Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Truth...? (Kogami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Truth...? (Kogami) Empty
PostSubject: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 am

Nothing to do today. Time to take a trip to the construction-filled wilderness that is Iwaigodai. Walking into town, wearing her black jacket, a red shirt so the dirt or smog from the town could not show if caught on her, and simple jeans. She would not have her headphones, and her knife would be in her pocket, a bit slightly out, making it easy to pull out, and hidden behind her jacket. The place seemed a bit desolate, just as the last time she arrived. She felt that she knew why she came here. It was most likely, to see a familiar friend. However, she had no way to contact him, and she had no way to meet him. Well, she did have a particular way, as he seemed a bit religious, and she knew where he would be.

She would walk to the church where just several days ago, a sermon was held for a religion that she attended that day. She didn't join, for her own personal reasons, but she did catch the particular boy there. She would arrive at the church, still looking like an opera house outside, and between two alleyways and small stores. She didn't walk in, and would stand back to the wall of the church. She literally had nothing to do, so perhaps the friendly neighborhood stalker could come out to play.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:28 pm

“Well well well..what do we have here…” Kogami then starts to skip along to the wall where lori is and waves. “ Hello, well… im sure you would have came into the church if you wanted to stay for the service. However, the prophet isn’t here today..so I decided to leave early..unless you decided to see me instead. “ Kogami wondered what brought lori here. “A penny for your thoughts? I was wondering when I was going to see you again to be honest, but it didn’t take that long at all. Here you are, and here I am…. Here we are, in the place that I wanted to show you before….” Kogami then looks at the door that lori was leaning on and smiled a bit, because she couldn’t see it .” If you turn around, what could you possibly see lori, a world of opportunities at just a glance… is it even possible to look past the bounds of what makes us human..and see something way beyond our vision? Or is our vision clouded from the moment we are born, unable to see what should be visible? Are people truly special when they have something that sets them apart from others? Or are they only gaining something that they should have had a long time ago? Even better yet, something we all had a while ago…. Main point… would you ever want to be apart of something greater? Or would you only want to gain what was supposed to be given to you from the first place? “ Kogami then leans on the wall and sighs. “ Decisions..decisions.. I sure do think a lot..”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 am

She would yawn slightly before turning in the direction of a familiar man talking. She would smirk and see Kogami prancing his way to the wall next to her and wave to her. She would not wave back, and instead nod, acknowledging his presence as he approached her. She heard his comment, chuckling at how presumptuous he seemed to be. 'Such a card. Though to be fair, I had nothing to do,' she thought. He was basically right, she had nothing that day to do, and no one was available. Hearing some crazy rumors or speech from the oddball may end up being her new way to find things to do. How....quaint. "Assuming I came to see you. Then again, I didn't come to the church either. If anything, this part of town is certainly quieter than most," she said. She would continue to listen to Kogami and mentioning a "place he wanted to show her before", would raise an eyebrow.

"You mean down that dark alleyway? Cause that is quite the ways from here, and I don't really feel like walking there," she would say. Lorielle didn't really know what to add before he went off on another tangent. 'How many times does he intend to try and convince her to join this cult? Was that where he wanted to take me? To one of their rituals or something?' she would think, getting distracted, but really not drowning out his voice, as it was the only thing that didn't keep her from walking back home, she really did not feel like exerting herself, and ultimately, it was the one thing keeping her in place.

She would continue to listen, asking what she wanted to see. "Really, many things I see is beyond me. There are plenty of things I want to witness. I want to see my ex-boyfriend to speak with him, I want to see the world I like, I want to see my parents stop being such drags and conflicting...well you get my picture," she said. She had no idea why she was telling him even a fraction of her problems. She barely knew him, in fact, she only knew his name, and that he belongs to this cult. Maybe that was why she was able to tell him. He was like a friend on the internet; practically anonymous. However despite that, Kogami still tends to preach alot. "You sure are a romanticist. You talk way too much of the things far off ahead. Sure, I have my own idea of this world, everyone does, however, right now, I am only interested in my own affairs until I have a ways to make something of myself. You do tend to think alot. But sometimes it is pleasant to just discuss random big topics. To your credit, you do get me interested in talking of them," she said smiling at Kogami.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 pm

“Well, I would make it safe to say that talking about these things would make you feel better. And lets get one thing clear before we talk any further, I am not trying to convert you to do anything in any shape or form. You made your opinion known to me that morals shouldn’t need religion to be used as a stepping stool to get the point across, people should learn how to in cooperate it within their lives without it. But then again, some people don’t know how to, they become lost along the way. To search for that reason that could be seen as divine, something bigger then themselves, fuels them towards the path of righteousness. Inspiration could definitely be contagious, as well as hope, as well as despair. It all goes hand in hand, this moral gray area. Regardless of what I do, I am indifferent. But that is only because I know the truth about this world you see?” Kogami then shrugs his shoulders and looks at the door that lori was leaning on . He wondered if she would be able to see it on her own, he wondered if she harbored the potential to gain the power.” Hypothetically speaking, all of those dark emotions that you have built up inside of you. Would you be surprised if you was killed by them? What if I said those feelings are able to take form, and leads us to our own destructions. The materialization of our sins, as long as we continue to harbor them in our hearts, we will be hunted…we will be plagued… Or… we can use that… and turn that negative into a positive. Doing whatever you want with it...

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:39 am

She smirked a bit at his immediate comment. He didn't even seem to hide that he was trying to flirt with her. Or at least, that was how she took it. She admittedly, was a bit of a flirt herself, and did in fact kind of revel in that particular trait of her, however that was besides the point, and she would certainly not say that out loud to Kogami, no matter how "anonymous" she pictured him to be. Se would listen to him talk, reiterating her own reason behind not joining the cult. 'So he is trying to recruit me. Just in a passive way...' she thought. She knew she was a doormat. She usually just went along with people, listened to what they did, and just did what they asked with a smile on her face. This man however seemed to be the only person that kept her on edge. She didn't expect him to attack, but then, he didn't seem completely alright in the head.

"You say, divine, or righteousness, moral grey area, as if you are above it all. But I would argue that "righteousness" is subjective. Not everything will think the same way, which is a bit frustrating. If everyone did, conflicting opinions wouldn't matter, nor would a moral grey area," she said. She hated being a hypocrite. She hated people who would argue their opinions to the point of anger, or possibly fighting, but that is almost what she does. Wishing she wouldn't do that is not nearly enough. Something really needs to change in her life. She would pay a bit more attention to Kogami's next speech, with a bit of hot blood in her, mostly from her own criticism of herself, but she now had nothing to focus her frustration on, except listening to him at the time. She crossed her arms twisting her lips ever so slightly, shifting herself so she was still balanced standing bck against the church wall.

"Of course dark emotions can kill. It is a psychological thing for one. Or mental emotions affects the body. It has most certainly happened before. As for taking cons and using them as pros, that too is certainly possible. But at this point you are just saying random words with no context," she said, getting a bit frustrated at herself, and frustrated that she is almost taking it out on Kogami, whether he deserved it or not. She was to be fair, a bit dulled to the goose chase that his talking would go, and enough was enough. "So what's your point?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:40 pm

“Look lori, I like you..and I respect you as a human being. So I would want to offer you an equal opportunity as the rest. Well, I wouldn’t call it too equal; sometimes you have to be picky. Instead of being the statistic, why not consider the alternative of being an individual with power? With the most of the humans that inhabit this planet, those with power always strive to change things. Would be your dream If you was given the tools to do so? What would be your greatest desire that you wanted to fulfill, but was missing the crucial item to your success? Would this be given for free? Yes it would, but the catch is the act of obtaining it yourself. “ Kogami then walks over to lori and gently moves her aside. “Excuse me for a second…. If I may…” Kogami the opens the door, the ominous presence of the door being wide open was exhilarating. Even if Lori couldn’t see it yet, she would have to be feeling something. “The darkness in your heart and mine, only makes up one of the two halves of our very soul. Just because its dark, doesn’t mean its evil, just misunderstood. I always wondered lori, if you had the ability to turn yopur darkness into your own form of power. Reflect the image displayed into your soul, ghrasp it… and achieve your greatest desire.. I might sound crazy..but I am being completely honest with you. We all go through crossroads in life, this is one of the biggest that you could go through. Kogami then stood in front of the door and smiled, holding out his hand. “ Lori, im your friend. And I don’t want you to get hurt by thr darkness, you don’t have to associate yourself with me after you gain this power… all I want you to do is defend yourself and use this power without restriction as you see fit. Whatever you do after, or if you even heed what I said, its all up to you. The point is, its your time… to become an even greater person than you are now. Nothing is impossible, and it always starts with the first step…”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 am

She smiled bitterly. But she would stop him before he continued. "Being equal is how we get single ideals, and how we bring it all together, but then again, sometimes people will have to be hypocrites to bring them all together. Such a weird paradox..." she said trailing off. She would continue to hear Kogami's words and not say anything, until he noticed him walk to her, and she would move out of the way a bit too eagerly as he seemed to look at the wall she was standing against. She would watch as Kogami would make a motion...almost as if she was opening a door, causing one of her eyebrows to raise. It was almost right on cue, cause the moment he opened whatever "door" was there, she would feel....colder? In fact, much colder even in the heat of Iwaigodai. It wasn't bad, she welcomed that feeling with open arms. But it was extremely sudden. Is he planning this?

She wanted to step backwards, and almost did, but she would hold herself in place. Was he some sort of psychopath? Or did he really have a power like he says he does? Or is this really another way to get her into the cult. The Unknown is and has always been frightening to her. Not knowing was frightening enough, knowing however could easily be just as dangerous. Struggling with this contradiction, she would finally shake her head. "You got me. I do want some things. And I appreciate your respect for me, though I doubt I have done much to show for it. But, I have to turn you down. For now at least," she said.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 am

“Sigh, sorry… but I cant do that. You been exposed to this door without falling unconscious, so your mental and physically ready for the crossover to a world that would let you see things differently forever. I know your scared, but you can actually end up getting me killed. We can be buddy buddy today, but if you decline… the butterfly of calamity would try to seek you out.. when there is only one of me that actually cares about this war. “Kogami takes a deep breath and sighs. “ You probably thought of me as a rapist, its better that way..instead of a magic weaving freak… so my first option is to remove the memory of what just happened, youll be standing by the wall as if nothing happened and ill be going about my business. You can simply walk away… probably… join those assholes that ruined everything for me… ` ugh look im going a little too fast but the persona war is real. Sometimes people don’t have to participate in it, but then there would be nothing that you can possibly accomplish. As for the war, its over this place here. “Kogami then points at the door. “ Limbo can change the outcome of all destines if controlled by a certain individual, some people want to try to attempt to change the world with their sick dreams… I just thought yours was pure enough that I wanted it to help come true…. Your dream for this world… that I would of… tried to… borrow it….. sorry… but I am pretty simple minded. But maybe I should just find my own.. “ Kogami then starts to laugh a little. “Never mind… but if your not interested, I would have to wipe your memory of todays meeting. So, this is not really an option to contemplate at home. This is for my safety and yours, and it is completely painless. The other option was to push you in, but that would be a dick move, and a breaking of trust. “So if you don’t mind..” Kogami then walks next to her and puts his hand on her head lightly. “ You sure? “
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:29 am

The stuff he was saying. She could barely process it, but she was right. The boy was nothing but a recruiter. And he seemed quite poor at social skills seeing as how he was already talking of trying to remove her memory, which could almost be taken as an insult. She would hop backwards, her nimble body being able to step away from his simple grab to her head. "You argue that the truth need be learned, yet you would try and "wipe my memory" and blind me to it no matter how wrong or right you are. I could not care less if this is your cult. It is clear your moral compass may be slightly misaligned if you are being as hypocritical as you are right now. Forgive me, but I must go," she would say abruptly, and turning to leave, a bit hastily. Luckily, her knife was not necessary. She feared it may be. But she was starting to get a clearer picture of what he was like, and why he seemed so familiar to her. She would have to check the school history or online to confirm her suspicions.

Stats:

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth...? (Kogami)   The Truth...? (Kogami) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth...? (Kogami)
Page 1 of 1