Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 pm

The sun was shining brightly and the heat made the day really remind people that winter was over. It was around 12:30 in the afternoon and school had been let out for lunch. Though most of the students remained at the school, since leaving was quite a long trip and they didn't have long, Marah somehow made his way out to Hayabusa park rather fast. He currently sat on a small building over looking the park with a bowl of ramen that appeared to be freshly made just seconds ago. The blonde haired boy had a smile on his face as he took in the aroma of the ramen and remove chop sticks from his pocket. Placing his hands together he would bless the food before separating the chop sticks and digging into the pork ramen special. While he ate, he watched the people in the park with his yellow eyes. There was so much going on in Ueitawa recently, and it was rather... well, there wasn't a word for how he felt about it. Ranging from murders, to disappearances, and even more; Marah couldn't help but laugh at what was going on. Everyone seemed to be scrambling after this "Masked Man" and that Scarlet Red woman. It was quite a show.

The blonde boy would finish his bowl of ramen and place it beside himself on the rooftop. Standing up, he would pat himself off and look towards the sky. //"Things are getting pretty interesting around here. And that webshow is pretty funny too. Confessions from the heart, huh?"// Marah spoke to himself as he wagged a finger in the air and gave a playful laugh. It was a shame things were getting so serious, like with the police around the school and people panicking, but he could still see some lovely situations in it all.

Making his way to the outskirts of the park, the blonde headed boy walked around with his phone in his hand, watching the webshows while walking along a path. Class would be starting again soon, but he didn't really feel like heading back yet. Not on a lovely day such as this. Instead he continued on his walk around the park, fiddling with his cellphone and laughing every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:49 pm

"She appears like super swift lightning. As sudden as a locomotive with slippers! It is her, Scarlet Red!!!" A pink blur would flip out of a bush and land on the pathway before the blonde boy. It was that of the female ninja, and her amber eyes glared at the blonde. "I've been looking for you! Smiling-sama requires your presence. I am to bring you in one piece, but if you resist I can slice you up! This is the job of a heroine!" Scarlet did a pose, drawing a single blade and pointing it towards the boy. "Our heroine corners the boy! Flowers bloom in the spring as the truth is sought! She makes a bold claim: "Come with me or face erasure!" What could possibly be his answer?!" The self proclaimed heroine kept her blade pointed towards the male as people began to gather and watch, almost as if it were a play. Though she was rather serious. That keen glow in her eyes played enough testament to that.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Marah blinked before crossing his arms over his chest and thinking to himself. This was the ninja woman that appeared in the school on that fateful day the Principal was murdered. To think she'd come out in broad day light might a wide smile come on his face. //"My lovely Scarlet-san. Or should I call you by your real name, after the "Smiling-sama"'s message? Yostun Kirito, no? I mean Anya-san was already found, so that means you'd have to be her, right?"// Marah gave a smile as he tilted his head and poked his cheek innocently. //"My heart is beating rather fast with such a lovely woman before me. Even with your sword pointed towards me, you've already hit my weak spot."// The blonde placed a hand over his heart as he acted weak in the knees. Even he noticed the people starting to gather around them. Extending a hand outward, he would announce their presence to everyone. //"People! People! Hear ye! My name is Marah B., and I have just confessed my love for this lovely cloaked woman! Please offer me your support! Please put your hands together for me! Your cheers give me strength!"// With his innocent smile people began to eat his story as they began to chant and clap their hands for him. Spinning to turn to the woman, he gave a bow before suddenly bolting into the crowd of cheering people to escape. Of course it was a dirty move, but better than being chopped in half by a woman who didn't know how to use a sword. Using the crowd as cover, he would take a sudden turn to the right and bolt down the path in a sprint. And even though his life was basically on the line, he couldn't help but snicker at the current circumstance. What a weird day this was becoming.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Scarlet Red would squint her eyes at the male's words of her being "Yotsun" whatever, and Smiling-sama's message on that weird channel. Keeping her sword pointed toward him, she spoke. "I have no idea who that person is. She no longer exists! I am Scarlet Red, and only Scarlet Red! Ueitawa's amazing heroine! And stop playing dumb! Smiling-sama did not air on that show! It was some imposter wearing Smiling-sama's face!" Her cheeks puffed beneath her mask like a child before the blonde began to gather more attention to them by confessing his love for her. This made the ninja even more irritated. What was he trying to pull? As she pondered this, the blonde suddenly took off into the crowd! "Get back here you little punk! Just like a villain to run away from the Hero of the story!" Scarlet was close to using her "mystical wind" powers to move everyone aside, but she didn't want to harm the innocent civilians all because of one troublemaker. Sheathing her blade  she would run towards the people before sliding down through them to make it to the crowd. When she came out from the other side, she would look left then right to see Marah running down the pathway. Without waiting she grasped the handles of her blades before running behind him in a full sprint. "Stop running, Villain! You're only making this worse for yourself!" Her blades would release a green hue before she'd slash them both down before her in an X formation, sending a burst of wind past Marah and into a couple of trees; slicing them into pieces. If that didn't get his attention, then the next would be to him directly.

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:40 pm

When the blast of wind went by him and cut through the trees, Marah stopped and turned around to the woman with his usual innocent smile. //"Oh Scarlet-san, you know I was just joking with you. You see, your lovely face made me feel feint of heart, so I ran to get back my bearings."// The blonde narrowed his eyes as he made a side glance and gave an easy smile. Shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, the golden eyed boy took the situation in strides. //"Well, you seem dead set on taking me, so maybe I have no choice, huh? I guess I could come with you."// Even with the threat of death looming over his head, he really didn't have a care in the world. Walking up to the woman he would place a hand on his hip and wag his finger playfully. //"Smiling-sama is probably waiting. I guess let's go, lovely. We can call this our first date."// Marah leaned forward and gave an innocent blink while smiling. Soon he would do an over-exaggerated bow. //"Lead the way, Lovely."//
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Lorielle had walked into Hayabusa Park for certain reasons. And what luck was found that a certain familiar pink ninja was causing a lot of ruckus by chasing a boy around. She had actually chosen to go with one of her friends, who has not shown up just yet. She saw a blond boy running from Scarlet the Pink Ninja before them both finally stopping. Lorielle would be off to the side, trying to catch what they were speaking of. But no doubt Scarlet was either trying to kill him, or incapacitate him and bring him to somewhere…’That guy online…?’ she thought. Most likely. Recently she had tried to take the hint about where the “clowns” were, and ended up at the carnival, but was dead wrong, and had to face some Shadows. This would be a decent risk talking to her again, but it had to be done in order to get somewhere. Hopefully her friend would get here in time. She would jog to the pathway next to the blonde and smile once he had finished bowing. “Hey! I didn’t know you knew her! I have been looking forever for her,” she said nicely to him. She would turn to Scarlet who at the moment was either going to keep running; in which case she would move to the side and call out to her to try and get her attention. If she had stopped, Lorielle would give Scarlet a friendly smile. “Scarlet! You do not know how much I have been looking for you. But I wanted to tell you I would be willing to go as well. Me and one of my friends who should be here in a moment did some talking. We wanted to go see Smiling-sama if that was alright with you. I am sorry I did not go before. I was actually kind of scared,” she would say. This may be her one chance to see this man. And maybe if her “date” did show up this could seriously help the overall situation. She did not know what to expect from Lady Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:22 pm

With Marah surrendering, Scarlet would send a swift kick upward into his chin to knock him off balance before grabbing his shirt and pulling him to her side. Her yellows eyes would glance towards the female that arrived, and she'd give a smile beneath her mask. "I love the offer to show you, but I already told you to go where the clowns meet. This isn't the time or place! I'm on a top secret hero mission here! Maybe you could meet me there and we can discuss things further. Adios!" Scarlet flailed her arms as she began to drag Marah along and look towards the skies. Since he was nothing but a teenage boy, and she had gained power ever since her time in bliss; this was nothing to her. With a green hue coming from her feet, the ninja woman would blast off into the sky and begin to fly over the treeline of the park, dragging Marah behind in her grips.

Skills Used:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Marah's eyes were caught by the other female who suddenly appeared, and in this moment of time he felt a force hit his chin and send his head back painfully. Before he knew it, he was being grabbed by the woman and taken towards the skies. Instead of saying words, the blonde boy sighed and closed his eyes. A small smile came across his face as he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-   Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open- Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Weeks Later [Day 15: Afternoon] -Open-
Page 1 of 1