Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Territory [Cherry/Cain]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Territory [Cherry/Cain] Empty
PostSubject: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 2:47 am

While the streets were as icy and frost-covered as always, a young man was scurrying through them to the south, leaving his tracks and a straight line to his dug into it, disturbing the otherwise flat sheet of snow. He was hunched over as he ran, dragging a rusted sword with him. After hearing gunshots in a nearby location, he decided it was time to skedaddle, put slowed down to peer around the corner of a building when he noticed yet another disturbance. It appeared some humans and demons were having a scuffle. He was at a good distance, so he watched the action from where he was.

After some time had passed and the dust had settled, it seemed the victors were going their separate ways, and he realised one of them was probably within earshot. Stepping out into the open, he shouted "Hey, you... what are you lot doing here?" His tone didn't seem aggressive, but it wasn't particularly welcoming, either, considering he was carrying a sort of weapon, though it was still on the ground. He had never seen any humans like them around here. Were they residents he had just never seen, or were they here for a purpose?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 6:32 am

Not much time had passed since Cherry's battle in front of the hotel. But Cherry has already recovered, both from the stress and excitement of battle. And from her actual wounds, which healed over quite fast when compared to a normal person. However the girl hasn't notice her minor regeneration factor quite yet, so she was left to assume that those demons where all just bark and no bite when it came down to just how much punishment they could dish out. Still though it felt amazing to be able to fight back against those things, even if the targets Cherry really wanted where much higher up on the foodchain than those peons. Before she could get to lost in thought however, a man suddenly stepped out of nowhere and asked her a question.

She would pause for a second, before looking around a little bit. "The only one's here would be you and me mister." Cherry replied as her grey eyes locked on to the sword that seemed to have it's fair share of age and damage on it. She wasn't scared, nor bugged by it however. Everybody had to stay safe in a world like this. "For me though, I had a vision something bad was going to happen at the Highrise. So I checked it out and as it turns out, the vision was correct! A whole horde of demons came to kill innocent people at the hotel, but don't worry mister, me and a few friends of mine took care of them!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 9:53 pm

After thinking it through for a moment, he eventually seemed to decide on agreeing. "Yeah, I guess." It was indeed only the two of them.

He laughed a bit before responding. "Well, that's bad, I think. Murder. It's good you killed... the demons. I hate chaos. There is a lot." He didn't really understand what she meant by a vision, but he didn't think further about it. It always made him anxious that the destrcution caused by conflict could spread to the places he frequented. If only those humans in the hotel weren't there in the first place, such things might not be an issue. "You going to stay here? There is nothing here. Ice." He looked towards the ground as he said that. "You know?"
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 10:31 pm

The blonde's eyebrow raised up slighty when she heard his reply. "You think?" In her point of view there was nothing to think about. They're innocent people. It would be a true tragedy if the demons got their hands on them, but maybe he meant it as a joke? He did laugh before saying it and he did end up praising her for killing the fiends. So she didn't look any deeper into his comment, although she'd make sure to keep her eyes peeled in case he says any other weird or worrying stuff. Cherry liked to trust people but she was still aware of some of the signs of somebody who should not be trusted. "I am not quite sure what there is to think about with keeping innocent people safe. But I do agree with you, chaos is never good and it gets even worse if you add demons into the mix!"

Cherry shook her head. "I don't plan on staying here, no. I like to travel around, explore Paris, see where the wind takes me!" She said, a smile on her face as she pointed at him with her right hand. "What about you? Do you enjoy traveling?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:27 pm

"Yeah." So true! The lass didn't appear too much of the troublemaking type, but even if she turned out to be so, he wouldn't have to worry about that anyways if she planned on leaving, which relieved Cain of concern. His mood seemed to lighten. "That is good... I think." There is a lot of things out there, probably." He had no idea if there really was anything good to see, do, or obtain out there, but in truth he doubted it. The Highrise seemed to be the least destroyed part of the city. The last one that still resembled a city or natural environment. The only difference was that the winter here was never ending, but winter was still a natural season, after all.

He didn't expect to be posed a question himself. "Traveling?" He looked into the sky as if to ponder the answer. "That... No. I live here. I will not leave this place," Cain stated with assertion. As he spoke, he felt the weight in his hand shifting, and looked down to see that the blade of his sword had become detached from its hilt, falling to the ground. He mumbled some foreign swear as he stared at the empty hilt in his hand, eventually turning to face a large pane of glass in a store window, raising his arm, and throwing it straight through.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 6:30 am

There was that word again. 'I think.' The young girl was confused about why he kept saying thst so much, but oddly enough him repeating this little phrase put her much more at ease. It most likely wasn't a issuse of this man having no morals and not knowing if keeping innocent people from dying was a bad thing or not. That was probably just his catchphrase! Which she found to be pretty cool! Cherry has always heard about catchphrases and such, yet she's never actually heard one yet. "Yes there are a ton of things too be found out there! Many new people and stuff, hidden even in places you've explored hundreds before, it's great!" Well, it could be great. When you wheren't being chased by demons or just wandering around places you've already been to so many times before, wishing that something would have changed in the time you where gone only to leave completely disappointed. But she saw no real reason to bring those points up to the man.

Cherry was pretty relaxed herself. This guy seemed to be getting in a better mood and he hasn't even pointed out her wooden limb yet, which made the blonde teen quite happy. "Really? Isn't that a little boring? Living in one place your whole life?" Cherry couldn't imagine living that type of life herself, but then again she wasn't him. When she saw that the blade part of his sword had fallen off, Cherry covered his mouth with her right hand. A small laugh leaking out of her mouth as he tossed the btoken weapon through some frosty glass. "You have a good throwing arm there mister!" She praised, a amused smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:21 am

"Huh? Hmm. Living in one place? I like here. I live here. I will not leave this place. Nothing can make me leave." It would probably take an extremely specific and compelling reason to get Cain to travel very far from the Highrise, even for a short period of time.

When the girl complimented his throw, he grew a bit unsettled from the way she talked. Was she trying to earn his favour through compliments? The suspicion made him ignore it and resume the previous topic. "Huh, you... want to travel all of Paris, you say? Do not travel south. They call it the Glacial Zone. It is too... it is all ice. Few demons can live there. You know? Do not go there." He hoped she would wind up heeding that statement. It would do her better to go in any other direction.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:54 am

She just shrugged when she heard the man's option. She couldn't really understand what was so nice about living in one place your whole life, even more so when you're living in a frozen wasteland. But if he was happy, who was she to try and talk him out of it? "The Glacial Zone? I've never heard of that place before. It must be super cold if not even demons can live in there." His plan back fired on him, as she quickly grew curious about this zone. Although if it proved too dangerous she'd have to put a pin in her plans and wait until she was strong enough to travel there. Or in this case, have enough warm clothes so she doesn't turned into a Cherry-flavored popsicle. "Thank you for the tip mister. I'll keep it in mind. You be careful too, you never know when a demon may strike. And if you ever do leave here be careful not too go into any forests. The only forest in Paris is the Cradle and that is filled with a whole butch of nasty spores and stuff. Really poisonous."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Territory [Cherry/Cain]   Territory [Cherry/Cain] Empty

Back to top Go down

Territory [Cherry/Cain]
Page 1 of 1