Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) Empty
PostSubject: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:59 pm

After leaving the gang hide out, And both agreeing to join in and help. Course they both had there reasonings, And Vincent wanted to know his, it was his understanding that Shunnosuke's family had been weathy for a quite awhile. Much more better soical status then the bellarose's. When they left the hide out Vincent managed to do two things, get his number and ask him to be free the next day, afternoon. And now his plan goes to plan. He texted Shun.

'Shunnosuke, if its not to much of a bother I would like you to meet me by the Penecia train station so we could talk, eat and have a great time. To be honest I still dont know my way around this island. So you could take me to fancy areas.As a reward Ill buy us coffee or anything, my treat.'

He was by the san malarus station waiting to go on the train.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:34 pm

…Well, he wasn’t sure why he decided to give his cellphone number to a complete stranger, but, eh, it’s done. It’s not the first time someone chooses to approach him without Shunnosuke’s express consent. Charles, the rather dorky but lovable android, successfully garnered the personal info he needed about Shunnosuke from the internet. At least this guy was more considerate to ask it in person. Whatever’s the case, the blonde teenager would seriously start to cogitate blocking site hosts from now on. Too much of having his life exposed in such way. The details of the meeting were left unknown, but apparently it was a…date? Vincent asked him to come so they could “have a great time”, claiming he “doesn’t know his way around” and asking to be “taken to the fancy areas”. Oh God. How could he even think of hitting on him in light of their hurry to save the world? Like, seriously. On the other hand, it could very well be just a pretext, to either get close to him…or to know something else. Tricky, for sure. In any event, he’d find out soon Vincent’s intention. The train had reached its destiny, and so Shunnosuke landed at, eyes immediately running through every part of the station searching for someone remotely similar to Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am

Course Vincent, didnt re-read his message if anyone was to read it, he could see why this sounded like a date, but with all honestly he wanted to get some answers and try to be friends. He stepped out the train that came from San Malarus, while he dusted his shoulder off, and fixed his coats collar. Fixing his glasses while he crossed his arms walking on the plate form looking for the blonde teen. His shy eye was fixed when the train moved, as his trench coat flapped in the wind it caused. He sighed a bit, his breath frozen as he didnt have any hot breaths anymore. "Where is he?" Uncrossing his arms he walked towards the exit as he looked around as well. rubbing the side of his head.

He saw in the distant a blonde, seeming to be looking around. "Hey!" he had a blank face while he placed his hands in his pockets. "Sir, Shunnosuke." He walked up to him as he gave a nod, pulling out a hand to shake his. "Glad you can make it on such a short notice." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 am

His confusion ended fairly quick when a sonorous “hey” distracted him from searching Vincent. Turns out the one who shouted was the one he was seeking. Convenient, eh? — Oh. Hello there. — Shun didn’t respond to Vincent’s offer for a handshake, preferring to keep his hands where they currently were, but it doesn’t mean he was to be impolite. In fact, it was just his personality to give handshakes little to no credit; usually, a single nod would do as a respectful greeting. Handshakes were too…manly for him. Besides, chances are Vincent’s hands would be filled with germs from such a crowded atmosphere….or worse. — Yes, I thought you’d want to see me sooner. Hope I haven’t put you on standby for long. — He said, with an amicable smile. — What do I owe the pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 am

He slowly brought the leather gloved hand back into his pockets as he closed his eyes with a small smirk. Nodding. "Please, I was the one worried, that I was the late one. The san malarus trains could run late at times." He opened one eye, it was red for a second. "I hope my message didn't sound too, hmm. Forceful, I mean every word, I feel we should get to know each other in case of, anything happening, I rather not die with no information about the guy accompanying me hehe." he fixed his hair a bit. Covering one of his eyes again, with the white streak of his hair. "Anyway, shall we begin. Cant wait to see what's on this island beside a theme park." He walked beside him before looking forward. "I look forward to the spending the day with you." he didn't look at him, or barely made eye contact. Not that he wanted to be rude, but that's how he acted to others, besides he came here for answers, and if Shun would accept him, maybe a friend.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:43 am

Yeah, the San Malarus trains could really run late. He understood what Vincent was talking about and nodded in agreement, chuckling. — Forceful? It didn’t, really. I understand your worries after what we went through. But… if I’m allowed to be honest, I thought this was a bold invitation for a date. — Shun smirked here, a bit self-centered perhaps? It wouldn’t be the first time, but at least now he understood part of Vincent’s motivations. Figures. Though he was not quite sure about Vincent’s perception of the meeting. Was it friendly or business-related? — We have the Biggest Top which is a pompous circus I’ve been at once, a few fancy cafés, notable nightclubs like the Wave’s Peak, however it’s too early to go there. — Shunnosuke snickered. He actually would like to go to the club whenever, but he couldn’t tell if it would suit Vincent’s tastes and notion of “fun”. Perhaps a classy café would be the best for an important and decisive talk, but he’d be courteous and let Vincent decide. — It’s the same from me. Now’s the time for us to join forces, isn’t that so? Now, if you don’t mind me being a bit nosy, have you decided what’s your next plan of action?
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:57 pm

He blushed. Date! didnt really sound like that. "U-Uh, Date? no no I just wanted to chat is all." he blushed a bit. As he closed his eyes and continued to walk out the station. "Anyway. Thos areas do sound rather fun, the cafe, and club sound the most fun with all honestly." He hummed while he listened to Shunnosuke. "My next plan of action? Well, Im sure I can trust, a classy man like yourself. If you must know Im going to be calling the leader of my team, to start a meeting so I can tell them what had happened. So~, Whats your plan of action Hm?" he tilted his head as he looked to the side opening one eye to look at him. "Im a bit curious to find out about you." He was nosy as well, Feeling a bit guilty he isnt telling him everything but he would once he got what he needed from him, also CLUB! they were'nt old enought but hell that sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 am

Was Vincent stuttering? And blushing? How lovely, truly amusing. He would chuckle at given reaction, pondering over poking Vincent a bit more about it...however he decided to stick to the current conversation. — Then you're speaking to the right person. I'm quite familiarized with Penecia's most famous club, Wave's Peak. Ever heard about it? — By "familiarized", he meant "I go there whenever I can".

Classy, huh? He knew how to boost someone's ego. He'd smile conceitedly, appreciating the courtesy while walking side by side with the lad. — Oh? You have a "team", huh? May I know who are they? — Definitely he was curious about who's associated with Vincent. The more, the merrier. — As for me...hm... — Shunnosuke bit the tip of his thumb, showing signs of uncertainty. — I intend to chase after Thesis's child. There's no way I can ignore my chance to track her down, and if she is who I think she is, it wouldn't be too risky... — Asking around about physical and psychological descriptions based on Zackary's hints has given him quite a good hunch, there's no way he could be wrong. Honestly, the teen couldn't believe that person was Thesis's child after all. Right under his nose all of this time, for Gaga's sake! The good side is that he could easily merge into the crowd to approach her, and being quite known at her "place" surely is a plus to ease his job.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 pm

He rolled his eyes a bit, as he was just nervous...right. "You seem like you go the waves peak as if its normal? Im pretty sure we are not of age, course that doesnt stop most teens our age." He chuckled a bit himself while fixed his gloves. "Yes, My parents mentioned it once or twice about becoming parnters with the owner. If my parents have been paying more attention on the club then me," He smiled a bit as he shrugged. "Then its worth going." He hummed to himself while he listened to the courious blonde. "Fine Ill tell you, if you promise to tell me who this person you are suspecting. I mean we can have a stakeout if they are that easy to get close to. Well, As if you would know but, A male called Nozami, female Akina, and a older male called Tremora, Based on his leadership skills thus far, Its safe to assume that Nozami is our leader, Or Nozi for short." he felt it was alrught to tell him the first names, he doesnt seem like a guy to use it to screw people over.

"They uh, sorta are the people who informed me of mostly what has happened. about personas, something about angels and a war. I dont know." he shrugged seeming as if he didnt care much cause he doesnt fully understand whats going on. "But I help with what I can. Even if I dont like doing work."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:58 am

Oh God. Was Vincent the strict type of guy who sticks to moral laws? How boring. — Yes, I don’t know others, but it doesn’t stop me. I’m not one to obey stupid rules created by people who have little influence in my life. — He shrugged, listening to the boy. Hm, so his family had interest in forming a partnership with Wave’s Peak? A nice move, financially speaking. A reason to befriend him and stay close to him, sure. — Well then, make sure to let me accompany you. I’ll show you what’s good once we get there. — He smiled in a mischievous and naughty manner. For sure he was machinating something, but that’d remain in his thoughts only.

Nozomi… — Shunnosuke hummed absentmindedly, a thin smile quirking his mouth as he realized his acquaintance was also acquaintances with…him. It’s like they say, you can roam around the world and meet all 7 billion people knowing just…7. The other names flied right over his head. — I’m not sure if your “leader” has told you, but Thesis’s child is a potential ally against the Primordials. Her identity remained a secret for so long…but now I have reasons to believe it’s someone who’s been so close to me all of this time. I hope you do not take me wrong, but I’ll keep her identity as a secret, for walls have ears, if you catch my drift. Risking myself is one thing, risking my plan is another. — He took a reflexive posture, folding his arms and leading one finger elegantly to his chin. — I understand your position. However, not being aware of what’s happening around or not expressing fondness for working does us no good at this point. I also would give everything to regain my regular life, however it’s not an option. Not when there are things only I can do to prevent this mess. — He couldn't really blame Vincent. They were pretty similar a while ago, when Shunnosuke did little to assist the people he teamed with. It'd be hypocritical of him to bash on the guy for acting the same. They were just teenagers, after all, they weren't supposed to play heroes of the world.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:28 pm

"So how can I tell your not working with the bad guys hm? They are close to you." He winked at her before he walked towards the streets. "Kidding, So where is this famous club, Anyway. I might get to help my parents, have a good time and talk you Shunnosuke, Kill three birds with one stone." He turned around and looked at him. "If it means anything Im sure a regular life is fine, but in todays world no one has one." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:51 pm

He cocked an eyebrow at Vincent, with a mischievous smile. — I’d say talking to me is already having a good time, so it cuts down your calculations to two rather than three birds. Still…I feel honored that you consider spending quality time with me an accomplishment on the same level as assisting your family. — Just a brief poking because, well, he wouldn’t be Shunnosuke if he didn’t. — You have a fair point. There’s no such a person in our contemporary society who shares a regular lifestyle…hum. — He added, a bit thoughtful. — In anyway, you’re quite interested in the club, aren’t you? It’s not too far from here but not too close either. We’ll have quite some path ahead to walk until we reach. Though, by this time, I’m positive they are closed for cleaning and preparing for later. The other entertainment sources for you include harmless fun, after all that’s what daylight time is for. — “Nighttime, on the other hand…”, he thought to himself amidst his wicked chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:26 pm

He nodded. "Well I guess, It is still early, I guess we can go another time, or later on. For now you should take me to a cafe, coffee or anything on me." He thought for a second, this guy acts highly of himself. Why wouldnt his life seems perfect-ish. "Hehe Mr.Shun Im impressed you think so highly however, It is you who should grateful. Mr.Bellarose doesnt show much kindness these days" He smirked with a playful chuckle while they walked, trying to play on his level. Course the old vincent was a bit 'Cold' at times. "Soooooooooo~ care to tell me how you know Nozi?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:36 pm

My my, getting cocky, aren’t we? Let’s not forget you were the bold one who called me over to this date, and you’re the one offering anything on your expenses. But props to you, I think confidence is very...attractive. Even when it’s unfounded. — He poked back, playing it as a jester with an equally confident shrug. Vincent was definitely an amusing acquaintance. As for his proposal, he knew a nearby café, to be honest, and so that’s where Shunnosuke headed at. Being in Penecia, you’re fated to stumble upon refined, elegant stores in every corner now and then, it’s not like he had to choose carefully. The sophisticated neighborhood definitely had a contribution on it.

Oh… Hm… — He was caught off guard with Vincent’s question. Darn it, he noticed. Urgh. How would he answer to that without being too revealing? — Let’s say we met by accident. He’s a nice guy and we certainly had quality time making acquaintanceship. Is that enough for your curiosity? — He replied in a mild manner and a smile. A fake smile. It would do Shun no good if he were to be elusive about his degree of intimacy with Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:59 pm

He pouted and blushed hearing that freaking word again......date. "Please, quit flirting Shunnosuke, your making me blush. Forget it" He stuck out his tongue as he rolled his eyes. He blinked a couple of times. "Alright, Perhaps. Ill be sure to ask Nozi, his point of view of the story. Hehe I bet its pretty juicy story. Seeing as your choice of words and the way Nozi acts, I can see a real date happened right? Acquaintanceship might not be the word for him now is it."

He saw the cafe before opening the door for Him as he smiled. Going to the menu by the counter, humming to himself while he read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next