Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain

Zain

Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) Empty
PostSubject: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:23 pm

The shining, pristine highrises of Central City cradled the streets below like giant fingers, people and vehicles slipping between them like grains of sand through a loosely clenched fist. Helvetica Arial gazed upwards at those shining spires of metal and glass, which stretched Skyward to nearly the limits of the naked eye. She was used to loud noises and flashing lights, to the bustle and nightlife of the EDM district, but Central City had managed to eclipse all her expectations and more. One of her compatriots, her junior (though to be fair, nearly everyone else on the squad was her junior, at least in regards to how long they’d been in the service) and a fresh-faced new recruit, shared her awe, amber eyes shining with what could only be reverence.

“...it sure is something, ‘innit?” He chirped brightly as Helvetica shrugged her orange rescue forces jacket over her shoulder, stretching her joints with a scarcely audibly whir. The android grinned wryly before nodding assent - their emergency response group had arrived in the city proper only a few hours prior, the most senior members finally managing to coax Helvetica into visiting the auditions for the first time in her life, though they had reacted with much exasperation when she had refused to part with some of her rescue gear. Some responsibilities were simply meant to be shouldered, no matter where their bearer went.

“It sure is,” She sighed. Where to begin? She supposed she could start by taking a stroll and feeling her way around this unfamiliar city. The android waved to her companions, starting down the street at a leisurely pace and taking in the sights - though she did attract quite a few odd looks for her brightly coloured jacket and the rescue forces emblem stitched onto the back as she walked up the steps to the massive, bustling concert hall nestled amongst the surrounding skyscrapers.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 5:16 pm

It was getting close to that time. Not close enough to force Cherry into some kind of rush to reach the legendary hall, but she still wanted to be there for when the moment finally came. This could be her big day after all and besides she had already taken enough time exploring this part of semibreve after being away from the central city for so long.

Once she got there she couldn't help but stop and admire the place. It was wonderfully made, a total pleasure too gaze upon but this hall was more special then just some well bult building. This was the place were heroes was made, were she'd be turned into a hero. It was truely magical, or rather, mugical. It made her belly become filled with nervous butterflies, her heart pounding and thumbing a mile a minute as her legs carried her up the stairs. Her mind full of thoughts. Sure this was exciting but there was still some doubts in her head, after all hundreds, nay, thousands of eyes are going to be on her. That would scare anybody. And she hasn't even played in front of anybody yet! Sure she thought that she was pretty good at singing and playing the bass, but this was all self taught! What if she was actually bad at this? What if she can't play? What if they boo her? She wanted to be a pace keeper more then ever but the more she thought about this the more unsure of her own abilities she became.

To try and get her mind off of things, she would turn her focus on a green haired person walking up the stairs. Talking to somebody would help her calm down. Even if it was only some small chit chat. The jacket wearing person could her the sound of feet hitting the stone as Cherry quicken her speed, hopping and skipping a few steps to reach the person. "H-hey!" She called out. Bonjour! How are you doing today? Are you here for the audition?" Cherry said trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 pm

The sound of a voice she didn't recognize caused Helvetica to turn her head, a singular brown eye meeting a pair of magenta ones. "Why hello," She responded pleasantly, the stranger's enthusiasm catching her off guard in a welcome manner - no one had seen fit to approach her this way since she'd arrived. "Mhm, I'm here for the audition. Are you?"

Helvetica slung her jacket over her shoulders eyeing the younger girl with interest - especially their lack of an eye, though that was obviously a delicate issue she didn't want to press at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:34 pm

"Indeed I am!" She replied, happy that this woman was willing to actually speak with her instead of just brushing her to the side. "I wanna be a pace keeper, so maybe if all goes well we will end up as teammates!" It would be nice if they both actually got in, getting to know your future ally is always very useful. Cherry's one good eye would flick to the orange jacket that was flung over the greenette's shoulders. Her wounded one being covered by a classic eyepatch that she was really hoping she wouldn't have to take off during the audition. "Your jacket is pretty jazzy. Were did you get it?" She asked, still trying to keep the talking train going.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 9:09 pm

Helvetica folded her arms behind her neck in a manner that was neither aloof nor unwelcoming, instead making her seem all the more approachable for it. Her soft smile, though, fell ever so slightly at the mention as Cherry expressed her desire to become a pace keeper -- after all children shouldn't need to worry about such things, not so young -- before her eyes flicked down to the shoulder patch that laid to the right of her neck, the stitching faded slightly from much wear and tear as she modestly explained her profession.

"Haha, I'm part of one of the EDM district's emergency response teams. We're a different kind of peacekeeper."
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Cherry maybe young, that much was true. Although it was safe to say that has seen more then someone much older then her have, sure maybe nothing that would prepare her for a job as dangerous as being a pacekeeper. But still, she was a bit more well adjusted for this job then other's her age would be. Even if just a little bit. Stil though, it isn't like this person would have any clue or knowledge about Cherry's skills or past. So in the end, it does not matter all that much. "Wait? Really!?" She asked, she couldn't believe that she was actually talking to somebody like this in the flesh!

"What do you do? Are you a fire fighter, or a police woman, doctor? All three!?" She asked, childish glee filling her up with energy and pep.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 11:36 pm

"Well, we mostly leave the policing to the pace keepers, but yeah, we've got to be ready for anything," Helvetica clarified, unable to keep a note of pride out of her voice. To some, the rescue teams were a function of life and nothing more - not people who led their own lives and put those same lives at risk regularly. Cherry's appreciation of their work was nothing short of touching.

"What's your name, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 1:38 pm

Sure, rescue teams may not be fending off demons and shadows or anything like that. But it was still a very respectable job to have, after all if nobody was out there putting out fires the pace keepers would be forced to do it and during the time they're out, who knows just how much hell those demons would bring to Semibreve? It was very honorable and Cherry was not shy about letting this greenette know about it! "That is so cool! Thank you for looking out for everybody, it's people like you who are keeping this city safe and running!" And hopefully Cherry herself will be one of those people soon enough.

With a smile Cherry ran her fingers through her own black hair, trying to straighten it out a tad before declaring. "My name is Cherry Clear, it is a pleasure to meet you!" After she said this she stuck her hand out for the fellow lady to shake.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 2:47 am

"My names Helvetica Arial, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well," Helvetica replied, returning Cherry's introduction in kind, grasping Cherry's hand with her gloved one and shaking it to seal their newfound friendship. Who knew? This girl certainly had the drive necessary to go far in life.

"So, Cherry," The android began again, "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:09 am

Unaware the her name also belonged to a font. The teen simply flashed her a grin. "That's a pretty name!" When she asked her were she came from Cherry glanced over behind her. "I live in the pop district, I like all different types of music but I enjoyed listening to pop the most, so that's what I choose!" She explained before turning to face her again. "What about you? Were do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:41 pm

"A factory," Helvetica deadpanned, grinning, before answering Cherry's question in earnest. "I got stationed in the EDM district a little over 30 years ago. Haven't been outside it until now, actually." The android sat on the railing adjacent to the walkway leading up to the massive concert hall, rapping her fingers on the stone idly. "What made you want to become a pacekeeper, Cherry?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 3:34 pm

"A factory? I didn't know you could live in one of those." Cherry failed to pick up on her less then human nature. She was aware of the fact that robots exist of course, but she saw no tell's that would give away the fact that the woman standing before her was one. "Oh EDM, I think I have listened to a few of those songs before, I like those! Really bouncy and makes you wanna dance! Has a lotta 'ompf!' To it!" Cherry tended to like all type's of music, except maybe emo, some of those songs were just so depressing, she couldn't force herself to listen to them. "But your really over thirty? That's amazing, you look so young!" She could vaguely recall one woman she traveled with before her mother took her away from the camp, was roughly around thirty years old and she looked horrible. To be fair though most people did. Not like they had many chances to clean up out there after all.

Once the elder woman asked her question Cherry would quickly fire a question back at her. "Have you ever been to a orphanage mademoiselle?" She would await her answer before she started to work around to answering Helvetica's question. "There are alot of kids who don't have parents, and while not all of them lost their parents because of demons, plently of them do. Alot of innocent people get hurt, even killed, becauae those monsters cannot control themselves. And, well, I guess I am just not the type of person to just stand by and allow that to happen. I wanna help save people and make sure that nobody, not any kids, not any dad's or mom's, will ever have to lose the people they care about because of those démon's again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)   Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Loose Ends and New Beginnings (Helvetica and Kari)
Page 1 of 1