Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] Empty
PostSubject: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Another Place to Rest
~ Seeking Shelter ~

Mae stood there, looking out the window for what seemed like ages. The airplane that Ayane had left on was now but a tiny black speck on the otherwise clear blue sky. "She's really gone, huh?" Mae said to herself, pushing the palm of her right hand against the glass. Would she ever see her again? Hopefully. She would keep that promise to see Ayane back here in October. Until then, she would just have to do her best. There was simply no other alternative. It was do or die. Simple as that. Ehehe...

Right now though, she had a more... immediate problem to deal with... She had also packed her trunk together with Ayane. Mae was probably the only person here with luggage that had no intention of taking a flight somewhere. With a deep sigh, Mae fell down on one of the plastic chairs neaby the window, looking down. It was only a little more than two months... She could handle that...

Mae took up her phone, and sent a text message over to Sharaku after hesitating for a moment. She didn't know what to write... After a couple of minutes, she finally managed to compose a text message that explained the situation well enough. She couldn't live on the streets after all... How or where this was going to end up, she had no idea, but she would never know if she didn't try, right? Now, all she could do was wait for him to come pick her up. It was time for her to find Another Place to Rest...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Ah right. It was today already? It wasn't like Sharaku forgot that he promised to share his living space, no...but sometimes time flies so fast? Or maybe it was just his perception being skewered. That could be it too. On the flip side, it meant he had an excuse to go outside again. Or something. He never really cared for having a reason before, had he? Whatever. Let's just go. If he were to have a small talk with his mind like this all the time, he would never get anywhere.

Thankfully, getting to said destination didn't take too long. Hopefully? For all intents and purposes, he was not sure when exactly she decided to even text him. If it was after she was completely done with everything else, then she would have been waiting regardless of how long he took. Teleporting was not a thing yet. As much as it could be of use sometimes, when you wanted to be on time instead of late, at least. All that aside, though, she wasn't hard to find either? The plus of having pink hair? She was like the..only one afterall.

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] BKwpbmw

''Hope you didn't wait too long...?''

He would walk up to her soon enough. He was also kind of interested in her reaction. He remembered that discussion about suits back then at the club, so he figured it would be amusing to wear one. He had plenty anyway. And maybe it would prove to be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:36 am

Mae looked up when she heard that familiar voice, and smiled warmly at the sight of Sharaku Rikei. "Nono, not at all." She said, standing up, and taking a good look at what Sharaku was wearing. A suit, dress shoes and everything. "Oh, wow... Aren't you handsome today?" Mae said happily. Had he dressed up like that just for her? "How have you been?" Truth be told, she had missed him since last time. Not as badly as she missed Ayane, as the two had been best friends, heck, almost even sisters, for 14 years... "Did you dress up like that just for me~?" Mae asked happily.

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] Sakura_kyouko__by_daftp-d611ybu
"I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle getting here?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:06 am

Well, if she thought so. Then again, what kind of answer did he expect in the first place? Probably no one would blatantly say they were waiting for ages unless they wanted to bite at you. He would shrug a little. ''Don't know?'' He wasn't sure what exactly people saw in suits. Sure, it was a more formal way of dressing and all, but why did pretty much everyone think it was good looking too, he would never understand. Luckily, he was used to them enough, but for many people, they weren't even very enjoyable to wear. ''I'm fine.'', he would answer with a thin smile. Fine enough, at least. It hasn't been that long since they saw each other, so there wasn't a lot to reflect upon anyway. ''Maybe, maybe not.'', he'd answer a bit mysteriously. Partially, perhaps. But on the other hand, he used to wear this normally before, so it wasn't even a big deal for him. And he still did ocassionally.

''Hm? Not really. It's not like I had anything better to do anyway. And I like walking.'' In short, it could have been way worse. Getting somewhere was the least of his worries nowadays. All you had to do was walk there. Simple as that. ''Well then. Are we going or do you plan to do something else here first?'' He didn't think she would, as she could have done things while waiting, but might as well ask just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:36 am

"Hehe, I guess I'm just not all that used to seeing you in a suit lately. But I looks good on you." Mae smiled warmly at him. She was glad that he got here on such short notice. Now, she needed to get her mind focused on the future. Ayane was now safe. Far away from the war between Angels and Primordials, so there was no need for her to worry about her safety anymore. And... She was moving in with Sharaku... If that wasn't a reason to keep smiling, then she didn't know what was. Besides, she needed to get away from the gloomy atmosphere Ayane had left on the airport with her absence.

"Glad to hear it!" That's good. Sure, not much time had passed since their last meeting, but Mae knew just how quickly things can change. "Aww..." But that was like, what she wanted to know the most. Oh well, if he wanted to be a bit of a tease, that's fine. It's not like it would change anything between them for the worse. "Ah. I guess getting here that way isn't too bad when you live here. Hehe." Mae chuckled lightly. He really did like to walk, didn't he? "Umm... Lemme think..." Did she have anything else that she needed to do here? Mae thought about it for a couple of seconds. "No... Nothing that I can think of..." She had pretty much done everything beforehand. "So, yeah... I guess we should get going then." Mae grabbed the trunk handle and dragged it with her as they walked outside. The weather was really nice. Not a single cloud was to be seen on the blue sky. "Alright, then. Which way?" Mae asked curiously, looking around the area before focusing her gaze up on Sharaku, with a cute smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am

''Mhn..'' Could he just like...not respond? It wasn't that he minded being told that. Not really. But he didn't know what to say to that. Sure, he could thank her, but that wasn't like him. He'd feel weird saying thanks for every little thing. It got old quickly. And he couldn't think of anything else that would not be out of context in one way or another.

Hm? He would look at her a bit questioningly. ''Does not having a clear answer bother you?'' In all honesty, he hadn't felt like he really needed to answer that for real. It's not like not knowing would hurt her..and if he wanted to say no, he would have, to avoid confusion of any kind. ''It's not. I usually walk almost everywhere, regardless of how far it is.'' Unless he was hurrying or didn't have enough time in general, that is. But if he did, then he was okay with this. He couldn't stand sitting around all the time. He would wait as she took her time to think. ''Great, let's go then.'' He expected that she wouldn't have a reason to lounge around either way. She wouldn't have called him over already if she had other business here. Well, most likely. ''You'll see.'', he would chuckle a bit. ''Just follow me.'' He wasn't very good at working with directions, so better not talk about it much. Lest he would get himself lost as well, on accident. ''So, do you have any plans for today aside from this?'', he'd ask as they walked, just to cut the silence.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 am

"A little. But it doesn't matter that much. I was just curious, is all." Mae shrugged lightly, with a smile on her face. Would he take that for a valid answer? Because it was the truth. "Oh, really? I guess going with the bus isn't all that great then. It's crowded, and if the airconditioning doesn't work, it can be downright torture during the summer." And considering he was walking everywhere, a car wouldn't really do him much good either. It would most likely sit in a garage collecting dust. Not that it mattered. She had gotten around in San Malarus (which was slightly larger than Penecia) just fine without one. She was sure Penecia wouldn't be that much different. "I take it you don't drive?" Mae asked somewhat curiously. Might as well ask, now that she was on this train of thought anyway.

"Alright." Mae nodded, walking next to Sharaku, pulling the wheeled trunk behind her. It was a little bit heavy to lift, but as long as there weren't any stairs or anything in the way, then she should be fine on her own. Lifting this trunk alongside walking up a flight of stairs wasn't going to be fun... "Hmmmm...." Did she? Mae had already seen Ayane off, she had packed all her stuff in the trunk, and now she was on her way to Sharaku's place. "I don't think so? I mean, aside from hanging out with you... I don't have anything else planned... Well, there's one thing. But it's nothing I have really planned for today. It's something for any day really." Mae smiled sheepishly. "What? Did you have anything in mind? After we've dropped off my stuff of course." It'd be nice if Sharaku had something planned... But what would that be? "I'm actually gonna try my hand at getting a part-time job. You know Edogawa Sushi, right? If I'm not mistaken... they were in need of waiters and waitresses. I could pull something like that off. I don't wanna be too much of a burden on your economy after all. Asking for more than just livingspace would kind of rude..." That was something she needed desperately. Not that she was saying Sharaku was poor or anything. She just didn't like the idea of him paying for all of her expenses on top of her own. Not when she could actually do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 am

''A little mystery doesn't kill, does it?'', he would smirk a bit. That was something she would perhaps have to get used to. He wouldn't stop being a random tease anytime soon. It wouldn't be any fun. He was already matter-of-fact way too often. He needed some entertainment once in a while. And it wasn't as if he was hurting anyone by it, unless he chose to do it with that purpose. ''I don't know if it is. I just prefer to move instead of sitting, so walking works better for me, unless I'm running out of time.'' Though, he could admit that buses could be a pain when crowded, yes. It would be one of the reasons why he'd choose not to travel that way. He would blink. Drive..? Well. ''I can drive, but I don't keep a car. So technically, I don't.'' If he needed to, he knew how and all that...but, he wouldn't do it nearly enough for it to be worth it to actually own a car of his own.

He would click his tongue a bit. Well, no, he didn't really plan for anything. Time flew a bit too fast for that. He could always try thinking something up on spot, but would that be worth it? He would almost pout at her. ''No...I was just trying to make small talk with that question. But, if you want to, we can go somewhere later today.'' He wouldn't have a problem with that. Though, that little trip up was forgotten soon enough as she mentioned the workplace. Wait, wasn't that...? He would laugh. ''What, isn't Hyde doing a good enough job anymore that they need new people?'', he would shake his head. That place wasn't so big, no? Did they need new people still? Then again, he didn't keep up with things like that. ''In any case, I wouldn't worry. It would be no problem for me to pay for you.'' He didn't go flaunt his money, no, but that didn't change the fact that it wouldn't really matter to him if he had to pay a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:19 am

"Hehe. I guess not." Mae chuckled happily. She didn't need to know everything, and besides, it was fun to speculate what was going on inside that head of his. "Oh? Well, yeah. Come to think of it, everytime we have hung out so far, we haven't been sitting down for very long..." The only exception she could think of was on her first day here on Azores. "Hehe, I wonder if you really could take a teacher job then... They don't move around an awful lot..." She recalled that he could've seen himself as a teacher at some point... Or maybe it was just her memory playing tricks on her again. "Not that having a car around here would do you much good... Isn't the subway the only way between the islands except for going by boat?" Mae hadn't really thought about that before... Was those two modes of transportation the only options if you wanted to go from island to island?

"Ooooh..." Mae smiled widely. "That'd be great! But please, if you have anything in mind, keep it a suprise." She loved nice suprises every now and again. That, and she really didn't have any idea what she wanted to go do herself... Maybe a nice dinner at a resturant? Considering Penecia was catered towards tourists and the like, it shouldn't be too difficult to find a fancy resturant somewhere... But oh, what to wear in that case? She couldn't exactly go to a fancy resturant dressed casually... Mae had something in her trunk that could do... hopefully.

"Hehe, he's doing just fine there, I think. The real problem is that they are getting more customers than they can handle... Hyde's needed in the kitchen together with Kei to get the sushi done, but... no one is available to take the orders. Hence why they're looking for more workers." Which was perfect for Mae anyway. Her happy and cheerful demeanor could help the resturant become even more popular... Hopefully Hyde wasn't swamped in too much work... "I know... it just doesn't sit right with me, but if you insist..." Mae smiled sheepishly. At least he was okay with paying... Phew.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:28 am

Hmmm? Haven't they? He didn't really take the time to count how long has he been sitting around, when, and with who around. But it was probably not a lot, unless it had to do with a lot of conversing where it kind of made little sense to move about. Everyone liked to go talk when sitting in a restaurant somewhere, so it was almost unavoidable, even if he wanted to. ''Probably...not. To be honest, I'm not that much of a people person either. Dealing with classes of students all the time would get me gray hair very soon.'', he would shake his head a bit. Well, that would depend on what age the students were..but still, big groups were not something he fancied much. ''I'd probably be better at other things, but I can't say I'm really looking for a job right now.'' It was kind of not convenient at this time, even if he wanted to. ''I don't...even know. But probably. Can't say I pay the transportation options much mind, as long as I can get where I want to in some way.'' But she was probably right. Either a boat or the subway. Though, he doubted many would choose a boat. That would take some time.

''Erm...alright.'', he would look off a bit awkwardly. Well, he didn't really have anything in mind. But...maybe? There was still time to come up with something. It couldn't be that hard, yes? Even though he had little idea as to what would she actually like to do. Ah well. He would raise an eyebrow. ''So, they don't have any other workers than that? I doubt they only had Hyde working as a waiter up until now...'' Sure, customer influx can be a pain, but did they have no leeway there? Unless half of Azores decided to go eat exactly there, which would be a bit too much to handle. ''Though, I guess it's none of my business.'' Why would it anyway? He would smirk a little. ''Well, let's put it this way...paying for you wouldn't really cause me any problems, so I don't see why not. Though, if you want to do it yourself, it's fine with me.'' He could easily go both ways. In the end, it was up to her.

This and that, the talk was getting a bit too job and money related. For whatever reason. Not like he cared, but it was a bit strange. ''Hm. I wonder....since you made your hair that color...is pink your favorite?'' Random question is random, but he was somewhat curious. She did seem like she liked pink. Which..probably wouldn't be surprising for a girl, but still.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:01 pm

"Hehe, what would you want to work as then, hypothetically speaking of course?" Mae asked curiously, poking at him somewhat. "I'm not sure I could handle it either... Teachers have it tougher than people give them credit for. Especially if it's a rowdy class..." Like the one she used to be a part of back in Japan. Some people just never grew up, or perhaps just never wanted to grow up. Sheesh. "Fair enough. With everything that's going on, we have to be on constant alert..." She wasn't even going to ask where he got his money from if he wasn't working... That was a whole other can of worms she did NOT want to open just yet, if at all. Some things you were just better off not knowing... "Well, the subway system works very well, so I guess people just take it over anything else since there's not much to complain about it... The people travelling on there though... Sheesh." Some people just didn't care about social norms at all, and Mae, being kind of shy in situations like that, ignored them pretty much... But it still wasn't fun having someone staring at you... Just no...

"Hehe... I'm looking forward to it, Sharaku." Mae said with a loving smile on her face. "Well... Being summer-time, most of their staff aside from Hyde, Kei and the owner, the rest are on vacation. It's just a part time job anyway, nothing major, really." But still, it payed pretty well considering what it was. And Besides, helping out Kei and Hyde could be a ton of fun. And seeing new people too. "Well, it isn't really, but it's a place for me to work... I can't complain." How knows, if she did well enough, she might actually get to keep her job there. Assuming of course the world didn't end before then. That would be just awful. "Awww... That's so sweet of you." Mae smiled at him. It did make it a bit easier on her if it didn't bother him all that much.

Her hair? "Oh? You mean, why pink? Well, it's my favorite color alongside white and blue... I think it suits me rather well." Sure, it stuck out like nothing else, but that was not a bad thing at all. It made her easy to locate, and quite frankly, she thought it looked cute on her. "You like it?" Mae asked timidly with a hint of curiousity in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Hypothetically speaking...he wasn't sure. He never gave it a lot of thought. But...''I'm not sure...but probably something that I can actually do well...and doesn't involve a lot of sitting around...'', he would look ahead thoughtfully. ''Maybe....'' Eh, that wouldn't be so easy, though. Either way, as said, it was kind of moot right during this time. ''They do, and I can't say it's really my thing, aside from having the knowledge to do it.'' And even then, it would be only specific. Teaching sounded good only on paper for him. ''Indeed. Though it seems, some people are still doing work alongside that.'' Therefore, it wasn't an impossibility. Just a bit inconvenient when something happened, and work could get in the way. If you don't want to be fired for not showing up on your shift or such.

''Well, a boat is slow compared to that.'', he would shrug a bit. ''As for people...I don't know. I tend to not pay them mind if I already have to travel around.'' He wasn't the one interested in small talk with strangers on a subway or such. Staring out of a window was entertaining enough. For him at least. Better than staring at a crowd around him. ''Excellent.'', he would mutter. Well, now he kind of had to come up with something. He couldn't just pretend he forgot, could he? Funnily enough, he got himself into this by trying to start a talk...And he didn't even know how anymore. He would snort a little. ''I wouldn't find that a very smart move. People are more likely to go out in summer since the weather is good, potentially stopping by for food. Letting almost everyone on vacation at a time like that...is not the best idea, I'd say.'' Other than that...why everyone at once? 3 people left could obviously not handle everything. They could at least plan vacations a bit better than that. Then again, if it was only a part-time job, they couldn't restrict the workers very much. He would chuckle. ''Well, I'm not telling you to complain. It's your choice, really.'' Though, if it was him, he'd pass. Spending more time than neccessary around Hyde would be his death eventually. The world wouldn't even need to end.

He would huff a bit, looking to the side. ''I'm just....It's not like I don't have enough money to do that...'' Though, maybe he was being nice too. Both in one? That could work. He would look at her contemplatively. Well..to be fair, white or blue hair would look a bit weird on her. Blue at least. He hadn't even really seen anyone with actual blue hair here yet. He would grin slightly. ''Well, can't say pink is my favorite color by a long shot, but it does look good on you.'' Compared to some other colors he could imagine in its stead.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:29 pm

"If you don't mind me asking, what would that be?" Mae asked curiously. What was he good at? Aside from of course being a good and reliable friend... Well, In Mae's case, more than just a friend, but you get the idea, right? "Well, I can get behind that idea. Imagine the pressure of giving your class their final grades? It's a pretty big deal, you know? Unless of course we're talking about those teachers who don't care about their students life after school..." Luckily, Mae had pretty much dodged the whole bad teacher thing so far. Hopefully that would keep up. She only had 1 year left before being finished with her studies. Would be quite annoying to get one of those teachers during your final year in school... Yikes.

"Well, I can get behind the idea of Part-time jobs... but working full time with things going haywire everywhere? I'm not sure I could handle it. But eh. Each to their own, I suppose." Mae shrugged lightly. Those people who could handle both the Supernatural stuff and keep a stable employment were pretty amazing. How they could balance that, work and social life was beyond her. "Yeah, it is. But again if you have the time, it's probably quite nice. I really don't know if it actually is, since I've always taken the subway. Maybe I should try going by boat sometime?" Just a thought. Would she actually do it? Maybe. It all depended on where she was going, and when. "I try to ignore them to the best of my ability. It's always easier though when I have someone I know with me that I can talk to. That way, I can focus on my friend instead of the crowd around me."

Mae looked at Sharaku with a warm smile. Whatever he could be planning? Mae couldn't stop thinking about the two of them going out somewhere in Penecia together."I found it a little strange too... But What do I know... There's probably a reason for it." Whatever it was, it openend up spots for Part-time jobs again, which was a big thing for students. Especially now that the school was out of comission, teenagers like Mae could focus more time on actual work, and thus get more money. Mae didn't care much for the latter or the former, all she cared about was being able to support herself moneywise...

He really was a nice guy... Wasn't he? Mae smiled warmly at him, not wishing to gush too much about it, as much as she wanted to. "Oh? Hehe, I kinda figured it wasn't... Pink is kind of a girly color, no? Then, May I turn the question to you? What's your favorite color?" Then she fell silent, looking slightly to the left, blushing. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Hmm...what would...? Well, there was that, but. Sharaku would look around with a slight frown, before shrugging a bit. He would give her a nonchalant smile. ''I'd show you, but it would probably not be the best idea in these clothes...maybe later.'', he would state, sticking his tongue at her. More mysteries? Perhaps, but he liked it this way. Besides, this would be better to show than tell, and he couldn't really right now. Well, hypothetically speaking, he could, but it would be too awkward in a suit and like this. ''I'd be more worried about the class being too childish....'' When needed, he could handle decisions, but people that got on his nerves were another thing.

It could be bad, yes. ''Well, I figure that those people who worked before things started to go down stayed at their job. Unless the situation got them fired. I doubt someone would want to quit a job if they had a good one. But yes, a part-time is easier to manage as it is right now. But it also pays off less.'' All that, and he didn't work at all. But it suited him for now. Plus, free time was useful while all this was going on. Less worry about some business related stuff, when there was already plenty of stress over the world going to all hell. He would smile thinly. ''It's...nice, I guess. As long as you don't get sea sickness.'' Well, he did try a boat before, sort of, so he knew what it was like...but, it was more of a thing to enjoy on your free time rather than a constant way of transport. At least, in his opinion. He wouldn't choose a boat as a main source of travel.

''Perhaps there is...''
Not that he really cared. He wasn't going to go work there himself, so there was no need for him to be that interested in their business. Besides? He was sure Hyde would happily rant about it would he so much as mention the job. Such an easy way to find out. But, as said before, he hardly cared. The only reason he spent time discussing it...was that he liked his things to have some logic..and when there wasn't, it was often enough of a reason to talk about something. Don't ask why, really. He would tilt his head with a slight smirk. ''Technically. But, I don't dislike pink either. There are worse colors than that.'' Like...brown? He didn't really like that one. It was rather bland. Neon colors could be annoying too, because they hurt to look at for too long. ''You're welcome. And it's purple.'' For a moment, he considered making her guess for the entertainment, but he already kept things vague before, so might as well answer this one clearly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 pm

"Hrm? Alright. That should be fun to see. And yeah... I can see how wearing a suit could be a bit hindering." If you wanted mobility, fancy clothing was not the way to go... She'd chuckle at him sticking out his tongue like that. He could keep it a secret until then. Mae was a patient girl, after all. "Too childish? Oh yeah, that's a big thing too... Luckily my class here wasn't like that, but... well, middleschool wasn't fun, lemme tell ya." Her class back then had been unbearable sometimes. Poor teachers didn't know what to do to stop them sometimes, which made it exceptionally difficult to pay attention. Some people actually cared about their studies. Hmph.

"Yeah... Managing things like this ain't exactly easy... not that the pressure of saving the entire world is helping much either." That was probably the worst part. If they failed, a lot of people were gonna die, and the world would basically meet it's end... no pressure, right? "It would make for a nice trip. You know... Just the two of us." Mae smiled somewhat sheepishly. A boat trip somewhere would've been fun, and quite romantic... Ah, how she wished she could just drag him away tp the nearest harbor and just float on the ocean waves for a while, just the two of them... One day perhaps. But right now, she couldn't forget the reason why she was walking with him right now to begin with.

"Hehe, Purple isn't bad either. I'm sure it suits you well." And yeah... worse colors. Like Snot green or something. Yuck. "Well... Since we're kind of on the subject of generic questions to ask... do you have any hobbies to speak of?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next