Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Questioning (Closed/Kogami)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Questioning (Closed/Kogami) Empty
PostSubject: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:42 am

Too many memories came back to her as she approached the familiar church in Iwaigodai. ‘No. Gotta try and be reasonable this time. At the very least, I owe him courtesy,’ she thought to herself. She had told him after the fight in Limbo that she had intended to meet him shortly once she left. Kogami as creepy and foolish as he seemed, he did have power. Maybe he could be a valuable ally, or at worst a tool. The thought of thinking of the word “tool” brought a shiver down her spine, but who knows, it may prove to be necessary. Lately she had been thinking about her ideals, and the possibility of subduing people to help her, and keeping the ones she values to be hr allies. On the other hand, she may find some hidden intelligence with him, though she did not hold out much hope. On the other hand she wanted to question him. He clearly knows more than he says, and she would be willing to listen, so long as he did not resort to his religion as his backup, and explains truthfully. Hopefully some information could be gathered from talking to him, and maybe a possible ally on top of that.

She would approach the church and lean back to the side of the entrance. Kogami would not be here, but he presumably would be, considering she did tell him where to go. It had been a bit later than she told him when she would meet him, but hopefully he would still remember. She needed some kind of grasp on what is going on, and he seemed to at least know Nyarlathotep to some degree. Well, “know” may not be the proper word; did anyone know the Crawling Chaos at all? He at least seemed like he spoke to him at one point. Either way, she would continue to wait, she had plenty of time that day, and could wait for a few hours if need be. Though, she did not want to stay longer than necessary should he arrive, so time may be shortened after all depending on what happens.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Kogami arrived at the door, wearing is black tux outfit due to previously tending to the visitors of the church. He had to keep up appearances at least, it was the least he could do. Honestly speaking, Kogami has been unable to sleep as of late, it was like something was eating at his mind continuously, and he wondered what it was. “Ehh..” Kogami grunted as he would turn and see Lori by the side. She didn’t think much of him, so Kogami wondered what she wanted to talk about. It was probably another questioning state, when he would have to share information with other children. Well, this wasn’t something he was obligated to do, but sticking together meant a lot more than being apart and having personal conflicts clash, which could lead them to fight each other. He decided on that day that if could help it, he could at least try to make this side work together. Seeing the persona users basically sacrifice each other, it put Kogami’s mind in disarray, he felt unrested. He felt that he was missing something.

“Hey Lori, you wanted to talk right?”
It was just a simple question, with no emotion being apparent on his face.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Lorielle would be silent for the most part, making a slight sigh the longer she waited. Though, she would not be waiting long when Kogami showed up from inside the church itself. Honestly, she expected him to show up in normal attire or perhaps the hoodie she last saw him in, but it did not matter. He was wearing a simple tux, which probably made him uncomfortable. “Doesn’t that get hot?” she asked when he said hello. Lorielle was relaxed, and calm, hopefully Kogami would be the same. “Indeed. I came to just talk to you for a bit. I figure it may help us if you gave us whatever information you have,” she said. The thing is, he probably did not know much more than Lorielle as experienced as he was. At the very least, he probably did not know much about Limbo itself, except maybe Shadows. But still, it would be good to get some testimony. “I take it you are fine here? Or would you like to go somewhere else?” she asked. If he wanted to move somewhere, she would most likely follow depending on the area, as long as no people were around. However, should he not care, she would remain where she was as she spoke to him, in a slightly quieter tone to where only Kogami could hear. “I just have some questions. A simple one to start with, what have you been doing since you got your Persona?” she asked. Hopefully he had been doing some things or maybe things that are worth discussion.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm

“Ive been using it, travelling in limbo and trying to understand the purpose as to why I have this power. I managed to figure it out along the way, and the purpose is … well.. there is none. Well nothing worth noting, nothing I can think of” Kogami then takes off a few buttons so he could catch a small breeze. He then takes his vest off and puts It on his arm. “Sure, I know a place. “ Kogami signals Lori to follow him as he heads off into a more discreet place where they could talk. While he was walking , he would reveal even more. “ Though, I managed to meet a few interesting people along the way. “
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

She would remain silent, listening to him. ‘So he does not even have a goal. Makes sense, he came off as a sort of wandering soul,’ she thought. Lorielle would follow him down the pathway into a small little half-built building on the same street, but nonetheless, perfect for the talk to where she could be fine and discreet. Lorielle would think on it, as he spoke, though to be accurate, he did not seem to speak that much. ‘He would be a good source of info if he was not wanted in half the places in Ueitawa….’ she thought to herself. She had looked up at one point and found the truth about the Wanted state of Kogami. The fact that he is freely walking around Iwaigodai suggests that this is probably the one place he is safe in.  Nonetheless, he would make a strong ally should he join her. Depending on how well he turns out to be today, she may ask right then and there, though that was the least of her interests. He did mention meeting “interesting people” but did not go into it at all really. “Can you describe who they were and what happened? I want to know everything, and if we end up being allies, it would help to stay informed with each other,” she said, adding the last part to possibly sweeten any suspicion he may have about her. “Just tell me everything you know about it. I can stay here for a few hours today, so I have all the time in the world,” she said, giving him a slightly half-smile, as if trying to reassure him. The smile was mostly fake, as she still harbored some hostility to him, but who knows, looks can be deceiving.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:02 pm

As soon as they reached the place, kogami stopped and sighed for a moment. “You know? I use to draw people and write details I notice about them in my small black book. The first impressions are always taken down, well… main point… ive been throwing those fake smiles all my life. Its better to just keep a straight face, I have a feeling that its taking all of your will power to talk to me..though I only wanted to put you in limbo..so you could obtain your power faster and avoid that nonsense. Not everyone survives those mini games, I was just trying to protect you..” After Kogami said his peace, he went over the information he had. “ Soki, ever heard of her? Shes rich, looks like naito, owns shares of the company of her family, tsurinai group. Shes a genius, and the way of summoning her persona involves an item, its much different than anything I ever seen. Im not sure what side she is playing either, she stands as a wild card. And her Ace in the hole is her personal bodyguard, I don’t know his name, but I never seen anyoe fight like that in my entire life. He doesn’t have a persona, and I still lost… this scene sounds like something out of resident evil, doesn’t talk much, always in a black suit…trademark white hair.. maybe hes an experiment or something.. “ Kogami then leads on a pillar. “ That company is mysterious, and theyre trying to experiment on shadows, their other objectives remain unknown. “

Kogami then takes a deep breath. “Its all building blocks from here, I confirmed his sisters power, so that means that naito might also have the potential. But the way he is and the people that surround him, dangerous on all cases, with money, power, and with persona as well… its just an addition to trouble. They might be major players… other than that….i had a run in with Anaya Satoshi. I tried to get some information out of her about the rumors, failed… I even ran into some students from kizuna. She was kidnapped shortly afterwards, and easy chance for a lead, but there was no way she was going to talk to me. But i ended up spoiling it for anyone else who wante4d the information that day.” Kogami left out the part that he was easily recognizable with his disguise to people who been around him long enough. “ not many details, but I pieced together three more persona users of a failed attempted assassination of 5. It was a plan that Vera told me about, and me only. I guess it was the only chance of us ever working together. I can confirm a guy named Kahn because I met him before in some alleyway with some guy with glasses, Gabishi ogami…cuz he tried to stop me from escaping the school, and some girl that’s always friendly friendly touchy with gabishi.. but basically satan incarnate when the chips are down. Two more people I can’t confirm, but they might be dead. In the end…. I failed…. Not even my heart was in it… I might be a criminal..but I never killed anyone..i felt as if I did… this would be a darkness I could never come back from. So I flopped, and vera withdrew from all contact from me claiming that I was worthless… after killing two… she left. Shots has been fired… but we were in disguise atleast, my identity wasn’t confirmed either by the opposing side.”

Kogami then goes in his pocket and takes out a piece of candy he had over form the piñata party before. “ And that’s all I know that’s worth mentioning.Theyre labeled as the good guys, but theyre eating eachother, i dont want us to be like that.....so... “
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 am

The sheer fact that he seemed to be trying to judge how she was feeling was a bit patronizing, and she might have said something, were he not to explain his true intentions. Lorielle did not particularly doubt him, as to be fair, he was there to help when the group awakened in Limbo, so maybe he was not lying. On the other hand…”If it makes you feel any better, I do believe you had good intentions for me. Though putting an untrained, normal person inside Limbo without even knowing they were able to get a Persona strikes me as a bit foolish and silly. Perhaps you should find a better way, or if not, have a team ready instead of just yourself. As strong as you might be, it is always good to have backup,” she explaned. She would not continue talking about it, cause it was over. But she wanted to add her two-cents in before he moved on. Though what he said next was rather interesting. Soki Tsurinai did not ring a bell physically in her head; though she did recognize the name, but he did say she looked like Naito, whom she has seen and spoken to sort of. Putting two and two together, she came up with her own conclusion. Soki was most likely that silver-haired woman with the bored expression when they were together for a brief moment before they found the Principal dead in his office. Which means Soki and Naito were twins. ‘So the difference between them is that one wears a bra? Lovely…’ she thought to herself. Naito might have a Persona as well, so that may be something to think about, though she would have no way of finding out for sure unless she saw it. The bodyguard tidbit was also interesting; someone with no Persona taking down Kogami. She would have love to have seen the fight. She would also love to see Soki, and perhaps speak with her if this was the truth about her.

His talk about Anya was a bit interesting as well. If her going missing had anything to do with Shadows and what has been going on, then it was rather unfortunate that Kogami failed to get the information. Though it was not all bad, as what he said next could not have been any more fascinating. Vera probably chose Kogami because either she was protecting Gabby, or had already broken it off with her. But the best part was when he described the five Persona Users. Two were down, two of the three remaining were people she did not know, but would keep in mind. The last one, was Kahn. ‘This is gold. I cannot believe this is true…’ she thought. She was friends enough with Kahn, though if it turned out Kahn had a Persona, and was the enemy...she could seriously keep a close eye on him, and maybe even try and have him join her. She had her own methods, ad if she could get someone she knew already into the fold, who knows. But the fact alone that he had a Persona, and he did not know she did was worth it already to have this conversation. Lorielle could not help but give a smile. “You have no idea how invaluable your information was Kogami. I cannot be any more grateful for it. Thanks,” she said, leaning back against the wall, her smile remaining on her face. A shame she met Vera before this, knowing who Kahn was if she failed to stop him may have helped her. Though even knowing this, it was probably best to keep it secret, at least for now. “Though, it would probably best to keep quiet about this, and just leave it between us. At least for now unless things take a different turn,” she suggested. She would only have told Gabby and maybe Cain of this anyway, but this information was something that would have to be guarded for the time being. As they say, too many cooks spoil the soup.

Perhaps Kogami had a use just yet outside of battle. “I doubt we will be enemies if neither of us do anything the other dislikes. Though, it just shows the bit of experience you have as someone who wields a Persona. Never mind your failures, everyone will make mistakes. So for what it’s worth, you have my gratitude and respect for being honest with me,” she said.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 am

“Well, I wouldn’t withhold any information from you or anyone. That has it advantages in its own right, but we were placed in categories. Whoever they are …and Nyra’s side. We should figure out what to do with limbo after we win, if anything. Things are much better if we try to cooperate at least.” Kogami was fine with lori trying to keep the information between them. “ That’s fine, I guess it would be fine if the people who knew about it were those who weren’t easy to crack under the pressure. Nyra must be pleased, the first shots finally been fired, one of us killed one of them… and they were kids just like us… its probably going to be returned tenfold…a form of retaliation somehow. So…. Be careful at least…. “ Kogami then shrugs as he takes out his book once again and writes a few reminders down. “ So, is there anything I should know while were exchanging information?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:30 am

Lorielle thought to herself. The idea of appeasing Nyarlathotep did not occur to her yet. Yet at the same time, she should feel obligated to, for giving her her Persona. Nyarlathotep created the chaos that she was given to wield. So she should use it for their order as well as her own merits. This was not even Lori being a doormat, though it certainly could have been. But to her, she was serving who gave her this power. How do to so, aside from fighting certain ones who wield a Persona was unknown. “I hardly think Nyarlathotep is pleased with all of us, unless it was just Vera,” she said finally. “I would not have chosen to strike immediately because that would impose great risk on my own life as well as those chosen to be involved. I had visited Limbo recently to train myself, so at some point I will be much stronger, which for now, is my goal, so I can take on these risks,” she said. Whether Vera was smart, bold, idiotic, or naïve about this does not change the fact that she failed. She did not care whether it was Kogami’s fault or not, though she had little doubt it was. The point was, blindly rushing in there may have done more harm than good, but who knows, apparently if Kogami believes Nyarlathotep is pleased with Vera, then maybe she got somewhere. Maybe Lorielle would be able to please them somehow, and hopefully that would be soon. But for now, her gaining strength was most important.

Nonetheless, she would think about possibly anything else she needed to speak with Kogami. “Do you have any way to reach you besides this place? I know you have trouble, but I just want to know if this is all you have, just so I know how to plan us meeting again in case I need to,” she asked. It had just occurred to Lorielle that she was acting rather calm and proper, which was not normally how she spoke. She enjoyed the fun, and this was just something that made her lose some focus. Maybe she would seriously need to cut loose tonight once she went to the club. Or she could blow off some steam in Limbo. Maybe she could spar with Gabby and see how that goes….then again, Kogami was always an option, as she did notwant to risk her getting hurt, and Kogami was clearly strong. Maybe at some point she would have to spar with him, it all depends.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:40 pm

“I had been staying at this apartment for some time. I have a prepaid cellphone as well, so I guess those are two ways you could use to contact me besides meeting at the church all the time. These risks are know to take a toll on the body. You would have to be full prepared, your alwready on the right track if you group up with gabby and cain. You would get stronger in no time if that is the case.“ And then, there was silence. It seemed that she now knows everything she wanted to know. Or better yet, the information she could easily take advantage of because she is a resident of the school. But it didn’t involve him as to how she decided to use it, as long as he is concerned, he was only helping a fellow child out. That was another way to look at it. “So, now that you know. What are you going to do?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 am

How he is assuming this is working out is boggling her mind. ‘He does know that the police probably can trace the call right? Unless he is some sort of technical genius, which is doubtful,’ she thought. “I see. Well, I can always just meet you at the church, or tell you when I plan to visit you next or if I need you at the end of each time we meet. Not too difficult,” she said. It would really be her only choice, and she would not be going too much out of her way, since Iwaigodai is not too far off from Nokawia, where she lives. Though, he seemed to be acting a bit distant considering his usual tendencies to try to get as close to you as possible. Did something happen or did he realize his errors the first couple of times they met? She would not voice those concerns.

It had become more and more likely that she would need to get a grasp on fighting, especially with another wielder of a Persona. The more she thought about it, she has no idea what Kahn would be capable of if she decided to end him. Maybe this was also a perfect excuse to speak with him on the matter, maybe learn something new along the way. “Kogami, I have an idea,” she began. “Maybe next time we meet, we can spar in an area around here if there is one. What you say seems to me like Personas can also be used outside Limbo. So maybe I will look for a good spot around town today before I leave, and I will meet you at the church next time I show up, and that will be it. Any ideas?” she asked. If he agreed to go through with it then great. If not, then maybe she would just have to ask Gabby and hope for the best. She gave a calm sigh and looked outside, the sun still in the sky, though the smog of Iwaigodai making it seem like it were dusk. There would be little interruption as long as they got a place to spar. Risk is something she did not like. If something in a fight were to happen, she may bail or call a break and just take her chances with the Shadows. Unlike them, humans are not nearly as predictable given the right tools. She did not know if it was the right thing to say, as what if he tries to knock her own, and succeeds? What then? She did not know whether to trust him or not.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Kogami called upon his persona, his eyes turning yellow in the process. A fog appears and Raiza appears right behind him, making a small pigeon noise while holding his sword steady with pride. Kogami then points behind him. “The persona has its uses outside limbo, which was how I was able to survive the jump from the school without totally committing suicide when I tried to escape. I mean no harm by summoning Raiza, I just wanted to show you that it is possible to use it outside limbo. “Kogami then waves his hand as if he was telling Raiza to go away, Raiza then disappeared instantly with the fog dispersing. “And another thing when it comes to fighting outside limbo, something I learned from fighting Soki. Your persona isn’t the only one fighting, if I already mentioned this before. You would have to coordinate your attacks with your persona as well,  leaving it to do all the work brings the possibility of failing, and I can’t describe just how important it is to be on your toes. More importantly, a persona does have its two weaknesses that you probably haven’t experienced. “ Kogami then puts up one finger as his eyes goes back to its normal blue state. “One is the fact that …with every strength you have, most likely the element you command, there is a weakness that goes against it. Finding what that opposing element is that can put you in a pinch is important, so you can either avoid fights or be more prepared and on your guard. If your hit with that opposing element, and I say this from personal experience from being in limbo, the damage will be even more than normal, it’ll hurt like hell..and your body won’t respond to you afterwards, you’ll be down for a few seconds… and that’s never a good thing in a fight.”

Kogami then puts up a second finger. “And two, is something well… I don’t have a name for it.. But having your persona out has its plusses and weaknesses. Your persona can be attacked instead of you, and if it does get hit a few times.. It’ll disperse for a few minutes. That could put you in a pinch, make you defenseless. This is why I emphasized on you fighting with your persona to avoid that from happening. I learned that from Soki when she did it to me, so I guess it’s a universal rule when you’re fighting other users outside limbo…maybe it’ll work from inside limbo as well..not sure.. But the info is still good. “Surprisingly, Kogami wasn’t done yet. It seems like he had a lot to say. “Sorry if I’m piling this on you, but I don’t want you to leave without knowing a few things. So yea…” Kogami was quiet for a moment, and then he continued. “I agree with us meeting again and practicing, but there’s another matter… maybe you’ll think I’m crazy…but back to appeasing Nyra…. And probably another detail I forgot to mention… There’s this pop star named Katsu, he’s also a child. And… we use to keep contact but not anymore, Nyra wanted a religion to start in his name, Katsu declined and passed the task onto me… so… I was trying my best to be in his  favor in exchange to get the know how’s of what’s going on and what not. Which probably would of happened… but it seems that its hardly acknowledged..unless other users went for it as well. That’s what’s going on. So if you feel any kind of way from me pushing the religion on you…I’m sorry…”

There was one more thing Kogami wanted to mention. “But that’s not the only reason why I accepted it… it was a small form of my own investigation as what limbo was…and coming off to my own point of view.  Also, why would he want a religion about himself?  Why religion has come into the picture? So… I decided to try to find the links… well. So far..the opposing god… that Nyra describes as the fairy prince jokingly…is Philemon… I also called him the butterfly of calamity due to the association that god had with butterflies… I basically set him up as the enemy. But that’s not the point. From what I can tell…two gods, one described as good..with the other described as evil.. One who personally interferes with human affairs and taking different shapes.. And the other that doesn’t, but has nothing but the expectations of good will… you might not like my religious approach... But these two gods seem more and more like the personifications of Jesus and Satan…or Lucifer… when you hear tales of Adam and eve and other religious stories.  “

Kogami then squats down on an old couch. He would of figured this would diminish any thoughts Lori might had of him, but Kogami never thought they were high..so at the very least..he would share his point of view. Besides that fact, then there is limbo… or should I say..Limbus. It can be described as the same as limbo…with Limbus being a Latin word, with the meaning “Edge”.  Most references of Limbus goes towards it being related to “the edge of hell”..or its boundary.  Some Protestants have a similar understanding of those who died as believers prior to the crucifixion of Jesus residing in a place that is not Heaven, but not Hell. The doctrine holds that Hades has two "compartments", one an unnamed place of torment, the other named Abraham's Bosom. Looking towards limbo, it can be considered as a place of torment, with your true feeling emerging from within yourself.. Tormenting you with the facts of how you really feel deep inside.” Kogami then lets out a deep sigh. “I’m trying to avoid preaching to you, honestly I know you don’t want to hear it.. but referring to the Limbo of the Fathers, which is a medieval term describing a part of the underworld.. it was considered as a prison of souls or spirits. “

Kogami then gets up, just about done speaking. “I found my own answer… Nyra can be seen as satan.  Philemon can be seen as either Jesus..or maybe even an angel who still takes interest in a world that god abandoned a long time ago….and limbo is the edge of hell… where the souls and spirits of those who died reside…. Which also stands as a place of torment… which is why our true feelings manifest to torment us. A place that I use to see as wonder….and mystery… its just a jail… and those who master limbo… would that make you the king or queen of hell?  Such a place is not meant to be controlled, we all had the thought of it being vacated and just waiting to be controlled... but its a living being..or beings. How is it possible to change the world with limbo? It even answers the question as to how I was able to hear  shrieking screams tormenting me from the second time I entered limbo..and was on the losing end of a fight.. my attempt of escape and my desire to conquer it and screaming at the top of my lungs.. it actually responded to me… limbo…talked…no… the souls and spirits of those imprisoned there… talked.. To master limbo.. Means…” Kogami said no more, he simply put his hands in his pocket and looked down. After reaching his own realization, he felt troubled. It was good to let it out, but he was opening up to a person that most likely didn’t care. So silence was all that filled the room afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Lorielle was not surprised really to see that her suspicions were correct. Though what she did in response was pick up a nearby rock that fit into her hand and threw it at him aiming for his head. Though, her horrid aim caused the rock to land on the wall next to him, though making a loud snap of the rock breaking nonetheless. “Are you that stupid?!” she suddenly said with a frustrated tone. “You did not do so much as look before you used it. This area is not entirely covered you know…!” she said looking around outside to see not many people noticed. This place was half-built, so parts were still open. Kogami was being completely careless. “You need to seriously think before you act. That is your problem; you don’t think,” she said, a bit more angry now. Kogami was like a malfunctioning tool, that needed strict guidance. “I feel like I’m gonna have to watch over you like I am your mother…” she said quietly to herself. Shaking her head, she would let out a sigh and pause for a moment, not standing from the wall rather than leaning on it.

In the meantime, Kogami went on to explain about weaknesses a Persona had, which Lorielle knew well enough. When she fought in Limbo with her Persona, she felt a bit intimidated by Gabby’s wind attacks, as well as Kogami’s powerful strikes. She inferred that her weakness was wind, and her strength was easy to get: darkness. Though what Kogami said about Personas taking hits was interesting enough. That will be something to use if needed. Though he would reveal the identity of yet another child, someone who she seriously did not expect. “Katsu Katsu? HE of all people is one of us? He is quite the actor,” she said. What he even did in his free time in relation to all of this was something that she did not want to think about. She did not respond to his religious speak, cause for one, she knew what Limbo was and did not care for the historical context behind the name. In reality, if Philemon is the enemy of Nyarlathotep, and by extension, her enemy as well, then Philemon probably resides over those who wield Personas like Kahn. But that was just conjecture. “Calling them Lucifer or Satan or Jesus may not be a proper comparison just so you know. The figures are not exactly similar, plus it paints one as the hero and villain. It all depends on perspective,” she said. She felt she knew that more than others. She did not really want to talk about it, and would sigh if he tried to debate the matter, but she was already arguing enough, so hopefully he would leave it at that. Kogami could be a useful tool as she was slowly coming to realize, as he clearly cannot control himself; someone might have to for him.

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:24 pm

“I do think, in fact.. were in an isolated enough place. This isn’t the first time I brought my persona out to fight anther user in public. Here’s the thing about thinking, trying to be rational in a situation like that makes you end up losing. It all counts in a form of hesitation in a sense…” Kogami’s actions are completely different from what others would choose to do, but that would never be a reason to consider him stupid. “That can only be seen as a social norm, of how some choices are considered the right choice because of how smart they look on the outside, and how acceptable that choice is for the individuals around you. In a sense…” Another tool of society that Kogami disliked, the social norms that force individuals to change who they are, just so they can look presentable to society.

“Anyway, that’s just my view on it. You might dislike it, but I’m able to cope with it better, if I have an idea as to what I’m truly against, or tempted to enter everyday….limbo that is…. Makes me wonder what happens if we kill the big boss of the area. I tried fighting a mini one, I was almost there… but they’re tough. “ Kogami then looks up at lori. “Well, that’s enough of that.” Kogami never really saw anybody as a tool, that was just too much of a disrespectable label for anyone to have. It was his own personal quirk, to be used and thrown away, like how it was seen at the student council. All of his hard work, and afterwards, he was going to be crucified. How could that possibly be fair for anyone?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:04 am

So apparently the arguing was not over. Kogami at one point seemed so useful, but this moment, he seemed just as misdirected as Lorielle thought of him when she first met the guy. “No. Thinking rationally is how you succeed. Cause if you think irrationally and do not use reason, you are just doing things for no reason without logic. That has a higher chance of getting you killed. It is not like you can make rational decisions on an instinct or that you cannot hesitate when making irrational ones. Either is possible. Point is, I don’t care, you even said concealed “enough”, but you took that big a risk right next to the street. What if something happened? You need to reevaluate when choices are right or wrong. You seriously need to get a grip okay?” she said a bit rudely, ending with a question. She was not normally so rude but this had just set her off. She was starting to feel as though with the right help, he could have something here, but he was careless and did not think before he acted. Was he the right choice after all? She wanted to believe after what happened earlier that he had a chance, but that alone she was still dwelling on.

Though he would continue to another topic, and Lori would let out a small sigh in relief. Hopefully it would be over after all this. Though, she knew very little about Limbo to even take a stab at what he said in great detail. “Who knows. Maybe Limbo is not even being controlled by someone. On the other hand, they are both possibilities. But I don’t know for sure. So I am hoping to be able to jump deeper into Limbo at some point and see if there are some things to look at,” she said. In that regard, Kogami would be of great help considering his strength. But she was in no condition to do so. She had no method to heal herself if things were to go sour. Maybe she should look for a way when she is ready. She would look up to Kogami and nod. “Alright. If you interesting in having a spar, I will be back in about two weeks, in this spot. I am sure by then I will have found a spot around here we can use. That sound alright with you?” she asked Kogami. She was about ready to leave soon. If he had anything else useful to add, he had this time to say anything. She was at least willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questioning (Closed/Kogami)   Questioning (Closed/Kogami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Questioning (Closed/Kogami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next