Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) Empty
PostSubject: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:56 pm

"Ehehe! I love Lunch breaaaaaaak!"

Oh what a WONDERFUL feeling it was to be on lunch break. Even though J ran a tight shift at the bar, though come to think of it Kay technically owned it, but he always did give his employees a good hour for lunch. That said... 8D didn't technically need food in order to function or even had any way of digesting it... So the whole endeavor was largely pointless, but it was really the taste that made it worth while to the bot.

Taste was 8D's favorite feeling... With sight as a close second of course. He loved the flavors of the world's foods, from pasta to sushi the mere thought of food made 8D's mouth run watering simulations, no matter what it was! But there was one place that he favored. From it's warm inviting ovens to it's wide and fine selection of toppings. It's soda fountains over flowing with choices, packed from wall to wall with different types of chips... yes there was no doubt in his mind that the finest eatery in all of Endymion...

"Subway! Eat Fresh!" 8D shouted as he stood before the magnificent store, it's neon sign glowing and bathing him in it's unearthly glory. But this subway was special. Why you ask? Well because it opened only for the lunch rush, it was a smaller store but gave bigger portions... And 8D was always the first one in.... And so as he had so many times before he left for his year long journey. 8D reached for the door... But... Something was wrong... the handle was warm... C-could it be that someone had been here already?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:21 pm

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) 2000px-Subway_restaurant.svg

LUNCHTIME

Frog sat at his table after school at the local Subway restaurant, and ohmahgewd, that chicken teriyaki club in his hands just oozed flavour and sexyness all over his dancing tongue that savoured it and savoured its taste, spreading it across the far reaches of the decrepit insides of his mouth, sealed behind his lips and teeth, like butter over a toast then another layer over the first layer and far into infinity where no man has ever stepped!!!

He rarely got a chance to dine at the lovely place, especially over the week when he had to take care of all the stupid chores around home and dog and all that crap, getting shat upon by his momma and papa, oh poor momma and papa, how unfortunate that he was the one now savouring the moment, if he got home too late after school, because it, oh my god no, messed with their goddamn schedule. AND YES, 'god' and 'goddamn' in the same sentence. Deal with it.

Ahem!!! So, the point was that Frog was the first one to waltz into the restaurant that day, gliding on the wings of his lust for the sandwiches. Thankfully, they got a class off so he could do this, oh thank goodness the teacher got hit by a car, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

"I'm in heaven..." He murmured to himself between every couple of bites, too distracted to notice a figure outside of the door. Who cares!!! Subway sandwiches ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:39 pm

"This must be some sort of mistake," With a firm hand and a strong resolve 8D pushed the doors to the small store open and took a dramatic step inside. His eyes glowed with menacing red light as he scanned the store looking for any traces of someone being here before him. The first thing his scan recognized as what appeared to be residue left behind by the very particular type of plastic used in Subway carry out bags. Hmmm From the drag marks it seemed whoever was there was in a hurry. Skid marks... obviously they tossed their sandwich on the table (Such disrespect) and quickly removed it from its bag and wrapping, downing it rather quickly, most likely only had a few minutes for lunch... This would have been a good indication that this person was here and gone before 8D could arrive, had it not been for the lack of crumbs. There was no way the people working here had time to both serve and clean up after someone in the little time they had been open, surely these marks were left from yesterday.

Another booth reveled a left over cup of soda that the pertain must have forgotten, though the amount of mold from the interior and the fact that it was hidden under the table proved that the cup had been there fro quite some time and was not form this morning. Another clue came form the person sitting in a booth enjoying their sub. The most interesting piece of evidence was from the discarded wrapper near the-wait...

8D would look at the man eating his sub and blink twice before letting out an audible gasp and striking an accusatory pose, jutting a finger out at the culprit who dared to think they could get away with this."Aha!"

... He stood in this pose... In utter silence... for a good minute waiting for the man to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:32 pm

"Nyomp! Chewing away at the speed of light!!!" *nom nom nom* "Is it a bird?" *nom* "No!!-m, it's a..." Frog held his sandwich up, mouth overflowing with its scrumptious tastiness, cheeks bulged, ready to burst into a wide, satisfied grin. "It's Teriyaki-man! Ahahaha!" *nom* "But, ahem, there's someone else here too!" *nom nom* "Who? It's Mr. F. Underpants, the evil mastermind! Time to die, Teriyaki-man!" And, with one giants gulp, Frog promptly put the remainder of his sandwich into his mouth. Holy shit how much he could gobble if only he enjoyed it! Like, holy shit! Like his mouth were really like those of a frog or something! Ahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!-Huh? What!!!

As he finally opened his eyes, Frog made eye contact with someone who'd apparently just entered the restaurant. A... clown? Noticing the finger, Frog instinctively froze. Was he pointing at him..? N-naw, there had to be someone behind him. Nobody ever pointed at him. Nobody gave a damn, ehehe! Only... there was nobody in the restaurant except the two of them. Even the guy who served him his teriyaki disappeared off to somewhere. Unprofessional lowlife... Then again... Maybe someone was playing a prank? Either way, just like... Just... Oh god, just don't let it be some stupid grinning clown here to sell the propaganda for his crazy cocktail-bar...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:58 am

"W-Who are you and how did you get here before me?" 8D pose was starting to make his legs hurt.... BAH! Who needs legs when you have arms like these!-Wait didn't you reverse that quote?-The man who had trespassed on 8D's reign as "First guy at Subway" had yet to notice him... But he did seem to be very engrossed in a heated battle between the forces of evil and sandwich. Which side he was on was unclear, however what was clear was the valiant Sandwich was slain and will be forever mourned in the halls of times. His will be a story of sacrifice and hardship... And a side of chips.

"This is inconceivable! I always get here first, how is it that you bested me?" 8D's grin faltered as he dropped his pose and tried to calm himself... This... This had to be a mistake! Yeah! This was all one bit misunderstanding, and he would get to the bottom of it! "There's just no sub.... WAY you could have gotten here before me! Ehehehe." Perfect joke.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:13 am

N-nonononooooooooo! This person was talking to him!!! Uuuugh, horrible luck!

...still... Eheheh, that was a pretty good pun. Good enough to make his face contort from a pained expression into a less pained expression mixed with a slight snicker of sorts, just enough to flash his white fangs at the clown and a few breadcrumbs to fly out and onto the table. Frog regretted it the moment after, though, realizing encouragement would only serve to get this guy to talk more, and he honestly did not want a dirty clown talking to him. The only good side to this situation was that there were no other people around, so at least nobody would witness the event.

Still munching on the remnants of the teriyaki, Frog turned his grin upside down and into a frown. "S-shuff up! I can come here when I wanff! Go somewhere else if you goff a problem!!!" You'd be doing me a favour, he added in his mind as he finally gulped the chewed up sandwich down, letting it painfully scratch down his throat and explode inside of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:53 am

"Please do not speak with your mouth full! I can't underSAND WICH words you're trying to say! Eheheh!" ANOTHER ZINGER! Oh 8D is on FIRE today. Nothen can stop the Pun master blaster tonight boys! Watch out! WEOOOOO! But this was no time for jokes... This was a time for action, for investigation, For HONOR! "Though fine, I will accept that you where here first and calm down. Though I must know, who are you? I at least must know who it is who bested me at Subway." 8D pointed an accusatory finger at frog as his robotic eyes glowed a warning red.

"So I can prevent it from happening again... Ma names 8D by the way! Nice ta meet cha new friend!" 8D's accusatory point turned into a friendly handshake in record time as his hard glare shifted into a happy grin. "Sorry for startling ya! Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Frog couldn't contain the chuckle. It flew off his lips, forceful enough to jerk him forward along with all the food he'd just swallowed. He grabbed the table with his hands as a response, gulped the food back down (for good now, hopefully) and glared at the clown when he regained his composure. "..." If he decided to make any more of those puns, Frog'd have to... Ugh, but they were so good regardless of how stupid they were. If this clown kept spouting them, Frog's defenses would be swayed wide open and he'd be left at the mercy of this... this thing! Clowns weren't humans, they were things. Ugly, evil, bad, scary things!!!

And this one was called... '8D'... He'd make that face at that moment, had he not been just like, what the hell!?!?!? at this whole person. Truth be told, however, his name wasn't any better. Still, his name wasn't a friggin' emoji, at the very least. "Sure, you deserve this, since you did acknowledge my victory." Frog cleared his throat and stood up. "My name is Frog. You can call me Frog. But I ain't your friend and I won't forgive you!" His introduction accompanie by a spin and a bow, but the harsher words rather decided they'd enjoy being shot from Frog's pointed index-finger, as a response to the clown pointing his finger at him mere moments ago. Nobody usurps the Frog.

...lousy clown thing.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:09 pm

"LE GASP!" 8D was taken aback by the utter BOLDness of this "Frog" Fellow-Frog?... A bit on the nose don't you think? Ehehehe- He dare reject the sacred hand of friendship!? This was unheard of! Truly whoever this man was he was not one to be trifled with. Between his "Getting To Subway Faster Then 8D Dose" powers and his ability to reject the power of friendship... Was there nothing this man could do. "Dang... Well I got... TOAD! Ehehehe. And if you won't forgive, will you settle for a threegive? I'd even go as low as a twogive, Ehehehe!" it was obvious that his jokes had an effect on this "Frog"... They were 8D's best weapon here, and only chance of survival.

"And if you aren't going to accept my apology then I'm afraid I'm going to have to..." 8D paused as his eyes flared a dark red...

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) LhKxDDC
"Politely ask that you reconsider!"

AHA! Politeness! Even a foe this powerful could never withstand the pure unbridled power of raw politeness!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:25 pm

"No!" Frog yelped as 8D struck with more lame puns. "Ahahaha! N-no! I won't laugh, these are stupid stupid jokes!!!" Regardless of his words, Frog couldn't contain himself. The jokes were too stronk... He couldn't fight them...

"Ugh..." Forgive... Threegive... Twogive... Onegive? Onegive didn't make much sense. And this guy, this guy said the 'T' word... 'Toad'... To keep himself from laughing, Frog grabbed his shirt, at the heart and tried to breathe as heavily as possible. More slowly with each breath... There. It helped. He could now fight this clown. But then... An expression of pure unadulturated terror washed over Frog's face.

"What the hell, you clown-thing!?" He knew clowns were scary! This one had glowing red eyes! Probably another usleless piece of tech now available to the public... Uggggh... In the face of the monstrous 8D and his jokes, Frog took a few steps back. Politely reconsider? With that look with those eyes... He was threatening him! However, Frog couldn't reach the door... The clown was in the way. 8D... "Sure, yeah, I twogive you. No, wait, forgive you! Threegive you? Whichever one you want! Just dun eat meee..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:42 pm

"Give in! My jokes are unmatched in all the nine realms! Every PUNch line is perfect, every set up PUNbelievably timed! Eheheh! I am eQUIPed to handle any situation with the perfect retort! Ehehehe!" 8D was pushing his limits... Soon his pun processor would overheat! But he was so close, this Frog was no match for his jokes! His witty remarks were far to powerful to be ignored! Today he would make a friend, or die trying...

"Ehehe! I knew you would come around!" 8D's eyes returned to normal as he threw a friendly arm around Frog's shoulders. "Come one! Let me buy you a cookie or some chips to make up for being so standoffish! It's the least I can do to make it up to you my fine amphibian."  8D let out a hearty laugh as he would try to lead Frog to the counter. 8D could tell this was the start of a -Wild ehehe- fast food based friendship! He would make sure of that.... ehehe.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:38 pm

"Ahhhh, combo incoming!!!"

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) Giphy
C-C-C-COMBO

One, two, three (they felt like a bajillion hits, tho!!!!!) direct hits. Frog was down. He couldn't fight anymore. He lost.
Broken by the weight of the bad puns, Frog contorted down on the floor and began putting the phrase 'ROFLMAO' into practice. He was done for. This clown... He couldn't resist his puns, he couldn't resist his horrible jokes, his horrible horribleness..! But this loss was so sweet despite being, well, a loss.

"Yes, yes, do whatever you want, I'll be your friend, haha!"
The unspoken contract was sealed. Without much of a fight, the evil Mr. F. Underpants fell when at the peak of his glory. Getting back to his feet, he followed 8D to the counter, still snickering to himself, flashing his teeth stupidly. Stupidly enough to make himself ashamed, but still not stopping. He couldn't- just couldn't, ahahahahaha! He didn't even mind the thing calling him an amphibian!

The guy at the counter was still gone. Who knew when he'd be back. Why did he even leave? "Hey, let's just like, take the stuff and leave the money, right? Can't waste time here, gotta be in place on time. You know, be PUNctual! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:47 pm

"PUNctual? EHEHEHE! I like this guy! He's got Jokes! Ehehehe! And you're right! We can't waist time, we gatta HOP on out of here! Ehehehe!" 8D was staring to lose his god damn mind at this point. This Frog guy was pretty cool! Laughed at his clearly genius jokes and obviously knew a good sandwich when he saw one. Though the Chicken Teriyaki was not 8D's go to, that was a Tuna with everything but black olives and Tomato with a splash of vinegar, it was a very respectable choice.

"Not to have a chocolate CHIP on my shoulder, but if sandwich boy doesn't have come back soon he's macadamiaNOT gunna have a job much longer!" 8D held up the corresponding cookie to each of his puns as he slapped a few bucks on the counter and reached around to grasp the cookies and handed one to Frog before bursting into a fit of laughter and dancing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:25 pm

"Ehehehe, damn straight he won't! Listen, listen, eh.........." Frog was out of puns for the occassion. This guy clearly knew way more about Subway sandwiches than he could ever have guessed, and he was putting that knowledge into practice now with all the puns. "Ehehe, nevermind, let's just go."

Grabbing that cookie 8D handed to him, Frog went on to follow the guy towards the door, taking a bite out of it. "Thankff." Nothing like some sugar after a good ol' delicious sandwich, eh~? Throwing his bag over his shoulders, Frog exited the store, still chuckling to himself. Oh welpsies, at least it was fun and he got a bunch to eat. He rarely got Subway, and it was a real awesome place...even if this particular restaurant might've been a bit... run down, and the guy just disappeared. Weird as heck.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:47 pm

"Ehehehe! Well It seems my lunch break is over!" 8D laughed as he kicked the door open and breathed the fresh afternoon air. If he was gunna make it to his next thread in time he had to get going! "It was a pleasure to meet you Frog but I must take my leave! Ehehe. I have a feeling that we'll meet again some day soon."

8D let out a bellowing laugh as he walked down the boardwalk and disappeared into the crowds.

(Exit Ehehe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)   You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog) Empty

Back to top Go down

You asked for it to be at Subway so...(Frog)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next