Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcor

Alcor

'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) Empty
PostSubject: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat May 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Memories where important to Cherry. Very important. She had plenty of them, some of her talking with her new friends she has been meeting over the past few days, other memories of her finding awsome objects and trying to find the best way to bring them with her, and some memories......... Well some memories she tried not to think about. But, these days some of the most important memories for her where the one's she had with her mother. And today she had been feeling rather nostalgic. So nostalgic in fact, that she made the long walk to the Saint Denise Subway Station. Their favorite spot. By the time she got there it was already night time, and she was feeling a little tired. Luckly no demons got in her way while traveling here.

"It's just like I remembered." The young girl softly uttered under her breath as she looked around the Subway Station. Memories flooding back of all the times she and her mother spent, setting up camps, her pestering her mom to tell her more night time stories. It was a truely magical time for her, a time she didn't really appreciate until they where gone. The girl let out a soft sigh, as she continued to walk through the subway, her fingers playing with her long, unkept hair. She missed her so much. If only she had the chance to speak with her again, Cherry would tell her so many things. Like how she punched out a butch of demons! Or how many strange and fun friends she has met! All of a sudden, the girl would stop dead in her tracks as a thought crossed her mind.

Maybe her mother was here too? This was there favorite spot. And while she wasn't here the other times she had came here, maybe this time would be different? Bringing her palms to the side of her mouth, trying to make a makeshift 'megaphone' so that her voice would echo out throughout the seemingly empty subway. "MOM! MOM! ARE YOU HERE? IT'S ME! CHERRY!" She screamed out, before stopping. Keeping her ears open for any reply, either from her mom or from something else that may have heard her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Another lonely night in Saint Denise's Subway System for Dr.Sylvester, it was good nothing came to bother him as he was cooking some of the demon essences he hunted for earlier trying to see if they go well with the powdered milk he found in one of the old abandoned supermarket's on the surface, Dior was enjoying the peace and the serenity of the subway as boiled his milk on an old train engine that he repurposed into a stovetop where he can just simply use his Umbral Skills to light the fire and keep it going all he had to do was harm his throat in the process, Dior had considered repairing the old jukebox that he found in his little corner of the Subway, he had no idea why it was there all that he knew about it was that the list of songs was from the 1950's which sounds pretty appealing sadly it would just attract demons to his location which he wasn't having.

This Peace kept up until he heard an echo causing him to twitch violently spilling some of the boiled demon milk on his legs burning him with some of the unprocessed powder to fly into his face making it look he just snorted several lines of cocaine, The Doctor picked up his Uzi with a loud reloading sound echoing through the Subway System, he was about to unload his barrel on the stupid motherfucker who made him spill his earned powdered milk.

Dr.Sylvester face full of powdered milk and Uzi in hand made his way to the echo's location and as he saw the other person he pointed his gun at her as he started to scream at the dark figure "AND WHO THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" Dior had every intention of shooting the other person if they were one of the enslaved humans he couldn't quite make out who the person was which only fueled his paranoia, for the first time in forever he was experiencing peace and quiet with the distinct feeling of throat cancer. "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE WITH THAT CUNT DEMETER I WILL FUCKING MOW YOU DOWN!" Dr.Sylvester had his gat aimed at Cherry ready to make good on his threat.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:35 pm

The slience didn't last long after she screamed out for her mother. As a madman branding a weapon soon came out of seemingly nowhere, causing Cherry to twitch back and lift her large wooden arm in front of her body, acting as a sort of shield. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! C-calm down! I am not here t-to hurt you! I am just looking f-for my mom!" She yelled back as she held her flesh hand up over her demon weapon.

It was hard to fully make out the girl's details just by looking at her. Since it was decently dark in her, but if the doctor where to focus on her, he would be able to make out a few details. The first and easiest thing to see was her demon weapon. A large wooden arm that was currently thrusted out in front of her in a defensive stance. The second thing is that she was shorter than he was, by roughly three inches give or take. And finally, judging by her voice and how frail she was one could assume, that even cloaked in darkness it was clear that she was not growned. She was in her mid teens, and even that guess was hard to make since other than her heightand demonic arm, she looked like a normal little girl.

The moment she heard the word 'Demeter' a flood of anxeity began to fill her body. Memories that should have stayed long forgotten had started to try and break there way into the surface of the girl's mind, the five hellish years she spent in that lab creeping back up to haunt her. The poor girl's body began to shake, as she narrowed her eyes at the man threating her. "I am not with Demeter! How dare you just acuse me of something so terrible! Y-you need to learn some goddamn manners!" She barked out. Half scared, and half offended by the man. She tried to deep a few deep breaths, trying her best to steady herself before speaking again. "Listen I-I did not mean to interrupt......... Whatever it w-was that you where doing. So why don't you just put that thing down, and we can talk, like civilized human beings?" She asked, her voice carrying a hint of judgement and annoyance to it. Aswell as some fear and confusion. All mixed together into a strange cocktail that had jer stressed out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun May 23, 2021 6:32 am

As Dr.Sylvester got closer and closer to the Forgotten he was able to properly assess that Cherry appeared to be a mid-teen, which only made the Doctor even more suspicious as the girl stated her intentions as he saw the huge tree that was seeping from what should've been her arm, Dior also wobbled a little as he wasn't sure what this little girl was capable of, Dr.Sylvester had to take a deep breath before addressing the girl again "What the fuck is wrong with your arm?" it looked big and dangerous and more importantly it was the most distinctive feature of the girl that he could see how could not ask about it.

"Where are you from? Are you from a Vault or what?" the Doctor would ask Cherry trying to assess if she was going to tell him the truth or not, he had no intention of becoming Demeter's little lab rat again, that's no place for a scientist, it didn't take long for Dior to notice that Cherry was shaking quite a bit at the mention of Demeter and while he thought this was a ploy to gain his sympathy,  Dior tighten the grip on his gun getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger, he wasn't going to get tricked just by any old living creature. "Sorry if I am acting edgier than a 14-year-old who just discovered Linkin Park but for the first time in 15 years it felt like I could've gotten a good night sleep I don't want to wake up and find that I am on Demeter's operating table again."

While Dr.Sylvester is still clearly paranoid of the Forgotten in front of him she would find that he has significantly calmed down, he wasn't going to drop the gun however considering they are in a poorly lit subway one could never be too careful especially in the Fields of Glass. The Doctor gulped his throat in order to moisturize it after he used his Umbral Skill earlier back in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:19 am

The girl would let out what sounded like a low snarl as the bluntly asked what was with her arm. "First of all, it is very rude to just ask somebody what is 'wrong' with any part of their body. But since you seem to be aware of......... Him. Why don't you put two and two together, and see what you get?" She answered, cleary annoyed and high strung, from the blunt questions about her arm, him bringing up that vile man, and how the first thing he did was tired to scare her and threaten her. At the very least he hasn't tired to imply that she was a demon, yet anyways.

"No, I am not from a vault. I was born on the surface, and I have always lived on the surface with my mom. What about you? Where are you from? I think it's safe to assume that you're not from one." She asked, that hint of judgement still in her voice as she tried to take deep, calm, breaths. Easing her unstable legs for a moment, until he brought up Demeter's name again. Which made her twitch like a dog that just heard their owner grabbing some newspaper. "S-stop saying that name!" She barked out, stomping her foot on the ground like a angry child. "If you have to bring him up, just call him 'it', 'him', or 'D.' J-just stop saying his name." Just hearing it made the girl twitch and shake, the feeling and memories of having her arm shoved into her socket started to come to the forefront of her mind. Her breath getting shakey, and her knees almost buckling.

"L-listen I........ I don't know who 'Linkin Park' is. And I understand that you don't want to end up under 'him' again. T-trust me I know that feeling, and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone." She said her voice sounding sympathetic for a second, before it went back to the firey cocktail of emotions that it was before. "But that does not give you the right to just come and aim a weapon at people! You cannot just assume that everybody is working with that man! That is how innocent people die y'know!? People like you getting to twitchy, and killing before you even know why they came her in the first place!"

Looking closer at the man she could also make out a few details about him. He seemed to be decently calm, calmer than her anyways. But anybody was probably calmer than Cherry at this moment, seeing as she could barely stand up right. The second thing she took notice of was a weird, almost powder like all over his face. It reminded her of those people who would snort strange stuff up their nose for whatever reason. Maybe he was one of those people?
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:40 am

"Ok so you're one of the experiments I see, so that thing you have there is a demon weapon, alright I'll bite for now, believe it or not I was actually around before The Fall where Demons were nothing more than a myth used to scare societal norms into people, I helped design some of those Vaults with my colleagues." Dr.Sylvester told Cherry, an exchange of information is good, normally in his experience the Enslaved would often dodge questions like this as they would want to do their horrible deeds as soon as humanly possible, the Doctor started to lower his gun a little as he heard the girl talk and the poor kid if she was serious then she had no clue about how some of the putrid shit that lurked in these halls. "The only things that have entered here recently were demons that kept loudly announcing their presence like their fucking hot shit or something. No Humans aside from me have been in here for years so I primed to kill whatever makes a bump in the night."

Dior was being honest about what he said as the only humanoid-looking creatures were low-level scrub demons that didn't realize they were walking into the end of their miserable lives. In order to keep the flow of information going Dior would calmly ask Cherry another question "What's your name?" The Doctor would start to lower his gun further and further until eventually, it was facing down on the ground, if she really isn't an Enslaved Human then there wasn't much of a need to attack her yet unless it was purely for the fun of it, Dior didn't felt like wasting his bullets on someone who wasn't going to put up a fight, he needs his bullets for any future pieces of food that come into his domain, just get the flavor of lead poisoning in some delicious Demon Essences hoo boy. "I was cooking something before you showed up, I fucking spilled it on my clothes, and it's still burning like hell."
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:37 am

The word 'demon weapon' made a chill run down Cherry's spine. She was very aware what the main reason was for Demeter tests. But her arm, it couldn't have been a demon weapon! It just couldn't be! She refused to accept it. If it really was a demon weapon, it would be, well a weapon instead of this arm! And it should be alive right? And that hunk of wood never talked to her. Sure she had a imaginary friend for the first few months at the lab. B-but that was just in her mind, that wasn't a demon. She didn't even remember all that much about him! Cherry could feel her throat become dry as it felt like a headache was starting to form. A pressure building in her brain, almost like a flood was about to break a dam that was bult up in her mind. She felt sick just thinking about all of this. The idea of a demon being apart of her body was simply vile, it made her want to rip her left arm out! Slowly her legs started to give out, as she sat down, on the cold, damp floor on the subway. She couldn't think about this anymore, it felt like her head was gonna pop if she thought about 'demon weapons' or 'Demeter' for another second. Luckly for her though, this man gave her something else to focus on.

"R-r-really? You look pretty young for that. But that's really c-cool. What was i-it like? Living before the fall?" She would normally be ecstatic about meeting somebody like him. About getting the chance to talk and learn from somebody else that was alive before the demons came. But her headache and anxiety where getting to her. The thought just kept popping in her mind! And the worst part about it was, that each time it did pop into her mind, more doubts started to come with it. What if her arm really was a demon weapon? And it took all the strength she had to push those doubts and fears to the side. She couldn't allow herself to entertain the thought! There had to be another reason for her arm! Something else that had happened to her that doesn't involved having a demon in her! "I-I understand that, and I c-couldn't say that I wouldn't be skittish either. B-but still, you almost killed a innocent person today, one day you really will kill s-somebody."

The young girl let out a large sigh, as she started to take deep breaths. Trying to calm down. "My name is Cherry Clear. B-but uh, some people just call me 'C.'" She stated before she let out a low hum at his statement. A part of her honestly didn't give a damn about the fact that he harmed himself. He acted like a jerk, plus he almost sent her in a panic attack with all this 'Demeter talk.' But on the other hand, she did probably scare him into spilling it, and if she could help maybe that would show that she wasn't a threat? Slowly forcing herself up on wobbly legs, she held her right hand out. "I-I can help with that. A-at least a little, just stay put okay, I need to move a little closer for this t-to work." She took a few shakey steps forward before pausing. "I am serious. Don't f-freak out on me, this will help."

Taking a deep breath, she held it in her mouth for a little bit. Adding her spirit energy to it, before letting out a long string of blue air. The air would touch his skin, and would soon send a pleasant chill rushing through his body. "Better?"

stats:

actions:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyMon May 24, 2021 12:27 am

Dior was hesitant evident through his twitching but he would ultimately let Cherry work her magic, after being healed from his milk-induced injuries the Doctor started to calm down some more as the chill went through his veins "Yeah I do feel better." Dr.Sylvester sighed as he can now tell that this 'Cherry' wasn't going to be a threat for the time being as he finally got a better look at her face, a girl who seems pretty much helpless in a lot of ways which is fucking abysmal in the current state of the world. The Doctor would take a deep breath before introducing himself "I am Dr.Sylvester one of the last scientists of the Halcyon Collective, the same people who created the Vaults. I had the misfortune of enduring those experiments being one of the first batch of test subjects, because of the demons meddling my physical age has been reversed so that my assigned Demon Weapon would have an easier time bonding with me, or at least that's what I overheard during the procedure. It didn't exactly pan out for them." The Doctor said in a matter of fact tone which was a stark contrast to how he was acting earlier, while he still doesn't fully trust Cherry it was pretty clear she wasn't going to be hurting anyone for the time being and as such Dior lowered his guard.

Dior had the look of reflection on his face as he recalled a much simpler time as he brainstormed a simple and succinct explanation to Cherry's earlier question about the Pre-Fall world "Dependent on where you lived on the globe really, for France we had the best cuisine on the planet, we had Tartiflette which was a lovely combination of Potato and cheese, we had Duck Confit which was nice and plump, no matter where you went even in small towns you would get well fed, nowadays France is like one of those American Post Apocalyptic films where everyone is struggling to get food and water. So the World Before was considerably nicer than what we have to deal with now as you can imagine." Doctor felt redundant saying that last part but it was true, despite all the political turmoil that went on in the world and despite all the haughtiness of his peers at the time it was still nicer than being on Demeter's dissection table.

The Doctor would stare at Cherry's demon weapon taking notes about its wood structure, the weapons he saw were usually comprised of metal which made more sense to him, perhaps the demon that was bonded to Cherry required a wooden host to operate properly? Likely Dryad-type demon from what Dr.Sylvester could assess.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyMon May 24, 2021 1:15 am

"I thought s-so. This is one of my powers, pretty much all I can do, other than punch stuff." She muttered softly as placed a hand on her wooden shoulder, awkwardly rubbing it. "I............ I see. Well I am sorry you had to go t-through all of that. Like I said, I know what t-those things will put you through." Cherry said, her nervous tone tuening venomous for a second as she spoke of Demeter. 'Luckly' Cherry could not recall much of her time at the lab, but she knew it was horrible. Like doctor Sylvester she also had her body changed to better fit Gale. But it was nowhere near the amount he seemed to have gone through. Her changes where mostly just injections and very minor surgery every now and again. The shots where mostly to keep her energy levels up, and the rare surgery was to make sure she didn't go into a shock if Gale grew too deep into her. Both of these, while painful, turned out to be useful. As she would have died a long time ago without it.

A small, soft smile crossed Cherry's lips as she heard him talk about life before the fall. She had heard pretty much the same info from her mother, but it was still calming all the while. Her shaking, while it hasn't stopped fully yet, has calmed down. And her stuttering was pretty much under control as well. Although her tone was still a farcry from it's usual higher pitched, bubbly tone. "That sounds nice. I wish I could have had some of those meals. These days I mostly just eat rats and other things I find. Although I am not really sure why those........ "Americans' would make movies about the world being destroyed. Did they really wish for something like the fall to happen?" What was so fun about watching a flim where everybody was dying? Books and movies should be uplifting and sweet! Not dark and depressing, she just couldn't wrap her mind around it.

Thr young girl would clear her throat as she moved the arm behind her back. "Could you not stare at my arm? I don't like it when people just gawk at it."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 10:52 am

The Doctor gave Cherry a facial expression that is often described as a 'really?' face upon hearing the request to 'not gawk at it' Dr.Sylvester shook his head "Than wear a thicker jacket." Dior said rather bluntly to Cherry seemingly not caring if he hurt the girl's feelings or not "Look I am going to keep it real with you, everyone is going to be looking at that arm until something else comes along, everyone goes through that phase, it's usually called Puberty trust me once your 20 you will get over it."  Dr.Sylvester is almost certain that people would currently have bigger things to worry about than what the fuck a little girl's arm is made out of, the fact a young person actually cares about what they look like was a predictable fact for the Doctor as people in that general age group try to needless fit in and depending on the person getting laid, maybe actual have someone to socialize with, totally normal teenager stuff. Unfortunately, the Doctor seemed rather apathiatic towards this fact.

Dior upon hearing about some delicious rats immediately got excited "Oh I love cooking rats, did you know that the ancient Hawaiians used to eat rats, and believe it or not some Americans, yeah these Americans were always doing crazy stuff like making sad stories and eating stuff they run over with their cars. Even back then eating rats wasn't exactly normal. I don't blame the Americans for eating them, rats are the fucking delicious, it's some high-quality cuisine if you ask me, hey do you know what tortilla wraps are by any chance? is that still a thing or did those demons took away our tortillas aswell?" Dior was definitely in the mood for some rat as it's been a good while since he actually ate something solid and not just some fancy demon fluid, Dior started to look back in the direction he came from "Aw shit I hope I didn't leave the stove on." the paranoia started to skyrocket again for the Doctor as he fears that his stove might be ruined from 40-year-old powdered milk. Dior turned to Cherry clearly wanting to ask her for help but has no clue what she can do to help him, he kept turning back and forth trying to decide on what to do first.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 11:53 am

Cherry glared daggers as the old man. Cleaey not taking his comment too well. "Oh yeah, because it's real easy to find jackets thick enough to hide my arm. I don't why I didn't think of that before!" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm as her awkwardness and panic soon was replaced with annoyance. Even her thickest winter coat couldn't hide the fact that her left arm was larger than her right, and Cherry was pretty sure that nothing ever would be thick enough to hide that fact. And even if there was one, the teen didn't want to track down and bug Helanna to make one that could fit her. When the doctor said something about puberty the girl shook her head. Disagreeing with him. "Trust me this isn't caused by puberty. I don't think I have gone through puberty yet actually."

Cherry was taken aback by how much he seemed to enjoy eating rats. Sure thet didn't taste bad, in fact they where one of the better meals the wasteland had to offer but in her option it wasn't good enough to react like this. "Yeah rats are uh, pretty tasty. I wouldn't call them 'fucking delicious' but they do the trick. I have to say though those americans sound like a odd butch. Making sad movies all the time." Cherry would close her eyes and try to recall if she has ever seen a 'tortilla wrap' before. She has never heard of it before and she couldn't rememeber ever seeing a food that was wrapped in anything. "N-not really, no. I've never seen or heard of a torilla wrap before. Also um, not to be rude, but you really need to do something about your face." Cherry pointed at the powder all over his face with her finger. "You look like those people who snort the white powder all the time. And trust me you don't want to look like those people, they are insane."

"The stove..........." Cherry softly uttered to her self. Confused about what he was talking about before it hit her. "Oh! You mean a oven! Yeah, I hope you did turn it off, those things can cause fires you know. You really ought be more careful with these things." After Cherey gave her little 'scolding' to the doctor she would start walking in the direction he looked back at. She would walk decently far down it, before she stopped and looked back at him. "Let's go check it out then." Was all she would say before waving her hand, trying to get him to follow along as she walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 10:56 pm

Dior took a moment to feel his face and felt the crumbly texture of the powder all over it, his nose got a nasty whiff of that powder causing it to scrunch up snorting it out as white dust, the scent of dried up dairy was prevailing all over his mind as he ran ahead of Cherry to show her the way to his little humble abode that he carefully crafted over the past few years of his life, she would likely need it as Dior's home was buried deep within the labyrinth of the subways.

'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) 59e84609de2fd09f6d707f7f2779e28d

if Cherry chooses to follow the Doctor she would find a rather tidy room filled with various nicknacks of a simpler time all of them placed in a neat and organized fashion with an orange tint being produced by the lone lantern, luckily for the Doctor and the stove he was able to turn it off in time before all that tasty white stuff boiled over ruining the stovetop in the process.  "Oh thank god my Milk is saved." The Doctor had a sigh of relief knowing the Demon Essence he gathered wasn't going to be wasted, but this whole fiasco presented a new problem as the Forgotten might've gotten an idea of where his home is now.

Snapping his fingers the Psychotic Doctor hatched a brilliant idea that is used by all the folks with political power, the power of bribery, The Doctor quickly went to work dividing the demonic milk into two old mugs he found a while ago, if Cherry was still in his home he would turn to her with the two mugs in hand. "If you promise to keep my little hideout a secret I will let try some of this milk I made." it was a sudden offer but the Doctor really didn't want anyone to learn about his secret location so he wants to plug up every possible leak that he can.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 11:38 pm

Cherry would follow the doctor to his home. Taking note of all the twists and turns it took to get there so that she could return to this place if she ever felt like it. "Whoa, this place is amazing!" Cherry said as she looked around the shockingly clean room, filled with various treasures. It had the teen in awe. Cherry would soon find herself drawn to the many items he had, picking a few of them up and looking them over. Letting her mind race with ideas of what all these things could have been used for it. "O-oh uh, yeah, that's great." She said in a slighty dismissive tone as she focused on the collectables he had. "Where did you find all of this stuff?" Cherry was very curious to know where he got all of this, so that maybe she could find some nice items like he does.

Turning around to look at the source of the snapping noise, she'd softly smile at the doctor and take one of the cup's from him. The girl having mostly forgiven him for his biref comments about her arm, and has calmed down a fair bit. "Deal." Milk was always a rare little treat, and Cherry wasn't about to miss the chance to have some today.

Taking a quick sip from the mug, she could tell this wasn't normal milk. At first it seemed pretty normal, but the longer it was in her mouth. The more differences became clear to her. For one thing it was much thicker than normal milk, being closer to a milkshake in terms of how thick it was. It also had a slight burning quality to it. It wasn't 'spicy' and it wasn't burning her mouth. It was a good drink but very strange all in all. "What type of milk is this? I've never tasted anything quite like it." Cherry asked, before taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Dior would pull out a chair for his guest to sit down on as he leaned against the wall drinking his powdered demon milk enjoying the lovely burning texture that the demon essence as brought out in the nearly 40-year-old powder milk making it far tastier in the Doctor's opinion. Definitely makes all the PTSD-induced screaming worth it as he watched those demons suffer in the last moments of their miserable lives. Dior looks towards Cherry while taking a sip from his mug as he answered her question. "Well this is a special type of milk called Powdered Milk, it's a type of milk that was evaporated in order to preserve it for extended periods of time, basically until it's cooked and liquefied it stays good." taking another sip in order to enjoy the demon milk before going on with his explanation about the strange milk. "I also added in some Demon Essence that I harvested from some Cocky Demons that wandered in here." said the Doctor casually as if he was explaining that secret ingredient he just put in was like maple syrup, in a lot of ways Shadow & Demon Essences are a lot like Syrup in its texture but with a slight feeling like it was smoked meat or something of the sort.

Dior was rocking back and forth on his chair like the old man he was drinking his latest creation just enjoying himself, he finally started to answer his question about all the fancy doodads he collected recently "The stuff you see here is items that I collected out in the wastes, I found this pimped out rocking chair around the Napolean Heights. You youngsters would be genuinely amazed of how much history is hidden within the Desolace. Trust me France had a long history of turmoil and joy long before the Demons showed up, everything has a history to it. Like the record player, I have tucked the way in the corner." Dr.Sylvester going into something of an old man ramble pointed to the carefully cleaned record player which appeared to have a record on it ready to go. "These devices were a bit before my time but they could the music that was recorded on the massive disc it has located on its base." it was an exceptional find for the Doctor and the fact it works well despite it's age was nothing short of a miracle for Dior which showed how much the previous owners cared about it, there were little scraps of history everywhere it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) EmptySun May 30, 2021 7:10 am

"Thank you." Without any waiting around, she would sit down on the chair that the doctor had so kindly pulled out for her. Getting as comfortable as she could in it, she would look up at the man and take another sip from the demonic milk. "Really? That is pretty cool, can you evaporate other drinks? I've always wanted to try a soda but I could never find a in tact one." Well there was one time where she found a soda, when she was six and still with her mother at the time, but it was a long day and her mom needed a boost. So she had to give it up for her mother to enjoy it. Cherry couldn't, and wouldn't blame the woman though. She had a point, she had been walking quite a long time and she was older than herself. Her mom needed it more than she did. "Is that so? I've tired to stay away from eating demons, since I didn't know what effects it may have on me, but maybe I should start giving it a try?"

Cherry was on the edge of her seat listening to the doctor ramble on about all the different items he has collected. This could have seemed boring to the average person, but to Cherry this was one of the most interesting subjects she could listen to. The history hidden in the items she collected was a big part of why she was always so eager to find them. Sure, her mother may not have went into much depth during the rare few times she actually talked about the past with her daughter, and it is not like Cherry could read any history books. But the items she found and a little bit of childish imagination was more than enough to fill in the blanks, even if most of the ideas and theories she came up with where totally wrong in almost every way. "Oh that is so cool! It is always so hard to find working stuff, and if they are old than that is a even better find!"

Cherry took another swig from the cup before she opened her mouth to request something from the old man. "Would you, uh, maybe play some music for me? I've never heard actual music before." Sure her mom would sing to her from time to time, but actual music? Never. And she always wanted to hear some, it didn't matter what type of music it was, she just wanted to hear some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)   'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

'So two hobos wall into a subway.......' (Cherry and Dior SL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next