed that he didn't really have to ask anything, as Nanami did enough of that, making him hear practically everything that there was to it. Or so it appeared. His differently colored eyes would drift from Noctis to Kahn and back, as he tried to pierce all the info thrown around together. They sure were going all out with this. And were obviously lacking the man power if they were that eager in recruiting new people. 'That reminds me...', he stopped in his random assumptions for a bit, remembering a little fact. They had called all those that had recently awakened to this 'Persona' power, right? Much to his irritation, he remembered that incident with those Shadows very well. Nanami had been there too, but she wasn't the only one...so why were the two of them the only ones here? His classmate Megumi and that girl Mio were at that place too. Although, from the way she acted, Kaihei figured that Mio had a Persona even before that fight, but Megumi for sure didn't, as far as his opinion was concerned. 'Maybe someone wasn't foolish enough to act on a random message from a stranger...', he thought, before realizing that he just effectively called himself a fool, and fighting a sudden urge to facepalm, which would make him look lame, as he doubted the others had an idea that he was arguing with himself at the moment.

With a sigh, he turned his attention back to the conversation, hearing Noctis ask for questions again. Well, be damned. He didn't enjoy conversations much, but he didn't want to look like a mute mule, while Nanami was ranting on an on. Made him feel stupid. ''One thing. If I'm getting this right, you're gathering all the people that could help out with this catastrophe or whatever it really is, yes?'', he would say, before giving a shrug. ''I know one person that could join this as well, but was apparently too occupied to notice that message you sent. Not sure if it matters any though.'', he'd say matter of factly. It wasn't as if he cared much, but he wanted to say at least something. Those three had been talking their heads off anyway. And he did sort of wonder what would they say to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)   Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Meeting (Open to Persona Users/Attendants)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next