Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Rest [Lia and Adair]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

A Rest [Lia and Adair] Empty
PostSubject: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:53 pm

The silvernette's motorcycle scratched the ground hard as it stopped quickly just inside the circus with its two occupants. It hadn't been long since they left... maybe a few hours, but it felt like a month had passed by without them. The red-helmeted one stepped off the vehicle first, helping her passenger off if she needed it, then took the time to remove her helmet and place it on top of her ride, her eyes still slightly red from what had happened. She was smiling, though.

"Hey, Lia, how are you feeling? It was tough but... we did it, right?" Rita had no idea what to say. She still felt bad about what happened... about her eyes. It didn't change her feelings for the performer, but hell if it wasn't scarring for her to see as well. "Let's... go talk to your dad, okay? I need to ask him something too... after that, what do you say we go take a nice hot shower and relax for the rest of the day? It's still early, after all." Despite her mood, the silvernette was trying to make the best of this, staying cheerful even though... no, no use thinking about it now. Everyone had gone their ways, it was time for the two of them to go towards their path.

"I... hell, you already know I have no idea what to say at this point. We should get our minds off this." A wide smile came to Rita's face as she looked at Lia. There was no-one else she could try to be like this too. Both of them surely knew by now how much the silvernette regretted what happened, right? Even still... all she wanted was for Lia to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Lia was feeling after a bit rather exhausted. She was half asleep when Rita talked to her; of course after coming from basically a war she herself was a little tired. Though for normal Users it probably wasn't too big of a deal, but for her it had a little lasting effect. She was slightly out of it when Rita spoke to her. "I'm alright.....I came back didn't...I?" she said, yawning loudly. Though, her face still conveyed a sort of shaken state. Maybe whatever happened back there changed her. She still wasn't thrilled with having to see her dad, but it seemed that everything was quiet around the circus anyway.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Rita, obviously, frowned at Lia's state, but still managed to keep up a smile for her. Dammit... what could she even do now? Could either of them face Church right now? Maybe it was best to let the performer get some rest today and... hell, she didn't know, maybe talk to her father herself?

"Here, let's just rest up for today... we did a good job." The silvernette took Lia's hand and walked with her through the circus. It was strange to see this place so eerily quiet... but hey, more noise would just make it worse for Lia, right? What she needed was some sleep, and maybe a cuddle buddy, so that was all Rita had planned... for now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Lia listened to her, and simply followed. She had no real reason to refuse of course, being in her home and all. Several of the cast members there came to her to check on Lia, but she smiled and let them hug her in relief. Everyone gave her and Rita a hug; obviously worried about them given what had happened. Some of them might join her, asking how she was doing and if she needed help, though Lia would turn it down. One even brought a glass of water that was nearly forced onto her, but she drank it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm

She didn't stop smiling, instead only widening it for those who came to check up on them. Yeah... these people, despite her only having met them this year, were nothing short of a real family. But still, she put on that smile to make them happy... make them think everything was okay. Rita didn't refuse any hugs, instead hugging everyone in return with one arm, another steadily holding onto Lia's hand, but once everyone was done checking up on them... the silvernette couldn't hold it back.

"They're all so happy we're back... I'm glad to be surrounded by people like this. Is this what you felt when you were adopted, Lia? Having a family..." She sniffed and rubbed her eyes, not intending to let tears fall. "But you know what, I'm glad we're both safe. I couldn't imagine having to leave you behind..." Once the duo reached their little house in the back, Rita opened the door, leading Lia inside. Yeah... maybe a shower and bed was the best option for her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Lia smiled. "I'm sleepy..." she fell face forward on the bed and passed out almost instantly. She'd look dead if her heart wasn't beating, but her breath was somewhat labored. She didn't respond to anything else Rita did for her, it seemed that she was asleep in dream land.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:49 am

The way Lia fell asleep was a bit sudden, and Rita couldn't say it didn't bother her a little bit, but she looked... well, fine for the most part, just extremely tired. Since she was so deep in sleep, Rita took the care to move her slightly and cover her in the bed's blankets snugly, making sure she was nice and warm under them. The silvernette knelt down next to the bed, resting her upper body on it as she looked at Lia's face, sleeping.

"Sorry, sweetheart... I can't say that enough. Sleep well, okay? We're all done with the bad guys now." Rita brushed a bang off Lia's face with a warm smile, then reached over and kissed her forehead. Seemed like she was gonna stay asleep for a while now, huh...? If it were like the aftermath to the Ananke fight, then this'd take quite a bit to wear off... but it would wear off.

"Alright now..." Rita stood up again and left Lia's room, making sure to close any windows and shut off the lights so she could sleep tight, then closed the door behind her. The house's door followed right afterwards as she took her phone and sent a quick message to her newest contact, it was obvious who it was.

//Please meet me at the Velvet Room in two hours or so. We need to settle things.//

With that message sent, Rita had some time to finish what she needed to, and that meant heading towards Adair's office... well, wherever he might be. Being a worker here for so long, it'd be ludicrous for Rita not to know where to find the man, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 pm

A response came to her phone:

"Settle...? Sounds kind of ominous. But alright. If you need to speak to me."

And indeed Lia's father would be in his office. He didn't exactly notice her, as he was on the phone with someone, speaking in a serious tone. Words like "expel" and "ban" were being used.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Well, Simon at least seemed comprehensive enough... but the scene in the office worried her. She didn't want to intrude, but the seriousness was unpleasant enough for her to knock fairly loudly on the door before Adair actually started to say something she shouldn't hear.

"Erm, sir? Sorry to interrupt, can we speak...?" The silvernette looked pretty worried, her eyes in a light frown as her face just seemed weak, almost sad. She trusted Adair, so hopefully they could talk right now...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Adair turned to see Rita, and gave her half a smile, but shook his head. "One second," he said, putting the phone on hold. "Is Lia alright? How is she doing? Where is she?" Adair said, obviously worried. He still seemed a bit antsy, like he was taking a risk putting whoever he was talking to on hold. Though he still went to her and gave her a large hug. She was family too.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Rita was surprised, but happy when Adair came over to her with a smile, eagerly returning his hug. When he asked about Lia, she nodded with a small smile.

"She's fine, we're both safe... and we're done too, finally. Lia's resting in her room right now. Not to worry you, I... think she might need to stay asleep or in bed for a few days after this, but she recovered very well before, I'm sure that'll happen again this time." The silvernette looked a bit somber, though, as she looked away for just a moment. She should tell him, right...?

"Though, um... please don't be surprised. She didn't really come out unscathed. N-not that she's in any danger, but when you see her, you'll notice her eyes look a bit different... She went through a lot in there, all of us that decided to go did..." Rita grabbed her arm, still feeling a noticeable tinge of regret. It was Lia's decision, she had spoken up about wanting to go quite a few times before, and Rita wasn't one to deny it to her. They both came out alive, so it should be fine from now on, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Adair hearing the news frowned. He didn't like the site of that at all. He looked ahead of her. "...I am going to go see her. You do what you need to do alright? This is just something I need to do," he said going to the phone and picking it up. "We can talk about this later. We will be gone before the end of the month alright? Well then....goodbye." He said hanging up. He looked to Rita. "I doubt you haven't heard, but we will be leaving soon. I will send you a message regarding details on what will happen....thank you for coming back with her. I was right to trust you. Well, good day. And be safe," he said, practically running out of the room, leaving Rita all on her own inside.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:40 pm

She blinked for a moment. It wasn't like he could be blamed, but there was still a lot she needed to talk to him about... a hell of a lot. "Wait, sir, let me go with you!" The other thing could wait, it was serious but not as serious as Lia. Besides, she still needed to ask more about what the situation was, after this was dealt with. She had time, she could check what was going on, so she did just that, running out and following Adair towards where he was sure to go, their little house in the back.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Adair stopped when Rita tried to follow and shook his head. "Not right now. I can talk to you after it's all done....I know we are family, but it's just something I need to do by myself. She's my daughter," he said. He would wait for an answer from her before leaving without her if she was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Rita bit her lip and looked down, but nodded. "Alright, I understand. But please, don't be alarmed, she was breathing somewhat oddly when I left her, but I made sure she was covered before I left! Just... no, I trust you." The silvernette shook her head. Who else was better to trust with Lia than her own father? It was silly to think otherwise.

"Hey, um, Adair-san, before you go... after we leave... I'd like to start calling you Father, if you don't mind." Rita looked away again then turned around. "I have things to do, so I'll see you later! Make sure she's fine, please!" Logically, Rita didn't wait for an answer to her request, it was embarrassing enough to have asked it so out of the blue, but it was something she needed to get out there. So she ran off towards the showers, intending on at least getting changed before going on her errand... strangely, her hair almost seemed to change color as she ran. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rest [Lia and Adair]   A Rest [Lia and Adair] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rest [Lia and Adair]
Page 1 of 1