Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 pm

(Skip to the third paragraph if you are going to respond to this.)[/i]Once again it is another day in my new house in the city. I silently thank the Prison Management Staff for having me live away from my last home. All of those memories could very much effect what I must do. I get up out of my bed and go into the kitchen for a simple meal of eggs and bread. It seems that it is now morning when I'm done with my breakfast and read the newspaper.

I go to the front door and get on my signature red coat on. Oddly it seems a little creasy but I shrug it off and make a mental note to iron it out when I get back home. I look outside and it seems to be slightly raining but it is still very cold out. I thank god for the fortunes I have and resolute myself to find people in need and help them however I can. I bring out a suitcase with extra funds from my daycare service and miscellaneous acts of goodwill. If there are people who need money out in the streets today they will get enough hopefully to at least find a job.

As I go through the streets of San Malarus I notice a shady person. He seems to be in a grey trenchcoat with a black beanie on his head. It also seems that he is advancing at a faster pace than normal for a person..... directly toward me. It seems that he is intent on doing something to me so I steel myself for a confrontation and put on the biggest smile to call out to him. "Hey buddy, how is it going?" as I say that I also approach him and when he is right next to me I whisper to him "So, do you really think you can rob me?" As I say that to him I get sucker punched in the gut.

While I am still trying to get my breath back from this he quickly does a sort of karate chop to my hand........ my left hand. I smile at his unintelligence and say,"There are two things that you are doing completely wrong there fellow. One is that you need to be sure the person your trying to take from has nothing hidden. Second is that you need to make sure you are in an unpopulated area to pull off a stunt like that." As I say that I gesture to the on-looking crowd. It seems that he is a rookie thief with at least some talent, but the talent he has can be used for something better.

"You know, after you have served your sentence you could use the talent you have for a greater purpose. The welfare of all, isn't that just great?" Right as I say that he bolts down the nearest alley and I immediately notice that though he might be horrible at not getting caught in the act, he can probably make up for it with that speed. I give chase and right before he gets outside the alleyway I yell one thing, "Stop, thief!".
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

"DEKA! KIIIIIIICK!" Boomed a loud and heroic voice as a red blur flashed past the opening of the alleyway, slamming into the mugger and knocking them both to the ground,"Magi! PUNCH!" the red figure brought his gloved hand into the left temple effectively knocking him out.... whoe whoe whoe... back up a sec....

~Rewinding~

Blaaaaaaaah... what a boring day... Boring boring boring boring! BORING! Jack sighed for the umpteenth time that morning as he sat on a the curb. Here he was fully dressed in his ranger costume ready to take to the streets for a full day of fighting crime... And there was no crime to fight! How inconsiderate.... Here he took the full day off of work just to clean up the streets and there was nothing to clean up! The criminals could at LEAST try to break the law so he wouldn't feel like the day was wasted... But no. They all had to be selfish and NOT break the law... Just cus your a criminal doesn't mean you have to be rude...

"Gee... It sure is Boring around here..." Jack said to himself.

"My boy! This peace is what all true warriors strive for!"said Golem from within Jack's head.

"I just wonder what Ganon's up to.... Wait... Ganon?" As if to answer his question a sudden and loud cry for help echoed through the city streets!

"Stop, thief!"

Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) 04.jpg?height=385&width=510&matte=false&format=jpeg&quality=0
"Well it's about time!"

Jack sprung to his feet and charged off towards the disturbance... And now we have come full circle. Yay!

"Pant... Pant... There... Now stay down..." Jack panted as he sat atop the perp...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:09 pm

.......................................... ok, this is weird even for my standards. A power ranger just randomly jumped into view and kicked this trenchcoat man and then punched him right in the head. I don't even know what I should think about this, because I'm feeling shock, confusion, fear, happiness, and even humor. One does not simply knock someone unconscious with just a kick and a punch. I decide that I need to introduce myself to this weird power ranger who just decked the person trying to steal my relief funds.

"Good afternoon to you mister ranger, and thanks for helping me with this guy. He tried to grab my suitcase and I kinda needed it for what I was gonna do so thank you. Also if you are wondering who I am my name is Tremora Veritain, also known as Tremora the Stampede or The Humanoid Typhoon. Pleased to meet you agent of justice." ....................... ok I can't keep a straight face after saying that so I double down on the floor and laugh histerically.

"Oh man Laughing I can't even... Laughing Laughing ....... I'm sorry about that. This situation is a bit too comical for me. So anyway, nice to meet you, and if I may, can I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:59 pm

"Eh?...." Well... This was a new one. This guy seems... Interesting. Mr.TallDarkAndBroomheaded here dose seem grateful so it's all good. Jack would stand and dust himself off a little before turning towards the odd newcomer "No problem citizen! I was just doing my jo-...." Did... did he just call himself "The Stampede" and "The Humanoid Typhoon?" Somebody likes Trigun... Well! Jack was dressed as a god damned Power Ranger so who was he to judge? "It's my pleasure citizen! Now if you'll excuse me" Jack would turn to the now groaning perp. "Shut up you!"

Jack would flex and tap his elbow before jumping high into the air and dropping his elbow on the crooks Rib cage"Live Elbow Drop!" The man would let out a short cry of pain before he was silenced with a sickening crack."Sorry about that. I'm Personanger Red. Nice to meet you Tremora.... Stop laughing at me....Heh"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Personager Red? I think I heard about that little group through some rumors but meeting the genuine article is a bit..... laughable. I mean he looks and acts like a comedy justice show. But wait....... didn't I hear that rumor from the police? Why is some person on the polices attention? I think for a moment and remember that one of the officers I am in regular contact with told me about a group of vigilantes, and the "Personager Red" actually is Jack Rannells... how they managed to find that out I may never know. But judging from this he would leave a wide trail to follow.

Suddenly for no reason I think of the news this morning, it was more about a news broadcast hijacking by a "Reporter". Within her hijacking she talked about a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and apparently, according to the people around the radio tower she gave proof with some... portals? Anyway she said that some citizens here had Supernatural powers.... and the other personagers were on the list.

First of all how the hell did I figure that one out? I may be smart but this is stretching it. Second of all..... I want to make sure this is Jack Rannells, and not some wannabe fake. Third, I need to find out if he knows/has this power. And finally I need to know what this power is. As I think that I scratch my chin and then say "Oh! Those Personagers! By the way would you happen to be Jack Rannells? I heard that he was the Red Personager." As I ask that I remember the situation and then say, "You know what? How about you explain while I carry this poor fellow over to the hospital. You really did a number on him and I kinda feel sorry for him."
Thinking Strength:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:40 pm

...What?... How... How did this guy know Jack's name?... Jack had only told people he trusted, and those who had figured out on their own had proven to be trust worthy. So Jack had no doubt that his secret was safe. So then how in the sam hill did this guy manage to know?... This could be bad. Thousands of possibilities flooded Jack's mind, Evil Wizard? Demon? Alien?... No... Bounty Hunter. Yeah that made the most sense. Well well well... Mr.The Stampede, lets see if you're any good at your, frankly ironic, profession.

"Jack... Rannells? Sorry never heard of the guy." Jack would heft the unconscious man onto his shoulders as he said this. Trying his best to hide any emotion that would give him away"Sorry to say but you've got the wrong guy, but if you're willing to help me carry this guy to the hospital be my guest." Jack wold hand the man over to Tremora and nod appreciatively. "Thanks, now fallow me," Jack would turn and begin to walk towards the closest free clinic.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:27 am

"Oh really? You aren't Jack Rannels? And here I thought I met the real deal. Oh well, but hey, if you could direct me to him that would be really nice!" I say with a bright smile on my face..... As I say that we go to the hospital. I really hope that he isn't Jack Rannells because if he is I may have just said something quite dangerous, given this whole "Supernatural" aspect of what I'm trying to dig into. Oh well, he seems like a nice enough guy so i'll have to trust him.

"So anyway what is your name? I would really like to know and help a fellow vigilante and servant of justice, love, and peace." I arrive at the hospital with this "Red Personager" and unconscious man and request a check-up on this man. "Oh, also if you could I would really like to be introduced to the other Personagers, I heard they are really cool and I kinda want to meet other people who help the people."

"Hmmm, for some reason I really feel you are a trustworthy person, so if you want to know how I know ranger Red's real name, wellll I kinda have friends in the local police and they somehow found his name.... I believe it was because one of the other rangers said his real name and someone overheard it and blabbered all about it. You know, crazy fans and all that." Okay, now that I realize that I'm blabbering by now I say, "Oh sorry, am I being a nuisance? If so i'll be quiet" I say as we enter the hospital.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:39 pm

"Oh trust me, I am indeed the real deal. There is no other red ranger in this town then me. It's just that I'm not Jack Rannells... My name is Personanger Red. And that rumor about be being Jack Rannells is a little far fetched don't you think?" Jack would chuckle to himself as the pair walked to the hospital. So... This bounty hunter thought he could trick Jack into giving up his identity eh... Not gunna be that easy Tremora.

"As for meeting the others... Heh... I'm sure you will meet the other Personangers in time.... Oh just leave that guy on the bench. It's a comfy bench, been there a few times myself." Jack would Chuckle as he sat on the bench himself. He would eye the tall strange man wryly. "Alright Tremora... Tell me... What is your interest in the Personangers? I mean I'm just not used to people actually willing to give credit where credit is due. It's... refreshing."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 am

"Really?" I said with a faint note of inquiry. He is obviously trying to hide his identity... but you tried too hard and got noticed, because a normal person gets confused, corrects the person, and then dismisses it. He did none of them, so I'm going to assume he is trying to hide his identity from me and play along for now. He even stated he is the only Personager Red, practically confirming he is Jack Rannels.

"Just asking, why do you talk as if you know Jack Rannels?" Hopefully this will stutter him up a bit. "On that bench? If so I might as well give him some consolation for getting beat up by you." As I say that I put some money in his trenchcoat pocket with a little note saying "Please get a nice job with this okay? Also sorry about getting you knocked out." So he is asking me about my intentions? I guess he REALLY doesn't trust me. And the best trust is built on honesty as they say.

"Okay, I'll give you the surface truth and deep truth. First I want to meet and be a part of your society helping group, and also get to know you guys. On the other hand, the police actually know who all of you are, like Mae Iharu and Kazuya Fujiwara. I'm also quite intruiged that some of your members were addressed in a news hijacking a while ago that is still being investigated into, and how something supernatural was going on and that your people are involved in it. So, if you know what's going on, I wish to know this, and help protect the people from it's affects." As I say that I fall onto my knees in a begging position.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:08 pm

H-How did he know about the others!? Th-They've never gone out heroing with Jack... And he always did his best to keep their involvement with the rangers a secret. He never told anyone who was in the team... How did he know about Mae and Kaz?... Did that mean he knew about Quinn to?... Shit this is bad... Normally Jack would be hyped to see someone so determined to help him fight the forces of evil but... This guy... he knew way to much to be a normal person. Though... he dose seem genuine... and he dosn't seem to know about Persona.... Tch... fine.

"I really don't like how much you know about my team... Infact I dare say I hate how much you know about my team. But you seem harmless so I guess I can't get to mad... Listen... If you want to run around in tights and take down common crooks you have my blessing... But... trust me. The things happening underneath the surface, with that strange broadcast and what not... it's not something you want to deal with... just trust me."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:39 pm

"I understand that you don't like me because of what I know." I respond. "Just because I don't want to know or deal with it, I HAVE to know, because my life's goal is to help people, and something tells me these things your trying to hide from me are extremely threatening to all the people here." He is trying to hide the truth from me for my own sake, but I don't need lies or ignorance, I need the truth to be able to help people.

"Then tell me, how did you feel about learning all of this, because judging your entire attitude you were seemingly all for it while on the inside scared about the entire thing." Dammit, at this rate he won't tell me anything about what's going on, I'll have to ask the other people affiliated in this. "*Sigh* Fine then, if you don't want to tell me I'll find someone who will, a person on that 'Reporter's' list probably"

As I say that I make sure that the unconscious man gets into a hospital bed and I pay for any medical bills he would take. "*Sigh* I'm sorry I went all hostile on you but I have to know what's going on. Hopefully I can even help you guys with some stuff, so please trust me." As I say that I exit the hospital and head home for now, to contemplate what is happening.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)   Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a thief on the loose!? (Open)
Page 1 of 1