Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Flirting? That’s entitled. But he didn’t say a word in that respect, for the look on Vincent’s reddened face was priceless enough and spoke volumes itself. It’s so easy to get young teenagers flustered and embarrassed, and to Shunnosuke it came off as a personal pleasure. — Enjoy my attention while you have it? — He said shrugging it off among his scornful chuckles, nodding at Vincent’s display of politeness and entering the café first. That’s very gentlemanly of him. Poking about his relationship, whatever relationship, with Nozomi…not so much. — Hm? Care to describe “the way Nozi acts” to me, please? In my perception, he is just a fairly nice and courteous friend. — While he could be called a tease, when it’s the other way around it’s much less enjoyable. However, he was ready to cut Vincent short if he insisted on this idea. However, while he skimmed through the menu, thanks to the young man it did evoked a certain curiosity in him. — …has he said anything about me? — He asked, looking to Vincent through the corner of his eyes, aiming to sound nonchalant about it.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 pm

"As if, you think Im blushing Im not okay, I get cold easy so Im basically always like this." eh, deny deny deny. Didnt help maybe just made himself look bad anyway. "Hm? yep that sums up who Nozi is." he nudged Shunnosukes arm.

"A real ladies man, Or a Mans man...I know the phrase for the other one but, seems like a good guy. Anyway you seem to be pretty curious about him? from my understanding, as of lately no he hasnt. I didnt even know you knew him. Small world." He smirked, Oh the signs are just floating out there. "So do you know what your in the mood for?" he turned to look at Shunnosuke.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Mhm. If fooling yourself with such petty excuses help you sleep at night rather than expressing your attraction to me, I'll take it. — He shook his head, clearly enjoying the back and forth game between them. Vincent should try harder if he wanted to convince the other. Though, all this talk about Nozomi shut Shunnosuke for a bit. He could see why Vincent called him a "ladies' man" or a "man's man", but...eh...was he too obvious about his interest in knowing? He tried not to...but asking if Nozomi has mentioned his name probably gave it away because, well, Vincent only knew about their relationship up to now. How lame of you, Shunnosuke.

I'll probably take a cappuccino, if you may... — He was feeling ridiculous now, not even in the mood to make fun of Vincent anymore. How could he commit such a slip up? That's such an amateur mistake. For Gaga's sake, looks like tables were turned.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Whoa, Found his weak spot. it was his fearless leader. Vincent wasnt one to tease often, but he was certain dick at moments. "Sure, It woll help me sleep." he stuck out his tongue before ordering the drinks. Vincent has been always a chocolate man, so He got a cold mocha with carmel, Walking to the seats with the drinks after paying. He placed the drinks down, and looked over to Shunnosuke and smirked, pulling a seat out and offering it to him. While trying out his best Nozi voice. 'Here you go my sweet. So grateful you came for this chat~." he winked before getting serious, fixing his hair so his white streak didnt cover his eye, while he sat down. Coughing to fix his voice while he chuckled.

"Serious, Now that we have our drinks we can finally talk seriously." He have a small smile while he closed his eyes to sip on his drink.

((ooc:Sorry I havent responded in awhile, No wifi has taken a massive hit on me.))
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:15 am

Shunnosuke kept glaring at Vincent, aiming to cut his short in dissatisfaction.

I'll have you know that Nozomi's voice is nowhere close to that and he doesn't call me "my sweet"... — Half of his self was embarrassed and the other half was enraged for being made fun of. Nonetheless, Shunnosuke sat down, not letting Vincent's "gentleness" being in vain; after all, he appreciated courtesy. — Alright. Will you start by saying what's your business with Zackary? — Since Vincent decided to talk "seriously", whatever that meant, Shunnosuke decided to be blunt about it. He wasn't sure what the other guy wanted to go down in a gang's headquarters when he expressly said to have no further business in saving Azores. So...why?
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:24 pm

He opened one eye as he moved his cup off his lips as he sighed a bit. "Well if you must know, Im known as a Rogue. I was forcfully given a persona, Achilles is mine." he pulled out the pills. "At first I was attacked by my own persona, and was given a pill just intime......These pills are what keeps my persona under check....So I wanted to know more, I figured that the same island I got my persona in the first place would be a good start, And you know the rest. We ended up seeing the boss, Course I didnt think of seeing another person trying to find Zach. To be honest now that I know the danger of Azores, I dont think I have any selfish reasons besides not letting my friends be killed." he coughed. "Besides what would the world be without me hehe." He smirked. "Now I understand you went looking for questions, and we ended up taking a small task, to capture a child."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Shunnosuke was about to take a sip of his cappuccino when he heard Vincent's explanation. Gladly, he didn't even touch the border of his cup,or he'd have spit everything at his lap. — E-excuse me...? — A Persona attacking their owner? He never heard of such things. Aren't Personas entities granted by Philemon who are deeply related to someone's inner self? If so, why would they attack the one whose core they're supposed to represent? It makes no sense whatsoever! Unless Philemon isn't the only one who can grants a power of this nature to people... — Run that by me again? How's that possible? I mean, aren't Personas supposed to obey the summoner? If so...then how? And what does those pills do in that respect? — He had some theories about the way the pills function, but he wanted to hear it from Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Yep, same reaction everytime he explains that his persona attacks him.

"You would think blondie would know about this sorta odd persona dontcha think Vincent? Hehe~"

"mmmmmm" Angry groan.

"Im pulling your leg pal~, Your not so odd~."

Vincent brow twitched hearing them talk before blinking and looking towards Shun, "Hehe." he smiled a bit while he thought. "Well like I said, I didnt pick this, it sorta just happened. My fate was picked fromt one and a million, To tell you the truth, He still kind of follows me, I dont know yet myself 100% of the information I plan to see Dunbar, once....hehe well my friends are ready themselfs. As for the pills, I dont know. They have kept me alive and-And the only thing keeping me from getting is Dunbar.." he gritted his teeth. 'To think I had to be in the pocket of gang swin to stay alive." he said low, incase the gang members had been following them.

"ooooohhh what a bad boy, I caught that hint Vincent."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:24 pm

( OoC: Now it's my time to apologize, I kind of forgot I had other threads to respond. So sorry! )

From everything Shunnosuke listened, it seemed like Vincent had a very unfortunate fate to which there was no escaping from. So, the lad was mildly dependent on the pills to survive, they must act as some sort of suppressant. — ...I see. — He took a sip of his cappuccino, letting the information sink in. — I don't trust Zackary nor his gang, but I'm sure they aren't interested in harming you, as long as they have your obedience. Just play by their rules for a while and you'll be safe and alive. — That seemed the wisest decision right now, for the sake of Vincent's own well-being. Shunnosuke himself intended to follow Zackary's guidance for a while, for so long as it's beneficial to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)   The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Questioning, But first some coffee?(Shunny)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2