Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:15 pm

"That is fine with me." He'd nod with a half-smile. It wasn't like Retuo minded it too much when his and someone else's opinions did not align, as long as it wasn't causing confrontations and the other person's opinion wasn't one that simply wasn't acceptable to leave be. He could be tolerant in situations where it was a simple matter of differing outlooks on life. "Ah, my bad. Maybe that was the wrong way to put it. No, you cannot control your emotions, but it is technically possible to control how you respond to them. You can be mad, but choose to not yell at someone. There are many ways to deal with and use emotions, I think." He didn't disagree with the statement that it wasn't healthy to suppress them, but having absolutely no filter or the ability to hold back wasn't either...that would make you on the level of a child who had no self-control developed yet. He'd chuckle under his breath at her declaration. "What is your definition of evil then?" By all means, Retuo's views were often quite grey. He was very aware that a lot of things leaned heavily towards black or white, but it was often impossible to draw a clear line. If murder was to be considered evil, why was murdering demons good? Just because you decided that what they were doing wasn't okay and therefore they were now evil? Morality was a difficult subject to approach, and it was one of the reasons why he remained fairly open-minded...even though he did have his own solid opinions still. He was just willing to reevaluate when needed.

"Perhaps." She sounded surprisingly happy about the idea of telling someone 'I told you so', considering her heavy insistence on not letting people get harmed at all, but for now he chose to not comment on it further. "Hm, so you'll put on a show then?" He'd watch her make the punching motion with a hint of amusement in his expression. He probably wouldn't want to participate in such a stunt personally, but it was a funny story to think about. "...I'm inclined to somewhat disagree. My power has nothing to do with my personality, I know that much. I think the better question to ask would be as to what the source of the person's power is." After all, his and most likely hers as well came from ties with demons. People like Eden and Armando appeared to be able to summon beings in a different manner however, which clearly indicated that the core source was not the same to begin with. Unfortunately, all they could do at this point was make guesses.

When she brought up the nickname Eden had bestowed him with, Retuo would actually visibly grimace for a moment. "No...I would prefer you to not. One person calling me that is already one too many." He didn't think it was worth trying to convince Eden not to, but he could at the very least make sure others did not pick it up as well. "I happened to meet them by chance when I was younger. You could say we're...occasional acquaintances, in a way." Their personalities were indeed quite different and did not mesh the best, but that in itself did not mean he would hate someone or anything. In any case, he would hum in thought as she explained her problems with destruction. "Well, I presume it is because of the nature of your arm. Perhaps you shouldn't use it when you aim to be gentler." He probably wouldn't go stabbing his spear at what he didn't wish to harm either. Although, that one was kind of a no-brainer because his weapon was a literal weapon.

He'd furrow his brows at her when she offered him the fish. "No need. You did catch it yourself still. I can get myself my own. Or, we could also trade once I do." Either way, he intended to pull his own weight since he was here and capable of doing so. And with that being said, he would shift his hold on the spear into a more comfortable position as he trained his eyes on the water. This was actually a good way to test if he could make it work even with the demon trying to be a bit of an annoyance ever since that fight.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Cherry would bring her index finger to her chin, mulling over his statement. Retuo did make a very good point, she could control how she reacted to her emotions and doing that would be good. Sadly however Cherry simply did not have the self control to do that normally. Or at least the amount of self control needed to stop herself from lashing out when she has to stay calm, it was something she needed to work on. unfortunately she did not have the amount of self awareness needed to realize that either. "I can agree to that. But sometimes it can be hard, you know? Like when I get really mad or hyper, I just can't keep it in." She would pause when she heard Retuo's question about what the definition of evil was. "Whoa. That is a really loaded question."

Despite her strong beliefs, she found it to be rather hard to put it into words. Cherry's view of the world was very simple minded, but at the same time was quite complex in how her beliefs and actions sometimes would clash. "Well, it's really hard to put into words. But if I had to, I guess I would say being evil is knowingly causing other people pain for no reason. Killing somebody on accident, while bad is not evil, if you where to kill somebody for revenge, that would be very bad, but I still wouldn't call that evil. But mudering people for the sake of killing? Only to make themselves happy, that is evil. The demons are evil. Them and anybody or anything else that does that are evil. They cannot, and should not be forgiven, they have to die. For the sake of everyone else. Does that make sense?" In Cherry's mind there was a line between just being bad and being evil. A bad person could be saved, and can be forgiven. A evil person however in her view, has lost all rights. They could not be saved, reasoned with, or forgiven.

Cherry gave Retuo a slight nod. "Your damn right I'd give them a show!" She confidently said. "Hm. Well maybe not personality based, but I am sure you can agree that has to be some reason why some people have different powers." Cherry said, before going silent as he talked about what the source was. "The source?" Now that was yet another great question from Retuo, there was many answers to this question. But Cherry did have a little theory of her own. "The soul. I think the source is the soul......... Do you believe in souls Retuo?" She would ask, curious of how'd he reply. He always gave nice answers. As for herself, she of course believed in souls. Even before all this she believed in them. But this was only more proof. After all, what else could cause the almost useless hunk of wood she had for a left arm to give her magical powers?

Cherry let out a giggle upon hearing Retuo's clear distaste for the nickname. "Really? Aww. That's too bad, I think it's a really cute nickname~" She teased him a little bit, before fanning her right hand in the air playfully. "I'll just call you Retuo then. And they met you when you where younger? How old are they then? They didn't seem all that old."

"I know, I know. But still, I might aswell have one arm. Since I can't use the left one for anything other than crushing things, or hurting people. Ugh. You wanna know something even worse? I am left handed! It's so strange to use this one!" Cherry sighed as she lifted her right arm in the air.

Cherry would shrug her shoulders as she turned her gaze back towards the water. "If you're sure."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 2:35 pm

"I won't deny that. Hard does not mean impossible though, so it is always something you could work on if you so chose." Not that he would tell her how to live her life of course, but it was nevertheless a possibly useful skill to develop. People tended to take emotional behavior very personally at times, and it could make situations much harder unintentionally. "Mm, I see." He would tilt his head with a thoughtful hum. "How are you so sure that demons are evil by default though? Do we really know why they do what they do? There's no saying whether they all feel happy over killing after all." Some of them perhaps did, but that much could be said even of humans. The truly messed up people probably enjoyed murder. Demons...were a complicated subject, but the fact that it was clearly possible to have one bound to one's own self and not be forced to be evil would imply that it was not correct to say that all demons were evil for sure. Besides, were he to agree to all demons needing to die, would he be agreeing to taking a stab at himself too, given he had absolutely no idea if it were even possible to separate it from himself without killing himself somehow?

"Naturally. There is always a reason behind things." There was no way around that one. As for the matter of souls however, he found himself gazing off over the water spanning around them contemplatively. "Not necessarily? I think...the answer to that heavily depends on what we say we define a 'soul' as. I don't think our consciousness manifests as an actual object of any sort, at the very least. If I were to take any sort of wager, I'd call the powers as something closer to a manifestation of the mind...maybe. It is most likely still not the same for each and every person." After all, for someone like him it was a very concrete source, unless they were to debate where demons got powers from. For the people who summoned these beings otherwise though...well, there were plenty of theories to be had about that in the end.

He would huff lightly when she called Eden's nickname for him cute. "I personally am of the opinion that it is rather silly." Maybe once he was a close enough friend with a person, he'd be more open to it...even then though, some 'nicknames' were less tasteful than others. "I'm...not sure. Eden spoke as if they've been around from before the Fall even, but they sure do not look it so...I cannot tell you." A bit of a weirdo for sure, but given all these powers, demons and everything, it wasn't as if Retuo could stake the claim that it was impossible to maintain a young appearance somehow. For all they knew, there was a way. "Ah...you could practice perhaps? I'm actually left handed myself, but I have always figured that it was best to train to be decent with both hands. Helps when you need to act quick in a confrontation, especially when wielding a weapon." Point in case considering he was currently holding his spear in his right hand. He was a bit better with his left, but he was never one to back away from a challenge that had beneficial results.

Speaking of which, he would hold the spear pointed over the surface of the water as he watched for any fish to come close enough. "It'd be selfish of me to take your catch after I interrupted you uninvited to begin with." They weren't in a situation where it was important for either of them to have the fish more than the other, so he'd rather go the way of both of them catching their own.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:13 pm

"Yeah." Cherry said in a tone that implied that she wasn't really going to work on that little flaw of her's anytime soon. And as Retuo asked his question about why Cherry was so sure of herself when it came to her belief that all demons where bad, she'd turn her head to look at him before she answered. "Well I haven't seen any proof that they are not evil, or that they have good reasons for their actions. While on the other hand, there is plenty of proof you could use to show that they are nothing but blood thirsty monsters. If they did have a good reason for killing so many people and turning Paris into this wasteland, I'd love to hear it. But they seem too busy killing more people to talk with." It eas clear the the young girl felt very strongly about this, as she only stopped for a moment to take a breath, before she kept talking. "My mom was alive before the fall, so she saw everything that happened first hand. And not once did she tell me anything about the demons trying to talk with us humans, or speaking about any goals. I find it very doubtful that the demons are anything more that chaotic fiends."

"The mind? What makes you think it's the mind?" It was a unique theory to be sure, but Cherry couldn't really understand where he was coming from. Her powers didn't come from her mind at the very least, Cherry was sure of that, but maybe his own did? Surely there was a reason why he thought the mind was the source. As she thought Retuo did not fail her, he did give a nice answer, even if she herself did not understand it at all.

Cherry smirked a little as he huffed out. "Well that is what makes it cute." She explained before letting out a curious hum. "Really? So they are kinda like my mom then? How strange, they must take really good care of their skin. Because my mom's skin is all wrinkly and dry. O-oh! Um, if you uh, f-find her don't tell her I said that okay? She doesn't like it when people point out her skin issuses." The teen nervously asked Retuo, clearly not wanting to get in trouble if the man and her mother ever did by chance meet. Cherry would let out a sigh and softly mutter under her breath. "I've been practicing for years." While she didn't mean for him to over hear this info, she did say it just loud enough for him to make out the words. Now if he where to comment on this statement or not was totally on him.

Cherry would shift and lay down on her stomach, resting her chin on the back of her right hand as she simply looked at the water. "I would have invited you anyways, but I hope you catch something nice." Cherry said as her eyes tried to find any fish she could point out to her friend. As she waited for a fish to come by, she quickly look over to him for a second to ask him a question. "Do you think we can fix Paris?"

Last edited by Alcor on Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2021 5:18 pm

The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 HPWsPx6

"Well, let's look at it this way. If you were unlucky and only ever met dogs which tried to bite you and acted aggressive, would you say that all dogs are bound to be evil? Or you could think about it from a different person's perspective. Someone who only encountered rude and inconsiderate people could stubbornly think you have to be the same and not even be willing to consider otherwise." In Retuo's eyes, demons seemed to be more similar to animalistic beasts than humans as a species in most cases, which could in a sense explain why they wouldn't 'think' about communicating with people in the same way most humans did. Naturally, he was not pleased by senseless murder, but there were many factors to consider before making a final judgment. Supposedly, the world had prospered for a long time before the Fall happened, right? Something must have prompted it beyond just demons being savage, because were it that alone...the world would have always been like this, more or less. Unless the answer was that demons did not exist at all before the Fall, but then...who would be behind 'creating' them? "I think that it's a complex matter. Demons aren't of the same nature as us humans. You could liken it to expecting a cat to be able to have a chat with a bird. Could they communicate in some way? Possibly. Would it be easy? Most likely not. Though, it does seem that demons do come in several categories, at least..." There were those who really felt like lower intelligence beasts, and also those whom appeared to be capable of much more. Either way, his approach to the matter was far more contemplative than that of the young girl, that was for sure.

"Hmm. Does our mind not control most of what we do? I would think it is a powerful force in and of itself. Besides, it is ultimately just as abstract of a concept as the soul." Neither was something that could be directly observed, unless one thought of the mind as one's brain but that wasn't quite it either. Consciousness in general was far more difficult to try to understand. He'd chuckle with a light shake of his head. "Isn't that what old age naturally does? I will do my best to remember to not explicitly mention it though." Even though he had a feeling he wouldn't be seeing her mother anytime soon. Ah well. And as for Eden, there was probably a different reason, but he wasn't going to ponder over that right now. "Mm. Well, everyone's talents lie elsewhere I suppose. I doubt you're really that bad at it though." Maybe it was her lack of muscle mass getting in the way, but that was unfortunately not an easy issue to fix out here. Especially since she was probably weighed down by that large arm.

He'd hum. "What would you consider as nice...?" Was there a type of fish that was nicer than others? That said, he'd fix his focus on one which was swimming close enough at this point as he contemplated her question. "I won't say it is impossible of course...but I do think that it would be a hard task to accomplish. Maybe if humanity actually cooperated for once, but that hardly ever happens. We come to clash against each other rather easily." Everyone had a different view of the world, sadly. Views aside, he'd decide to not drag the hunt out for much longer, taking a stab at the fish he had been watching. Unfortunately, he couldn't manage a perfect hit, but it was enough to damage it to a point that it couldn't swim away, reduced to splashing about in panic as it bled out. "Ah..." Well, it was better than missing, even though this was not exactly the plan.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2021 6:25 pm

"Maybe, but you can't really blame a person for hating dogs if all they ever meet where bad ones. Besides demons are different than dogs, or humans, or any other creatures on earth. Everybody from earth, we are all born good, with the truely evil one's being outliers. Demons are the reverse of that. Almost all of them are evil, with only a select few demons, like that guy who sells those useful items and equipment. Are good. Devah I think his name was." Cherry had plenty of theories about why Devah was a seemingly good person, maybe he was raised by a human, or he could be a human acting like a demon for one reason or another. Or maybe he was just putting on a act? She hasn't really talked to him much so she couldn't say for sure. "If there are any more friendly demons, they are welcome to stay in Paris. The majority needs to die." His comment about the culture barrier did hold some weight, but as normal Cherry was not convinced. "You right. But we know for a fact some of the demons can speak, remember the bird demon we fought? It spoke to us, and maybe those other flying demons could too. And didn't you say yourself that 'hard doesn't mean impossible?' If they really needed help, they could have done the right thing and ask for help, but I don't think they wanted to talk things out. I think they just wanted to take the easy, and to them, probably fun way. And just try to take over."

She never really thought much about how the mind worked. To her it was always just 'the brain' nothing much to think about. But the way he pharsed his option was pretty thought provoking. She would softly nod in response to his musing. She'd have to look deeper into this, although the teen had no clue where she would find information about such things. "I know, and I think it's actually kinda cute in it's own way. But mom really doesn't like it." Cherry's mother was always very concerned appearance, if she found a mirror she'd spent upwards to a hour trying to fix her hair and hide the bags under her eyes with the little supplies the duo had to spare.

"It isn't a matter of being good at it or not. I am just too weak to actually put this one to use." Lifting her right arm in the air, she would shake it a little bit. Trying to bring his eyes to the sight of her boney, noodle like limb in the air. "It sucks." Suck wasn't a strong enough word for it, but Cherry wasn't going to try and find a word that held the sheer amount of annoyance her wooden limb gave her. Many times she was either too weak to pick up something, or too strong to safely grab it! It had to be in the little goldilocks for her to pick up or move anything without any pain or trouble on her part.

"One with alot of meat on it's bones." She'd quickly answer with a hungry lick of the lips. Her eyes where also trained on the fish that came swiming by, her grey eyes following the aquatic creature as Retuo gave his two cents. "I think we can do it. But all of us need to work towards it, everybody must work together to free Paris. And I think, in times like these, us humans can work together towards one goal." Sure people in the vault and people who lived on the outside where different, and while what Cherry's mom had to say about vault dwellers being untrustworthy held some salt. What with that whole 'vaultgram' thing. She also met some perfectly fine people from the vaults. It would just take some work, that is all. "So uh, you wanna trade now?" She would ask as he wounded the fish that was quite bigger than Cherry crushed fish.

She would continue to chat with Retuo for a little bit longer while she fished, before getting ready to call it a day. Waving him goodbye, she soon rushed off to the highrise. Getting ready to wait and aid the survivors! And pester Retuo some more from time to time.................

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2021 8:21 pm

"No, I would not blame them. However, that doesn't mean I could not offer them a different perspective to consider...or at least, that's the way I prefer to look at it. Opinions can stay set in stone, but they can also change." Which way it went for every individual was something that couldn't be guessed without giving it a try and seeing what would happen. Amber eyes would narrow thoughtfully. "I have heard of Devah, but I'm yet to have the pleasure of meeting him...regardless, even though I don't agree entirely, I will say I commend your willingness to stick to your opinion." She did have some points after all, so it wasn't like he could say she was spouting complete nonsense or anything. Personally, he was a little more willing to consider the fact that there was more to demons than that and that they simply didn't know yet, given it was quite difficult to research such creatures...but she was right on the fact that he couldn't entirely fault her for heavily disliking them. They have done some atrocious things, and he was well aware of that. Even towards their own kind at times, considering they probably did not ask for permission when binding one of their own to a human....

"Mm, fair enough." Some people were more self-conscious about their appearance, so there was that. Regardless, it would seem that his line of thought about her lack of physical build being the issue was more or less correct there. "I see." He would pause for a moment. "Well, as much as I'd like to have a suggestion for you, I suppose there isn't any good way to guarantee strength improvement in conditions like these." Some people could manage, but when you were already starting off weaker, it was that much harder. She was also on the younger side, so her body was probably demanding more energy just to put towards growing up still.

He would only offer a breathy huff when she clarified what a nice catch was in her eyes, focusing instead on the more complicated topic. "Indeed we can. But will we? That's the more important question to ask." Being able to was the first step, but managing to get out there and do so was the far harder and more important one. "Hm." Leaning over a bit more, he'd take a second stab at the now somewhat easier to target fish, impaling it on his spear before pulling it out. "Fine with me." He'd half-smile towards the girl. If she still wanted to trade, he'd go along with it...even though he wasn't sure what he'd do with a crushed fish. He'd figure something out though...probably...

Either way, he'd stick around for a while longer until both of them decided to part ways for now. He did need to keep on the move after all...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 10:57 am

The chains of the Hanged Man and Aeon have been strengthened. Rank 2 achieved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)   The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The fist or the spear? That is the question. (Cherry and Retuo SL)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2