Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:00 pm

"No need to show me how... I'll keep it as is for now. It's not like I had a huge attachment to it anyway. I don't require anymore tools than I already have either. As for the belt, I also have no attachment to it, so use it how you wish." He'd finish eating half the bowl before pushing it to the side and return to inspecting the new gear and testing how it fits around his waist. "I didn't mean to say quest, I mostly paused midsentence because I realized my wrong. Though I'm a bit curious about this 'Norn' organization you're working for."

He'd take a sharp intake of breath as she mentioned girls his own age and sighs, "I wasn't making those comments because I was worried about 'finding someone my own age'. You're a lovely woman, so it was impolite of me for staring at you the way I did. As for whether I'd go searching for a woman that lives around here, I'd rather not. Most people from this region of the world can hardly be said to suit my tastes. And I tend to produce more scorn than compassion with said types of people because of how I loathe them so. It's one thing if they share a similar ideology, but as far as I see it, they're far too optimistic for the desolate hell they're living in."

He would lock eyes with Helanna, his stern expression returning as he scowls at what he just said. "While I commend your efforts, you need to try and preserve your own life. What's the point of saving all of these people when you, yourself, don't come out of it unharmed? You also have to remember, you can't save everyone. Everybody has a time and place for their death, and for many, their time is almost up. If you can't save them, see them off with a smile or end their suffering early." Her kind smile was returned with an expressionless stare as he blatantly states his beliefs, ignoring any somber stares filled with annoyance or hatred from those around them that can hear them talk. "I don't know much about what these vaults you're talking about are, but if they're anything like how I imagine, then the ones that reside in them are pathetic. Too afraid of their own shadows to pay attention to humanity's survival and reclamation of Earth from the bastards we call demons." He shows obvious signs of disgust and hatred, clearly reminiscing on things that may have happened to him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm

She nodded to him as he made his feelings known about the Holster and the Gun itself, he also mentioned being curious about the Organization, though the intake of air made her look him over to see if he was okay, till he mentioned the issue, it would seem he didn't like the fact people were to optimistic, despite the way the world was, she could somewhat understand his outlook, he likely had a hard life out here, and perhaps expecting the worst has helped him survive, and as he looked back at her and he seemed to scowl as he continued, and she simply listened to him, letting him say his peace, clearly he needed to get these thoughts off his chest, and if he could do so here all the better.

As he spoke she continued to listen, and then he started to speak of the Vaults, and she let him say his piece about them as well, seemingly he forgot she was from such a vault, as he called their dwellers Pathetic, and scared, and didn't pay attention to the survival of Humanity or their reclamation of their world, despite the fact that she said she was from a vault, and that she said her duty was exactly the things he said they didn't seem to pay attention to. But she let him speak his mind so he could get it out as it clearly bothered him.

Once he was done she gently placed a hand on his shoulder, the kind smile still on her face "I sorrry I didn't get herrre in time to help you beforrre now.." she said honestly, "But I herrre now, if you allow me to, I vill help you in what ever you need" she said kindly as as she gently hugged him, not a tight stifling hug, a gentle relaxed comforting hug, one thing he would notice was no one was glaring at him,, no one was annoyed or hated him, they had all at one point had or seen another person have a reaction like this or heard from others that they used to lash out like this, it was understandable here, after everyone had been through. "You have been thrrrough lot.. zat much is clearrr, and I know you may not vish to stay herrre, but zis place is open to you alvays, and I vill alvays offer my help to you if you need it" she then gently released him.

"As forrr yourrr question... Norrrns arrre people who volunteerrred forrr additional trrraining, in skills and kombat, to be sent out to surrrface to help people surrrvive and to prrrotect as many as possible, so zat when means to fight demons is found, zerrre vill still be humanity left to save, and Humanity left to help in fight if possible.. Zat vas rrreason forrr crrreation of Operrration New Midgarrrd, I one of many Norrrns zat verrre sent out into vorrrld... zough I must say I niet wherrre nearrr best at kombat, but I vas sent herrre despite danger, and so herrre I kame, I sorrry it took me so long to get herrre but I herrre now to lend what aid I kan give" she said with that motherly smile, her hand gently resting on his shoulder still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 1:18 pm

Drak huff out his annoyance, finally letting her speak up. He would look at her hand which touched his shoulder with aversion. He sighs and shakes his head at her words, about to say something before he is hugged. The moment he is hugged, he squirms free, pushing and tossing her arms away from him as he takes a step back. "Do NOT touch me. It's one thing if you lay you hand on my shoulder, but I'm not a hugger. I won't tolerate someone hugging me without my permission, got it? It's an invasion of my personal space. And I don't need your pity. I've done just fine without you in the past, I'll do just fine without you in the future. Don't go assuming I needed saving because of my actions or words! I have my own enmities that your so called help can't fix. So I'll say it again. I don't need your damn gods, nor your hospitality. I'm not even from this region of the world, so I don't even know what the fuck you're saying you'd wish to save me from by getting here sooner."

With a huff of annoyance, he would back off further, and stand guard for any other approach from her, clearly not wanting to have any sort of physical contact. "While that may be so for your vault slash organization. That's not much so for the majority of other vaults, which inevitably ends up with them either destroying themselves or dying to a lack of defenses against a demon raid." He looks at her hand with an annoyed expression and gently pushes it away instead of smacking it away like he normally would have done. "And again, I don't need your pity. I was never in this region of the world until recently, so stop apologizing for shit you would never have been able to help with. You're also overreacting over my words. It was never as bad as you may think it was. I just hold a certain disdain over the corrupted bastards that sit on their fat asses all day in the vaults, praising and commending people's efforts yet never doing anything themselves, hiding in their bunkers, eating all they can while the common folk get trapped outside, starving and dying daily by the hordes of demons that sweep through the country. They make an easy life for themselves, not giving a damn that they'll soon die because of their fucking retarded beliefs like the retarded dumbasses they are. Anybody whom dwells in a vault for a long time will inevitably forget of the dangers on the outside and will become weak willed individuals. Let them suffer and have the demons kill them. Then just maybe they'll be able to learn what agony is and realize they need to fight instead of sitting on their asses, but that is still hoping for too much."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 pm

Helanna looked at him as he threw her arms aside, when he said not to touch him at least about the hugging she nodded "I Apologize I overrrstepped, I von't do so again" her Apology was genuine, she had been wanting to help him feel at least a bit better though she found his words rather odd about saving, she never said she was there to save anyone, she was there to help, People could only Save themselves. For now though she let him continue, it sounded as though he had a lot of pent up anger about the Vaults, she would press to learn why but clearly now would not be the best time. Though she could assume, speaking of those assumptions would be rather foolish at the moment. Instead she decided to make something clear that he seemed mistaken on.

"While I did overrrstep, I feel I should korrrect something you said... I did not kome herrre to save anyone, I didn't kome herrre to save you, and I have never said you needed me to save you, norrr do I pity you, you have clearrrly done yourrr best to surrrvive forrr zis long even vithout aid of me. I simply said I vas sorrry I vasn't herrre to Help, I also didn't know you verrre not herrre frrrom beforrre, as you have not told me wherrre you arrre frrrom, All I have offerrred vas Help, I kan't Save people, it's up to people to Save zemselves, but what I kan do is trrry to help as best I kan, zat's all anyone kan do who has mind to do it. As forrr my hospitality, I have never said you need it, hovever it zerrre if you vant it, much like changes to yourrr veapon, new holster, orrr supplies I have prrreparrred forrr you, you may take zem if you vish, but I vill alvays trrry my best to make surrre people have zings zat may help zem. I may not be able to save people, and I may not be able to save everrryone, I vell avarrre of zis, but zat vill not stop me frrrom trrrying to help who I kan, and at least lighten zeirrr burrrden so zey may save zemselves" she said gently, but firmly, she wasn't berating him, she wasn't angry, she was simply speaking of her own goal though she did move her hand away from him as it was clear he did not wish to have physical contact, so she respected that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 11:46 am

He exhales his frustrations and looks towards his stuff, gathering what he can and reorganizing it so it fits better into his bag. "By trying to help others 'save themselves', you are working towards saving them." He shakes his head and sighs, getting up and shouldering his bag. "Why must the holy ones always twist their own words? Either way, I'm grateful for the things you've done for me, but these talks are starting to devolve. I'd rather leave on a good note with you instead of a foul one. I'll come back whenever I have the time and have cooled off. And next time? Save your preaching and don't assume the origins of a person by the things he says. There is a lot more to me than you'll ever need to know."

With that, he turns and goes to collect the rest of his stuff before heading out, not wanting to cause more trouble to Helanna than he already has.

[Drak Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 12:01 pm

Helanna watched him pack up, and as he spoke she simply listened, though his backhanded comment about twisting her words was rather cruel she didn't hold it against him, it was rather obvious that he had dealt with something, and despite even Drak saying she didn't know about it, it seemed he was determined to hold that lack of knowledge against her for the time being. Though she didn't think anything bad of him, but as he left she got up and went with him to the edge of camp and as he walked out she simply called out "You vill alvays be velkome back in kamp, take karrre of yourrrself out zerrre and stay safe" that same, caring smile still on her face as she waved to him. She then returned to the deeper parts of the Camp to tend to the needs of the people there, and to see what would be needed to gather for later.

~~END~~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 2:49 pm

And so the chains of the Fool and Empress tangle and transform into a new chain, with some cracks, but more or less stable. A bond has been formed between Helanna and Drak. May Fate favor them both down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)   A time to rest (Helanna and Drak) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A time to rest (Helanna and Drak)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2